Team Rocket vs the DC Heroines

A darker, full bodied blend.
Valleyvixin
Henchman
Henchman

Yes this is a Pokemon vs DC Comics fan fiction. Learn to deal with it :)

Chapter 1 Black Canary

Jesse and James, the iconic pair of Team Rocket agents that had been chasing Pikachu and its trainer Ash Ketchum for years had been recalled to the Team Rocket HQ for an important scientific experiment.

The Team Rocket boss was explaining the experiment to the pair.

“Thanks to your efforts to get the tech from the Mewtwo cloning facility, while we didn’t get the genetic information of the Mew type Pokemon, we did get the tech behind the maturation and evolution of the clone into Mewtwo. Our scientists think it is a way to force maturation of the Pokemon into paths different from conventional evolutions. What our scientist calls, mature rated Pokemon. I will let our chief scientist explain it to you both.” The boss said, before handing Jesse and James over to the mad scientist looking….mad scientist.

“Greetings esteemed trainers. I am Doctor Hentai, and I would like to introduce you to the Rule Thirty Four harmonizer. Now, for purposes of the experiment, we are going to place you Jessie in the machine with your Pokeballs. Now, for the record, what Pokemon do you have with you today Jessie?” Doctor Hentai asked, looking down at the redhead’s ample chest as if there were speakers nestled in there to provide the answer.

Jessie glanced over at James and Meowth who were looking away. She answered simply. “I have Arbok of course, because I always do. I have Likitung, and I just captured a Jigglipuff because I thought it could help with my sleeping disorder.”

Doctor Hentai smiled, and began typing into his machine.

“Good good, now tell me their powers, so I have a baseline for the changes.” Doctor Hentai asked.

Jesie thought for a second. “Well Arbok is a giant snake type Pokemon, his powers are wrap, earthquake, glare, and sludge bomb. Likitung is a tongue based Pokemon and has so far developed wrap, lick, and supersonic. Jigglypuff is just evolved, so only has Lullabye, charm and pound.”

Doctor Hentai looked up. “Those are all fairly weak. I can see why it was decided she could be spared. Well, lets start the machine powering up shall we.?”

Jessie turned to look at James and Meowth who were leaving the lab. “What about James and Meowth? I thought we were doing this as a team?” Jessie asked.

James looked embarrassed and hid behind his hair. Meowth looked back and in his odd cat voice snarled. “Jessie you were always the naïve one, the one that believed literally everything Team Rocket told you, no matter how often we was proved wrong. They are doing this to you because if it doesn’t work, James family is really rich, and no one wants to tick them off. I am really uncontrollable, so no one wants to use it on me in case it works. They know that if it works, you will still do what you are told, and if you die, well, I guess we have to look for a new airhead.”

Jessie began to fight, but she had already allowed her legs to be strapped to the chair, and was quickly restrained. Her pokeballs were arrayed around the chair in a triangle and the machine began to power up. Strange pink lightning a shade brighter than her light purple hair arced over Jessie and she screamed in pain. It lit up her flesh, and arced between her nipples and crotch, causing her eyes to fly open in a scream of something that was neither fear nor pain. The strange thing that had always driven Jessie, and since puberty, had made it almost impossible for her to sleep, and caused her to finish dead last in every class finally burned away and a strange savage lightning ripped along her nerves. Her body spasmed, bucking against the straps, and a warning light flashed on the Rule Thirty Four Harmonizer, along side a howling alarm.

“Orgasm detected. Universe rating system violation noted. Purging mature elements.” The computer replied calmly, as the energy shifted to form a cage around Jessie and her pokeballs, wrapping them in a pink ball of light from which a pink vertical tear in space formed, and a tunnel of pink light behind. The pink ball of light extended into a shaft of lightning with a big pink ball of lightning at the end, and rammed through the vertical tear in space, and drove Jessie and her pokeballs down the long pink tunnel and into the DC Universe.

Looking at the empty chair, Doctor Hentai snapped his fingers. “Ah so. I translated it improperly. This will not mature a pokemon’s evolution, but it’s rating. This is a G rated universe, and the Rule 34 machine has pushed Jessie and her Pokemon into a much higher maturity rating.”

The Team Rocket boss turned to the doctor. “What is a higher maturity rating?” The doctor turned to Nurse Joy and they both shrugged. No one in the Pokeverse seemed to know either.

Jessie was shattered. She had been betrayed by James and Meowth, the two companions that she had been with since she and James had both failed out of Pokemon training together. She had only joined Team Rocket to be with them, and they had betrayed her like it was nothing. She landed in an alley, in a puddle of unclean water, and her body shivered and shook with pleasure that she could not understand. Something flooded her panties, and she remembered the cold computer voice, “Orgasm Detected”. Was that feeling, an orgasm? I don’t know what an orgasm is, but I like it, she thought. For the first time since puberty, Jessie no longer felt the agitation that made concentration and sleep both impossible. She found herself, for the first time, naturally falling asleep.

Jessie didn’t get to sleep for more than twenty blissful minutes in the back alley before rude hands grabbed her.

“Hey look, this bitch is passed out behind the club. Why don’t we throw her a little party. That short skirt and those big rockets without even a bra, she came dressed to be the life of the party” A rude male voice roused her from her sleep. Two men were holding her arms, and another one was feeling her breasts. Still tingling from the unknown “orgasm” that she had experienced, the grabbing of her breasts was both uncomfortable and arousing. It was as if she should be enjoying it if the man doing it were not such an absolute asshole about it.

“Unhand me, you brute. Do you not see my uniform. I am Jessie of Team Rocket. If you don’t start running right now, you won’t get the chance.” Jessie announced, surprised any non trainer would dare antagonize a Team Rocket member.

The man grabbed her nipples and pinched hard enough to hurt. “You got your rockets alright bitch, but we got a whole team of guys here who are going to feed you our rockets, and baby, its going to make you scream.” The man laughed, dropping a hand to his crotch.

Jessie had been having a very confusing day. She had always trusted people and always been betrayed by them. She had finally learned to trust again, only to have James and Meowth betray her too. No man could be trusted. Jessie would have to take care of things herself.

“Arbok I choose you!” She shouted, as the men reefed up her shirt to expose her huge breasts, and another yanked up her skirt to show that she had indeed lost her Team Rocket underwear set in the Rule 34 conversion. This may have distracted the boys long enough to miss something important changing. Important like a cobra the size of a limousine appearing behind them. Rising up and flaring a hood with two inverted glowing hears on it, the great Arbok flicked its tail and blasted two of the boys the length of the alley. The two who remained dropped Jessie, and turned to face Arbok. One drew a pistol as if to shoot Arbok, but Jessie simply decided to give the command for wrap attack, but the Rule 34 Mature conversion caused her to say something different.

“Arbok, Shibari!” Jessie shouted, giving her dramatic command hand wave. Instead of coiling the men up in a cocoon of coils, the great snake bound them in mid air, bent oddly with their mouths and bums extended. It looked, honestly a bit disturbing to Jessie.

“Arbok dear, when did your wrap attack turn into that? What does Shibari mean anyway? I think we have to work on these attacks. The machine changed them somehow. Let the little men go. We need to find a Pokeman gym to work these changes out.”

Jessie was more than a little worried. Pokemon could hurt humans if you were not careful. That is why trainers battled Pokemon against Pokemon only. Otherwise, people could get hurt. If a Pokemon was hurt, then you simply recalled them to their Pokeball to recover, if not you went to see Nurse Joy, because they, like Police Officer Jenny clones were everywhere. Until she figured out what the difference was in their attacks, she couldn’t allow Arbok to use them on people. Oh well, she was Team Rocket, anyone who saw her uniform and didn’t have a high level Pokemon of their own should know better, even in this strange city.

There were sirens of police cars screaming towards the ends of the alley. Ah good. That should be some of the local Police Officer Jenny’s. She could report those rude men who had grabbed her breasts and tried to take her clothes off. I don’t know what kind of city they are running here, but she would like to make a complaint!

“Come Arbok, let us go make our complaint to Police Officer Jenny and then we can find out where we are, and what Poke league this is.” Jessie said, right before things took another bad turn.

“Oh my god, the reports were right. It’s some sort of snake monster! Shoot it” Around the corner had come a half dozen men dressed up like some sort of male version of Police Officer Jenny. They had guns in their hands and began shooting. Arbok quickly wrapped Jessie up, but she could see and feel the impacts of the bullets punching into his flesh. Why, any of those bullets could have killed her! Where was Police Officer Jenny? If they had no Police Officer Jenny’s in this city, why didn’t they send other Pokemon trainers to battle her. They were shooting at her, shooting at Arbok! He was hurt! Deciding that she was done worrying about the attacks being strange now, she called upon her second Pokemon.

“Jigglypuff, I choose you!” Instantly a pink puff ball with two huge eyes and a cute face holding a microphone came out. The gaze of the fairy type Pokemon was so cute that the police couldn’t help but stop shooting Arbok for a moment to look at him. In that moment, Jigglypuff began to sing his lullabye and everyone except Jessie with her sleep disorder, immediately fell asleep. Jigglypuff, annoyed not one was listening to his beautiful music, took out a big permanent marker and began to draw on the sleeping police faces.

Unknown to the Team Rocket maiden, an emergency beacon went off when the responding police all went unconscious, and a superheroine was on her way.

Jessie turned to her Arbok, and hugged it. It had taken so many bullets for her. She gave the command for it to shed its skin, and heal from the damage of almost sixty bullet wounds.

Black Canary roared into the alley mouth on her motorcycle. Jumping from the bike, she rolled a perfect somersault to spring onto one of the police cruisers and turn to face Jessie and her Pokemon.

“Who are you villain, and what have you done to these police!” the Black Canary demanded.

Jessie looked up to see a proper Pokemon trainer style challenger. She was blond, tall, in a black leather outfit and biker jacket with fishnet stockings. She looked ready to do proper battle. Finally, Jessie had begun to think this city had no proper trainers at all. I mean, instead of battling like reasonable people they had shot at her. If not for Arbok, she might have been killed! Well, if the city didn’t know her, it was time to make a proper introduction. Striking her villain pose she recited the Team Rocket motto.

"Prepare for trouble! - pain and pleasure double.
To protect to world from devastation - To Unite all people within our nation
To denounce the evil of truth and love - To extend our reach to the stars above..
Jessie...
and slaves,
Team rocket blasts of at the speed of light!
Surrender now or prepare to fight!” Jessie shouted the last. Funny, she gave that challenge at least three times every encounter, but this time it sounded different. Was this affected by the Rule 34 machine too? Oh well, no time to think, only time to battle. Arbok was hurt, and Jigglypuff was upset no one listened to his song but Jessie, so she would lead with Jigglypuff.

“Jigglypuff, I choose you!” Jessie shouted, causing Jigglypuff to advance with is karaoke mic and bow.

It was strange, the other trainer did not show free her Pokemon from its pokeball to meet the attack. Oh well, Jigglypuff had center stage and would perform. Jigglypuff began to sing his lullabye, and the Black Canary heard the sonic attack. Unlike other heroes and heroines in this city, she was musically gifted. She could feel the Jigglypuff song seeking to reach a harmony with the frequencies of her nervous system, when it did, she too would go unconscious. With no time to wait, and her own consciousness starting to fade, she released her greatest weapon, the Canary Cry!

A blast of sonic energy hit Jigglypuff and blasted the pink puff ball fairy Pokemon back across the alley to hit the dumpster and fall to the ground like a deflating balloon. There was blood leaking from its ears!

Jessie’s own ears and even bones rang with even the side scatter of that attack, she had no chance to do more than retask Arbok to her defense. This must not be a woman, this must be a woman shaped Pokemon, or maybe the scientist here had actually succeeded in stealing the powers of Pokemon and grafting them onto the trainers themselves. How evil! They must be stopped.

“Arbok, I choose you. Spunk blast!” Jessie shouted. Wait, what? She meant to say Sludge Bomb, but it came out Spunk Blast. What was spunk? Arbok did not release his usual blob of slow moving black poison sludge, but instead a series of white splashing pulses of liquid that hit Black Canary right in the heaving mostly exposed breasts, splashing up to her face. Hmmm, spunk was white, a little bit clear, and pretty sticky it seems. This must be another Rule 34 Mature Rating upgrade. I wonder what the poison does?

