Flamebird solo story- the Teen Wonder meets the Bookworm

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
franco99
Sargeant
Sargeant

Mr. Eugene Bookbinder was an unfortunate man who struggled throughout his life with mental illness. A lover of great literature, he spent hours of his young life escaping from the painful reality of a broken home and an abusive stepfather by spending countless hours devouring the works of greatest authors. By simply opening a book, Eugene could transport himself into a different place and time, far removed from his own. As time wore on and Eugene became a teenager, the line between reality and fantasy began to blur. Often times, Eugene believed he was actually participating in the adventures he read about in books- even adopting the persona of the characters in these stories. These split-personality episodes grew more frequent as Eugene became an adult. Most of his time was spend acting out as the characters he adored from the novels that became his whole life.
Eventually, Eugene was committed to a mental health facility in Gotham, Gotham State Mental Hospital. Several years of intense therapy helped Eugene moderate these episodes where different characters emerged sporadically, overtaking his own personality and replacing it with that of say, Charles Darney or Huckleberry Finn. Doctors were convinced that Eugene was cured of his mental disorder and encouraged him to make use of his great knowledge of classic literature. He took a job as the head librarian at Benjamin Harrison High School and began to rebuild his life. Since Eugene did not have any violent episodes in the past, doctors had little concern that he was a risk working at a public high school. Eugene, however, was not completely cured. He found himself daily fighting the demons that wanted to come out and control his personality. Mr. Bookbinder had successfully controlled those demons, but they grew stronger and more intense by the day. Eugene knew it was only a matter of time before he lost control and gave in to the characters in his brain that crawled their way to the surface.

Christine Hansen, an 18 year old senior at Benjamin Harrison High, was lounging in the apartment she shared with her guardian, her Aunt Jessica. Jessica, a aerobics/gym teacher, was away at a conference out of state and Christine had the whole place to herself.
Upon first glance, Christine was barely noteworthy. She had a natural beauty and would be described by her classmates as "cute," but no one thought of her as a knockout. Christine wore her blonde hair short in a bob, but she didn't have the glamourous long locks of many of the other girls, including her aunt. Perhaps it was her unflattering baggy clothes that would look better on a girl much heavier than her. Perhaps if Christine tried some makeup and highlighted her best features, she'd draw the attention of the boys. Her Aunt Jessica, a statusque raven haired beauty, always attracted the attention of men and boys alike. It wasn't uncommon for her appearance in the halls of Harrison High to stop everyone in their tracks as they admired her beauty and her curvy fit body in spandex leotards.
What her classmates didn't know was that Aunt Jessica and Christine were really the famed spandex-clad superheroines, Batwoman & Flamebird. Christine went from bland to beautiful, forgetable to fox in a swift change into her red leotard and tan pantyhose in her secret crime fighting guise of Flamebird.
This afternoon, Christine wasn't worrying about popularity or fighting crime, she was simply exhausted after a long day of classes. Christine hadn't gotten much sleep in the last few weeks. Bringing the likes of Glue Girl and Web Woman to justice at night while going to school during the day was tiring work. The only nap Christine took during that period wasn't exactly what she would call restful. As Flamebird, one of Web Woman's KO gas emitting toy spiders caught her while stuck in one of Glue Girl's sticky paste traps. Luckily, her Aunt Jessica in her guise as Batwoman was there in the nick of time to free her and wake Flamebird with her universal bat antidote. It seemed luck was on her side, as with Aunt Jessica out of town and Glue Girl & Web Woman behind bars, Christine could sink into the plush couch and get a few hours of well-earned shut eye. Her luck seemingly ran out as the emergency bat-beacon, a flashing red light on the telephone, came on incidating that Police Chief Roberts had an assignment for Batwoman & Flamebird.
Christine dragged herself from the comfy couch that beckoned her moments ago and reached for the phone.
"Hello Chief Roberts," Christine said in her most authoritative voice, "This is Flamebird."
"Hello Flamebird. Is Batwoman there?," Chief Roberts replied impatiently.
"Batwoman is on another assignment, but I can handle things in her absence."
"I was hoping to reach Batwoman," Chief Roberts shot back rudely, "This isn't a job for a teenager girl, even if she is the Girl WOnder, Flamebird."
"I'll tell you what, Chief," Christine replied in a sarcastic, annoyed voice, "You tell me what's going on and I'll pass it along to Batwoman. Then we'll deal with it together."
"Well, alright, some freak dressed like a deep sea fisherman is robbing the petty cash fund in the main office of Benjamin Harrison High School. He's got a harpoon and he's blathering on about needing the cash for a great quest. There are hostages and you and your partner need to act now. Chief Roberts- Out!"
An annoyed Christine Hansen hung up the phone. The lack of respect for her crime-fighting ability and playing second fiddle to her Aunt Jessica/Batwoman was wearing a bit thin. Wasn't Flamebird in the thick of the battle right alongside Batwoman? Didn't she face the same peril each with confrontation as the sexy and capable Batwoman? The chief didn't even have the courtesy to say goodbye. The angry young woman moved swiftly to her closet where the costume of the quite capable Flamebird hung. Despite her aunt's advice never to take on any of Gotham's nefarious kinky villains alone, Christine would make her appearance as Flamebird and show everyone how skilled a crime-fighter she really was.
Gone were the unflattering baggy t-shirt and pants as those clothes were replaced by the dazzling sexy costume of Flamebird. Christine emerged from the closet in a clinging sleeved red leotard. Bright yellow boots, gloves, and eye mask made for a delightful contrast in color. The sexy shiny tan pantyhose were the kicker- showcasing a glamourous pair of shapely gams. Once the yellow utility belt was snapped on her waist, boring Christine was but a memory and the sex bomb spandex super Teen Wonder Flamebird was ready for action. Now everyone would see she was more than a second fiddle sidekick.
Jessica and Christine's apartment was merely one block from the campus of Benjamin Harrison High School. A quick, discreet bounce over the fence brought Flamebird within seconds of the scene of the crime. She cautious approached the main office building, knowing any sudden moves or actions could jeopardize the lives of the people inside. As Aunt Jessica taught her, the element of surprise was the most important weapon. Drawing her Batarang from her utility belt, Flamebird cast the metal boomerang on the roof and climbed the wall. A roof entrance and a drop through the open skylight would allow her to get the drop on his harpoon touting hostage taker. Police units surrounding the area recognized the Teen Wonder and stood down as she made her approach.
Once on the roof, Flamebird cleared open the latch to a skylight directly over the Dean's office. A quick peek down revealed that no one was in there and if she could only stick a clean, quiet landing on the floor, Flamebird could enter the crime scene undetected. A booming deep salty voice could be head in the distance. Obviously, the action was occurring in an area of the building away from the Dean's office. Flamebird dropped and like an expert diver, which she was, she hit a quiet landing on the floor of the office. Fearful of losing the element of surprise and risking the lives of the hostages, the Teen Wonder snuck lightly through the halls in the direction leading to the booming voice.
Flamebird approached the last wall between her and the hostage situation, took a deep breath, and reached for her Bat-Stun gun from her utility belt. With a deep breath and a burst of confidence, our teen superheroine bounded forward and confronted the villain straight on.
"Freeze, put down your weapon and step back...you're under arrest," Flamebird shouted in her best heroine voice as she stood before the hostage taker with the Bat-Stun gun poised at the ready.
The group of 8 hostages, 3 students and 5 school secretaries, gasped and even let out a muted cheer as the famed heroine Flamebird was on the scene. The panicked hostages relaxed a touch as Gotham's most capable crime-fighters were there to save them. If Flamebird was there, could Batwoman be far behind?
Flamebird stood before a strange figure who looked, to her estimation, like the Groton's fisherman. He wore yellow rain gear, the heavy yellow overcoat and baggy yellow suspended pants. He wore a fake beard that wasn't secured well enough to fool a casual glance. Heavy black waterproof boots, a yellow fisherman's hat, and a large harpoon in his right hand completed the strange garb.
"Aye, young lady," the strange fisherman bellowed, "I'm here to secure the funds for my greatest quest ever, to fulfill my life's destiny...the death of the great white whale that took my leg. And you sure won't be interfering"
Flamebird stood stunned, trying to decipher the crazy message from the strange costumed character.
"And who are you?," a confused Teen Wonder asked, "and it looks like you've got both legs to me."
"You don't recognize the great Captain Ahab, young woman?," the fiisherman shouted, "Anyway, I figured one of you costumed do-gooders would come to ruin my quest..."
With that, 'Capt. Ahab' pressed a button on the shaft of the harpoon. A stunned Flamebird never anticipated the heavy fishing net that fell from the celiling above her. The thick rope and heavy netting dropped Flamebird to her knees as the weight was too much for her lithe body to withstand. The spandex clad teen heroine fell, struggling mightly under the entangling webbing that ensnared and trapped her.
"Can't...move...net...pinning me...tangled...up," Flamebird mutterly weakly as the heavy fishing net was binding her movement and pinning her to the floor.
'Capt. Ahab' stepped forward to the entangled young heroine, rolling helplessly under the net, and pointed the tip of his sharp harpoon right at the portion of the net where Flamebird young masked face could be detected.
"Let this serve as a lesson to ya, lassie," 'Ahab continued, "Never get in the way of a man and his life's mission."
'Capt. Ahab' pressed another button on the shaft of his harpoon and from the sharp tip shot forth a plume of yellow knockout gas. The yellow gas filled the face of the young crimefighter and forced a loud cough from the constricted Teen Wonder.
"Knockout *cough* gassss... *cough* right...into....a...*cough*...tttrappp....," Flamebird weakly said as the yellow gas invaded her nose and mouth.
The gas attack after wrestling with a heavy fishing net was too much for the teen heroine and she quickly succumbed to sleep as her eyelids collapsed under her mask. Her sexy figure struggling under the net grew limp and Flamebird was helpless.
"Let that be a lesson to ya," 'Ahab' said laughing as he grabbed the cash box on the counter. "The next time you won't be so lucky."
'Capt. Ahab' fled the scene, taking the money and leaving the knocked out teen spandex heroine to sleep off a dose of whale gas.

Two hours later, Flamebird awoke as two Gotham City policemen attended to her. The groggy heroine tried to shake the cobwebs and still felt like she'd been Rip Van Winkle. She tried to adjust her eyes to the light and her surroundings and she could clearly see she was in the same place the strange fisherman had left her, the mian office of Benjamin Harrison High.
"Wha- What happened?," the drowsy teen wonder asked the policeman at her side.
"Well, the suspect dropped a heavy net on you and then gave you a powerful sedative," one of Gotham's finest responded.
"Yeah, now I remember. I had to ask," an annoyed Flamebird shot back as she rubbed her head with her gloved hand.
"Well, it looks like you're O.K.," the policeman said, "Perhaps we can call Batwoman to get you home. Where is Batwoman anyway?"
"Hmm...she's on the way," Flamebird thought as she produced a whopper of a lie, "I'll make my way out front to catch her so we can track this guy down."
A shaken and still sleepy Flamebird left the building and snuck back to her apartment, tail between her legs, and was contemplating the confrontation. "How could I have been so careless? Batwoman never let some amateur get the drop on her like that. Anyway, I guess I'm lucky he only wanted to give me a warning- I was helpless as a kitten under than net," the Teen Wonder thought as she made her way to her front door.
"Something tells me I'll be seeing him again," Flamebird thought as she opened the door and retired for the night.

TO BE CONTINUED...
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Nice opening, Franco!

Flamebird did get lucky! Seems the "Cap'n" only wanted money this time. Great background on the Bookworm too. Look forward to more of this one! 8)
franco99
Sargeant
Sargeant

A defeated and dejected Christine Hansen had the evening to dwell on her failure against the strange mystery villain that had staged a brazen heist at her high school. Her mind raced at how she made such a rookie mistake against an amateur wanna-be supervillain. Fortunately, only Christine's pride had been damaged in the odd fisherman's attack. Still a bit woozy from the gas attack from Capt. Ahab's trick harpoon, Christine enjoyed a good night's sleep before mustering the energy to figure out exactly who was behind the office robbery at Benjamin Harrison High.
The young heroine awoke after a restless sleep to greet the early Saturday morning. As much as she would have loved to take a day off from the work of crime-fighting, Christine knew with her aunt out of town that only she could prevent any further heists by the mystery fisherman. It would only take a few moments of deep thought to make the most obvious connection.
"Who else would know about the location of the petty cash box from the Benjamin Harrison High student fund? Wouldn't it have to be a school employee?," Christine thought to herself as she opened the morning edition of the local newspaper. The headline trumpeted the arrival of a new supervillain and the defeat of the Teen Wonder, Flamebird. Christine could only winch and shake her head in embarassment. "Great," she thought, "I can only hope Aunt Jessica hasn't seen this yet."
Her injured pride wouldn't allow her to rest long. Christine took a long look at the picture of the faux Ahab on the front page of the paper. She remembered noticing how flimsy and obviously fake the disguise this Capt Ahab wore.
"Our Ahab certainly isn't False Face," Christine chuckled to herself as she scanned the blurry photo, "If the thief was a school employee and he takes the guise of a character in a classic novel, just who might it be? An English teacher? The School Librarian?"
Since the school grounds where usually vacant on Saturday, Christine thought it might be best to snoop around the grounds to check for any clues. With no one around, checking the classrooms in the English Dept. and the school library would be a snap. Just in case of any repeat appearances of Capt. Ahab, Christine reasoned, Flamebird would make a better detective than Christine Hansen. "I'd sure hate to run into the foul fisherman again without the gadgets in my utility belt," Christine said as she made her way to the secret closet containing her sexy spandex super-wear.
In a flash, Christine's sleepwear of a baggy nightshirt and cotton panties gave way to the red spandex leotard and bright yellow boots, gloves, and eye mask of the Teen Wonder, Flamebird. A securing of the yellow utility belt completed the transformation and Flamebird quickly beat a quick path to the local high school. She thought Benjamin Harrison High would be vacant on this early Saturday morning...Flamebird would be surprised to find out that she would be dead wrong.

