I create graphical stories based on heroine and superheroine genre

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
ZeroineHunter
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi there,

Used to have some accounts on DeviantArt but the content moderation is really killing that platform. I make single scenes as well as entire stories around heroines and superheroines. I've been working with Buffy, Wonder Woman, Supergirl and also other heroines (yet no dedicate stories yet) such as Black Widow, Mystique etc.

I hope I can set up base on SFH but it will depend a bit on the functionalities of the platform
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Looking forward to your posts here. If you need tech help, it's best to reach out to MightyHypnotic for tips.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
dajinx1
Producer
Producer

ZeroineHunter wrote:
1 month ago
Hi there,

Used to have some accounts on DeviantArt but the content moderation is really killing that platform. I make single scenes as well as entire stories around heroines and superheroines. I've been working with Buffy, Wonder Woman, Supergirl and also other heroines (yet no dedicate stories yet) such as Black Widow, Mystique etc.

I hope I can set up base on SFH but it will depend a bit on the functionalities of the platform
Welcome! Do you have any examples of your work you can show?
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

dajinx1 wrote:
1 month ago
ZeroineHunter wrote:
1 month ago
Hi there,

Yes, and what is SFH?
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Welcome!
Nice to see another Buffy fan. :)
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

DonShip wrote:
1 month ago
dajinx1 wrote:
1 month ago
ZeroineHunter wrote:
1 month ago
Hi there,

Yes, and what is SFH?
This place :cap:
ZeroineHunter
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi there - sorry for the late reply. I meant SHF (superheroine forum). It has the right attitude and the right people for sure... But I am missing the right functionalities... Difficult to start galleries and stories here - is more like TUMBLR, posting a thread of posts
spandex4fun
Sargeant
Sargeant

ZeroineHunter wrote:
3 weeks ago
Hi there - sorry for the late reply. I meant SHF (superheroine forum). It has the right attitude and the right people for sure... But I am missing the right functionalities... Difficult to start galleries and stories here - is more like TUMBLR, posting a thread of posts
I feel you, man. That's why I don't post much pics & I wish to get the like button back, too.
Just a man who loves powerful ladies in skintight spandex. Tight is right.