Black Canary’s eyes flew wide, she fell off the police cruiser and rolled around on the ground, her hands went up to her chest, Jessie assumed to wipe off the spunk, but the strangest thing happened. Black Canary started to rub it into her breasts, then to onto her face, then to lick and suck it off her fingers. Honestly, watching her do that was making Jessie start to feel like she had done in the Rule 34 machine, when her breasts and her vagina had been hit by that strange pink lightning. She felt her breath become fast, and a blush spread over her cheeks. Was this poison able to affect Jessie too? No. Arbok poison was contact poison, no matter what type. Why was she feeling so hot? Why were her nipples tingling like this. She squeezed her thighs together. It was like that feeling that wouldn’t let her sleep. Since puberty, that growing pressure between her legs just wouldn’t go away, wouldn’t let her sleep, now watching Black Canary rub spunk on her breasts and suck it off her fingers was making that pressure well up again in Jessie.

Oh no, Black Canary had run out of poison, and had rolled to her feet. Her eyes locked on Jessie and they burned with some sort of hunger.

“Oh you little rocket girl, I am going to eat you up. Eat you like a crème filled éclair!” Canary said as she charged towards Jessie.

While Jessie wasn’t the smartest member of Team Rocket ever born, and she didn’t know exactly what Black Canary meant by eat her like an éclair, she knew a threat when she heard it. So did Arbok. Ashamed of how his poison failed, he moved his body in front of Jessie to defend her, and launched a tail slam at Black Canary. The blond heroine jumped over the whipping tail like it was a springboard, and used the momentum to power a flip that drove two high heeled boots into poor Arbok’s chin. As his head snapped up, Black Canary unleashed a short sharp High C note to blast the poor Pokemon unconscious with a close range focused sonic attack.

Landing in front of Jessie, she reached out to grab her. Jessie tried to throw a roundhouse kick, but Black Canary ducked under the kick, locked the knee over her shoulder and powered Jessie against the wall. Pinning her to the wall, Black Canary began to kiss Jessie fiercely. Jessie felt her body responding, igniting. This was like the lead up to the orgasm thing that had left her unconscious after the Rule 34 Maturation Conversion machine. She tried to fight off Black Canary, but found her hands pushed above her head and zip ties secured both her hands to the leg pressed at Black Canary’s shoulder. The heroine kissed her way down Jessie’s neck, and pulling her Team Rocket uniform up, began to kiss and suck Jessie’s breasts. Oh no! The pleasure was overcoming her brain. Jessie had only seconds to act. The Black Canary’s tongue was making it hard for Jessie to think, and her cry was such a powerful sonic attack that both Jigglypuff and Arbok had fallen to it.

Tongue attack? That was it. Before the rising tide of her need, made worse by the spunk poison forced into her mouth from Black Canary could overcome her completely, Jessie called out. “Lickitung, I choose you. Lick attack!”

Then Jessie couldn’t speak, couldn’t think because Black Canary took one of her breasts IN her mouth, sucking her nipple even as her fingers worked under Jessie’s skirt to begin rubbing her girl parts. Black Canary whispered into Jessie’s ear. “That is a cute little pussy you have there, purple haired just like your head. The carpet does match the drapes! I am going to be smiling like the Canary that ate the cat when I am done with that little pussy of yours!” Black Canary said, as she worked first one, then a second finger INTO Jessie. Oh my god, she thought. Her mind disengaging. That feeling. What is it? I want it. No. I need it!

Just then Likatung, the small pink Pokemon with the long muscular tongue leaped to Jessie’s rescue. Launching a lick attack, it reached down the back of Black Canary’s ass crack and grabbed the crotch of her leather short shorts to rip her away from Jessie and toss her aside. Using its tongue like a whip, it flicked Black Canary off her whip, and right out of Canaries shorts and panties. The bottomless aphrodisiac poisoned heroine was tossed on her back to lie naked, legs spread, several feet away from Jessie and her Pokemon. Determined not to loose the initiative, having lost two strong Pokemon already, and aware of Black Canary’s dangerous sonic attack she decided to call on Likatung to use his sonic attack first.

“Likatung, sonic vibrator!” Jessie commanded. Sonic vibrator? That wasn’t what Jessie had intended to say. Was that another Rule 34 Mature upgrade to sonic attack? How does that even work?

Likatung knew how it worked. Its tongue shot out the six feet between its mouth and Black Canaries blond exposed pussy and slapped its wet muscular tip over both labia and clit. Activating its sonic powers, it caused its tongue to vibrate with superhuman speed. Black Canary’s lust filled eyes rolled back in her head as the tongue drove her screaming to the first of many orgasms.

Jessie watched her, moving to get her leg out from the arm binding zip ties and free herself, she watched Canary writhe and scream through orgasm after orgasm and felt her own, what was the word the Black Canary used? Pussy. She felt her pussy feel the need for a tongue attack just like that. If Black Canary could join in the poke battle herself and not leave it to her summoned Pokemon, then so could Jessie.

Walking slowly to Black Canaries side, she pulled the black bustier down and exposed the blond superheroine’s breasts. Turning so she could hold onto the superheroines breasts with her hands and watch what Likatung was doing with its super vibrating tongue to Black Canary’s pussy, Jessie lowered her own pussy onto the defeated superheroine’s face.

“Black Canary, I choose you! Lick attack my pussy you poke-whore. I am capturing you. You are mine now” Jessie rocked back and forth on Black Canaries face as the woman screamed through orgasm after orgasm on Likatung’s all conquering vibrating tongue, she could feel her own orgasm rising swiftly. She found herself pinching her own nipples trying to hold off the orgasm. She fought to hold back her orgasm as she screamed her war cry to an uncaring universe.

“"Prepare for trouble! - pain and pleasure for double
To protect to world from devastation - To Unite all people within our nation.
To denounce the evil of truth and love - To extend our reach to the stars above..
Jessie...
and slaves,
Surrender now or prepare to fight!”

Black Canary hear her. Jessie, and slaves. At that moment, she broke. Tamed and broken. She was a superheroine no longer. She was Jessies slave. Her poke bitch! Screaming a Canary Cry into Jessie’s pussy, she drove both of them into an orgasm so shattering that they both passed out and lay in a mostly naked tangle surrounded by three recovering Pokemon.

Team Rocket has come to the DC universe, and captured her first poke-whore.

Jesse muttered softly in her sleep, only her Pokemon to hear her, “Got to catch them all, poke whores!”
infogeek247
Sargeant
Sargeant

Very interesting.. love the concept and the execution.
Valleyvixin
Henchman
Henchman

Pokemon Superheroine Training

Jessie sat on the face of the defeated Black Canary, as Lickatung used its powerful tongue now not with its sonic vibrator, but with a determined and invasive penetration, plumbing the blond songstresses innermost sanctums as no man ever had. Jessie rocked on Black Canary's face, cupping her own breasts, tweaking her own nipples, then leaning down to do the same to Black Canary. She was learning this Rule 34. Yes. Pleasure, and Pain were both used in this world to train these Pokemon called Supeheroines. She didn't know how they stole the powers of their Pokemon instead of just training them, but if these cruel bitches wanted to make themselves into Pokemon, she would break the little Poke-whores and show them what real training is like.

Drawing forth a capture pokeball from her tunic, she waited for the half red, half white orb to expand into a ball twice the size of her fist to do the traditional capture of a new defeated Pokemon when the tiny marble sized orb didn't just grow, it changed shape. It was now shaped like a large flanged plug. A flat base as wide as her palm then a thin shaft, and a rounded spear head like top. It began with a gentle taper, but widened slowly until the bottom was wide enough to fill her mouth. Jessie took it into her own mouth and swirled her tongue around it. Yes, her jaw was held wide, she noticed as it passed her lips, her lips snapped shut on the back slope of the thing, like after stretching to allow it in, they snapped shut to trap it there. There was no way to get Black Canary into the Poke-plug. The capture stone was on the base of the plug, not the top. Can't think, that Poke-whore Black Canary was close to making her cum. Jessie shifted forward on her face, moving her pussy over the blond heroines chin so she could not get that talented tongue into her and disrupt her thoughts. Jessie moaned as Black Canary slid her tongue around Jessies puckered pink arse hole, the tongue of the super powered songstress was stronger than any normal human's and Jessie felt herself start to lose control.

NO! Jessie was Team Rocket, Jessie was a Pokemon trainer. They may have kicked her out of school for having the lowest grades in the school, but that wasn't her fault. Since puberty she had never been able to sleep, making learning difficult and concentration worse. Now she knew, it was the need for orgasm that had made her weak, orgasms the Poke-world wouldn't allow. She was in this world now, and her orgasms had let her sleep, and now she could think. Unlike this slut beneath her, Jessie had been training her will by edging her entire life. That bitch thinks she can break Jessie by sticking her super powered tongue up her ass?

Jessie was a Pokeman trainer, whatever that idiot Ash Ketchum thought. In this world, she was THE Pokeman trainer. Time to show this world her version of Ass Catchum. Turning to her Lickatung whose tongue had been plundering the Black Canary's blond pussy, she commanded it sharply.

"Lickatung, lick attack RIMJOB!" Jessie shouted, and then was bucked off the writhing Black Canary as the wide muscular tongue of Lickatung forced its way between the dancer muscled bum cheeks of the crime fighter, and began drilling into her asshole. Jessie watched as Black Canary's eyes grew wide and mindless in their need. She watched the proud woman's last scraps of control vanish as who was the domme and who was the sub was engraved into Black Canary as the tongue swirled and swiped inside her aft passage, slurping and salivating inside her asshole like a tentacle of depravity. Lickatung grinned as he thrust into her ass, watching as Black Canary grabbed her own breast and massaged with her left hand, her right darting down to her own golden triangle, seeking the pink pearl atop her plundered flower. Black Canary began to moan.

Jessie was a good trainer, she knew the moments when you must punish, and must reward. She struck. Turning to Arbok she called out the new version of his Wrap Attack,

"Arbok, Shibari!" Arbok instantly wrapped the heroine with her arms and legs pulled back and out, her pelvis humping the air obscenely as she edged at the bleeding edge of a soul shattering orgasm, and Jessie would not let her cross. Taking over from Lickatung, Jessie kissed Black Canary savagely, rubbing the Poke-plug around in the superheroines needy pussy opening to wet it in her own slut juices.

"You are not a person, you stole some innocent Pokemon's power to make yourself into one of them. Well fine. If you want to be a Pokemon so badly, you succeeded. You are a wild Pokemon that has been defeated, and now you will be captured and trained."

Jessie held up the Poke-plug in her hands. "You showed me how this works on you Superheroines, thank you for that. You have delivered all of your Superheroine sisters into my training. Remember that. You will be the instrument of their capture, the reason they will all bear the Team Rocket brand on their breast. Now, kiss the instrument of your capture, show me you are ready to belong to me."

Jessie pulled the Poke-plug away from Black Canary's thrusting hips just before the suffering heroine could cum. Holding it between them, she looked at the shattered poke-whore superheroine and saw the wildness in her eyes, the desperation of a trapped animal. Oh how she loved this part of Pokemon training. Every Pokemon was stronger than its trainer, but they were just Pokemon. They needed to be broken and trained to ever become truly powerful. That is why trainers existed. That is what the people that failed Jessie out of school had tried to take away from her, and what Team Rocket itself tried to take from her in the end. The joy of being a Pokemon trainer. The joy of being a normal human, not the smartest, not the strongest, not the richest. Nothing really special about her at all except her all consuming hunger to dominate those stronger than themselves, to make them serve her, to make them extensions of her will, and together to conquer anyone who dared to look down on her.

"You want this, poke-whore? Then beg for it. Beg to be my property." Jessie said, knowing that a true fighting Pokemon would either strive to the end to battle, or be useless. The useless she would free. After all, she was striving to be the greatest trainer of them all. A Pokemon that gave up before the end would give up in every battle. Only one that kept fighting when all was lost was worth training. They must fight on even if they might die, and trust their trainer would call them back and keep them safe. Trainers worried about keeping their Pokemon safe, Pokeman just had to fight with their all. Did Black Canary have it?

The frenzied blond superheroine, trapped on the ragged edge of the orgasm of a lifetime had fought for her life against so many enemies who had the power to kill her, and she had won. She was not bullet proof, she was only slightly stronger than a normal man, and outside her Canary Cry, only her skills made her stronger, her skills and her will. She had NEVER been conquered. She would FIGHT! Opening her mouth to scream, she called upon the power of her Canary Cry without limit, strong enough to kill this Jessie who wanted to break her, to train her like an animal. She was no animal, she was Black Canary, a Superheroine!

Jessie watched her mouth open, saw her throat tense for her terrifying sonic attack, her Canary Cry, and thrust the poke-plug into her mouth. The Poke-plug's magic expanded to make the perfect gag, trapping her mouth as her lips sealed around it. The Black Canary's eyes filled with tears. She would not be broken, she would resist!

Jessie loved how Arbok's Shibari wrap held Canary so open for use. Her breasts, her ass, her pussy were all so vulnerable, she was presented as if a displayed work of art, and Jessie was a collector of art.