TO BE CONTINUED
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Nice story Franco, please update soon. Love to see Flamebird get a little more sleep :twisted:
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Hey Franco!

Nice to see you're still alive and kickin'! (and writin'! :-D ). Good update! I hope our little bird doesn't get herself into too much trouble or at least that "dead'" is not the operative word in the next episode! BTW, what ever happened to Batwoman and Dream Angel? Inquiring minds want to know! :wink:
franco99
Sargeant
Sargeant

Meanwhile, as the red spandex clad super teen, Flamebird, raced toward the library of Benjamin Harrison High, other evil plans are afoot in other parts of Gotham.
At the Gotham headquarters of Dr. Love's Computer Dating Service miles away from the high school, another of Gotham's spandex superheroines was lurking to get some information on the latest series of mysterious crimes plaguing the fair city....
As a graduate student in botany at Gotham State University, Bethany Mills operates as just another co-ed hottie on the renowed party campus. However, this 23 year old brunette also operates as spandex clad crime-fighter, Flower Child. The 5'6 grad student had been troubled by the recent disappearances of Gotham State students. It seems only days after disappearing, people matching the descriptions of the missing students are involved in various crimes around the metropolis of Gotham. One night, it was three girls in their early 20's robbing the vault of the Gotham National Bank. Days later, a brazen daytime hold-up of Marcelle's Jewelry Store was committed by a college aged man and woman. With the help of a couple of friends in the computer science department, Bethany was able to find a common link between these missing college students. Some creative hacking allowed Bethany to see that all had been clients of Dr. Love's Computer Dating Service.
Dr. Love was best known for his tacky commercials on late night television. Clad in a bright red suit with a pink shirt, he would howl about finding you the perfect match. Adding to his creepy veneer, he wore heart-shaped red sunglasses and a manicured goatee that gave him the look of a demented magician. If Dr. Love's boasting and appearance weren't cheesy enough, he was accompanied in all of his ads by a statusque blonde amazon in a Playboy bunny outfit, the Love Bunny. The 6'1 beauty, in a bright red bustier, matching red panties, fishnet pantyhose, and bunny ears, towered over the 5'9 Dr. Love and played the ditzy sexy sidekick to the manic pitchman. Perhaps, Bethany thought, Dr. Love was branching out into areas not exactly legal and the new information she collected required further investigation.
If further investigation was required, it would not be prudent to do so as college student Bethany Mills. This investigation would require the skills of her superheroine alter-ego, Flower Child.
Flower Child was not a super-powered heroine or even an exceptional athlete like Batwoman and Flamebird. The source of her powers came from a Petal Pistol she wore as a sidearm on her sexy spandex costume. Using her knowledge of flowers and plants, along with some specialized micro-engineering technology, the Petal Pistol could be set to fire a gob of immobilizing sticky pollen, fire vines to wrap and secure a fleeing evil-doer, or fire an array of 'scents,' gasses derived from flowers to paralyze or knockout any attackers.
On this early Saturday morning, Bethany went to her closet to retrieve the powder blue spandex costume and assume her heroic alter-ego, Flower Child. After a tantilizing quick change, Bethany Mills, in full Flower Child costume, stood in front of a full-length mirror to examine to curvy bod in her sexy spandex crime-fighting outfit. Her full sleeved powder blue leotard cling deliciously over Bethany's supple frame. She adjusted the white daisy emblem over her large chest to center the white petaled flower. Royal blue gloves went halfway up her forearm and royal blue boots were zipped up halfway up her ankle. A royal blue eyemask covered Bethany's pretty face and protected her identity. Her long brunette hair hung over her eyemask and settled nicely over her powder blue spandex-covered shoulders. A bright yellow belt was secured to her petite waist to holster her source of power, the Petal Pistol. Shiny taupe pantyhose covered her long lusicious gams. After a quick inspection of her sexy body in lovely spandex and nylon gave her a boost of confidence as she bolted from her on campus apartment to the downtown headquarters of Dr. Love and his computer dating empire.
A quick trip on the borrowed motorcycle of a friend brought Flower Child to the modest one story building for Dr. Love's Computer Dating Service. It was located in a small office park that was isolated on this Saturday, save the bright pink Cadillac belonging to Dr. Love. If there was any doubt as to the owner of the garish pink car, the vanity plates of "DR LOVE" removed any doubt. Since Flower Child was reasonably sure Dr. Love was alone on this fine Saturday morning, perhaps he would be defenseless against a surprise spandex superheroine visitor that might have a few questions to ask.
Parking her motorcycle on the side of the building, Flower Child decided to slip into the building via a window. Better to keep the element of surprise on my side, Flower Child thought, as she appraoched a sliding window of an apparantly dark room. Flower Child pulled the Petal Pistol from its holster and squirted a stream of a guava-based grease on the lock. The slick substance loosened the lock on the window and allowed Flower Child to slide it open. She did so cautiously as not to make any noise and climbed up into the opening that led to a dark, unoccupied conference room.
The powder blue spandex dynamo slid and stepped delicately along the wall to the door of the conference room that led to a lighted hallway. Flower Child made her way to the door and shot a quick look into the hallway. Thankfully, there was no one in the hallway and she was able to spy the name plate on the door at the end of this hallway. The name plate signified that the office at the end of this hall was none other that the owner and propriator of Dr. Love's Computer Dating Service, Dr. Love himself. A surprise visit from Flower Child, cornering a suspect alone, would be the course of action for this heroine.
Flower Child flashed quickly down the hallway and throw open the door to Dr. Love's office. As expected, Dr. Love was there, seated alone behind his desk. In his surprise, he turned in shock to see a confident sexy young crime-fighter in his office, standing with hands-on-hips in a classic heroine pose and looking like she meant business.
"Alright, Dr. Love," Flower Child growled, "I've got some questions and you better be ready to supply some answers."
"My goodness, you startled me, Flower Child," Dr. Love exclaimed in panic, "I'll be happy to help you in any way I can."
Flower Child grinned with the confidence of a seasoned veteran and drew her right hand from her hip to her Petal Pistol in the holster. Her smug surprise denoted a confidence that Dr. Love was helpless and at her mercy. Dr. Love squirmed in the seat of a plush leather desk chair, gripping tightly on it's arms. What Flower Child could not see was that Dr. Love was depressing a button on the arm to the chair to alert anyone in the building that there was a dangerous situation in the bosses office.
"First, Dr. Love, tell me what you know about some missing college students, students that all just happened to be clients of your dating service," Flower Child continued as her expression changed from confident to angry as she stared down the tacky dating service magnate.
"Listen, I had nothing to do with any of this, I swear to you," Dr. Love answered as he shuffled uncomfortably in his chair.
As Flower Child began her interrogation, she failed to notice another sexy surprise guest making her way down the hallway the young heroine had just traveled. A 6'1 female surprise guest in a Playboy Bunny outfit and fishnets crept silently down the hall in response to her bosses alarm. The statuesque Love Bunny approached the doorway of Dr. Love's office to see the powder blue back and shapely butt of Flower Child in a confident stance demanding information. With the superheroine's eyes locked on Dr. Love for any surprises, peering narrowly under her blue eyemask at the seated harried villain, she failed to notice the curvy figure behind her. Dr. Love managed a sly smile as he saw that the help her required had arrived and had arrived without drawing the attention of his spandex-clad inquisitor.
"Now just what are you smiling about, Dr. Love? I find nothing funny about your situation and you won't find a blast of my paralyzing plant gas funny either," Flower Child spat angrily at the red-suited villain, still failing to notice the towering sexy figure behind her.
Caressing a long metal pole in her hand, the Love Bunny pulled the long shaft of a large butterfly net up and placed the metal hoop directly over the unknowing Flower Child. With a quick downstroke of her arms, the large hoop and net crashed down over the superheroine, entangling the stunned crime-fighter in the silky net netting. As the net covered and tangled Flower Child, the Love Bunny used her tremendous strength to hold the pole and hoop to the ground to remove any avenue for the heroine's escape.
Flower Child could not even manage a word before realizing her danger in the silky netting of Love Bunny's butterfly net. The nylon binds hugged tightly to the struggling heroine as she twisted in a panic, still standing before the villainous Dr. Love.
"What's the meaning of this?," Flower Child shouted in a breathless panic. She twsited and turned in her nylon cocoon to see the laughing Love Bunny pinning the metal holdings of her net. Flower Child was able to gather her senses enough to realize that her only manner of escape was reaching the Petal Pistol sidearm on her belt. However, her hands and arms that shot upward as the net fell onto her was tangled and entwined, unable to reach down for her holster.
"I got her, Dr. Love," Love Bunny exclaimed, "I thought this net was better for catching Bats and Flamebirds, but its just as effective in catching flowers...or Flower Children."
Dr. Love emerged from behind his desk and strode in a cocky manner toward the struggling heroine, Flower Child. In his trademark red and pink suit, he stood directly in front of the netted Flower Child.
"Release me...release me at once," Flower Child wimpered as the garish villain approached.
"I plan on releasing you very soon, Flower Child," Dr. Love cooed with a gaze locked on the sexy squirming young heroine. "But there is one thing I must do first..."
With that cryptic phrase, Dr. Love's pulled his hand up to the pink carnation flower on the lapel of his trademark red suit jacket and placed his thumb delicately behind the flower. Flower Girl locked her eyes on the movements of the villain and threw a gaze of panic directly at the pink carnation flower the evil Doctor fingered. Looking directly at the pink flower, Flower Child saw a spray of pink gas emit from the carnation, a pink misty sweet-smelling gas that engulfed her face. Flower Child's body quivered under the net that held her captive as the gas invaded her nose and mouth, caused a quick spasm of coughing. As the lingering pink gas cleared from her face, the young heroine's look of horror gave way to what could best be described as a look of love. Her lovely brown eyes under her blue eyemask softened and looked lovingly at the evil Dr. Love. Her posture relaxed under the net as she gazed with great affection at the man who had just netted and gassed her.
"Great work, my sweet Love Bunny," Dr. Love exclaimed. "And my love potion worked like a charm on this Flower Child heroine."
Love Bunny pulled the pole holding the butterfly net over Flower Child up to release the heroine from the silky nylon binding.
"I thought we'd be testing it first on Batwoman or Flamebird," Love Bunny said as she set the butterfly net aside, "But I think Flower Child will work just as well for our plans."
"Exactly," beamed a gleeful Dr. Love, "Now I can use her to get Batwoman, Flamebird, Dream Angel, or any of the other sexy spandex super-do-gooders of Gotham City."
Flower Child, with the look of love in her eyes, stood before Dr. Love with the hands on hips stance. She shifted her weight and shook her butt in a sexy wiggle before her object of affection.
"Flower Child?," Dr. Love asked lovingly before the sexy heroine, "Who do you love, baby?"
"Why you, Dr. Love," Flower Child answered in her best sexy breathy voice, "My only love is you and I'll do anything to prove my love for you, lover."
"Outstanding, Flower Child," Dr. Love giggled, "and you will soon be shown how to prove that love for me. Will you help me trap Batwoman and the other heroine of Gotham, lover?"
"Hmmm...I'd love to, lover boy," the drugged Flower Child cooed, "I will satisfy any wish you desire."
The Love Bunny walked to Flower Child and draped her arm lovingly on the heroine's shoulders, planting a soft sweet kiss on Flower Child's cheek.
"Its sooo good to have you on the team, sweetie," Love Bunny breathed into her ear.
"...And this team has plans to make if we've going to make all the heroines of Gotham my mindless love slaves," Dr. Love interrupted as he burst into a giddy laugh, surveying his sexy sidekick and superheroine captive in a soft embrace.

