Stellar Blade is too sexy!

All Online Games!
shevek
Producer
Producer

Did you hear about this controversy yet? I don't play video games, but I get informed about their developments thanks to Romanian TVee.

Apparently, the game Stellar Blade used a super-sexy Korean model (Shin Jae-Eun) as the main character for their new game, and she just keeps getting hotter and hotter as game play progresses.

https://fr.news.yahoo.com/stellar-blade ... 57784.html

"During Sony's latest State of Play presentation , we were able to discover a long trailer for Stellar Blade . And there is something striking when you look closely at the images of this aesthetically successful action game: the heroine is ultra-sexy. In less than 6 minutes, we see her wearing outfits, each more improbable than the last. The message is clear: the shorter, the more skin visible, the better. However, we are talking about a character responsible for getting rid of an enemy threat in a post-apocalyptic context.

Leggings so close to the body that it feels like a second skin, plunging neckline (and revealing a generous chest), costume reminiscent of a nightie, schoolgirl uniform (the cliché of Asian fantasy), stiletto heels... All with angles camera and animations that highlight the perfect silhouette of Eve, heroine of Stellar Blade . It is difficult not to see a sexualization of women, a practice which tended to disappear in the latest video game productions. However, this choice is 100% assumed by the developer, with arguments that are beyond belief."

From what I understand, the developer admitted to having paid extra close attention in making sure Eve's body looked great, especially her rear end.
Sounds good to me! South Korea stays based.

Has anyone played this game and somehow been titillated by the title heroine, Eve?
6wpXnVZWzUsTjamZ2amjZe-1200-80.jpg
6wpXnVZWzUsTjamZ2amjZe-1200-80.jpg (112.27 KiB) Viewed 369 times
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Yeah we men need to get punished for some unknown reason for something we didn't do.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I look at the Youtube video.

Ok the side of her tits are exposed but thats it
shevek
Producer
Producer

Again, I don't know a whole lot about games, but Yellow Flash said today that Stellar Blade is sitting at #3 on the PS5 store in terms of pre-orders, and it might rocket to #1 before it comes out. This is what gamers want. It's not the 'progressives' buying the products. Hallelujah.