Leaning down, she took one of Black Canaries nipples in her mouth and began sucking, the other hand she began to trace around Canary's golden furred mound, feeling her body thrust up against her fingers, needing that little more touch to go over the edge, and knowing that what she was doing to her breasts would send her over the edge, unless Jessie added something to the mix. Pleasure and Pain to make it double. That was what her new motto said. Well, she could do that.

"Jigglypuff, I choose you. This Black Canary hurt you with her cry didn't she? Why don't you spank her bottom for the naughty girl she is then? Train her to know how to speak to her Trainer and owner!" Jessie commanded, watching Black Canaries eyes grow furious. NO ONE treated a superheroine like that!

Jigglypuff, a tiny cute pink ball with big eyes and tiny pink hands rotated its entire body to back the slap it put into Black Canary's spectacular ass. Slap after slap, it spanked her ass pink as its body, and as it spanked Black Canary's ass, Jessie began to stroke her labia, dipping her fingers into the heaving hot honeypot to refresh her lubrication as she teased around her clit with her own juices, all the while taunting the superheroine poke-whore.

"Pleasure is mine to give or withhold, as is pain. You are a poke-whore, and poke-whores are not allowed to run free. You could be dangerous to us normal people. You need to be trained and controlled. You want to be trained and controlled. You need it. I can make you more than you even dreamed, unlock your evolution, bring you to your full potential. All you have to do is beg to serve me, and I will grant you the release you need. Just nod when you are ready to become mine, and I will complete your capture." Jessie said lovingly, looking deep into the eyes of her newest capture, seeing how the mix of pleasure and pain, titrated with more calculation than any of Nurse Joy's healing potions, was breaking the superheroine poke-whore. The thrusting up against her hand was desperate, so close to the ultimate orgasm, only her own resistance, her own defiance in the way. All Black Canary had to do to be allowed over the edge was to give herself to Jessie utterly and completely. To admit she was not a free woman anymore, she was not a person. She was an owned poke-whore. Jessie's poke-whore. No. Mistress Jessie's poke-whore. Looking up into that almost elfin beauty, her strange purple hair, those burning hungry eyes, that terrible world devouring pride, and she knew there was no end to that hunger. No matter how long Black Canary fought, Jessie would fight longer. She was just a human, no superpowers at all. Not a genius, not a sorcerer. Only her raw sensual hunger, only her need. Her need to own Black Canary. She was greater. She deserved to own Black Canary, and god help her, she needed to be owned.

Nodding desperately, tears streaming down her face. Black Canary submitted to capture.

Jessie smiled softly, and touched the Poke-plug. It reduced in size and she withdrew it from Black Canary's mouth.

"Please, please, please Mistress Jessie." Black Canary begged, broken utterly by her trainer.

Jessie smiled and pressed the poke-plug into Black Canary's well rimmed asshole. As she did, she closed her own mouth around Black Canary's clitoris and sucked it into her mouth. In a flash the capture was completed and a steel collar with a pokeball at the throat flashed into existence around Black Canary's throat. Jessie fingered the spasming snatch of the fresh captured poke-whore and flicked her tongue across the clit trapped lightly between her teeth, rubbing it against the back of her teeth and pulling gently as the superheroine screamed her way through orgasm after orgasm before falling unconscious. No matter how much she lost control as she orgasmed, her screams never advanced to the Canary Cry. The flashing light in the center of the pokeball at her throat collar flashed in time with the Poke-plug in her ass. Black Canary's power was sealed, only to be released at her trainers command.

She was now Jessie's property. In her blissed out semi-concious state, Black Canary smiled.

Jessie looked down upon her new poke-whore and began to dress.

"Now, the rest of you back in your poke-balls. I have a new world to learn. If there are more of these superheroine wild poke-whores running around, and they have insane men with guns instead of reasonable Police Officer Jenny's keeping order, so Jessie would have to protect herself. She was Team Rocket. She would bend this world to her will. She would find these wild superheroine poke-whores, and break them to her will. Honestly, what kind of trainer steals their pokemon's powers to turn themselves into human pokemon? Trainers trained their pokemon, that was the bargain. Pokemon were captured and trained, true, but trainers made them more powerful, taught them to unlock their potential and guided them through their evolution. Pokeman were free to fight their hardest because they didn't have to think, their trainers planned, their trainers kept them safe. Pokemon just gave their all, and if they lost it was the trainer's defeat, never the pokemon. All a Pokemon had to do was obey.

Jessie stroked the hair of Black Canary. She fought beautifully. She was a magnificent animal. She also had the most amazing tongue, and knew the wickedest things to bring pleasure from Jessies body. I mean really, this world may be insane, violent, and rude, but they had such pleasures as the G rated Pokeverse never dreamed of. Black Canary woke and looked up at her trainer and smiled.

"MIstress Jessie, we should leave. Police will be coming. Can I take you home and make you dinner?" Black Canary asked hesitantly, not wanting to be parted from her new trainer.

Jessie thought about that, she was really tired, and lost a lot of fluids. Training really was a lot more demanding; and sticky. She looked at her new pet and smiled.

"We will stop at one of those tattoo parlors on the way home. You are part of Team Rocket now, you need to be marked." Jessie smiled as she watched the once proud superheroine blush and stumble as a rush of pleasure lanced through her at the thought.

She will be a delight to train.
Valleyvixin
Henchman
Henchman

Chapter 3 Supergirl Catch and Release

Jessie had never had it easy. Her mother had served Team Rocket as a minion, but been killed in an avalanche when she was just a small girl. Jessie was then sent to live with who is now known as her foster mother. Jessie having been poor from birth always lived life on the rough path. Though not only was she too poor to get a good education, but she was also too poor to afford real food. In some cases, her foster mother would even have to make "food" out of snow, occasionally adding soy sauce for just a bit of flavor. Having been young and naive, Jessie believed everybody had meals made of snow, only having to find out many years later that she was wrong. Cursed with a sleep disorder that had made it hard for her to concentrate, she had failed out of Pokemon Nursing school, attempting to become a Nurse Joy, and her dream of healing Pokemon was crushed.

Turning to Pokemon training, she had attended a prestigious Pokemon Training Academy, but her sleep disorder caused her to fail out due to lack of concentration. Teaming up with a fellow dropout, James, she joined Team Rocket and became one of their most infamous agents. When Team Rocket betrayed her, experimenting on her with their Rule 34 Maturizer to change her rating from the G rank of the Pokeverse, it changed her and her Pokemon, but instead of evolving them, it raised their rating to X and pushed them out of the Pokeverse into the DC Universe.

Wrapped naked in bed with her Arbok, she snuggled and enjoyed feeling well rested. The X rating of the DC Universe had allowed Jessie to find the cure for her sleep disorder, the “orgasm”, and to discover how different Pokemon training was in this world. For instance, trainers here were brutal. Somehow they stole the powers from innocent Pokemon to turn themselves into these Superheroines, and I suppose Superheroes, but no one cares about those. They took the powers from Pokemon and became Poke-whores. Jessie had begun training Black Canary, using the new methods the Rule 34 Maturation machine had imparted to her. The sexual means.

Jessie whimpered. Yes, training here was different. For instance, while she fell asleep wrapped around her sixty foot cobra Arbok, her poke-whore Black Canary wrapped herself around Jessie’s back. While it made for a comfortable sleep, Black Canary was trying to adapt the Rimjob attack that Lickatung used on her, and demonstrate it to Jessie. It was distracting. Wonderful way to wake up, but these Poke-whores were so demanding once you tamed them. Jessie sighed and rolled over. I suppose she should let Black Canary eat her out for a while. She had been such a good girl in her training, she deserved a treat.

“They are going to send an A lister after you now. Since you took out Batman and Robin, and captured me, they are going to send one of the truly strong ones after you.” Black Canary said, while serving Jessie some breakfast crepes.

Jessie thought back. “You mean that deluded fellow imitating a Zubat? Honestly, I didn’t mean to hurt him like that. I just told Arbok to Shibari him. When Robin tossed a gas bomb at Arbok, it was just reflex for Arbok to fire back. How was my poor innocent Arbok to know what Robin would do hit with a Spunk attack? With Batman in that position, I mean, Arbok didn’t know what to do when instead of continuing to attack Arbok Robin started using some form of pound attack against Batman’s bum. We just left them alone to finish…..that. Kind of ick when you see it. I mean I guess Robin is trying to tame Batman? Either way, I didn’t want to capture either of them. Besides, they both seemed really enthusiastic, and the crowd seemed to be happy filming it.”

Black Canary smiled. “Yes, I remember what the Spunk attack does to you. The desires it calls up are pretty overpowering.”

Jessie pet her Canary’s yellow hair and smiled at her. She was a good Poke-whore, and deserved to be properly trained. “What did you mean about A listers coming after me?” Jessie asked.

“Wonder Woman and Superman are offworld right now, so probably it is Supergirl you have to worry about. Super speed, super strength, flight, heat vision, freeze breath, basically invulnerable.”

Jessie’s eyes lit up, glowing cyan that set off her purple hair. “Such a powerful poke-whore. Every trainer’s dream. I must capture her! Quick, where can I find her?”

Black Canary smiled. “Mistress, you don’t have to find her. The Justice League has taps into all the media feeds. If you show up in public and challenge her, she will come.”

Jessie smiled. “The Justice League? That is the name of the local trainer’s league? Will capturing you and Supergirl get me the attention of the League?” Jessie asked, her dream of becoming a big league trainer beginning to live again.

Black Canary, sure Mistress was not quite understanding what the Justice League was, but sure that it would be wonderful if all her friends could be tamed by Jessie too just confirmed. “Oh yes, if you captured Supergirl too, the League would be beating down your door.”

That day, the challenge went out. Using her contacts in the media, she leaked to several networks that the mysterious supervillain, Jessie of Team Rocket, would be showing up at the main plaza in front of the Daily Planet to throw down a challenge for Supergirl at high noon.

Stepping from the crowd, throwing off her fedora and trench coat, Black Canary doing the same, Jessie stepped into the main plaza. Calling forth Arbok, Jigglypuff, and Lickatung around her she delivered her challenge.

Jessie...
and slaves,

I challenge Supergirl to an official Justice League poke-battle. I will meet her here, at twelve o clock tomorrow, and I will capture her before the whole city, and the officials of the Justice League, so they can judge me as worthy to join their ranks as a trainer in the glorious Justice League!”

Jessie gave her challenge, posed for photos, then boarded Arbok’s back with Black Canary, and summoned Jigglypuff and Lickatung back into their pokeballs. She left a horde of confused journalists, and as many unanswered questions.

At Luthercorp, Lex Luthor smiled.

“Wonder Woman and Superman are off planet, no one has seen Green Lantern in months. Black Canary has been captured, Batman and Robin are in Arkham for performing lewd and indecent acts, on each other, in public. With that girl having embarrassed all the B list heroes that tried to cross her, the League will clear the field for her to face Supergirl alone. This is the one time we know where Supergirl will be without any heroes to back her up. When that alien would be god gets back to earth, I want him to be able to attend his dear cousin’s funeral, and know that it is empty casket, because her body is in my lab getting dissected to learn more about how to bring the mighty Superman to heel. Let’s crash this little party. When Team Rocket shows up, all they will find is the blame for killing Supergirl.”

The next day, Jessie opted for a more dramatic entrance. Blasting in on Black Canary’s motorcycle, it had been styled to look like a modified Harley Davidson Sportster, but it was built by Superman so it boasted a top speed that usually required flight, gyro stabilization belonging to spacecraft, and was impossible to lock on to or track with any earth tech sensors. It was linked to the Justice League media scanners and had a full tactical computer similar to brigade level command vehicles. It also had a killer stereo system, a holographic system that would make a rave DJ want to have its children, and made hot chocolate.

As they blasted towards the site of the battle, the tactical computer brought an update. A news bulletin. Lex Luthor in his power armour with a group of minions had ambushed Supergirl at the designated battle site. The conflict was already raging.

“How dare he! I know Supergirl has got to be the most amazing uncaptured poke-whore, but I already scheduled an official League battle with her. You can’t just steal someone’s battle. I mean, we used to, but we were the BAD GUYS. Who does this Lex Luthor think he is?” Jessie raged.

Black Canary winced. “Mistress Jessie, Lex Luthor is a super villain. He is a mad scientist and billionaire with a real hatred for Superman. I think he is trying to kill Supergirl because Superman is away right now.|

Jessie looked confused, leaning into Black Canary’s ear on the back of the screaming motorcycle. “You mean capture right, not kill. Trainers capture wild poke-whores, they don’t kill them.”