TO BE CONTINUED...
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

This looks very interesting! A new heroine and a new story line, Hmmmm... :-k

Batwoman's gonna have some serious stuff to deal with when she gets back to Gotham! :twisted:

Hopefully she won't have to rescue Flamebird from The Bookworm before Dr. Love and Love Bunny use Flower Child to try and capture them both! Nice update! Looking forward to more! 8)
franco99
Sargeant
Sargeant

As the lovely Flower Child was netted and drugged by the evil Dr. Love and his amazon henchwoman, Love Bunny, Flamebird made her way to the grounds of Benjamin Harrison High School to investigate the mysterious case of Capt. Ahab. Gleaming in the morning sun in her red spandex leotard and shiny pantyhose, the teen heroine moved quickly through the back field leading to the main school buildings. The silence of the peaceful SAturday morning was broken by a beeping noise that emitted from the yellow utility belt of Flamebird. She recognized immediately it was the emergency radio beckon of the Gotham Heroine network. The radio network was the brain-child of Batwoman to connect all known superheroines in Gotham in case of trouble. Flamebird grabbed the small radio unit and brought it up to her mouth. She winced at the thought of who just might be on the other end.
"Great," Flamebird thought, "Aunt Jessica must have heard about my defeat at the hands of the some fisherman weirdo and now I get the lecture."
Much to the Teen Wonder's surprise, the voice coming from the radio unit was not that of Aunt Jessica (a/k/a Batwoman), it was the voice of another young heroine she wasn't so familiar with.
"Flamebird, can you read me?," the voice asked, "This is Flower Child. Do you have a copy?"
"Flower Child?," Flamebird asked, "Yes, I read you. What's up? Are you in some trouble?"
"No, I'm perfectly well, Flamebird," Flower Child replied, "I was trying to contact Batwoman and I can't reach her."
"Batwoman is on another assignment," Flamebird remarked, "What do you need her for? Again, are you in danger?" The Teen Wonder couldn't help but be a bit annoyed. Everyone wants to speak to Batwoman.
"I see," Flower Child replied in a cool manner, "Listen I'm fine, I just wanted to see if I could offer any assistance. I saw this morning's newspaper and noticed there was a new villain in Gotham."
"Its nothing I can't handle, Flower Child," Flamebird spat out like a petulant child, "He may have surprised me yesterday, but I'll be ready for the next round."
"Listen, hun, I meant no offense," Flower Child apologized, "It would just be an honor to tackle a case with the great Batwoman and the Teen Wonder, Flamebird."
Flamebird looked to the sky and thought about Flower Child's offer. She was possibly walking into an unknown situation against an unknown villain and a little assistance wouldn't hurt. Besides, in her previous dealings with Flower Child, she'd always seemed like a capable crime-fighter with a sweet nature.
"I'm sorry, Flower Child," Flamebird said softly, "You're help would be greatly appreciated. Listen, I'm about 100 yards from the library at Benjamin Harrison High School. I believe this villain is someone who works at the school and I'm going to check out the campus for any clues."
"Benjamin Harrison High? I know exactly where that is," Flower Child responded happily, "I'm about five miles away and I'll be there in a few minutes. Again, it'll be a real pleasure working with you."
"Keep your radio set on this frequency and you'll be able to find me with the homing device in my radio. Flamebird out."
"See you in a few...Flower Child out."

From the headquarters of Dr. Love's downtown office, Flower Child departed to meet Flamebird, the Teen Wonder. The spandex powder blue clad heroine made her way to Benjamin Harrison High, however she would not be making the trip alone. The villainous Dr. Love and Love Bunny would be joining Flower Child on her journey and this journey would be made in the garish red and pink Cadillac of Dr. Love.

Flamebird found herself at the rear entrance of the school library and noticed the back window was left slightly open. As no one seemed to be anywhere on campus, Flamebird assumed the main doors were locked. She opened the window and slid her tight young nubile body through the tight opening. Flamebird dropped to the floor and noticed all the lights were on, but no one appeared to be there. Somewhat relaxed, the Teen Wonder moved quietly about the large room, keeping her head on a swivel as she advanced. Nothing was out of the ordinary on first glance when she spied the office of Mr. Eugune Bookbinder, School Librarian.
"If I can jimmy that door open, maybe I'll be able to find any clues about this mystery villain," Flamebird thought, "The Library! Moby Dick! Knows where the petty cash is stored! Mr. Bookbinder looks like the most promising lead so far."
As red spandex clad heroine moved toward the door, another figure emerged from the stacks of books. The man walked forward, looking intently at the masked young woman advancing to an office door with her back turned to him. This man was barefoot and wore a pair of jeans that were frayed at the bottom and those pant legs came down only a few inches below his knees. A checkered collared shirt that was two or three sizes too small for his frame clung tightly to his torso and the sleeves were rolled up to the elbow. This mysterious figure wore a tattered straw hat and had a piece of straw resting askew in his mouth. He held a fishing pole that he allowed to rest casually on his shoulder.
"Golly, Ms. Flamebird," the man beamed loudly, "I don't wanna paint no fence today. The creek is chock full and I wanna do some fishin'."
Flamebird turned quickly in shock and surprise to confront the voice coming from behind her. Standing a mere five feet away was the bizarre villain she'd confronted yesterday. The Teen Wonder faced the strange figure and since he wore no fake beard this time, she immediately recognized the man as the school librarian, Eugene Bookbinder.
"Mr. Bookbinder?," Flamebird asked cautiously, "Who are you supposed to be now? Huck Finn?"
"Ah, Huck shore is a good fella," Eugene replied in character, "But I'm Tom Sawyer."
"Listen, Mr. Bookbinder," Flamebird responded in a calming voice, "You're sick and you need some help. I can help get you the help you need."
"Tom Sawyer" was angered by the patronizing manner of the cocky young heroine and grabbed the base of his fishing pole with both hands, holding it in a threatening manner like a samurai sword.
"Ms. Flamebird, you just want me to do some chores for ya and I'm all set for some fishin'."
The Teen Wonder started to breathe a bit heavier in the presence of a man clearly angry and insane. There was no telling exactly what he might be capable of. Reasoning with him did little good, but she didn't want to hurt him. She tried to slyly move her fingers down to her utility belt to make a quick grab for her batarang. An expertly thrown boomerang with a rope attached might wrap Mr. Bookbinder up without doing any damage. Subduing him quickly was her only option.
As Flamebird tried to move quietly, "Tom Sawyer" moved quickly. Bookbinder drew his fishing pole back and cast it forward violently with a strong snap of his wrists. A thin fishing line shot forward toward the Teen Wonder with great speed. Before Flamebird could reach her utility belt, the stinging strike of nylon chord struck her about the shoulders. A weighted ball at the end of the line spun in a flash, circling the Teen Wonder. As the metal ball circled, the fishing line wrapped swiftly around the torso of the teen heroine. Flamebird stood in shock as she watched the nylon wire wrap her from her shoulders moving down toward her waist, binding her arms to her sides as it spun.
"Well, well," Bookbinder boasted, "Looks like ol' Tom Sawyer got the catch of the day."
Flamebird struggled violently as the fishing line had wrapped her up and pinned her arms to her sides. She staggered forward and tried with all her strength to free her arms from the wire wrapped around her torso.
"Got...to..break...freeee," Flamebird stammered, "Binds...tooo....tight."
The Teen Wonder quickly realized this plan was useless, she was bound, helpless, and gasping for air under the tight bondage. The only avenue of escape was to flee on foot and she thought she'd better do that quickly before the insane librarian revealed any other tricks.
Just when all seemed lost, another figure made her way into the library. The curvy outline of another of Gotham's sexy spandex-clad superheroines emerged. This sexy outline belonged the college-aged crime-fighter Flower Child. Flower Child in all her blue spandex glory stomped forward with a confident manner. Both of her royal blue gloved hands were wrapped around the famed Petal Pistol as she marched forward toward the demented Bookbinder.
"Freeze, weirdo," Flower Child shouted, "Drop the pole or I drop you."
"Tom Sawyer" was hardly rattled by the appearance of another of Gotham's sexy heroines. He held the pole tightly and looked excitedly at the powder-blue super-chick with her weapon trained directly at him.
"You shore are another purty one, Flower Child," Bookbinder chuckled, "That white flower on your chest makes ol' Tom Sawyer want to pick some daisies."
Flower Child was not the least bit unnerved by the cocky response of a crazy man. Instead of mustering a reply, she quickly pulled the trigger of her Petal Pistol. From the gun, a quick pop could be heard before a cloud of lavender gas blasted forward toward the confident Bookbinder. After a spasm of coughing, "Tom Sawyer" reached for his throat and collapsed to the ground, still coated in a haze of lavender gas.
"Lavender Lilac Sleeping Gas," Flower Child said matter of factly to no one in particular, "Works every time."
Flower Child relaxed her posture and placed her Petal Pistol back in the holster. She ran quickly to the still bound Flamebird and placed her hands tenderly on the Teen Wonder's shoulders.
"Flower Child! Thank goodness you arrived when you did." Flamebird panted breathlessly, "He wrapped me up with this fishing line and who knows what he had in store for me after that."
"Are you O.K.?," Flower Child asked compassionately, "That fiend didn't hurt you, did he?"
Flamebird looked up at her rescuer with grateful eyes and was able to winch out a small smile. The constricting wire still made it hard to breathe and she felt as if she was in the grip of a giant boa constrictor, but the Teen Wonder at least felt safe.
"Aside from being wrapped up like a Thanksgiving turkey," Flamebird grunted, "I think only my pride was hurt...again."

Two more unexpected visitors made their presence known as Flower Child seemed to comfort the rescued Flamebird. It was Dr. Love and his towering sexpot of an assistant, Love Bunny. Flamebird shot a confused look toward the outlandish duo, turning her whole bound upper body toward them as they advanced her way. As the tied Teen Wonder turned, Flower Child grabbed her Petal Pistol out of the holster and adjusted the setting.
"Who...who are you two?," Flamebird asked in amazement. The man in the red and pink suit only smiled at her as did his Playboy bunny accomplish. With her eyes locked on the bizarre entrance of two unknown garish figures, Flamebird didn't notice the barrel of the Flower Child's Petal Pistol in her face.
"Flower Child, sweetie," Dr. Love commanded in a loving, yet evil tone, "Would you be a love and pollinate the lovely little birdy for me?"
"With pleasure, lover," Flower Child replied in a overly sweet breathy voice.
Flamebird turned quickly toward the powder blue heroine that had just subdued her insane attacker. To her surprise, Flower Child had drawn her Petal Pistol and had the barrel only inches from her face. The Teen Wonder closed her eyes as she could see down the barrel of Flower Child's weapon, knowing only too well what was to come next.
The Petal Pistol popped and blasted a thick coating of a sticky yellow powder directly in the face of Flamebird. A shower of yellow particles left a heavy cloud in the air as the sleepy flower pollen exploded in the face of the teen heroine. The haze covered her face, at first, leaving the curious trio to wonder of its impact. Flower Child stepped back and placed the Petal Pistol back in its holster. The brainwashed superheroine took a longing look at her master, Dr. Love, hoping to get a smile from her new love. Flower Child then turned back to the pollinated Teen Wonder and smiled slyly as she admired her handiwork.
The yellow mist had cleared to show that Flamebird's face was completely covered with a coating of yellow sticky pollen. The sleepy daisy powder coated her face from forehead to chin as she began to stumble unsteadily under her shaky tan pantyhosed legs. With arms bound and blinded by the narcotic pollen, Flamebird staggered back and could only manage a weak whimper and moan under the sticky yellow sleep facial. The Teen Wonder spun in slow motion as she was losing her fight to stay conscious. A quick cough and moan was the last stirring of the teen heroine as the pollen around her lips was dislodged, leaving her some way to breathe. Staggering and unable to balance with her upper body bound, the Teen Wonder gave way to sweet sleep as her clumsy legs buckled under her and she fell like a sack of potatoes to the library floor.
Flower Child was as excited as a schoolgirl as she bounced with excitement at the sight of the defeated heroine. The object of her crush would be so pleased with her. She bounced forward and ran to embrace the equally delighted Dr. Love.
"Excellent work, my love," Dr. Love said in the embrace of the sexy Flower Child, "I might just have a special treat for you later."
"Oh really!," Flower Child exclaimed, "I'm just so pleased that you are happy, Dr. Love. I'll do anything to make you happy!"

With that, Dr. Love gestured to Love Bunny to scoop up the sleeping Flamebird and carry her to the Cadillac. An annoyed Love Bunny shot a harsh glance toward her boss and his young new powder blue spandex-clad toy.
"If you two are finshed....," Love Bunny remarked snidely, "I'll grab the Teen Wonder so we can get out of here."
"Ah, my sweet bunny," Dr. Evil cooed still in the embrace of Flower Child, "You will always be my number one."
"Yeah, just don't forget that," Love Bunny said as sternly as her high-pitched Marilyn Monroe voice would allow, "But why didn't you spray Flamebird with the love potion when you had the chance?"
"Flamebird and Batwoman are too dangerous to toy with, Love Bunny," Dr. Love said seriously, "Their training and mental strength make it incredibly difficult to place them under hypnosis and mind-control. I can't afford to leave anything to chance. Besides, once we have Flamebird back at my headquarters, we'll have plenty of time to test my love potion gas on her."
"Gosh, I guess that's why your the boss, Dr. Love sweetie," Love Bunny laughed in her trademark ditzy manner.
"Yeah, just don't forget that...," Dr. Love remarked with a smile and a wink to his sexy amazon partner in crime.
Love Bunny cradled the pollinated and wrapped Flamebird in her arms and spirited her off to the school parking lot with Dr. Love and Flower Child following closely behind. They jumped aboard the large red and pink Cadillac and departed for the five mile drive back to Dr. Love's Computer Dating Service headquarters.

Meanwhile, at Gotham International Airport, a concerned Jessica Hansen hurried through the maddening masses of holiday travelers to the nearest exit to the parking lot. Dressed in a smart, yet sexy, business suit, her short black shirt and impressive chest that burst forth from the lapels of her black suit jacket under a tight white collared shirt drew more than a few glances from the tourists. Long legs in black pantyhose moved smoothly, yet swiftly, to the exit leading to the long-term parking lot. Jessica, the alter-ego of Gotham's most renowed costumed crime-fighter, Batwoman, left her teacher's conference early and grabbed the first flight back to Gotham after reading the morning's edition of the Gotham Herald on the internet. She had seen that a mysterious villain had come to Gotham and had attacked and subdued her niece and crime-fighting partner, Christine a/k/a Flamebird. Repeated calls to their apartment phone, Christine's cell phone, and Flamebird's emergency heroine radio device had gone unanswered. Jessica's mind raced at the possible dangers her confident yet inexperienced niece might run into trying to tackle Gotham's villain on her own. Flamebird could be in grave danger right now and there was no way Batwoman could be there to save her. Jessica finally reached her car in the parking lot when she heard the familiar beeping sound of the radio device linking all of Gotham's spandex super-chicks. Assured she was alone, Jessica answered as Batwoman.
"Flamebird!?! Honey, is that you?," Jessica asked in an excited panic.
"No....Batwoman?," asked the sweet female voice coming from the receiver, "Is that really you?"
"Yes, this is Batwoman," Jessica responsed, "Who is this? And have you seen Flamebird?"
"Batwoman, this is Flower Child, and Flamebird is with me. She asked for my help in dealing with this Capt. Ahab villain. We're tracking the location of the fiend now."
"Oh, that's such a relief," Jessica sighed, "I couldn't reach Flamebird and I feared the worst. Now, girls, do we know anything about this new villain? Do we know what he wants or what he's capable of?"
"All we know," Flower Child replied, "is what he did to Flamebird yesterday at Benjamin Harrison High. A bad disguise and then a net and knockout gas. We have no other information on who he is or what his powers are."
"Nothing worse than facing the unknown, Flower Child," Jessica replied in the manner of a teacher, "Tell me where you two are and wait for me. I'll help you with this new villain."
"Oh Batwoman," Flower Child responded happily, "I was hoping you'd ask me that...We're outside of an office park in downtown Gotham...right in front of Dr. Love's Computer Dating Service offices."
"O.K.," Jessica said curtly, "I'll be right there."
With that, Jessica sped off to the apartment she shared with her niece to change into the yellow spandex crime-fighting garb of Batwoman. If she hurried, Batwoman could get to the office park before the two young heroines got themselves into any trouble.

