Looking for JAV or Western Superheroine Movies where the Heroines skin gets really scarred and bruised

General discussions about superheroines!
Joons9000
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I am looking for heroine movies where the heroine while fighting gets severely bruised and injured, im talking about skin effects such as blue and purple bruises on them, cuts, blood, bone breaking, literal scars on them, being set on fire and getting roasted.

This video by GIGA seems to be pretty good at it.
https://www.akiba-web.com/product/index ... ct_id=6217

(In it from the still shots, you can see bruise marks and aberrations on her, such as the large cuts and big scars all over the body)

Above is an image manip but still pretty good example of what I'd like to see. Notice the dirt and blood cuts and bruises around the thighs and butt of the leona fighter.

Another good example is the mud scene from wildkat korea wonder woman rebirth 2, although it is not as intense it is quite nice.

I am however having trouble finding more where the heroine gets bruised and scarred, does anyone know any videos where i can find? A lot of videos the heroine gets her costume ripped and beaten, but at the most she gets some green goo poured on her. I want to see a video where the character isn't left all pristine and clean after the beating, and for it to be more than just green liquid being poured onto her.
ec76
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Giga has tons of videos with what you are looking for. I like similar scenarios. Yes, that one you mention (GHKR-59) is one of my favorites. Wonder Lady ends up with all of her limbs broken, completely bruised all over, vomiting numerous times, and her costume destroyed.

Another less intense, but lovely one is a recent Leona video over on Zen Pictures site, “ Fighter of the Sun Leona Season2 Dragon Warrior Biryu and the ghost in love with Sanpei” (ZEPE-23). She gets costume damage and bruised all over, during a fight in among muddy pools of water outside.

https://www.akiba-heroine.com/m/product ... hp?id=6898

I’ll see if I can remember other Giga ones.
Joons9000
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

ec76 wrote:
9 months ago
Giga has tons of videos with what you are looking for. I like similar scenarios. Yes, that one you mention (GHKR-59) is one of my favorites. Wonder Lady ends up with all of her limbs broken, completely bruised all over, vomiting numerous times, and her costume destroyed.

Another less intense, but lovely one is a recent Leona video over on Zen Pictures site, “ Fighter of the Sun Leona Season2 Dragon Warrior Biryu and the ghost in love with Sanpei” (ZEPE-23). She gets costume damage and bruised all over, during a fight in among muddy pools of water outside.

https://www.akiba-heroine.com/m/product ... hp?id=6898

I’ll see if I can remember other Giga ones.

Great video! I'll admit I would like seeing a bit more blood and bone breaking but the scenes in the mud and costume tears are quite excellent. But I do agree with you GHKR-59 is my favorite GIGA video of all time, I wish American producers would focus more on scars and more graphic scenes such as cuts and bruises