Black Canary shrugged. “Maybe where you are from. I wish they were only trying to capture me, like you did, but Lex wants her to die. Probably screaming.”

Jessie shook her head. Team Rocket were the bad guys, but from a G rated universe. What the heck was wrong with DC that their villains were trying to actually kill people, and even worse, Pokemon!

“Faster my poke-whore. I have to save your sister.” Jessie urged, holding tight to Black Canary as they bobbed through traffic.

Meanwhile, downtown by the Daily Planet, Lex Luthor barked a command, and two of his agents launched missiles at the huge planet sign above the crowd. As Supergirl kicked free of the power armoured thugs and raced to stop the five ton bronze planet sculpture from falling on and crushing the crowd, Lex flew at her from behind in his own power armour and from the lead shielded vambrace on his right arm extended the Kryptonite needle, and injected 10cc of liquid Green Kryptonite into the Maid of Might’s back.

Supergirl felt the shock of the Kryptonite hitting her system, and knew she had only minutes before her organs began to shut down, but she was a superheroine. Even to save her own life, she could not stop lowering the sculpture, or it would fall upon the crowd and kill dozens to hundreds.

“DIE SUPERGIRL. I will let your cousin bid for your bones on E-bay!” Lex Luthor laughed.

Jessie could not believe what she was seeing. The poke-whore was indeed strong. Flying and holding up a bronze sculpture of a planet that weighed more than a commercial truck. Only Mew and Mewtwo were that powerful in her world. Truly the most powerful poke-whore of this world and this MONSTER just killed it! Unacceptable.

“Who do you think you are upstart. You do not kill poke-whores. You capture them, you tame them, you train them, but you keep them safe. That is the bargain between trainers and poke-whores. They obey, you protect. You do not deserve to be a trainer. I will have your licence right now. Black Canary, I choose you. Cry Attack!”

Black Canary was ready, as soon as Jessie chose her, the collar and butt plug that sealed her powers turned back into a pokeball in Jessie’s hand, and Black Canary unleashed her cry, stunning the five other power armoured goons on the ground. Lex Luthor was a lot smarter, and as soon as he heard Black Canary, he cut off his audio feeds and noise cancelling headphones.

Turning his energy blasters at Black Canary, he began firing, using his AI assisted targeting against the basically human Black Canary’s evasion techniques. Three blasts she dodged, then six, but by eight the AI had her timing matched and the tenth hit her, knocking her unconscious.

Jessie held up her Pokeball and shouted “Black Canary, Return” A red and white butt plug slid its way into her ass, and a steel collar with matching pokeball appeared on her throat, sealing her powers. Jessie threw out a second Pokeball and shouted.
“Arbok, I choose you. Glare Attack!”

Lex tracked his energy blasters onto the new enemy, a sixty foot cobra with a rattlesnake tail. It’s hood was open. Lex had seen the reports, and knew it was not strong enough to defeat his power armour, and its spunk attack could not get through his sealed environmental systems. He was a criminal mastermind, he had just killed Superman. He was invincible.

Arbok’s hood opened, and two huge mystical eyes appeared on each side of the hood, and a stunning gaze swept across the square. Lex Luthor, tracking visually as he had cut off his sound, was stunned into unconsciousness. As he fell, Jessie barked out commands.

“Arbok, Shibari. Lickatung, I choose you. Sonic Vibrator. Jigglypuff, I choose you. Slap attack.” Jessie had never stopped running from the motorcycle towards Supergirl where she had gently lowered the giant sculpture and was collapsing to the ground, a green glow beginning to radiate through her veins and skin. She looked at Jessie with wide helpless eyes. She knew she was dying.

Jessie snarled. “NO! Trainers do not hurt poke-whores. Trainers protect them. I will protect you.” Jessie had almost made it through Nurse Joy training. Almost. She made it to the final exam, she just didn’t pass it. Damnit, she didn’t have any poke-potions here to recover Pokemon, what was she going to do?

Jessie glanced over at Lex Luthor. While he was stunned, Arbok had caught him with Shibari, and bound him ass out. LIckatung had used his sonic attack and vibrated his lower body armour apart at the seams. Jigglypuff was now spanking Lex Luthor’s bound ass in front of thousands of people and media, but the victory tasted hollow. Jessie had to save Supergirl. How?

Black Canary ran to her side, checking her pulse, and breathing. She looked up at Jessie and shook her head. “Mistress, she is fading. She can’t be saved. The Kryptonite is in her. There is nothing that can pierce her skin except Kryptonite so we can’t get it out of her.”

Jessie thought and thought. She didn’t used to be good at it. Always tired, always cranky, always horny although in a G rated universe she didn’t understand it then. She had actually been in all the Nurse Joy lectures, and the Chansey ones. Chansey healed by the tasting of their egg. An egg they wore in front of their lower belly. In front of their groin to be precise. Jessie knew what to do.

Grabbing Supergirl by the neck, she lifted her to a sitting position, and spoke to her.

“You are too beautiful a poke-whore to die. I am Jessie, I will save you.” With that Jessie grabbed Supergirl’s tunic and stripped it off.

Turning to Black Canary, she shouted, “Only the healing magic of her little egg can save her, or maybe it is our little egg? I am not sure. Help me with her skirt!”

Black Canary didn’t ask questions, she just helped strip Supergirl naked in the middle of the Daily Planet Plaza. Supergirl was barely breathing, Jessie was desperate, she had to save her.

Dropping to Supergirl’s neatly trimmed blonde bush, Jessie began lapping at her pussy, tracing the inner lining of her labia with the soft dedication of a true professional. Chansey were very giving Pokemon, and their eggs could heal everything, but the egg’s healed with the technique soft boil. She could not go hard. No matter how close death was, healing would only come with a soft boil. Tracing Supergirl’s outer labia with her fingers, and inner labia with her tongue Jessie began to hear Supergirl moan, and saw the Kryptonian’s innocent little egg begin to swell with need, and healing energy.

Seeing what her Mistress was doing, Black Canary began to caress Supergirl’s naked breasts, kissing down her neck and behind her ear, whispering that they were going to make her feel good, make her feel safe, make her one of Team Rockets little slave poke-whores. Supergirl’s nipples began to harden, and her fading breathing began to grow faster and deeper. Lex Luthor had his helmet cracked by Lickitung’s sonic attack, and now his ass was being whipped to a solid bruise by Jigglypuff, and his face was being given the same treatment by Lickatung. Camera’s were split between watching Lex Luthor get his bare ass whipped, and his face slapped, and watching Jessie and Black Canary go down on Supergirl.

The green glow of Supergirl’s skin began to mix with flashes of pure gold from the sun energy gathered by the naked Kryptonian and flared to life in her flesh by the rising excitement of Jessie and Black Canary’s work. Jessie worked her pussy with her tongue, and brought the maid of might to her first orgasm, causing the superheroine to actually reach her hands down and grab Jessie by the hair and hold her in place. The golden light flared bright, and Supergirl’s eyes blazed with red fire, heat vision blasting out.

For a second, Jessie thought that would be enough, but Supergirl slumped again, and the gold faded, the green bleeding back in. One orgasm was not enough, was not intense enough to burn off all the killing poison. Jessie knew what was required.

Jessie...
and slaves,

Jessie cried out. “Black Canary, I choose you. RIMJOB ATTACK!” Jessie shouted, rolling Supergirl by her hips so Jessies face was beneath the Maid of Might’s pussy, and her arse was up and open for Black Canary.

Black Canary did not hesitate. She was a good poke-whore, and well trained. As she showed her trainer that morning, she had been working on her lick attack and her rimjob attack. Not the equal of Lickitung yet, she was working her hardest to get there. Parting her pert but tight bottom, Black Canary began to work her exceptionally skilled singer’s tongue into Supergirl’s sweet pink rosebud.”

Supergirl’s eyes flew wide. Tongues were working her pussy and her asshole at the same time. She looked up, thousands of people were watching her, butt naked, being brought to orgasm after helpless orgasm by the super villainess known as Jesse from Team Rocket and her new slave Black Canary. The shame of it merged with the pleasure of it. Supergirl had always been the shy one, the demure one, the quiet one. She had her urges, but she never dared act on them. She tried her best to pretend she didn’t have them. She had been sent here to protect baby Superman but arrived too late. She had never really dared to hope or dream anything for herself, let alone her sexual needs.

She felt her body catch fire. She tried to grab Jessie and Canary to make them stop, but the pleasure was too much. Her body was on fire, her nerves drank in the power of the yellow sun, her muscles stored it, but now those same nerves were igniting with sexual frenzy, and the golden sun energy in her muscles was catching fire. Catching fire and burning away the Green Kryptonite from her organs. Liver almost shut down, kidneys already shutting down, heart growing less responsive, brain growing sluggish, yet now the golden sexual fire lit in her tissues was burning all that away.

Heart began to beat stronger, and then stronger again as the kidneys burned free and the adrenal glands kicked in. Raising her fists, Supergirl slammed them into the ground so hard she shattered the concrete for two meters deep, she screamed so loud she broke windows for three blocks around. Her eyes shot out beams of heat vision so thick they melted the Daily Planet’s bronze planet into a puddle of slag, and she came so hard the Jessie and Black Canary were nearly drowned by her gushing orgasm.

Supergirl curled up into a twitching helpless ball, caressing her breasts, stroking her pussy, and rolling back and forth mindlessly. On the ground where she had been before rolling away from Jessie and Black Canary in post orgasm oversensitivity was a slime of Green Kryptonite, only now it had turned completely clear. Jessie’s quick action had used Supergirl’s sexual energy to burn off the Green Kryptonite into harmless clear diamonds. Black Canary blinked, and looked at Mistress Jessica. The Mistress was so powerful, she made Supergirl cum diamonds!

Black Canary handed a poke-plug to Jessie. “Here Mistress, a poke plug to capture Supergirl. She will be a good poke-whore for you.”

Jessie shook her head and handed the poke-plug back. Then she picked up the tunic and cape of Supergirl, tucking the tunic under the sleeping superheroine, and laying the cape over her to protect her from the eyes and camea’s of disreputable men (a bit late), she turned to train her new poke-whore in the ways of the Pokemon trainer.

“No Canary. We can’t capture her now. She was poisoned. Not a Pokemon poison that will only stun, but a brutal poison designed to kill her. That is a violation of the trainer’s code. I could no more capture her when she has been weakened by such a weapon than I could sit back and watch her die. Team Rocket may be villains, but we have a code. It is a shame, she would be such a delight to train, but for today, we must catch and release.”

There were dozens of police ready to arrest Lex Luthor, but afraid to approach the screaming and begging man because of the Pokemon. Jessie held up their Pokeballs and commanded them all.

“Return!” As the capture light from their pokeballs called them back into the Pokeball to rest and recover Les fell to his knees weeping in the middle of the Daily Planet plaza. Jessie walked up to him, drew back her leg, and power kicked him in the nuts. As he collapsed to his back, she stepped on his face with her boot, and ground it slowly into his face.

“You will not be capturing any Poke-whores ever again. Trainers do not hurt poke-whores, ever. You will not even think about trying to hunt, harm, or bother Poke-whores again, or I will come for you and teach you to fear the name Team Rocket.” Jessie said, uncaring of the hundreds of news cameras around her. Turning to the mass of terrified police, she spotted one black haired pretty young police women. Pointing a finger to her Jessie called out.

“Finally, a Police Officer Jenny. Take this criminal away. Call the Justice League and tell them what he has done. I leave him to their justice. Thanks to his interference, I cannot in good conscience capture Supergirl today. It must be catch and release. The measure of a good trainer of poke-whores is to defeat them at their best, and teach them who is the mistress. I cannot do this if she is sick or hurt. I have saved her, and if anyone thinks to take advantage of her while she is recovering, please remember, I am not the good guy. Do not cross Team Rocket.”

Mounting on Black Canary’s motorcycle, they drove away. Jessie muttered into Black Canaries neck as she snuggled into her pets back as they drove away.

“I hate that Lex Luthor person. He gives villains a bad name. Now I will have to wait to train Supergirl, and isn’t she just the most delicious thing ever?” Jessie complained.

Black Canary, with the grin of the Canary that just ate Supergirl, smiled wickedly and agreed. “Yes Mistress Jessie. There will be another day. After all, you have to catch them all!”
Valleyvixin
Henchman
Henchman

Chapter 4 Supergirl Dealing with Defeat

Kara Zor-el, known to the world as Supergirl, the maid of might, some would say the most powerful woman on earth. It was true she bench pressed more and flew faster than Wonder Woman, but hand to hand she tended to lose a lot. Wonder Woman was just brutal; ruthless and somehow feeding off the pain instead of being bothered by it like a rational Kryptonian, human, or I suppose Amazon. It wasn’t like she had never been defeated before. She was a superheroine, and she was proud of that. Even when Lex Luthor’s trap caught her, she had the choice between stopping Lex and letting all those people die beneath the falling Daily Planet statue, or saving the people and being the one to die. She was a superheroine, and she made the heroic choice. She made her peace, and she accepted death as the cost.