Inside Dr. Love's corporate headquarters, Flower Child sat looking upward at the celing in a daze with the radio device still held up to her lips.
"We'll be waitiing for you, Batwoman.....," Flower Child cooed with an evil tone.

TO BE CONTINUED.....
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Love the updates Franco. You did a great job painting a picture of the gals getting gassed.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Oh Yeah! We get to see Batwoman in action! Cool! 8) Franco, now might a good time to post those "articles" I sent you! :wink: Great updates! Looking forward to Batwoman!!
franco99
Sargeant
Sargeant

As Jessica Hansen races home from the airport, eager to change into her yellow spandex crime-fighting garb, Flamebird finds herself in stored away in Dr. Love's storeroom.
In the darkened storeroom of Dr. Love's Computer Dating Service, a still slumbering Flamebird stands oblivious to her perilous situation. A row of clear plastic tubes, each tube just large enough to fit a normal sized human, are secured in an upright position to the storeroom wall. In each of the tubes, you would find the missing college students, the unlucky subscribers to Dr. Love's diabolical dating service. Each of these drugged lonely hearts slumbers peacefully in their separate tubes, standing upright and perfectly still with their heads bowed down. The newest occupant in the containment tubes was none other than the freshly pollenated Flamebird. The Teen Wonder has had some extra precautions taken by her captors to keep her effectively contained. A pair of normal looking stereo earphones had been placed over her ears. Nylon straps tightly wrapping her arms to her sides at the waist and similiar straps pinned her sexy pantyhosed legs together at mid-thigh. Her yellow boots stood squarely on a metal grating that served as the floor of Teen Wonder's tube. The sleepy pollen shower that coated her lovely face had been cleared away and the yellow eyemask that protected her identity as Christine Hansen had been left unmolested.
Flamebird's eyes fluttered as she tried to shake off the effects of the sleepy pollen the mind controlled Flower Child had blasted her with with little success. Still too groggy to appreciate the peril she was in, Flamebird rocked her head back and forth slowly with the rhythm of the soft classical music being pumped into her earphones. The mellow strings of a solo violin were intercut with the soothing voice belonging to none other than the villainous Dr. Love. "Your mind...your heart...," the voice carressing the eardrums of the swaying young heroine, "...belongs to Dr. Love...only I can save you....love you...care for you..."
Too weak to pull at the nylon binds that restricted her, the Teen Wonder did a sexy shake as she swayed her shapely red-spandex covered bottom. All she could do was lightly mouth the directions being played in her ears. As the music and Dr. Love's voice did their brainwashing best, a further precaution had been taken to seize the mind of Flamebird. From the steel grating below her, Dr. Love's pink love potion gas came up softly in fluffy bursts. The pink mind-alerting fog soon filled the plastic tube and had invaded the nostrils and mouth of the Teen Wonder. The gas seemed to top off the already effective music and hypnotic commands of Dr. Love. Flamebird's will, mind, heart, and soul were slowly slipping away from her control...and into the control of the evil doctor of dating, Dr. Love.
As the brainwashing of Flamebird commenced, Jessica Hansen sped away from her modest apartment she shared with her niece and crime-fighting sidekick. She was, however, no longer in her civilian guise of high school teacher Jessica Hansen, she was now the yellow spandex-clad scourge of evil-doers everywhere, Batwoman. Batwoman, clad in a sleeved yellow leotard with the winged bat-logo in red stretched over a rather ample bosom, was in full-flight on her specially equipped Bat-cycle. Her luscious legs in tan pantyhose and ankle-high red boots left a shiny blur on the sides of the cycle as she raced to join Flower Child and her partner, Flamebird, at Dr. Love's downtown headquarters. From the windshield of the Bat-cycle, one could see the red gloves that she wore gripping the handlebars, the yellow bat cowl that covered her cover-girl face, and the red cape that flew in waves behind her as she drove.
The Bat-cycle came to a screeching stop as Batwoman located the powder-blue spandex clad heroine known as Flower Child. Flower Child stood at attention, striking her sexy hands-on-hips pose, as the great Batwoman arrived in the parking lot of Dr. Love's Computer Dating Service.
"Batwoman, its truly an honor...," Flower Child stammered as Batwoman dismounted her motorcycle, climbing off with the grace of a ballet dancer.
"Its always an honor to work with someone whose cause is fighting crime," Batwoman replied with a pious corniness, "But what is the situation here and where is Flamebird? Is she O.K.?"
"I told her to wait here with me until you arrived," Flower Child said with great concern, "but she decided to sneak in the back to find a way in. Since Flamebird left, I haven't been able to reach her on the radio."
"Flamebird's in such a hurry to prove herself that she leaps before she thinks," Batwoman remarked with equal parts disdain and concern, "Let's go around back and we'll see if Flamebird's gotten herself into another mess."
The two sexy masked crime-fighting figures in yellow and powder blue moved swiftly to the back entrance of the dating service building and approached a door marked "STOREROOM."
"Please, Batwoman," Flower Child said as she drew her petal pistol in her right hand and motioned to Batwoman to remove her hands from her utility belt with her left, "....allow me."
Flower Child placed her petal-pistol to the doorknob of the outside storeroom door and squited a quick blast of guava-based grease into the lock. After a quick application of the slick liquid, Flower Child grabbed the knob with her royal blue gloved hand and opened the door with ease.
"A truly handy tool, indeed," remarked Batwoman as she witnessed the locksmith skill of the younger heroine, "You'll have to give me a lesson on how that remarkable gun of your's works."
"You'll see its full potential sooner than you think, Batwoman," Flower Child replied somewhat coolly.
Batwoman had little time to dwell on the odd, cold remark from the heroine known as Flower Child as she looking inside the storeroom with great horror and saw the row of clear plastic tubes containing a variety of young people. The shock and horror of this sight of sleeping college students sealed in plastic tubes was soon shaken as she saw her niece and crime fighting partner, Flamebird, was also sleeping peacefully in one of these tube tombs.
"My goodness! Flamebird!," Batwoman shouted, "What in the world is this place!?!"
Batwoman ignored the powder blue heroine at her side and raced with little caution to the tube containing the Teen Wonder, Flamebird. In full sprint, Batwoman's long limber dancer legs moved in sweet rhythm as she ran to save her beloved sidekick. From behind, Batwoman could not have noticed her crime-fighting ally, the mind-altered Flower Child, was drawing her petal pistol and aiming it toward the stylish red boots Batwoman wore. Flower Child sqeezed the trigger and sprayed the soles of her boots and the floor below with a healthy dose of the same guava-based grease she used to jimmy the lock. Batwoman, with the floor below her and the soles of her boots coated with a super-slick organic oil, skidded out of control as she tried to quickly plant her feet to stop her forward motion. Those sexy long nylon covered legs slid out from underneath the yellow spandex-clad heroine as she landed roughly on her lovely heart-shaped butt. Batwoman's momentum and the slick oil under her forced her to skid out of control with only the hard plastic tubes quickly approaching in front of her to stop the slide.
As the Batwoman slid, the amazon Love Bunny struck. Emerging from the shadows in her red playboy bunny outfit, Love Bunny jumped out with two brightly colored eggs in her hands.
"Have a nice trip, Batwoman?," Love Bunny mocked as she drew her long right arm back with a purple and a pink egg in hand, "I'm Love Bunny, but today its more like the Easter Bunny."
Throwing the two colored eggs at the tube directly in Batwoman's skidding path, they exploded on the plastic surface of the tube and coated the plastic with a thick yellow goop. The Love Bunny could barely enjoy her evil handiwork as the greased Batwoman quickly slid on her shapely bottom into the goop covered tube with a resounding thud. She struck the tube with the side of her right arm and her back as her skid came to an abrupt stop.
"Uggghhh...," Batwoman groaned with pain as she slid with great force into the hard plastic of Dr. Love's containment tubes, "some...sort of...super slick...oil....right...into...a Trap!"
Little did Batwoman know the extent of the trap. After taking a split second to collect herself after the crash, Batwoman attempted to get back onto her feet. Her attempt to rise was quickly halted as she realized the sticky goop coating the tube was really a highly concentrated super glue. Batwoman tried to pull her arm and back from the sticky surface, but the glue would not bulge. Batwoman was truly trapped...glued to the tube containing her partner, still in a seated position as her sexy butt and long legs squirmed under her in the slick oil that tripped her up. She pulled with all her strength, grunting and groaning with effort and panic, before she realized she could try to cut herself loose from the glue goop with her patented Bat-glue remover in her utility belt. Before Batwoman could reach into her belt, Dr. Love stepped forward to approach her, accompanied by the brainwashed Flower Child and his sinister sidekick, Love Bunny.
"Greetings, Batwoman. Trapped like a fly, er, bat, in ember," Dr. Love said smugly as her faced the sexy glued superheroine, "You and your lovely young partner will make splendid love slaves."
Batwoman looked up from her seated vulnerable position, gaping in terror at the prospect of falling under the mind control of the wacko late night commercial king of computer dating. She was frozen for a brief moment as she stared at the sexy female duo towering above her. Flower Child had obviously been placed under the love spell of Dr. Love and was used to draw her and the Teen Wonder into Dr. Love's evil clutches. If Flower Child's actions weren't enough of a clue, the look of 'puppy love' in her eyes as she gazed at her new master clinched it. Struck by fear and surprise, Batwoman wasted precious moments that could be used to employ the wonderful gadgets in her utility belt. With her eyes trained on the mind controlled Flower Child, Batwoman should have acted quickly to prevent what she had to know was coming next. It was a rookie mistake her niece CHristine would have made.
"Flower Child, my lovely doll," Dr. Love cooed, "Would you do the honors and put the lovely Batwoman to sleep for me?"
"Absolutely, honey, anything you desire," Flower Child breathed in a sexy throaty voice as she drew her petal pistol out of its holster. "A little dose of my lilac gas should spirit Batwoman off to dreamland."
Dr. Love and his curvy blonde partner Love Bunny giggled like children as the young sexy powder blue spandex flower powered heroine they controlled put the muzzle of her petal pistol in the face of the seated and glued Batwoman.
"Sweet dreams, Batwoman," Flower Child said with a sinister tone as she squeezed the trigger of her pistol, emitting a puff of purple colored lilac gas directly in the face of the foxy female crime-fighter.
"NO! Lilac...sleeping..*cough*...gassss....," Batwoman coughed, "can't...*cough*..falll...assleeeppp...must..*cough*...resist..."
Batwoman's voice trailed off as the sweetly scented purple lilac gas engulfed her masked face and attacked her senses. The sweet gas worked quickly as Flower Child expertly moved the muzzle of her pistol to apply the gas into the cute upturned nose of Batwoman and on her full red lips. As the purple gas cleared from Batwoman's face, she slept as peacefully as an infant. Her eyes under her cowl were closed and those lovely red lips rested slightly open in a sweet smile as she surrendered to sweet slumber. Dr. Love had added Gotham's most prominent crime-fighting duo into his army of love slaves.
"Prepare a tube for Batwoman, my sweet Love Bunny," Dr. Love remarked matter-of-factly, "Batwoman will need the full treatment we gave her partner."
"The tube is already ready, sweetie," Love Bunny squeaked in her high-pitched excited voice, "...and Flamebird seems to be quite...receptive...to your brainwashing techniques."
"Of course, it'll eventually break even the strongest will and well-trained mind," Dr. Love replied triumphantly, "...and Batwoman will be our sternest test."
The love struck young heroine Flower Child gazed lovingly at Dr. Love. Her lovely face trained on his gave him even more sinister thoughts.
"Say, Flower Child," Dr. Love said as he excitedly approached his powder blue mind slave, "Can you reach any other of Gotham's fabulous female crime-fighters with that radio?"
"Of course, lover," Flower Child cooed as she draped her arms on her broad shoulders, pulling him closer to her embrace, "I think a emergency call might bring a couple more heroines to my 'rescue' and into your clutches."
The trio shared a loud long laugh as Batwoman slept silently, still glued to a tube, ready to contained in a plastic mind-control pod like her niece, Flamebird.