Then, Jessie of Team Rocket arrived. She defeated Lex, in probably the most brutal and humiliating way possible, so no problems there. No the problem was the Jessie didn’t let Supergirl die. She saved her.

Supergirl was used to people not treating her as human. She wasn’t. She was Kryptonian. Lex treated her as a demon, as a threat, as an abomination to be purged. Creepy, but understandable. Her race had been conquerors back it its prime. Jessie though. She saw her as a Pokemon, like those beasts she summoned from the little red and white balls. She wanted to capture her, to tame her, sexually.

Kara felt her hands slipping down into her panties again as she remembered lying there waiting to die, then looking up into those burning blue eyes, as Jessie claimed her. Told her she was not allowed to die. That Jessie would own her. Would train her. RAO, oh sweet and holy Rao, Kara prayed as she felt her hand going to her breast as she worked her fingers in and out of her pussy. She wanted to break her sexually like she had Black Canary, to make her a slave, to fight at her command, to be punished and rewarded as her little poke-whore. A slave to her trainer.

Kara cried out as she came, and reached out to look at the email in her Justice League account. Miss Martian, the telepathic women’s counsellor wanted a session, to help her deal with her trauma. The Martian Manhunter was stuck dealing with Batman and Robin’s therapy after their run in with Jessie, and their own resulting sexual escapades together. Kara didn’t want to talk about what happened, but she couldn’t deny that Jessie got inside her, and even more than the near death experience, it was Jessie’s eyes, Jessies touch, Jessie’s voice she could not get out of her head. Fine, she would book a session.

Miss Martian sat across from Kara and meditated as much as she could while being able to respond. She had watched the video of course. It was disturbing. It was arousing too, but that was unprofessional and she would put it away. Meditate, control. This was the Martian way. They were telepaths and shape shifters, they could not afford internal lies when their exterior was always in flux. The truth was the only thing that kept a Martian alive. The truth was the only thing that could be built on safely in your personality, no matter how comforting the lie, it would fail. No matter how unfortunate the truth, it was better. She would help Supergirl find that truth. Ah, she approaches. Miss Martian opened her eyes to see Supergirl shuffle in, hesitantly. This wasn’t good. She looked broken. Time to get to work.

“Kara, come sit. I know what you have been through. I think it is important we have a session to help you process it before you internalize the wrong things.” Miss Martian said calmly, she said everything calmly.

Supergirl looked at Miss Martian, so calm, so composed. She hadn’t been stripped naked and forced to orgasm until she sweat diamonds and came so hard she shattered half a mile of office glass and slagged down the Daily Planets five ton bronze sculpture with her heat vision, all in front of thousand of cheering civilians and two dozen network cameras and who knows how many civilian live streamers.

“What wrong things? That the woman I came to fight, the woman that wants to capture and enslave me saved my life by turning me into a porn star? That she brought me back from death, had every opportunity to let me go and she literally called it catch and release because taking me like that would be poaching? I was ready to die, I accepted death and she saved me. She looked into my eyes and commanded me to live and when I didn’t have the strength she made me, so tell me doctor, what wrong things am I internalizing. Supergirl raged.

Miss Martian hid her smirk. She knew how sexually repressed Kara Zor El was. She was worse than her cousin Kal El, because Superman had his little Lois to keep his watch wound. Kara was a bundle of repressed sexual urges and self sabotaging inferiority complexes just waiting to become relationship issues. Worse, she was an open book to the telepath.

Miss Martian leaned back and smiled softly. “Kara, this is a safe space, a non judgemental space. Why don’t you talk me through it, and together we can work our a better way of understanding what happened, and how you should go forward.”

Supergirl saw the suppressed smirk, and closed her lips. Taking a deep calming breath through her nose, she began to recite one of Rao’s calming meditation when her super senses picked up a scent. Arousal. Sharp female sexual pheromones. Not hers. Kara’s eyes flew wide as she looked at the sanctimonious little monk who hid away from the field and its dangers so she could look down her nose at the fighters of the league and their trauma. That little whore watched me get humiliated by Black Canary and Jessie of Team Rocket and got her little green panties damp, and now she is going to tell me not to let it affect me? Alright Miss Martian, lets relive what I went through. All of it. In detail.

Instead of using her meditation techniques to shut the emotion and the physical sensations away, Kara Zor El used them to remember everything. The feeling of helplessness, the inevitability of death. The slowing of her heart, the failing breathing, the poison shutting one after another systems down, the weakness, the numbness, the cold. The soul destroying helplessness and fear.

She watch Miss Martian drop her tablet from trembling hands, and turn pale. Then Supergirl remembered Jessie grabbing her by the neck, kissing her, commanding her to live. She remembered Jessie stripping her naked, and with Black Canary’s help, how she went down on Supergirl. Contrary to world opinion, Supergirl was not a virgin. Relationships just never worked out. She never really was able to let go enough to let anyone in. Jessie did not care. Supergirl lay dying and helpless and Jessie decided she would live, and proceeded to teach her body how to come alive.

She had thought there were two ways to make love to a superheroine. The “please don’t crush me you alien monster” timid, and the “she’s invulnerable so just pound the shit out of her” brutal. She had experienced both and enjoyed neither. Jessie had been different. Supergirl let her mind dwell on the sensation of Jessie opening her flower with delicate breath and tongue, fingers tracing along her mound and outer labia as her tongue played within. She took the time to tease her open, to dance like a butterfly over her tenderest flesh, to let each nerve come alive one by one to give her the report of each new and subtle sensation.

Then she had began to warm, and as she warmed, more blood flowed, and more nerves ignited. Jessie did not force her, she played her like a musical instrument. Starting soft and slow, but building, rising and falling, rising and falling, each cycle taking her up to use the energy she had, then down to let her recover before swinging up again higher. Kara’s blood was poison, but her nerves were Kryptonian and her muscles turned the power of the yellow sun into the purest energy in the galaxy. Jessie played those nerves, riding the tides of pleasure to the edge of pain, and then beyond into pleasure Kara would never ever allow herself to know. Pleasure that shattered control, shattered limits, shattered souls, and her body caught fire. She BURNED, and the Kryptonite burned with it. Kara felt herself growing wet in the memory. She pulled her tunic off and caressed her breasts as she looked at the panting Miss Martian, hands clenched to her chair arms to prevent her touching herself. Trapped in the memory of Supergirl salvation, she was too sheltered to protect herself from the raw experience Kara was still trying to process. The sad thing was, this was the small orgasm. Greater than any she had ever dreamed of, but just the start of what Jessie would do to her.

“You want to tell me how to process this? How to internalize this? She found me dying. No science, no magic, nothing but directly dropping me into a Yellow sun could possibly have saved me, but Jessie, with a purely human tongue mastered my body so totally that it was almost enough to burn the Kryptonite out of me. She burned half of it, but then I lacked the strength. I, Supergirl lacked the strength, but do you know what she did Miss Martian?”

Kara sprang on Miss Martian who turned to jump away. This was the wrong move, as Kara simply bent her over, pinned face down on the floor as she remembered what happened next. Plunging her tongue into Miss Martians virgin asshole, she proceeded to rim Miss Martian with the power of her invincible tongue, as she lashed her with the memory of Jessie rolling Supergirl over her own face, and commanding Black Canary to eat her ass.

Supergirl remembered every stroke of both tongues. Her strength was coming back, she could have resisted, but then she would have died. She had no will to resist. No will to do anything but writhe helplessly while Jessie sucked on her clit, and Black Canary drove her songstress tongue deep into Kara’s asshole. She rimmed Miss Martian as she remembered being rimmed by Black Canary, and she drove the memory of her own violation deep into the hungry mind of Miss Martian whose own sexual needs pulled on every scrap of sensory memory from Supergirl’s mind like a drowning woman gulps at the last scrap of air. Miss Martian screamed and came violently, but Supergirl was not done, there was so much more, so much more that Jessie had done to her. She had not let Supergirl stop coming until all the Kryptonite was burned out.

Miss Martian was mewing like a broken animal when Kara stopped. This was what it felt like to win. This was what Jessie felt. She looked down at Miss Martian, and sneered.

Miss Martian crawled to the Kryptonians red booted feet and began to kiss them. Kara took the boot, and pressed it down into Miss Martian’s neck, pressing her to the ground.

She remembered Black Canary holding up an red and white butt plug styled after those Poke-balls Jessie summoned her monster out of, and asking if they should use them to capture Supergirl.

Looking down at the mind broken Martian under her boot, she remembered being that mind broken. She would have accepted that anal plug and the slave collar that went with it. She would have accepted having her powers locked away and only useable at Jessie’s command in that moment. She, Supergirl, had been tamed. There was no way she could face herself, let alone the world, until she had done the same to Jessie.

Looking down at Miss Martian she smiled. “Thank you Miss Martian, I know how to process it now.”

Flying out of her apartment, she flew to the plaza in front of CatCo global media, since the Daily Planet plaza was still cordoned off wreckage. Hovering in mid air until she saw Cat Grant screaming for camera crews to come out and catch what she had to say.

Hovering in mid air, she turned to the camera.

“This message is for Jessie of Team Rocket. You challenged me to a fair fight, and we never had it. You talked a lot about capturing me, well, people have tried that before, and it never ended well for them. Meet me here at noon tomorrow, and we will have that battle. If anyone else interferes, we can both teach them to regret it. Tomorrow one of us will fly out of here, and one of us will crawl.” Supergirl let the fire of her will cause her eyes to blaze enough for the cameras to catch, but not enough to damage anything. If people wanted to think she had her will broken by that last fight, she would prove them wrong.

Then maybe she could believe it herself. For her soul, for her sanity, she had to face this Jessie and win.
Valleyvixin
Henchman
Henchman

Chapter 5 Supergirl Showdown

Jessie and Black Canary blasted through the streets of the city. Police cruisers raced behind, but since Black Canary's bike was made by Superman from Kryptionian tech, they had about as much chance of stopping her as they did of self powered flight. Her onboard ECM stopped them for begging dispatch for help. Jessie caressed Black Canaries supple breasts, casusing her Poke-whore to moan. She was not yet as well trained as Arbok, but almost as intensely loyal. Honestly, these so called superheroines really were redemable. She would set aside the evil that came from stealing a pokemon's powers just to make yourself into some sort of Pokemon powered human. That was wrong. People trained pokemon. Trainers battled pokemon, but kept them safe. That was the deal, we made them stronger, they battled for us, obeyed us, but the losses belonged to the trainers. Trainers kept their precious pokemon safe. When people turned themselves into pokemon, why they had no limits. People got hurt. That wasn't right. They needed to be captured, tamed, trained. Plus, they were just so much fun to train!

My gods, this world had the orgasm. How could people settle their fights with killing when orgasms were possible instead? This is why they were not fit to rule themselves. Jessie would fix it. Team Rocket would rule the DC Universe, and all the world would watch as she tamed all its superheroines, and with this new miraculous orgasm, set this world right.

The Catco square was ahead. There were some burning piles of what looked like large robots. I guess someone else tried to crash the party like Luthor last time, but Supergirl had already dispensed with them. Good. This was her Pokemon battle. This Justice League really was amature if they allowed others to interfere in properly scheduled pokemon duels! At least Supergirl seemed to respect the duel. She was floating in mid air, about twenty feet off the ground, looking like some sort of goddess, her blond hair rippling in the wind, the blue and red suit skin tight to her, and the short skirt showcasing those amazing legs cased in red boots just below the knee.

Jessie admired the boots. She wore a pair in her own purple, matching both her hair and the Team Rocket logo on her chest. Jessie's boobs were bigger, but Supergirl's looked so pert and perfect on her girlish frame that more just would have cheapened her. The muscles on her body looked like some sort of athlete. She was a magnificent creature. Black Canary had tried to warn her. She kept saying that Jessie didn't understand how powerful she was. Supergirl is super strong, she is super fast, she is indestructible, has super senses, has lasers for eyes.

Honestly, of Black Canary used super just too much. Putting super in front of everything was just a bit much. Supergirl was a poke-whore. Of course they had powers. Like Mew and Mewtwo on her world, she was one of the apex, one of the unique and great powers. That was fine, that was every trainers dream. They were so powerful no normal trainer would dare. They could defeat the most clever trap, just power through the most complicated plan or stratagem. That was fine. Jessie didn't plan. James and Mewoth planned, but they planned to betray her. Jessie just charged in and battled, that is how it ended anyway, so why waste time thinking first?

Supergirl spoke.

"You humiliated me on television. What you did is single handedly funding the porn industry world wide right now. I should kill you for it, but the Justice League doesn't kill. No. I am going to break you in front of those same cameras and show you what it feels like." Supergirl said, her voice low and husky.

Jessie had her own speech to make. Jumping off the bike and spinning into her introduction.

"PREPARE FOR TROUBLE!
PAIN AND PLEASURE DOUBLE!

To protect the world from devastation
To unite all peoples within our nation
To denounce the evils of truth and love
To extend our reach to the stars above
Jessie!
and slaves!

Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light!
Surrender now, or prepare to fight!"

Jessie looked up and blinked in shock. Supergirl was not wearing any panties!

Supergirl screamed and dove at Jessie. Stupid Poke-whores, not the trainer! Jessie didn't over think things. She preferred to think as little as possible in battle. She screamed out to her chosen poke-whore to open the match.

"Canary Cry!" Jessie screamed, and Black Canary blasted out a sonic attack that not only shattered windows, but shattered the concrete facing of the evacuated Catco tower. What it did not do, however was stop Supergirl.

The air visibly thickened into a wall as the forces of the Canary Cry at full power turned the air itself into a compression weapon equal to that of the heaviest conventional explosives. Supergirl punched through it like blasting through a mountain, but with her full power behind her, and uncaring about her own personal pain, she could punch through it.

Punching through to hit Black Canary and knock her breathless with a punch to the stomach that blasted blood from her lips.

Jessie's eyes widened at the pain in her poke-whore's face. Tossing up her capture ball she shouted. "Black Canary, return!" The pokeball turned into a large red and white butt plug and flew to drive into Black Canary's ass, her black leather assless chaps showcasing her amazing ass as the red and white poke-plug drove into her tight pink rosette, causing her to arch in pain and pleasure as the matching collar flashed into existence around her throat. The pulsing energy between anal plug and throat collar blasted through Black Canary's body, healing it from the damage of the punch, and driving the pleasure of her trainer at her Poke-whore's obedience. The pain of her wounds joined with the pleasure of Jessie's favor and Black Canary writhed in breathless ecstacy as the poke-plug set to reshaping her torn muscles and blood vessels from taking a mountain shattering punch to a mostly human body. The matching pleasure to balance that pain was enough to blast whatever shreds of self or will Black Canary possessed, and she writhed grinning upon the ground as she came and came, her screams blocked from her power by the choker turned only into desperate repetitions of Jessies name in lust filled adoration.

Supergirl snarled, feeling the shame of almost killing a fellow heroine, the rage at being more turned on by Jessie's easy dominance over the proud superheroine Black Canary, and embarrassment at Jessie now adding saving Supergirl from accidentally killing someone to the saving her life to the debts owed her.

Jessie knew Supergirl was without panties and chose to use that weakness. "Lickitung, I choose you, lick attack!"

The pink humanoid Lickitung was summoned from his tossed poke-ball and flashed into existence. Its long pink tongue strong enough to lift cars, delicate enough to trace the veins on the wings of a bumble bee in flight without stopping its flight flashed out towards Supergirl's skirt, but Jessie had never seen Supergirl in battle, she had assumed words like super strong and super fast were hyperbole, or indicated levels of speed and strength comparable to the pokemon she knew. This was far from the truth. Supergirl was awash in a mix of rage and desire, both of which flooded her nerves and muscles with all the speed and power she had ever dreamed of. She moved faster than thought, seizing the tongue and throwing the Pokemon into a building across the square, where it slumped unconcious. Two pokemon down in the first seconds of the fight!

Time to rely on her oldest Pokemon, the one who was always there for her. She reached for her Pokeball and tossed it. "Arbok, I choose you. Shibari attack!"

A sixty foot cobra flashed into existence, with two heart shapes flashing in its hood, and the threatening rattle from its rattlesnake tail, Arbok lunged at Supergirl, coils strong enough to shatter a main battle tank wrapped around her arms and legs, neck and torso, ready to bend her into a position of sexual display and helplessness for Jessie to tame her. That was the plan, but Supergirl was a level of power undreamed of in pokemon training.

Supergirl floated gently towards Jessie. Her arms and legs moving under Supergirls control, ignoring the bone crushing power of Arbok.

"No Jessie. Not this time. This time I will tame you. I will break you. You will crawl to me and kiss my boots, demanding to be mine, and then I will fly away and leave you on the ground where you belong." Supergirl raged

Jessie opened her mouth to command her last Pokeomon forth but Supergirl closed the distance and pressed her lips to hers.

Jessie had grown used to the hunger in Black Canary's kiss. The kiss of a submissive yearning to be owned, to be taken, to be dominated. Black Canary was a brat submissive, so she constantly tested her limits, needing to be shown Jessie's dominance as every willful attempt at resistance was casually and erotically crushed. Black Canary was learning to live to be trained, and Jessie indulged her. Supergirl's kiss was different. Her mouth was inhumanly strong, her tongue like a living thing of iron forced its way into her mouth and raped it.

She was inexperienced. The desire of a whore, the innocence of a school girl. Fumbling in Jessie's mouth like a virgin goddess, power beyond reason made weak and fumbling by need beyond control. Jessie slid a hand behind Supergirl's neck and another up her back thigh, raising her red skirt, showing the watching camera's her pantiless ass as Jessie groped it and squeezed as Jessie slit her tongue around Supergirls, turning her assault into a mind shattering caress. Supergirl moaned into Jessie's mouth as instead of resisting, or ling passive to be taken as Supergirl had fantasized, Jessie was turning the tables and taking control of Supergirl for all her superior power.

NO!

Supergirl grabbed her hands, and slammed them to the wall above her head.

"NO! I am in charge here. I take what I want. You are mine to toy with. I am Supergirl. I will not be tamed!" Supergirl shouted, ripping open Jessie's Team Rocket Tunic and burying her face in Jessie's soft white pillows, nuzzling and suckling at her large womanly breasts like some desperate school girl with her older teacher.

Jessie felt Supergirl sucking on her nipples and kissing her breasts. She was thinking furiously. Arbok can't slow her down. Lickitung is out. Jigglypuff's song takes too long, and I don't want her burning out his eyes if he tries to meet her gaze with a charm attack. What did that leave.

Jessie's felt Supergirl's hand reach up her skirt, and rip off her panties. She knew Supergirl was going to try to tame her, tame Jessie using her super strength to force her into orgasm. Jessie wasn't a poke-whore. She was a trainer. What did this little wild uncaught, untrained little submissive think she was doing? You can't tame a trainer with orgasms. Dominants don't break. That is why they are dominants. Supergirl can't be that stupid could she.

A finger traced her labia, and Jessie moaned. Supergirl sucked her nipple hard, and slit a finger into her wetness.

"I am going to break you. I am going to make you cum until you admit to the world that I beat you." Supergirl snarled, looking into Jessie's eyes.

"That's right pet. Get to work on mommy's pussy. Slow at first, wait until you feel me moving against you. Ummmmmmm, that is right. Oh you are going to be fun to train. I am going to have you do this a lot. Now another finger, I am not a little girl like you, my pussy isn't a weak little thing like yours. Come on, you are supposed to be super strong, fuck me you little poke-whore, make mommy cum like the good little slut that you are!" Jessie said, her eyes slitted like a cat as her body arched and rocked with Supergirl's fingers. Supergirl found her own sex getting hot and slippery, her own mind getting weak as she followed Jessie's instructions like some sort of sexbot.

NO! This was not how it was supposed to go. She had broken Miss Martian with one orgasm, and tamed her with the next half dozen. Supergirl had proven her superiority by forcing her to cum. She was holding Jessie pinned and helpless, forcing the merely human body of her prey to cum on her fingers, as she had planned. Why did Supergirl feel herself weakening when she was the one raping Jessie?

"Faster cunt, faster. Look me in they eyes as you make me cum. Look at me poke-whore!" Jessie commanded, and Supergirl looked.

Jessie came, she didn't hide it, didn't contain it. She shouted, not screamed, shouted like a battle cry as she came around Supergirl's fingers. Looking her right in they eye, Jessie's eyes blazed with power. With desire. With OWNERSHIP. Supergirl froze.

She wasn't raping Jessie. Even pinned, even controlled, Jessie was in charge. She had pleased her as Jessie directed She could not face those eyes. Could not. She had to break Jessie's control, had to shatter her mind. Jessie had to break, Supergirl had to be the one in control.

"NO!" Supergirl shouted. "Stop training me! I am Supergirl. I am stronger. I am in charge. I will show you how helpless you are!" Supergirl shouted and flew them both to the ground, pushing he flat, and kissing down Jessies neck, breasts, belly. Stopping to tease and suck at her belly button, she pulled Jessie's skirt off with main force to reveal her purple furred pussy.

Sliding her hands underneath Jessie's ass, she raised Jessie's pussy to her mouth as Supergirl raised it to her mouth, and looked up into Jessie's eyes as she began to kiss and softly blow on Jessie's pussy. Jessie began to struggle. She loved what Supergirl was doing to her, but if she didn’t take control, this Poke-whore would start to think she was the trainer, not the trainee. In frustration, Jessie shouted at her impudent lover.

“Supergirl, your struggling will not save you. I will break your resistance and begin your training. Surrender now or I will have Arbok subdue you!” Jessie shouted, as Supergirl began to suck her clit in a most distracting manner, pulsing her suction in time with Jessie’s own heart beat.

Supergirl laughed, Arbok had never stopped trying to yank the Maid of Steel into Shibari bondage, but her Kryptonian physique was too much for the serpent Pokemon to overcome.

“Your little snake can’t attack me. It is weak. It can’t use it’s poison when we are together, if it tries its gaze attack I will burn its eyes out, and it’s Shibari can’t even slow me down!” Supergirl teased as she began to drive her tongue deeper in Jessie’s pussy, while lacking Black Canary’s tongue length and dexterity, the young Supergirl drove her tongue deep with a hunger unequalled and no need to actually breathe. Jessie was becoming distracted, she felt another orgasm approaching, but orgasm made her mind work faster. Supergirl had listed all of Arbok’s attacks, except one.

In the G rated Pokeverse, his rattle tail had unleashed Earthquake, shattering the ground for hundreds of meters around. She would not use that in a city, it was too destructive. Here in the DC Universe, the Rule 34 Maturation process had changed Arbok’s Earthquake more than most attacks. Jessie had only experimented with it in training Black Canary, but it had been a devastating battle ending move. She looked and saw the cameramen were divided between focusing on the naked Jessie being eaten by Supergirl, and up Supergirl skirt, because she had come without panties, ready to enjoy Jessie’s capitulation. Jessie smiled, someone would be capitulating soon. Arbok had been her first Pokemon, and in a lot of ways, her favorite. She grabbed Supergirl’s blond hair and raised her own body up to look Supergirl in the eye for the reaction to this devastating attack.

“You are wrong Supergirl. You are a wild poke-whore and have no idea how powerful the attacks of a trained Pokemon can be. Arbok may lack any of your ridiculous powers, but he will break you with one attack right now.” Jessie had to break off with a groan as Jessie pulled her tongue out of Jessies pussy long enough to suck on her clit again before responding.

“He is weak, as you are weak. I will break you with the next orgasm. I will not let you rest, but drive you until your mind shatters, and you beg to be mine!” Supergirl said her eyes glowing not with heat vision, but with a different kind of heat.

Jessie pushed her pussy into Supergirl’s face and snarled. “Right plan, wrong targe. Arbok CUNT QUAKE!” Jessie shouted.

The long ignored Arbok had grown tired straining against Supergirl’s unbeatable strength, but his lower tail was well rested. His lower tail and its powerful rattle, the source of the earth shattering vibrations that in the Pokeverse caused earthquakes were rather more sensual in the DC universe. Spinning his rattle tail up to full vibrations, he slid it up and down Supergirl’s super heated sex, causing the Maid of Might to unconsciously moan and arch her back, turning her hips to better present herself instinctively. Arbok began to slide the tapering vibrating beads of his tail into Supergirl’s Kryptonian cootchie, where her hungry womanhood sucked him in with almost unbearable need. Once deep inside, he unleashed his full Cunt Quake attack, vibrations strong enough to shatter concrete, let alone the minds and clitoris stimulation thresholds of sheltered Justice League young women. As Supergirl’s body went rigid in shock, Arbok began to write his whole body, working his tail inside her, until Supergirl began whimpering into Jessie’s pussy, her own hands sliding down to begin to work her own little clit as Arbok began to work her into a sexual frenzy.