TO BE CONTINUED....
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Holy Cliffhangers! :smt119 Batwoman sure is in for it now! Nice update Franco! I'll be waiting with baited breath for the next installment! 8)
franco99
Sargeant
Sargeant

It took only mere moments after the greasing, glueing, and gassing of Batwoman before she would join her sexy spandex-clad sidekick in Dr. Love's 'behavior modification' tubes. The mind controlled Flower Child sprayed a blast of organic solvent composed of hibicus root to free the slumbering Batwoman from the sticky glue Love Bunny sprang on her and Love Bunny scooped up the heroine in yellow spandex, carrying her by the waist like a rag doll. The plastic tube that was prepared for Batwoman was identical to the one that imprisoned Flamebird, made of clear plastic with a steel grating for a floor. Flower Child tightened the nylon straps around her arms at Batwoman's waist and over her nylon-clad legs at mid-thigh. Love Bunny loaded the K.O.'ed heroine into the tube, propping her up in a standing position and securing the Dr. Love's hypnotic earphones on Batwoman's ears over her cowl. Once the plastic chamber was locked and sealed, the hypnotic music and melodic voice of Dr. Love was played into the yellow spandex superfox's earphones and the slight hissing sound of Dr. Love's pink love potion gas was coming forth in light waves from the floor. Batwoman, now sealed next to her partner and niece, was beginning the process Flamebird was well on the way to completing, the overwhelming of her mind, soul, and spirit to become a mindless puppet controlled by the villainous Dr. Love.

As Batwoman was joining Flamebird in the mind control chamber, Dr. Love had even more diabolical plans afoot. With the sexy powder blue heroine Flower Child under his love spell, others in Gotham's army of spandex-clad supercuties could be lured into his clutches and duped into getting a blast of Dr. Love's love potion by a trusted friend and ally. He had seen the wonderful radio device Flower Child had used to trick Flamebird and Batwoman into walking to his traps, Dr. Love now wanted to see if Flower Child's voice over the radio on the exclusive superheroine network might draw any other sexy superheroines into his fold.

"Flower Child, honey," Dr. Love asked in a voice smooth enough to melt butter, "Could you see if any other of Gotham City's superheroines can come out to play?"
"Absolutely, sweetie," the brainwashed beauty replied, "An emergency call for help should send any number of them running to my aid....and into your trap."
"Fantastic, my lovely flower," Dr. Love responded excitedly, "Now just who might show up?"
"Well, I can't totally be sure, lover," Flower Child said somewhat seriously, "It all depends on who's available. Maybe Dream Angel...maybe AmeriGirl...maybe Spirit Girl..."
"Let's not waste time, dear Flower Child, put out the word that you are in great danger and direct the heroine that responds back to our hideout."

From the storeroom full of mind control tubes, an impassioned plea was sent out via Flower Child's radio device to the various spandex-clad superbabes of Gotham. Dr. Love and Love Bunny could hardly wait to see which heroine or heroines might respond and foolishly rush right into their lair. Flower Child, with the skill of a dinner theater actress, whispered that she had been captured by an unknown villain at Dr. Love's Computer Dating Service. She whispered the address and waited a brief moment to see which heroine would answer her plea.

From Flower Child's wrist radio responder, a familiar voice was heard that sent waves of giggling from Dr. Love, Love Bunny, and Flower Child.
"Flower Child, this is AmeriGirl. I copy your location and Spirit Girl and I can be there quickly. Hang on, we'll have you out of there before you know it."
"Please...please hurry," Flower Child whimpered, "Who knows what this villain wants from me?"
Flower Child quickly changed from simpering victim to cackling villainess as she turned off her radio device. She shared a hearty laugh with Dr. Love and Love Bunny and then joined them to prepare for the arrival of AmeriGirl and Spirit Girl.

AmeriGirl and Spirit Girl were not exactly partners, nor did they have the mentor-sidekick relationship Batwoman and Flamebird shared. However, it seemed that these two spandex-clad superheroines appeared on the scene together just about as often as they fought crime separately. There was a reason these two often worked together for part of the year...and the astute Gothamite would notice they worked together mostly during the football season.
From a gymnasium in the practice facility of the Gotham City Stars professional football team, a sea of spandex-clad young women in clinging, tantilizing workout gear bumped and grinded to the hip hop beats blaring from the gym's stereo system. This was no mere aerobics class, it was a practice of Gotham's celebrated cheer squad, the Gotham City Starlets. Two of the squad's sexy stars, Ashley Monroe and Brooke Rodgers, excused themselves from the routine they were working on and met at the back of the gym.
Ashley, the 25 year old beauty with long strawberry blonde locks, was striking in her shocking pink satin sports bra, bikini-style pink satin shorts, and light pink nylon hose. She was tall, standing 5'10, with the lanky grace of a dancer and gymnast. Ashley was best described as statusque, yet curvy enough to fill out a leotard in all the right places. Brooke, the 19 year old college girl with shoulder length sandy brown hair, was shorter than her Starlet teammate, standing only 5'4. However, her voluptuous frame was highlighted by D-cup breasts, a plump well-rounded behind, and a thin waist. These attributes were suitably highlighted in a bright orange leotard that seemed to be a size too small for her sumptuous frame and shiny opaque tights. These two fantasy figures met in a space out of the prying ears of their teammates to discuss the distress signal sent by their fellow crime fighter, Flower Child.
"Did you get the same signal I did?," Ashley asked curiously with a note of concern.
"No, I must have left my radio device at home," Brooke answered sheepishly, "Why? What's up?"
"Well, I'll spare the lecture on forgeting your radio and tell you I got a distress signal from Flower Child...she's trapped by some villain at a computer dating service...Dr. Love's to be exact."
"Did she say which villain has captured her?," Brooke asked.
"No, Flower Child didn't mention it," Ashley responded, "Maybe she doesn't know which villain it is. It didn't seem like she had much time to talk."
"Well, let's excuse ourselves and make tracks," Brooke piped up with a wave of excitement, "Flower Child is in trouble and we're only blocks away from that Dr. Love's offices. It wouldn't surprise me if that creep is the one that captured her. I always got a creepy vibe from that guy and his cheesy commercials."
"There's only one way to find out," added Ashley, whose excitement now matched Brooke's, "and we'll arrive as AmeriGirl and Spirit Girl. You did remember your costume in your gym bag, didn't you?"
"Of course," Brooke answered with a giggle, "I'll never hear the end of leaving that radio at home, will I?"

These visions in pink and orange workout gear excused themselves from their practice and snuck away to the locker room area. Since the other Starlet cheerleaders were working on their dance moves in the gym, the locker room was vacated so Ashley and Brooke could make the quick change into the spandex and nylon crime fighting garb of AmeriGirl and Spirit Girl. From the locker room area leading to the parking lot, Ashley and Brooke emerged ready for action. Ashley, in her AmeriGirl costume, wore white leotard with a large blue star at the center of her chest. The sleeves of the leotard were red and a blue belt was tightened at her waist. AmeriGirl wore bright red tights under her leotard and wore blue gloves and blue boots, which reached mid-forearm and mid-calf respectively. A blue eye mask completed the look and kept evil-doers from recognizing her beautiful face as that of Starlet Ashley Monroe. AmeriGirl main weapon in her campaign against crime was the speed and strength of a world-class athlete and the grace and moves of a professional dancer. These attributes were complimented by years of martial arts training.
Brooke wore something closer to the attire she wore on football Sundays as she based her super alter-ego, Spirit Girl, on her extensive cheerleading background. While she was a skilled dancer, Brooke didn't have the training or martial arts skills Ashley possessed. Spirit Girl depended on gadgets that were stored in her pom-pons. Her brother Jeff, an amateur inventor, put together various gadgets like entangling wire and gas bombs that could be compactly stored in these specially prepared pom-pons. Spirit Girl's costume looked much like a professional cheerleader's outfit. She wore red sports bra that left her tight taut midriff bare. A short white vest, which wore as short as the sports bra, was left open. A micro short ruffled white cheer skirt hung so short that it barely covered the satin bikini style red panties Spirit Girl wore underneath. Her sexy well-curved legs were covered by shiny tan nylon pantyhose and knee-high white go-go boots. Only a red eye mask and her power packed red pom pons would complete this sexy super package.
Now in full uniform, the spandex superbabes hurried to avoid notice in the team's parking area. Luckily, Brooke's motorcycle was parked near the entrance and gave them a quick, quiet avenue of escape. Spirit Girl mounted her motorcycle and Ameri-Girl joined her on the back. With Ameri-Girl's red spandex covered arms wrapped around Spirit Girl's bare midriff, they sped to a destination only blocks from their practice facility. Little did they know that they were being led there by the mind-controlled love slave of Dr. Love and the good doctor, Love Bunny, and the brainwashed Flower Child would be anxiously awaiting their arrival.

TO BE CONTINUED....
franco99
Sargeant
Sargeant

It took only mere moments after the greasing, glueing, and gassing of Batwoman before she would join her sexy spandex-clad sidekick in Dr. Love's 'behavior modification' tubes. The mind controlled Flower Child sprayed a blast of organic solvent composed of hibicus root to free the slumbering Batwoman from the sticky glue Love Bunny sprang on her and Love Bunny scooped up the heroine in yellow spandex, carrying her by the waist like a rag doll. The plastic tube that was prepared for Batwoman was identical to the one that imprisoned Flamebird, made of clear plastic with a steel grating for a floor. Flower Child tightened the nylon straps around her arms at Batwoman's waist and over her nylon-clad legs at mid-thigh. Love Bunny loaded the K.O.'ed heroine into the tube, propping her up in a standing position and securing the Dr. Love's hypnotic earphones on Batwoman's ears over her cowl. Once the plastic chamber was locked and sealed, the hypnotic music and melodic voice of Dr. Love was played into the yellow spandex superfox's earphones and the slight hissing sound of Dr. Love's pink love potion gas was coming forth in light waves from the floor. Batwoman, now sealed next to her partner and niece, was beginning the process Flamebird was well on the way to completing, the overwhelming of her mind, soul, and spirit to become a mindless puppet controlled by the villainous Dr. Love.

As Batwoman was joining Flamebird in the mind control chamber, Dr. Love had even more diabolical plans afoot. With the sexy powder blue heroine Flower Child under his love spell, others in Gotham's army of spandex-clad supercuties could be lured into his clutches and duped into getting a blast of Dr. Love's love potion by a trusted friend and ally. He had seen the wonderful radio device Flower Child had used to trick Flamebird and Batwoman into walking to his traps, Dr. Love now wanted to see if Flower Child's voice over the radio on the exclusive superheroine network might draw any other sexy superheroines into his fold.

"Flower Child, honey," Dr. Love asked in a voice smooth enough to melt butter, "Could you see if any other of Gotham City's superheroines can come out to play?"
"Absolutely, sweetie," the brainwashed beauty replied, "An emergency call for help should send any number of them running to my aid....and into your trap."
"Fantastic, my lovely flower," Dr. Love responded excitedly, "Now just who might show up?"
"Well, I can't totally be sure, lover," Flower Child said somewhat seriously, "It all depends on who's available. Maybe Dream Angel...maybe AmeriGirl...maybe Spirit Girl..."
"Let's not waste time, dear Flower Child, put out the word that you are in great danger and direct the heroine that responds back to our hideout."

From the storeroom full of mind control tubes, an impassioned plea was sent out via Flower Child's radio device to the various spandex-clad superbabes of Gotham. Dr. Love and Love Bunny could hardly wait to see which heroine or heroines might respond and foolishly rush right into their lair. Flower Child, with the skill of a dinner theater actress, whispered that she had been captured by an unknown villain at Dr. Love's Computer Dating Service. She whispered the address and waited a brief moment to see which heroine would answer her plea.

From Flower Child's wrist radio responder, a familiar voice was heard that sent waves of giggling from Dr. Love, Love Bunny, and Flower Child.
"Flower Child, this is AmeriGirl. I copy your location and Spirit Girl and I can be there quickly. Hang on, we'll have you out of there before you know it."
"Please...please hurry," Flower Child whimpered, "Who knows what this villain wants from me?"
Flower Child quickly changed from simpering victim to cackling villainess as she turned off her radio device. She shared a hearty laugh with Dr. Love and Love Bunny and then joined them to prepare for the arrival of AmeriGirl and Spirit Girl.

AmeriGirl and Spirit Girl were not exactly partners, nor did they have the mentor-sidekick relationship Batwoman and Flamebird shared. However, it seemed that these two spandex-clad superheroines appeared on the scene together just about as often as they fought crime separately. There was a reason these two often worked together for part of the year...and the astute Gothamite would notice they worked together mostly during the football season.
From a gymnasium in the practice facility of the Gotham City Stars professional football team, a sea of spandex-clad young women in clinging, tantilizing workout gear bumped and grinded to the hip hop beats blaring from the gym's stereo system. This was no mere aerobics class, it was a practice of Gotham's celebrated cheer squad, the Gotham City Starlets. Two of the squad's sexy stars, Ashley Monroe and Brooke Rodgers, excused themselves from the routine they were working on and met at the back of the gym.
Ashley, the 25 year old beauty with long strawberry blonde locks, was striking in her shocking pink satin sports bra, bikini-style pink satin shorts, and light pink nylon hose. She was tall, standing 5'10, with the lanky grace of a dancer and gymnast. Ashley was best described as statusque, yet curvy enough to fill out a leotard in all the right places. Brooke, the 19 year old college girl with shoulder length sandy brown hair, was shorter than her Starlet teammate, standing only 5'4. However, her voluptuous frame was highlighted by D-cup breasts, a plump well-rounded behind, and a thin waist. These attributes were suitably highlighted in a bright orange leotard that seemed to be a size too small for her sumptuous frame and shiny opaque tights. These two fantasy figures met in a space out of the prying ears of their teammates to discuss the distress signal sent by their fellow crime fighter, Flower Child.
"Did you get the same signal I did?," Ashley asked curiously with a note of concern.
"No, I must have left my radio device at home," Brooke answered sheepishly, "Why? What's up?"
"Well, I'll spare the lecture on forgeting your radio and tell you I got a distress signal from Flower Child...she's trapped by some villain at a computer dating service...Dr. Love's to be exact."
"Did she say which villain has captured her?," Brooke asked.
"No, Flower Child didn't mention it," Ashley responded, "Maybe she doesn't know which villain it is. It didn't seem like she had much time to talk."
"Well, let's excuse ourselves and make tracks," Brooke piped up with a wave of excitement, "Flower Child is in trouble and we're only blocks away from that Dr. Love's offices. It wouldn't surprise me if that creep is the one that captured her. I always got a creepy vibe from that guy and his cheesy commercials."
"There's only one way to find out," added Ashley, whose excitement now matched Brooke's, "and we'll arrive as AmeriGirl and Spirit Girl. You did remember your costume in your gym bag, didn't you?"
"Of course," Brooke answered with a giggle, "I'll never hear the end of leaving that radio at home, will I?"