Jessie had seen Supergirl come back from worse to challenge her authority, and knew she could not afford to leave her only half broken. Lickatung and Black Canary were both still too damaged to fight, which left only little round pink fairy Jigglypuff to call. She called Jigglypuff now.

“Jigglypuff, I chose you!” Jessie shouted, calling forth the angry little pink charmer.

The inoffensive pink ball of cute came out, ready to fight. Jessie urged him to come and look at the eyes of the weakening Supergirl. While Supergirl could use heat vision to blind any gaze attacking Pokemon, she was fighting to hold off a second orgasm from Cunt Quake, and all her willpower and attention were there, as were her fingers, betraying her thought as they danced over her Kryptonian clit. Jessie commanded Jigglypuff.

“Jigglypuff, cute attack!” Jigglypuff’s attacks were charm based, but it was usually so very angry that no one would stay awake to listen to its songs that the Pokemon had a lot of built up rage to work out. Jessie was about to help Jigglypuff do just that. Jigglypuff turned its big soft eyes and looked into Supergirl, with a blown kiss motion, it unleashed the cute attack from its eyes and Supergirl felt such a wave of love for the little pink fairy Pokemon that she took her lips off Jessie’s pussy and her hands off Jessie’s ass to reach for Jigglypuff to cuddle and hug.

Jessie was having none of that. This was time to subdue Supergirl, to tame her. Jessie had been surprised to find how the Rule 34 Maturation affected Jigglypuff’s pound attack. It had been a funny little kick from the pink Pokemon, but in the DC universe, it had turned both more obscene and more devastating. Upon being told to unleash Pound Attack, a huge pink penis, easily ten inches long (on a two foot round pink ball of a Pokemon) thrust forth, and Jigglypuff rammed it into Supergirl’s surprised gaping mouth. Gripping her long blond hair like handles, the cute pink fairy Pokemon began to throat fuck the Maid of Might, until his pink dangly balls were slapping the Kryptonian beauty’s chin with every thrust. Supergirl’s moan of pleasure from yet another Cunt Quake vibration orgasm made Jigglypuff unleash a blast of charm inducing crème into Supergirl’s throat, further weakening her will, and enhancing her pleasure.

Arbok had weakened Supergirl enough by the fifth orgasm that she had allowed herself to be Shibari’s into position of maximum exposure, ass up, legs spread, Arbok’s tail in her pussy vibrating her mind and soul into mush, as Jessie began to ply Supergirl’s ass with the shock stick removed from Lex Luthor’s battle armour. Designed to induce pain in Kryptonians without being able to damage them, Jessie began to school Supergirl on her role as a submissive. Letting Arbok take her to the edge, then backing her off with shock stick lashes on her ass, making Supergirl arch in pain. She let Arbok take her to the edge again and again, as Jigglypuff continued to grudge fuck her mouth and slap her face. The idea that he could inflict any damage was laughable, but being slapped while your growing addiction to his charm infused pheromone rich cum caused you to lick his pink cotton candy cock and balls was devastating to both Supergirl’s willpower and pride.

Supergirl tried to push back on Arbok’s thrusting tail vibrator to push herself over the edge, but Jessie put the shock stick at her pink puckered asshole, so when Supergirl pushed back to get her orgasm, and explosion of pain to her rectum caused her to whimper and flinch away, a single heartbeat away from her needed orgasm.

“Beg for it super-slut. Beg to be my poke-whore. Beg me to train you. Beg me to own you. Beg me to make you the obedient little pussy pleaser you know you need to be, and I will let you cum.” Jessie demanded, as Jigglypuff held the Poke-plug capture device, the poke-ball butt plug in front of Supergirl’s mouth to lubricate for her own ass and capture.

“Never!” Screamed Supergirl in defiance, still trying to push back onto Arbok’s vibrating cunt quaking cock.

Black Canary crawled underneath Supergirl where she hung, and with slow cruel slowness, pulled her tunic up, and began to knead, kiss, lick and suck on Supergirl’s oversensitive breasts. She may not be able to use her Canary Cry with her poke-plug and collar on, but she could help subdue the proud Kryptonian warrior with love and nipple play. She began to alternately suck on Supergirl’s nipples, and bite and twist them as hard as she could. The Kryptonian was invulnerable, as in could not be harmed, her flesh could not be damaged, but her senses were actually heightened in combat to the point that her nerves were at least ten times more sensitive than a well trained humans. Her nipples at this state of arousal sent greater shocks to the young Kryptonian’s brain than any amount of Kryptonite could, and Supergirl’s eyes flew wide, her body arched, hanging on the edge of oblivion where she was kept, at Jessie’s will with the very controlled application of neural lash to her asshole, until Supergirl submitted.

Even steel melts, even diamonds shatter under enough stress. Supergirl was an innocent at heart. Little experience in love, less in the limits of her extraordinary body’s ability to experience pleasure. She broke.

“Please train me, please train me, please train me. Please! I will be your poke-whore. I will be good. I will be! Please let me cum Miss Jessie!” Supergirl begged, and Jessie replaced the shock stick with her tongue in Supergirl’s ass. Her world exploded. She screamed so loud that Jigglypuff was sent bouncing away and nearby hovering camera drones were blasted out of the sky. Supergirl came, and came, her body bucking like a bronco fresh out of the gate in the final round in a rodeo. Jessie was merciless, driving her from orgasm to orgasm, shattering the superheroine’s mind, pride, and will. When an angry Jigglypuff marched back and rammed the poke-plug into Supergirl’s mouth, she sucked it with wide eyed reverence, like it was the thing she desired most in the world. Pulling it from her reluctant mouth, Jigglypuff slapped the most powerful superheroine on earth forehand and backhand with an arm that belonged on a teddy bear, not a master pimp, and walked the lubricated butt plug back to Jessie.

Holding the Poke-plug up for the news cameras, Jessie let the world know the importance of what was happening.

“By her own will, and fresh from her own mouth, I will insert the poke-ball capture device, and claim Supergirl as my poke-whore. Mine to train, mine to own, mine to keep!” Jessie said as she began to work the plug into Supergirl’s tight Kryptonian ass. Supergirl pushed her bum up whimpering to meet it’s push.

A Catco reporter called out from the crowd. “Supergirl, is it really true, are you begging to become Jessie of Team Rocket’s poke-whore?”

Looking back at Jessie as she slit the capture device deeper, feeling her tight anal ring slide over the widest part of the flare and down onto the base, settling it inside her, Supergirl felt its magic course through her, and the matching steel collar with the pokeball appear on her throat as a sign of her ownership. Supergirl came one final time with a glorious shout.

“Yes! I am Jessie’s poke-whore!” Supergirl shouted in ecstasy.

Black Canary crawled up from where she had been sucking Supergirl’s breasts and began to make out with the now power sealed and properly owned Supergirl.

Jessie turned to face the reporters. “With Black Canary and Supergirl as my poke-whores, I am ready to challenge for the top rank in your Justice League. Once I have them fully trained, I will be back to issue my challenge!”

Turning to call her injured Pokemon back to their capture balls, and helping the unsteady Supergirl to sit on the bike between Black Canary and herself, Jessie of Team Rocket blasted off into the night, and into history. Owner of Supergirl.
magical19122
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Valleyvixin wrote:
7 months ago
Yes this is a Pokemon vs DC Comics fan fiction. Learn to deal with it :)

Chapter 1 Black Canary

Jesse and James, the iconic pair of Team Rocket agents that had been chasing Pikachu and its trainer Ash Ketchum for years had been recalled to the Team Rocket HQ for an important scientific experiment.

The Team Rocket boss was explaining the experiment to the pair.

“Thanks to your efforts to get the tech from the Mewtwo cloning facility, while we didn’t get the genetic information of the Mew type Pokemon, we did get the tech behind the maturation and evolution of the clone into Mewtwo. Our scientists think it is a way to force maturation of the Pokemon into paths different from conventional evolutions. What our scientist calls, mature rated Pokemon. I will let our chief scientist explain it to you both.” The boss said, before handing Jesse and James over to the mad scientist looking….mad scientist.

“Greetings esteemed trainers. I am Doctor Hentai, and I would like to introduce you to the Rule Thirty Four harmonizer. Now, for purposes of the experiment, we are going to place you Jessie in the machine with your Pokeballs. Now, for the record, what Pokemon do you have with you today Jessie?” Doctor Hentai asked, looking down at the redhead’s ample chest as if there were speakers nestled in there to provide the answer.

Jessie glanced over at James and Meowth who were looking away. She answered simply. “I have Arbok of course, because I always do. I have Likitung, and I just captured a Jigglipuff because I thought it could help with my sleeping disorder.”

Doctor Hentai smiled, and began typing into his machine.

“Good good, now tell me their powers, so I have a baseline for the changes.” Doctor Hentai asked.

Jesie thought for a second. “Well Arbok is a giant snake type Pokemon, his powers are wrap, earthquake, glare, and sludge bomb. Likitung is a tongue based Pokemon and has so far developed wrap, lick, and supersonic. Jigglypuff is just evolved, so only has Lullabye, charm and pound.”

Doctor Hentai looked up. “Those are all fairly weak. I can see why it was decided she could be spared. Well, lets start the machine powering up shall we.?”

Jessie turned to look at James and Meowth who were leaving the lab. “What about James and Meowth? I thought we were doing this as a team?” Jessie asked.

James looked embarrassed and hid behind his hair. Meowth looked back and in his odd cat voice snarled. “Jessie you were always the naïve one, the one that believed literally everything Team Rocket told you, no matter how often we was proved wrong. They are doing this to you because if it doesn’t work, James family is really rich, and no one wants to tick them off. I am really uncontrollable, so no one wants to use it on me in case it works. They know that if it works, you will still do what you are told, and if you die, well, I guess we have to look for a new airhead.”

Jessie began to fight, but she had already allowed her legs to be strapped to the chair, and was quickly restrained. Her pokeballs were arrayed around the chair in a triangle and the machine began to power up. Strange pink lightning a shade brighter than her light purple hair arced over Jessie and she screamed in pain. It lit up her flesh, and arced between her nipples and crotch, causing her eyes to fly open in a scream of something that was neither fear nor pain. The strange thing that had always driven Jessie, and since puberty, had made it almost impossible for her to sleep, and caused her to finish dead last in every class finally burned away and a strange savage lightning ripped along her nerves. Her body spasmed, bucking against the straps, and a warning light flashed on the Rule Thirty Four Harmonizer, along side a howling alarm.

“Orgasm detected. Universe rating system violation noted. Purging mature elements.” The computer replied calmly, as the energy shifted to form a cage around Jessie and her pokeballs, wrapping them in a pink ball of light from which a pink vertical tear in space formed, and a tunnel of pink light behind. The pink ball of light extended into a shaft of lightning with a big pink ball of lightning at the end, and rammed through the vertical tear in space, and drove Jessie and her pokeballs down the long pink tunnel and into the DC Universe.

Looking at the empty chair, Doctor Hentai snapped his fingers. “Ah so. I translated it improperly. This will not mature a pokemon’s evolution, but it’s rating. This is a G rated universe, and the Rule 34 machine has pushed Jessie and her Pokemon into a much higher maturity rating.”

The Team Rocket boss turned to the doctor. “What is a higher maturity rating?” The doctor turned to Nurse Joy and they both shrugged. No one in the Pokeverse seemed to know either.

Jessie was shattered. She had been betrayed by James and Meowth, the two companions that she had been with since she and James had both failed out of Pokemon training together. She had only joined Team Rocket to be with them, and they had betrayed her like it was nothing. She landed in an alley, in a puddle of unclean water, and her body shivered and shook with pleasure that she could not understand. Something flooded her panties, and she remembered the cold computer voice, “Orgasm Detected”. Was that feeling, an orgasm? I don’t know what an orgasm is, but I like it, she thought. For the first time since puberty, Jessie no longer felt the agitation that made concentration and sleep both impossible. She found herself, for the first time, naturally falling asleep.

Jessie didn’t get to sleep for more than twenty blissful minutes in the back alley before rude hands grabbed her.

“Hey look, this bitch is passed out behind the club. Why don’t we throw her a little party. That short skirt and those big rockets without even a bra, she came dressed to be the life of the party” A rude male voice roused her from her sleep. Two men were holding her arms, and another one was feeling her breasts. Still tingling from the unknown “orgasm” that she had experienced, the grabbing of her breasts was both uncomfortable and arousing. It was as if she should be enjoying it if the man doing it were not such an absolute asshole about it.

“Unhand me, you brute. Do you not see my uniform. I am Jessie of Team Rocket. If you don’t start running right now, you won’t get the chance.” Jessie announced, surprised any non trainer would dare antagonize a Team Rocket member.