These visions in pink and orange workout gear excused themselves from their practice and snuck away to the locker room area. Since the other Starlet cheerleaders were working on their dance moves in the gym, the locker room was vacated so Ashley and Brooke could make the quick change into the spandex and nylon crime fighting garb of AmeriGirl and Spirit Girl. From the locker room area leading to the parking lot, Ashley and Brooke emerged ready for action. Ashley, in her AmeriGirl costume, wore white leotard with a large blue star at the center of her chest. The sleeves of the leotard were red and a blue belt was tightened at her waist. AmeriGirl wore bright red tights under her leotard and wore blue gloves and blue boots, which reached mid-forearm and mid-calf respectively. A blue eye mask completed the look and kept evil-doers from recognizing her beautiful face as that of Starlet Ashley Monroe. AmeriGirl main weapon in her campaign against crime was the speed and strength of a world-class athlete and the grace and moves of a professional dancer. These attributes were complimented by years of martial arts training.
Brooke wore something closer to the attire she wore on football Sundays as she based her super alter-ego, Spirit Girl, on her extensive cheerleading background. While she was a skilled dancer, Brooke didn't have the training or martial arts skills Ashley possessed. Spirit Girl depended on gadgets that were stored in her pom-pons. Her brother Jeff, an amateur inventor, put together various gadgets like entangling wire and gas bombs that could be compactly stored in these specially prepared pom-pons. Spirit Girl's costume looked much like a professional cheerleader's outfit. She wore red sports bra that left her tight taut midriff bare. A short white vest, which wore as short as the sports bra, was left open. A micro short ruffled white cheer skirt hung so short that it barely covered the satin bikini style red panties Spirit Girl wore underneath. Her sexy well-curved legs were covered by shiny tan nylon pantyhose and knee-high white go-go boots. Only a red eye mask and her power packed red pom pons would complete this sexy super package.
Now in full uniform, the spandex superbabes hurried to avoid notice in the team's parking area. Luckily, Brooke's motorcycle was parked near the entrance and gave them a quick, quiet avenue of escape. Spirit Girl mounted her motorcycle and Ameri-Girl joined her on the back. With Ameri-Girl's red spandex covered arms wrapped around Spirit Girl's bare midriff, they sped to a destination only blocks from their practice facility. Little did they know that they were being led there by the mind-controlled love slave of Dr. Love and the good doctor, Love Bunny, and the brainwashed Flower Child would be anxiously awaiting their arrival.

TO BE CONTINUED....
franco99
Sargeant
Sargeant

Sorry...went to submit this reply and got the 'website not responding' screen...so I posted it again...and now there are two of the same entry...sorry 'bout that

Franco
franco99
Sargeant
Sargeant

As AmeriGirl and Spirit Girl arrived at the isolated office park where Dr. Love's evil headquarters were located, AmeriGirl's attempts to contact Flower Child via her wrist radio were unsuccessful.
"I've tried three times since were left," claimed an exasperated AmeriGirl, "but Flower Child hasn't answered."
"If she's been knocked out or tied up," Spirit Girl reasoned, "there's no way she can answer. That only tells me she's in greater peril than we originally thought."
"Fine. Time is of the essence, Spirit Girl. Let's split up...you take the front and I'll go in the back way. If you spot any trouble, call me as soon as you can."
"Right!," Spirit Girl jumped in, "Let's roll."

What AmeriGirl and Spirit Girl didn't know was that every movement and sound was seen and heard by Dr. Love and his evil gang. Hidden cameras and microphones in the shubbery of in the parking lot revealed the superbabes plans and allowed the villainous trio to move accordingly.

Spirit Girl approached a window at the front entrance of the building as AmeriGirl crept toward the back. From her red pom-pon, she drew a small metal rod that would allow her to pick the lock on the window. With great ease, the lock gave way and Spirit Girl climbed into the building. Spirit Girl landed into what looked like a storage room with an array of boxes stacked and narrow passageways created by this maze of boxes. A quick survey of the room revealed that these were the "unmentionables" Dr. Love sold on his website. Inside the boxes were various types of sexy lingerie, things such as many types of panties, stockings, bras, and bustiers.
"Wow. This Dr. Love is creepier than I thought," Spirit Girl thought to herself as she inspected the contents of the boxes around her, "This stuff makes Frederick's of Hollywood look like the juniors section of Macy's"
Spirit Girl crept silently among the boxes, moving through the maze of boxes, and using the boxes as cover as she moved. The cheerleader heroine still had no idea what she was walking into and which villain she might meet, so Spirit Girl kept her utility pom-pons close and her guard up. A quick turn in the maze brought Spirit Girl face to face with a mannequin clad in lacy black lingerie and gave her a fright she wasn't expecting.
"Geez, that was close," Spirit Girl exhaled as she placed her hand over her racing heart, "I thought that was a real person."
Spirit Girl stopped her movement and looked down at the floor for a brief moment to collect herself after the scare. What the young heroine didn't notice was the large figure that emerged next to the mannequin, a 6 foot amazon blonde woman in a red playboy bunny outfit.
"Drop by to do a little shopping, Spirit Girl?," Love Bunny asked with a cocky confidence.
The shock of the mannequin was replaced by the terror of a real person meeting her in the maze. Spirit Girl looked up slowly and was confronted by the tall curvy figure in bunny ears. Unsure of the intentions of this sexy bunny, Spirit Girl took a short step back and fumbled to secure her power packed pom-pons.
"Who are you?," Spirit Girl asked insistently, "...and step back slowly, I'm on official business."
"Listen, normally you can't just drop by the warehouse and pick out our lingerie," Love Bunny continued, ignoring the command of the frightened Spirit Girl, "but since you're a famous superheroine, I guess I'll make an exception. Now, I can see you already have the red satin bra and panties, so maybe I can interest you in some thong panties or some sexy stockings..."
"Listen, I'm not here to shop," a scared Spirit Girl insisted, "Flower Child sent a distress signal from this location and I'm here to find her. If you know anything about that, you'd best start talking before I take you in."
"Oh, I know what would be perfect for you and that sexy bod of yours," Love Bunny continued, oblivious to Spirit Girl's commands, "I have some fishnets stockings that would be the perfect fit."
With that remark, Love Bunny threw her right arm around the shoulders of the mannequin next to her. A button on the shoulder of the mannequin was pressed by Love Bunny, activating a large net that shot forth from the mouth of the mannequin and directly into the path of the stunned Spirit Girl. A loud whoose noise of air pressure was expelled from the mannequin's mouth as the net was launched. The net, made of the same material as fishnet stockings, expanded upon release and caught Spirit Girl squarely as it opened fully. Spirit Girl could do nothing more than close her eyes as the open net hit her flush and wrapped snuggly around her lovely voluptuous cheerleader's body.
"A trap! Walked...right...into..it," Spirit Girl grunted as she pulled at the tight netting that wrapped her up neatly, "Can't...pull..it off....too tight...can't..reach...my pom-pons."
Spirit Girl was still standing, but rocking wildly as she tried to move her arms and legs under the tight black web that ensnared her. She grunted and grimaced, swayed and shook, performing a sexy exotic dance to the great delight of her captor, Love Bunny. Spirit Girl pulled, tugged, and strained with all her might, but her arms and legs remained pinned to her body by the diabolical net.
Love Bunny reached behind the mannequin and retrieved a small heart-shaped red candy box for one of the containers. The sexy amazon bunny grabbed the box and approached the bound cheerleading teen heroine.
"See, I told you our fishnets would fit you perfectly. You're sexier than ever," a laughing Love Bunny remarked as she stood before captive cheerleader, "...and with every purchase, Dr. Love throws in a free box of chocolates."
Spirit Girl froze in place and the grimaces on her face were replaced by the frozen look of fear. She could only watch as Love Bunny brought the red heart-shaped box up to her face. Love Bunny removed the lid of the box, but there would be no candy treats for this young heroine. The candy box expelled a healthy dose of pink gas once the lid was removed and a thick pink cloud engulfed the face of the netted Spirit Girl. Love Bunny drew her face back away from the noxious narcotic love mist while keeping the box in the face of the teen heroine. After a quick cough and exhale, the pink gas dissipated around Spirit Girl's face. The expression of fear was gone and the sickly sweet expression of a love sick teenager had crossed her face. Still netted, but not seeming to mind it any longer, Spirit Girl's moony eyed look of lust revealed that Dr. Love's love potion had claimed yet another victim.
Love Bunny could hardly contain her glee as she saw the transformation in the teen cheerleader heroine. Their plan had worked perfectly and now they could add Spirit Girl to the roster of mind-controlled heroines. Love Bunny dropped the rigged candy box and extended her long arm to lovingly brush the sandy brown hair and caress the lovely face of the brainwashed Spirit Girl.
"And what a splendidly sexy slave you will make, Spirit Girl. In mere moments, I will take you to your new master..."

While Spirit Girl was netted and gassed by Love Bunny, AmeriGirl found the back door marked "STOREROOM" was already open when she arrived. Sensing a trap, AmeriGirl approached the door cautiously and slowly entered. One look inside revealed the same shocking scene Batwoman had found. Rows of plastic tubes built for human captives with sleeping college students sealed and sleeping helplessly in some sort of sick storeroom. A scan of the tubes revealed that Flamebird and Batwoman were also captives in these treacherous tubes. AmeriGirl shock was broken by the familiar voice of Flower Child.
"AmeriGirl! Help! I'm tied up over here!," Flower Child screamed as she struggled with the thick ropes that bound her hands behind her back, "Dr. Love has kidnapped them all and I'll be the next one in those tubes if we don't get out of here."
Flower Child was seated in a chair next to the row of tubes, secured with ropes by the evil villain that had captured her when the emergency message was sent to AmeriGirl.
"Flower Child! I'll be right there!," AmeriGirl shouted as she threw caution to the mind and raced toward the bound Flower Child.

Little did AmeriGirl know that this little scenario was nothing more than a ruse set up for her benefit and the captive heroine was nothing more than a decoy in a trap set especially for her.
Little did Dr. Love and Love Bunny know that inside Batwoman's containment tube there was a small stirring. The hypnotic music, soothing voice, and love potion gas were losing their battle to conquer Batwoman's mind. Still weak from her capture and the attempts to hypnotize her, Batwoman could only manage to open those soft lovely eyes under her cowl. It was a simple act of defiance as she tried to resist the mind control techniques of Dr. Love.

TO BE CONTINUED....
franco99
Sargeant
Sargeant

AmeriGirl was a blur of red, white, and blue as she ran to the chair bound Flower Child. From what the star-spangled superbabe could see was that this villain had removed her petal pistol and placed it on a table next to her.
"The fiend," AmeriGirl fumed to herself, "places her weapon just out of reach to tease her before putting her into one of these fiendish tubes."
AmeriGirl looked quickly around the room upon arriving at the bound powder blue plant girl to see if the villain, Dr. Love, was around to thwart her rescue of Flower Child. The scan revealed nothing, so the heroine with the long strawberry blonde mane starting working quickly on Flower Child's ropes. AmeriGirl worked quickly because she knew that if she took a second too long, there might be two more heroines stored in plastic tubes. The All-American young spandex crime-fighter easily untied the binds on Flower Child and threw the ropes to the floor.
"Flower Girl? Are you O.K.?," AmeriGirl implored as she helped the powder blue captive out of her chair.
"I'm fine. That fiend, Dr. Love, booby trapped these tubes," Flower Child explained as she rose, still looking somewhat groggy and disoriented, "I tried to open Batwoman's tube and once I touched the lock, a blast of sleeping gas hit me in the face. When I woke up, I was tied up in the chair like you found me."
"Just as long as you're all right," AmeriGirl said with great concern as she was still holding the seemingly weak Flower Child up, "Now we'd better get out of her fast before Dr. Love can trap either of us. I'll call Spirit Girl and we'll have to marshall a lot more back-up to take down this sick operation."
"Wait, AmeriGirl, Please hand me my petal pistol first," Flower Child asked politely, "If Dr. Love does manage to catch us down here, I'm absolutely defenseless without it."
AmeriGirl complied by grabbed the petal pistol off the table and handing it to Flower Child. Flower Child did not holster the pistol, she brought it up to her face and she looked off to the distance deep in thought, as if she was trying to remember something.
"Listen, AmeriGirl, this reminds me of why I called you originally," Flower Child commented calmly, "Are you familiar with the yellow jasmine flower?"
"No, flowers are your speciality, but can't we talk about this once we get out of here?," AmeriGirl said somewhat impatiently, "Who knows what Dr. Love might have in store for us in this booby-trapped storeroom?"
"No, listen to me, AmeriGirl," Flower Child begged, "Yellow jasmine flowers contain a poison that can paralyze all motor functions. The toxin has been made into a gas that instantly paralyzes its victims."
AmeriGirl stood face to face with the young flower powdered heroine and pondered why that information would be relevant in such a time of great peril, in the lair of an unknown enemy. Flower Child kept her petal pistol in her right hand and at the ready.
"Flower Child, is Dr. Love using this yellow jasmine gas to paralyze these people in the tubes?," AmeriGirl asked with a note of recognition, "Is that his secret weapon?"
"No, AmeriGirl," Flower Child said with a laugh that perplexed the star spangled spandex superheroine, "Its the reason I called you in the first place....I was planning to use it on YOU!"
AmeriGirl froze in confusion. Why was a friend and fellow heroine threatening her? What was all this 'yellow jasmine' gas business anyway?
AmeriGirl didn't have time to run that information through her head as Flower Child thrusted the muzzle of her petal pistol in her face and squeezed off a blast of yellow gas. This yellow gas worked as effectively as Flower Child said it would. One sniff of the bitter smell of this yellow gas that enveloped AmeriGirl's face and all of AmeriGirl's celebrated motor functions had come to an abrupt halt. The cheerleader turned red, white, and blue heroine was locked in the same stance she was in when Flower Child threatened to use the yellow jasmine gas on her. As the yellow gas cleared her face, the frozen, stunned look of surprise was locked on AmeriGirl's face. Her supple athletic body was frozen in place, with arms and legs locked in place. Yellow Jasmine gas was truly an instant paralysis gas and it quickly turned AmeriGirl from superheroine to superstatue.
Dr. Evil emerged from the back of the storeroom where he witnessed the handiwork of his mind-controlled heroine. He walked up to the paralyzed AmeriGirl, still striking a sexy figure in her white leotard with a lovely mix of red and blue, and waved his hand in front of her face. The waving illicited no response from AmeriGirl as her expression of shock still remained frozen on her face and brought about no movement in her taut beautiful body.
"Amazing, my sweet flower," Dr. Love exclaimed, "I'd never have believed it unless I saw it for myself. AmeriGirl completely paralyzed and at my mercy. You 'petal pistol' never ceases to amaze me."
"Aw, Dr. Love," Flower Child gushed, "It was nothing. Her body is her most deadly weapon. Remove her motor function and and you remove the threat."
"You are even more evil than I had hoped, my lovely," Dr. Love said with great affection, "and brighter than I could have ever imagined. But tell me, can she still hear us? Will AmeriGirl still be receptive to my brainwashing music and gas?"
"Absolutely," Flower Child exclaimed excitedly, "She can hear and see everything were doing now. AmeriGirl has full recognization of all five senses, she just couldn't move if her life depended on it. She's essentially a prisoner in her own body."
"How delightfully cruel, Flower Child," Dr. Love remarked with a note of admiration.
As Dr. Love and Flower Child were savioring their victory of the paralyzed AmeriGirl, Love Bunny returned to the storeroom with prize she had collected, Spirit Girl. Love Bunny walked the dazed, lovestruck Spirit Girl back with her, guiding the girl that moved sluggishly with a steady hand locked to the teen heroine's arm.
"Love Bunny, Spirit Girl has been gassed with my love potion and is totally under my control, just as you reported," Dr. Love said turning his attention to the blonde Playboy bunny amazon.
"I wasn't nothing, Dr. Love," Love Bunny squeeked with happiness upon bringing her master a gift, "The fishnet mannequin and the box of candy worked just as you said."
"Of course, the young Spirit Girl never saw that coming," Dr. Love said knowingly.
"How many tubes do I need to prepare, Dr. Love?," Love Bunny asked as her mood turned serious for a second.
"Only one my sweet Love Bunny," Dr. Love said, "Prepare AmeriGirl for a behavior modification."
"What about Spirit Girl?"
"My love potion easily overwhelms the younger minds of heroines like Flower Child and Spirit Girl," Dr. Love explained, "They don't have the mental preparation to fight off such a strong mind control gas. I only placed the Teen Wonder, Flamebird, in a mind control tube because I thought her training with Batwoman might make her more resistant than the average young heroine. Place the paralyzed AmeriGirl in one of my tubes and simply give Spirit Girl and Flower Child another dose of my love potion."
"As you desire, Dr. Love," Love Bunny responded and she went about completing the dirty work Dr. Love had started.
After another whiff of Dr. Love's pink love potion gas was placed under the noses of both Flower Child and Spirit Girl by the Love Bunny, the dazed young heroines would be of little help in containerizing the frozen AmeriGirl after receiving their doses so recently. Love Bunny picked up the paralyzed AmeriGirl by her waist, moving the heroine much like one would move a marble statue. AmeriGirl remained locked in the same stance she was in when the yellow jasmine gas hit her face and swiftly attacked all her motor functions. Love Bunny deposited the red, white, and blue spandex-clad statue gently into her tube and placed a pair of headphones over her ears. The villainous sexpot sidekick worked quickly as she had no idea how long this paralysis gas would keep AmeriGirl immobile. After sealing the tube, the music played, the voice was piped through, and the pink gas waffed gently from the floor. AmeriGirl was joining Flamebird and Batwoman as containerized brainwashing subjects. The strawberry blonde superfox was helpless to protect herself from the onslaught of sound and gas as she stood paralyzed, fully aware of the peril of her situation.
Another captive in her tube was also growing more aware of her situation as she continued to fight off the love potion gas and the hypnotic sounds being pumped into her ears. She still had the outward look of a dolice captive, but inside her mind- she was fighting her toughest battle to remain in control over her mind and her senses. Batwoman, a raven-haired vision in her yellow leotard, was turning the tide in the battle for her mind. Despite what may appear to be occurring inside the sealed plastic tube, Batwoman was close to claiming victory over the hypnotic attack. She knew it was the only chance Gotham had against villainous Dr. Love.

TO BE CONTINUED...
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Really nice update, Franco! Here's hoping Batwoman's superior mind power can get her out of that tube before Dr. Love (or is it Dr. Evil? :smt102 ) can his amorous little hands on any more superheroines! Looking forward to more! 8)
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Great Story! Five heroines in spandex and tights gassed, what more could someone want :twisted:
franco99
Sargeant
Sargeant

To the naked eye, Batwoman appeared to be in the same brainwashed state as the other captives in the clear plastic tubes in Dr. Love's evil storeroom. Her eyes closed under her red eye mask and head bowed, it looked as if Dr. Love's hypnotic tones and pink love potion gas had the same effect on her as her teen partner, Flamebird. Batwoman swayed her spandex-clad body gently, seemingly in rhythm with the music and the soothing voice being piped into the earphones fitted snuggly over her cowl. The sexy avenger of justice, however, was using her keenly trained mind to focus and filter out all of Dr. Love's attempts to turn Gotham's most celebrated crime-fighter into just another of his superheroine love slaves. Her sexy sway was loosening the nylon straps around her waist and thighs. Red gloved fingers spread slowly as Batwoman reached into her fabulous utility belt. From the corner of her seemingly closed eyes, she could see her niece and sidekick, Flamebird, in the tube to her right and the frozen AmeriGirl in the tube to her left. Gaining mental ground on Dr. Love's mind control techniques, Batwoman's free will grew stronger as she gained greater control of her body and senses. Her nylon binds that secured her were giving way to the sexy shaking of her spandex-clad bod and her fingers were able to find the appropriate pouches in her belt of crime-fighting gadgets.
"First, I must locate the universal bat-antidote in my utility belt," Batwoman thought to herself, "and then I'll use the bat-skeleton key to free myself from this nefarious tube."

As Batwoman prepared for her escape and the rescue of the Teen Wonder, Flamebird, and the sexy superheroine AmeriGirl, another of Gotham's spandex crime-fighting cuties was walking right into the clutches of Dr. Love.

Another of Gotham State University's sexy coed hardbodies, 21 year old redhead Caitlin Haven, walked swiftly on the tree-lined campus on the outskirts of Gotham City. Clad in a tight white tank top and cut-off jean shorts that highlighted her nubile body, she appeared to be rushing off to the library like another other Gotham State U. student on this fine Saturday afternoon. However, Caitlin was rushing back to her apartment to check in with her friend Bethany Mills, also known as the costumed crime-fighter Flower Child. Caitlin was a computer science major and had put her considerable hacking skills to work to aid Bethany in finding a clue as to the whereabouts the missing college students. After finding a link between the missing coeds and Dr. Love's dating service, Caitlin begged to accompany Bethany in her investigation of Dr. Love's corporate headquarters. Since Caitlin was a novice in the secret-ID spandex world of crime-fighting, Bethany insisted upon going alone as Flower Child to prevent drawing Caitlin into peril in case she encountered trouble. Caitlin had heard nothing from Bethany/Flower Child since she had departed that morning to check the connection between Dr. Love and the kidnapped students.
"I might be worrying over nothing," Caitlin reasoned to herself, "but all attempts to call Bethany have failed. Every call to her cell phone have gone to voicemail. Bethany knows I was awaiting her call once she was home safe....something must be wrong!"
Upon reaching her apartment and another failed attempt to reach Bethany by cell phone, Caitlin rationalized that she would take a trip to Dr. Love's headquarters to see if Flower Child was in danger. Being new to the heroine game, Caitlin had no wrist communicator common to most of Gotham's sexy spandex superchicks. She could not be culled into Dr. Love's clutches by the brainwashed Flower Child as Batwoman, Flamebird, AmeriGirl, and Spirit Girl had been. Caitlin eyed the large bracelet on the kitchen table of her apartment, which doubled as a makeshift workbench, and decided it was time to spring into action as the computer powered spandex-clad heroine, Megabyte.
The large bracelet, which clasped a small computer unit to her wrist was a pet project that occupied much of her spare time. The small unit, which consisted of little more than a tiny monitor screen and a voice activated sensor, was the largely untested source of Caitlin's powers. At first, it was nothing more than a mobile information source that provided any answers a crime-fighter might need in the field. Further research and testing gave the computer unit the ability to blast a wave of concentrated electric energy, much like a stun gun, to incapacitate any attacker. In the pursuit of Gotham's kinky supervillains and villainesses, Megabyte and her computer bracelet were untried and untested.
Fashioning a costume much like Bethany's, Megabyte wore a clingling black spandex sleeved leotard with an interlocking "1" & "0" on her chest with purple tights, belt, and eyemask. Bootie type black slippers covered her feet. The dark colors of black and purple contrasted nicely with her light skin and red hair. Caitlin squeezed her lovely young form into the sexy stretchy black and purple fabric, fitting as beautifully as it did on any other of Gotham's superbods. She applied the purple eyemask over the delicate features of her lovely face and secured the source of her powers, the computer bracelet, to her left wrist. Not having the experience, or the funds, of some of Gotham's other heroines, Megabyte made her way to a simple moped and voiced a command to her computized bracelet, asking for the most direct route to Dr. Love's corporate headquarters.
Saying that Megabyte sped to Dr. Love's lair might be an overstatement, but Gotham's newest heroine made a steady course to the office park nearby. She remembered the address since it was Caitlin that provided Bethany with the information on Dr. Love's client list. As Megabyte arrived in all her black and purpled spandex glory, she saw nothing out of the ordinary, save a pink Cadillac with 'Dr. Love' plates.
If Bethany a/k/a Flower Child was truly in danger, it would be inside that building.
"1139 Oak Park Ave., building A," Megabyte whispered into her wrist computer, "scan of floor plan and easiest entry point."
Drawing upon any available database of any computer network, Megabyte's computer tapped into the floor plans of any dwelling in Gotham. In less than the blink of an eye, a floor plan of building A at 1139 Oak Park Ave. appeared on the small monitor and a blinking light at the west side window entrance of the building flashed brilliantly.
Moving silently in her spandex black booties, Megabyte made a quick path to the side of the building, arriving at the same window Flower Child had used to enter Dr. Love's headquarters. The window, still ajar and its lock coated with Flower Child's guava based lubricant, looked to be the best option for this rookie heroine. Megabyte immediately recognized Flower Child's greasy gel and knew she was on the right track.
Bending her lithe spandex-clad body, Megabyte was able to quickly propel herself through the window and into a darkened conference room on the complex. Noticing that the lights to the adjoining hallway were on, Megabyte moved deliberately and softly toward the door to the hall, with her purple gloved hand over her computer unit, ready to blast any unsuspecting assailant. Megabyte approached the door to see the hallway was empty and that this hallway led directly to the office of none other than Dr. Love. Sliding slowly along the wall of the hall, Megabyte inches carefully to the office door labeled "Dr. Love." Her head remained on a swivel to check for anyone that might try to sneak up on her.
A peek inside the door of Dr. Love's office revealed that it was vacant, at least for the time being. From the paperwork on the desk and the view of his office computer still logged on, Megabyte knew that Dr. Love had to still be in on the premises somewhere. Scared as she was, Megabyte had a critical decision to make: use her skill to access Dr. Love's computer for any information it may yield or move to other parts of the building to search for Flower Child. Despite the risk, Megabyte decided to play upon her strengths and snoop around through Dr. Love's computer network. After looking around the room for anyone approaching or any mounted security cameras, Megabyte wiggled her black and purple spandexed self behind Dr. Love's desk and scanned the menu page of his company computer. Unbeknowest to Megabyte, her entrance had attracted the unwanted attention of the villainous Dr. Love and Love Bunny.
From a security center, a small holding room full of television screens that cased every inch of the property, Dr. Love noticed a spandex clad intruder inside his office, examining his computer.
"Hmmm...looks like another of Gotham's young heroines as made her way to my lair," Dr. Love said aloud to an audience of Love Bunny and the mind-controlled Flower Child and Spirit Girl, "I don't seem to recognize her, but she cuts as lovely a figure as any superheroine I've seen."
"She's cornered, Dr. Love," Love Bunny squeeked, "But do we know anything about who she is or what powers she has?"
"I know her," Flower Child interjected in a flat monotone voice, "She is Megabyte. Her only weapon is a stun gun she wears on a computer unit on her wrist."
"Thank you, my love," Dr. Love replied, "that information is greatly appreciated. Megabyte doesn't ring a bell with me, but I simply cannot resist a stunning beauty such as her."
"Watch it, Love," Love Bunny angrily interrupted, "You've got all the stunning beauty any man could want."
"Of course, my sweet Bunny," Dr. Love whispered lovingly and calmly into the amazon's ear, "but any heroine under my control adds to our already impressive power."
"Well....," Love Bunny insisted in a still stern tone, "Now that this heroine is in position, why are we waiting to spring the trap?"
"Keeping watching the monitor, my lovelies," Dr. Love exclaimed cheerfully, "the trap is just about to be sprung."