The man grabbed her nipples and pinched hard enough to hurt. “You got your rockets alright bitch, but we got a whole team of guys here who are going to feed you our rockets, and baby, its going to make you scream.” The man laughed, dropping a hand to his crotch.

Jessie had been having a very confusing day. She had always trusted people and always been betrayed by them. She had finally learned to trust again, only to have James and Meowth betray her too. No man could be trusted. Jessie would have to take care of things herself.

“Arbok I choose you!” She shouted, as the men reefed up her shirt to expose her huge breasts, and another yanked up her skirt to show that she had indeed lost her Team Rocket underwear set in the Rule 34 conversion. This may have distracted the boys long enough to miss something important changing. Important like a cobra the size of a limousine appearing behind them. Rising up and flaring a hood with two inverted glowing hears on it, the great Arbok flicked its tail and blasted two of the boys the length of the alley. The two who remained dropped Jessie, and turned to face Arbok. One drew a pistol as if to shoot Arbok, but Jessie simply decided to give the command for wrap attack, but the Rule 34 Mature conversion caused her to say something different.

“Arbok, Shibari!” Jessie shouted, giving her dramatic command hand wave. Instead of coiling the men up in a cocoon of coils, the great snake bound them in mid air, bent oddly with their mouths and bums extended. It looked, honestly a bit disturbing to Jessie.

“Arbok dear, when did your wrap attack turn into that? What does Shibari mean anyway? I think we have to work on these attacks. The machine changed them somehow. Let the little men go. We need to find a Pokeman gym to work these changes out.”

Jessie was more than a little worried. Pokemon could hurt humans if you were not careful. That is why trainers battled Pokemon against Pokemon only. Otherwise, people could get hurt. If a Pokemon was hurt, then you simply recalled them to their Pokeball to recover, if not you went to see Nurse Joy, because they, like Police Officer Jenny clones were everywhere. Until she figured out what the difference was in their attacks, she couldn’t allow Arbok to use them on people. Oh well, she was Team Rocket, anyone who saw her uniform and didn’t have a high level Pokemon of their own should know better, even in this strange city.

There were sirens of police cars screaming towards the ends of the alley. Ah good. That should be some of the local Police Officer Jenny’s. She could report those rude men who had grabbed her breasts and tried to take her clothes off. I don’t know what kind of city they are running here, but she would like to make a complaint!

“Come Arbok, let us go make our complaint to Police Officer Jenny and then we can find out where we are, and what Poke league this is.” Jessie said, right before things took another bad turn.

“Oh my god, the reports were right. It’s some sort of snake monster! Shoot it” Around the corner had come a half dozen men dressed up like some sort of male version of Police Officer Jenny. They had guns in their hands and began shooting. Arbok quickly wrapped Jessie up, but she could see and feel the impacts of the bullets punching into his flesh. Why, any of those bullets could have killed her! Where was Police Officer Jenny? If they had no Police Officer Jenny’s in this city, why didn’t they send other Pokemon trainers to battle her. They were shooting at her, shooting at Arbok! He was hurt! Deciding that she was done worrying about the attacks being strange now, she called upon her second Pokemon.

“Jigglypuff, I choose you!” Instantly a pink puff ball with two huge eyes and a cute face holding a microphone came out. The gaze of the fairy type Pokemon was so cute that the police couldn’t help but stop shooting Arbok for a moment to look at him. In that moment, Jigglypuff began to sing his lullabye and everyone except Jessie with her sleep disorder, immediately fell asleep. Jigglypuff, annoyed not one was listening to his beautiful music, took out a big permanent marker and began to draw on the sleeping police faces.

Unknown to the Team Rocket maiden, an emergency beacon went off when the responding police all went unconscious, and a superheroine was on her way.

Jessie turned to her Arbok, and hugged it. It had taken so many bullets for her. She gave the command for it to shed its skin, and heal from the damage of almost sixty bullet wounds.

Black Canary roared into the alley mouth on her motorcycle. Jumping from the bike, she rolled a perfect somersault to spring onto one of the police cruisers and turn to face Jessie and her Pokemon.

“Who are you villain, and what have you done to these police!” the Black Canary demanded.

Jessie looked up to see a proper Pokemon trainer style challenger. She was blond, tall, in a black leather outfit and biker jacket with fishnet stockings. She looked ready to do proper battle. Finally, Jessie had begun to think this city had no proper trainers at all. I mean, instead of battling like reasonable people they had shot at her. If not for Arbok, she might have been killed! Well, if the city didn’t know her, it was time to make a proper introduction. Striking her villain pose she recited the Team Rocket motto.

To protect to world from devastation - To Unite all people within our nation
Jessie...
and slaves,
Surrender now or prepare to fight!” Jessie shouted the last. Funny, she gave that challenge at least three times every encounter, but this time it sounded different. Was this affected by the Rule 34 machine too? Oh well, no time to think, only time to battle. Arbok was hurt, and Jigglypuff was upset no one listened to his song but Jessie, so she would lead with Jigglypuff.

“Jigglypuff, I choose you!” Jessie shouted, causing Jigglypuff to advance with is karaoke mic and bow.

It was strange, the other trainer did not show free her Pokemon from its pokeball to meet the attack. Oh well, Jigglypuff had center stage and would perform. Jigglypuff began to sing his lullabye, and the Black Canary heard the sonic attack. Unlike other heroes and heroines in this city, she was musically gifted. She could feel the Jigglypuff song seeking to reach a harmony with the frequencies of her nervous system, when it did, she too would go unconscious. With no time to wait, and her own consciousness starting to fade, she released her greatest weapon, the Canary Cry!

A blast of sonic energy hit Jigglypuff and blasted the pink puff ball fairy Pokemon back across the alley to hit the dumpster and fall to the ground like a deflating balloon. There was blood leaking from its ears!

Jessie’s own ears and even bones rang with even the side scatter of that attack, she had no chance to do more than retask Arbok to her defense. This must not be a woman, this must be a woman shaped Pokemon, or maybe the scientist here had actually succeeded in stealing the powers of Pokemon and grafting them onto the trainers themselves. How evil! They must be stopped.

“Arbok, I choose you. Spunk blast!” Jessie shouted. Wait, what? She meant to say Sludge Bomb, but it came out Spunk Blast. What was spunk? Arbok did not release his usual blob of slow moving black poison sludge, but instead a series of white splashing pulses of liquid that hit Black Canary right in the heaving mostly exposed breasts, splashing up to her face. Hmmm, spunk was white, a little bit clear, and pretty sticky it seems. This must be another Rule 34 Mature Rating upgrade. I wonder what the poison does?

Black Canary’s eyes flew wide, she fell off the police cruiser and rolled around on the ground, her hands went up to her chest, Jessie assumed to wipe off the spunk, but the strangest thing happened. Black Canary started to rub it into her breasts, then to onto her face, then to lick and suck it off her fingers. Honestly, watching her do that was making Jessie start to feel like she had done in the Rule 34 machine, when her breasts and her vagina had been hit by that strange pink lightning. She felt her breath become fast, and a blush spread over her cheeks. Was this poison able to affect Jessie too? No. Arbok poison was contact poison, no matter what type. Why was she feeling so hot? Why were her nipples tingling like this. She squeezed her thighs together. It was like that feeling that wouldn’t let her sleep. Since puberty, that growing pressure between her legs just wouldn’t go away, wouldn’t let her sleep, now watching Black Canary rub spunk on her breasts and suck it off her fingers was making that pressure well up again in Jessie.

Oh no, Black Canary had run out of poison, and had rolled to her feet. Her eyes locked on Jessie and they burned with some sort of hunger.

“Oh you little rocket girl, I am going to eat you up. Eat you like a crème filled éclair!” Canary said as she charged towards Jessie.

While Jessie wasn’t the smartest member of Team Rocket ever born, and she didn’t know exactly what Black Canary meant by eat her like an éclair, she knew a threat when she heard it. So did Arbok. Ashamed of how his poison failed, he moved his body in front of Jessie to defend her, and launched a tail slam at Black Canary. The blond heroine jumped over the whipping tail like it was a springboard, and used the momentum to power a flip that drove two high heeled boots into poor Arbok’s chin. As his head snapped up, Black Canary unleashed a short sharp High C note to blast the poor Pokemon unconscious with a close range focused sonic attack.

Landing in front of Jessie, she reached out to grab her. Jessie tried to throw a roundhouse kick, but Black Canary ducked under the kick, locked the knee over her shoulder and powered Jessie against the wall. Pinning her to the wall, Black Canary began to kiss Jessie fiercely. Jessie felt her body responding, igniting. This was like the lead up to the orgasm thing that had left her unconscious after the Rule 34 Maturation Conversion machine. She tried to fight off Black Canary, but found her hands pushed above her head and zip ties secured both her hands to the leg pressed at Black Canary’s shoulder. The heroine kissed her way down Jessie’s neck, and pulling her Team Rocket uniform up, began to kiss and suck Jessie’s breasts. Oh no! The pleasure was overcoming her brain. Jessie had only seconds to act. The Black Canary’s tongue was making it hard for Jessie to think, and her cry was such a powerful sonic attack that both Jigglypuff and Arbok had fallen to it.

Tongue attack? That was it. Before the rising tide of her need, made worse by the spunk poison forced into her mouth from Black Canary could overcome her completely, Jessie called out. “Lickitung, I choose you. Lick attack!”

Then Jessie couldn’t speak, couldn’t think because Black Canary took one of her breasts IN her mouth, sucking her nipple even as her fingers worked under Jessie’s skirt to begin rubbing her girl parts. Black Canary whispered into Jessie’s ear. “That is a cute little pussy you have there, purple haired just like your head. The carpet does match the drapes! I am going to be smiling like the Canary that ate the cat when I am done with that little pussy of yours!” Black Canary said, as she worked first one, then a second finger INTO Jessie. Oh my god, she thought. Her mind disengaging. That feeling. What is it? I want it. No. I need it!

Just then Likatung, the small pink Pokemon with the long muscular tongue leaped to Jessie’s rescue. Launching a lick attack, it reached down the back of Black Canary’s ass crack and grabbed the crotch of her leather short shorts to rip her away from Jessie and toss her aside. Using its tongue like a whip, it flicked Black Canary off her whip, and right out of Canaries shorts and panties. The bottomless aphrodisiac poisoned heroine was tossed on her back to lie naked, legs spread, several feet away from Jessie and her Pokemon. Determined not to loose the initiative, having lost two strong Pokemon already, and aware of Black Canary’s dangerous sonic attack she decided to call on Likatung to use his sonic attack first.

“Likatung, sonic vibrator!” Jessie commanded. Sonic vibrator? That wasn’t what Jessie had intended to say. Was that another Rule 34 Mature upgrade to sonic attack? How does that even work?

Likatung knew how it worked. Its tongue shot out the six feet between its mouth and Black Canaries blond exposed pussy and slapped its wet muscular tip over both labia and clit. Activating its sonic powers, it caused its tongue to vibrate with superhuman speed. Black Canary’s lust filled eyes rolled back in her head as the tongue drove her screaming to the first of many orgasms.

Jessie watched her, moving to get her leg out from the arm binding zip ties and free herself, she watched Canary writhe and scream through orgasm after orgasm and felt her own, what was the word the Black Canary used? Pussy. She felt her pussy feel the need for a tongue attack just like that. If Black Canary could join in the poke battle herself and not leave it to her summoned Pokemon, then so could Jessie.

Walking slowly to Black Canaries side, she pulled the black bustier down and exposed the blond superheroine’s breasts. Turning so she could hold onto the superheroines breasts with her hands and watch what Likatung was doing with its super vibrating tongue to Black Canary’s pussy, Jessie lowered her own pussy onto the defeated superheroine’s face.

“Black Canary, I choose you! Lick attack my pussy you poke-whore. I am capturing you. You are mine now” Jessie rocked back and forth on Black Canaries face as the woman screamed through orgasm after orgasm on Likatung’s all conquering vibrating tongue, she could feel her own orgasm rising swiftly. She found herself pinching her own nipples trying to hold off the orgasm. She fought to hold back her orgasm as she screamed her war cry to an uncaring universe.

“"Prepare for trouble! - pain and pleasure for double
Jessie...
and slaves,

Black Canary hear her. Jessie, and slaves. At that moment, she broke. Tamed and broken. She was a superheroine no longer. She was Jessies slave. Her poke bitch! Screaming a Canary Cry into Jessie’s pussy, she drove both of them into an orgasm so shattering that they both passed out and lay in a mostly naked tangle surrounded by three recovering Pokemon.

Team Rocket has come to the DC universe, and captured her first poke-whore.

Jesse muttered softly in her sleep, only her Pokemon to hear her, “Got to catch them all, poke whores!”
awesome story!!!