As Dr. Love, Love Bunny, and his mind controlled captives watched the bank of monitors, eagerly awaiting the capture of yet another of Gotham's crime-fighting superbeauties, Batwoman was well on the way to freeing herself from his diabolical clutches. The nylon straps that held her arms and legs in place had been loosened to the point where they fell freely to the ground, leaving Batwoman full use of her well-toned curvy body. Hypnotic earphones, still playing the soft classical music and soothing voice of Dr. Love, also sat on the grating that served as the floor of her containment tube. A bit groggy, Batwoman still moved quickly and with great purpose as her bat-skeleton key unlocked the clasp that held her air-tight tube closed. Knowing that Dr. Love and his brainwashed allies could return at any moment, the heroine in yellow spandex slowly pushed the door of the tube open and gathered the first breath of fresh air she had had in a while. The pink love potion gas hissed forth from below and escaped into the air as the tube was opened, but it had little effect on the well-trained mind of Batwoman.
The rounded door at the front of the brainwashing pod swung open completely as Batwoman exited into the storeroom. Scanning for the surprise appearance of her captors, Batwoman grabbed an aerosol can from her utility belt and pulled the bat-skeleton key closer to her bosom as she approached the tube containaing her niece and sidekick, Flamebird. The Teen Wonder still stood as a stunningly sexy sleeping figure in her tight red spandex as the hypnotic earphones and pink gas placed her under Dr. Love's control. With a quick turn of her skeleton key, Batwoman had opened the frontal door of Flamebird's pod. With a quick yank, Batwoman pulled the earphones off Flamebird's head and drew an aerosol can labeled "Universal Bat-Antidote" to Flamebird's dazed face. The fine white mist struck Flamebird's lovely young face and a white cloud danced gingerly over her eyemask and nose.
Still dazed and groggy, Flamebird could only manage a soft groan of awakening as the bat-antidote did its work. A soft eye-flutter under her mask was the only sense of her awareness as the first thing her eyes saw was the yellow-spandex clad figure of her aunt Jessica in the guise as Gotham's famed Batwoman. Batwoman was working swiftly with her nimbled red gloved hands to loosen the nylon binds that held Flamebird in place. Before Flamebird knew what was happening, she had been freed from her nylon bonds and freed from Dr. Love's mind control attempts. Flamebird brought a gloved hand to her face and rubbed the sleep from her eyes and almost collapsed under her weight as she still stood woozy from the mind assaulting tones and gas. Batwoman grabbed Flamebird by her shoulders to prevent her from falling, gently pulling the sleepy teen heroine into her warm embrace.
"Batwoman....what happened?," Flamebird asked in a weak voice, still in an almost sleepy state.
"A new villain with the narcotic ability to control minds," Batwoman whispered matter-of-factly, "But we'll talk about that after we get AmeriGirl out of her tube. Are you alright, Flamebird?"
"I think so," replied the awakening Teen Wonder as she too saw the frozen AmeriGirl in a tube much like the ones that held her and her aunt.
"Let's move quickly then....," Batwoman said softly, "before Dr. Love and his mind controlled cohorts get back."
Flamebird stretched, yawned, rubbed the sleep from her eyes, and slowly regained her bearings as Batwoman sprung back into action. A turn of a key and a blast of bat-antidote freed AmeriGirl from not only Dr. Love's brainwashing attempt, but from Flower Child's paralysis gas. With three heroines free in Dr. Love's storeroom, Gotham's sexy spandex superwomen now stood a fighting chance.
However, as Dr. Love watched Megabyte operate the computer in his office, Flower Child and Spirit Girl were still under the control of his love potion gas, and Batwoman, Flamebird, and AmeriGirl were still in Dr. Love's lair, the danger for our fair heroines was still present and very real.

TO BE CONTINUED....
franco99
Sargeant
Sargeant

As the newly freed Batwoman, Flamebird, and AmeriGirl, carefully plotted their next move, Dr. Love was nearby, in a room adjoining the nefarious storeroom. With the evil doctor stood Love Bunny and the love potion addled Spirit Girl and Flower Child. Looking at one of the many monitors in Dr. Love's security room, the four watched eagerly as Gotham's newest heroine, Megabyte, spied Dr. Love's secret computer files on his own computer.
"Could we be of some assistance?," offered both Spirit Girl and Flower Child in unison as they each reached for their weapons of choice, a rigged pom pon and a petal pistol.
"That's awfully sweet of you both, my spandex sweeties," Dr. Love answered with his soothing baritone, "but it really isn't neccesary. My office is secure to the point where anyone accessing my computer other than myself will get an unexpected....surprise."
The wheels were set in motion the instant Megabyte's gloved hands fingered his computer keyboard and Dr. Love planned to enjoy the show playing out before him. Once a finger struck the keyboard of Dr. Love's computer keyboard that did not match the evil doctor's fingerprints, this computer's 'security' measures went into action.
Megabyte leaned forward to access the computer laid before her on Dr. Love's desk. Her nimble fingers moved quickly over the keyboard as she sought the hidden files labeled "secret" and "consumer research." The rookie heroine kept one eye on the door and the other on the screen in front of her as she scrambled to quickly pull any information that might reveal what she and Flower Child had gotten themselves into. With her attention split between watching for Dr. Love and monitoring the files opening in front of her, Megabyte had little time to notice the metal clasps moving from underneath the desk. With a loud "CLANK!," metal handcuffs from under the desk had grabbed her wrists on the keyboard and similiar metal cuffs came from a secret compartment under the floor to secure snuggly on her purple spandex covered ankles.
"WHAT!?!," Megabyte exclaimed with shock and surprise as she quickly saw the steel rings hook and close on her wrists and ankles. Megabyte was bound by her ankles and wrists to Dr. Love's gimmicked desk. Surprise soon gave way to panic as the novice crime-fighter realized she was in way over her head.
"Can't...free...my....arms or...legs," Megabyte grunted as she tugged in a fulite attempt to free herself, "some sort...of Trap!....must get...loose."
The metal cuffs and coils attached could not have been budged by a superpowered heroine, let alone a rookie with the strength of the average college co-ed. Megabyte was stuck in place, still leaning forward with her well-rounded posterior jutting deliciously outward. Before the young heroine in black and purple spandex could fully realize the peril she was in, a hissing sound came forth from the very keyboard she had been operating. From under the rows of keys, a sweet smelling orange colored gas floated upward, with it's lofty path headed directly to Megabyte's face. Megabyte smelled the sickly sweet fumes first as the orange gas came forth in greater density as the hissing sound grew louder. The young superheroine could not pull back against her metal cuffs, she could only pull her head back in a move that would only delay the inevitable.
The thick orange gas still streamed upward and engulfed the masked face of the rookie Megabyte. A strong cough forced the deep drawing of a breath as the noxious knockout fumes invaded deeply into her nose and mouth. The sweet smell turned a touch smoky as the gas worked its narcotic magic, first making Megabyte lightheaded and then making it nearly impossible to keep her eyes open.
"Nooo....*cough*.....Knock..Out...Gassssssss.....," Megabyte weakly uttered as the orange sleeping gas overwhelmed her senses and swiftly brought about a fit of restful sleep. As the orange gas drifted away, Megabyte's eyes were closed under her purple eyemask and her face was relaxed in the state of forced slumber. The spandex-clad college aged crime-fighter would have fell to the ground had she not still been secured to the desk by the metal cuffs and coils that originally ensnared her. Still held up by Dr. Love's surprise cuffing, Megabyte could only slump forward in the same leaning position as her sweet lovely sleepy face gently fell into the keyboard that emitted the orange KO gas.
Loud giddy laughing could be heard from the security room as Dr. Love, Love Bunny, Flower Child, and Spirit Girl shared a hearty guffaw at the capture captured on video by Dr. Love's security network. Dr. Love's eyes were ablaze with delight as he had added yet another lovely spandex-clad honey to his stable of mind-controlled crime-fighters.
"I told you all you'd enjoy the show," Dr. Love remarked knowingly as examined the delighted faces of the lovely three costumed women in his presence, "a lovely young heroine captured without lifting a finger."
"It worked even better than I imagined," added the giggling Love Bunny as she struck a sexy hands-on-hips contented pose.
"Of course, I left nothing to change," Dr. Love said turning serious, "I believe this Megabyte will need a dose of my love potion gas and the lovely Flower Child will need to brief us on what she might add to our team."
"Back to work, girls," Love Bunny dictated to the drugged Spirit Girl and Flower Child as the amazon sexpot playfully pushed the two heroines toward the door. The four exited the security room to make their way to Dr. Love's office where a slumbering Megabyte awaited their arrival.
The loud laughing did not escape the notice of the recently freed Batwoman, Flamebird, and AmeriGirl. The heroic trio froze as the loud noise alerted their attention. As frightening as the sudden sounds were in the storeroom, it provided our heroines with information most important to them, the location of their captors.
"Now that they're gone," AmeriGirl whispered, "Should we try to hustle these kids out of here before they get back?"
"No...that will take too long," Batwoman softly interjected, "and besides, we only risk getting captured again if we alert them to our presence down here too soon. The element of surprise is still on our side."
"A surprise attack in the office, Batwoman?," Flamebird asked somewhat meekly.
"No!," Batwoman insisted, "Who knows what waits for us in that office of his? ...and an attack puts Flower Child and Spirit Girl at risk...these villains have two mind controlled hostages at their fingertips."
"Our surprise attack has to be a sneak attack," AmeriGirl added, "and we can't fail or all of us will fall under his mind control again."
"Well," Batwoman calmly reasoned, "Can we access that office from the roof?"
"There's only one way to find out," Flamebird shouted excitedly, "Let's move."
"We'll move, Flamebird," Batwoman added impatiently, "We'll just move quietly."
With that, the terrific spandex-clad trio exited the storeroom to the back parking lot. A single story building made roof access easier than usual.

TO BE CONTINUED....
franco99
Sargeant
Sargeant

story getting too long and taking too much time to load. There is a new chapter at the end of the original topic and the second chapter done tonight starts here.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Excellent update Franco! Love Batwomans escape, and how weak and groggy Flamebird was after being freed. Can't wait to see your next update
The Great Dutch Ninja
Henchman
Henchman

Definitely digging your style, Franco. Descriptions so far have been excellent, and liking the resourcefulness of both hero and villain alike (makes them both look stronger as a result).
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Echoing the sentiments of both pz and Ninja! Very nice update! Can't wait to see how this one comes out! Keep up the great work! 8)
franco99
Sargeant
Sargeant

As Dr. Love, Love Bunny, and the drugged Flower Child and Spirit Girl made their way to collect the gassed heroine, Megabyte, a trio of recently freed heroines met in the back area of Dr. Love's evil headquarters to plot their next move.
Batwoman, the teen wonder Flamebird, and AmeriGirl gathered quickly and quietly by the exit door of the storeroom. As usual, Batwoman took the lead and gave directions on how they would go about their capture of Dr. Love and his evil associate, Love Bunny.
"A quick ambush in his office will give us the greatest chance for success," Batwoman explained, "I noticed the office area has a vent directly above Dr. Love's office. If we use the element of surprise to our advantage, we'll knock out Dr. Love and Love Bunny and then spray Spirit Girl and Flower Child with the universal bat-antidote."
"Sounds great, Batwoman," AmeriGirl interjected, "but won't cutting the vent cover make too much noise?"
"Not to worry, AmeriGirl," Batwoman continued, "A squirt of bat-acid should loosen the fittings and give us quick access to Dr. Love's office before he even knows what hit him."
"O.K., so now we climb up to the roof."
"Not so fast, AmeriGirl," Batwoman interrupted, "You'll climb through the window in the conference room and keep watch of the hallway leading to the office. Flamebird and I will handle the roof duty. We can't afford any surprise visitors sneaking in from behind."
AmeriGirl folded her arms and cast an icy stare at Batwoman. She respected Batwoman as Gotham's premier crime-fighter and knew this wasn't the time to quarrel over assignments, but she wasn't used to taking orders from anyone. Besides, taking a backup role wasn't her style, especially with her friend Spirit Girl under the mind control of an evil madman. In a bit of a huff, AmeriGirl stormed off to the conference room window with only a disgusted sigh that served as her reply.
"Hmmm, I guess AmeriGirl wants to be the one to drop in and save the day," Flamebird remarked sarcastically. "She must be to big to watch the hallway for us."
"Well, her response wasn't what I was hoping for," Batwoman said calmly, "But she really isn't experienced enough to work quickly in an extremely dangerous situation. And one false move endangers all of us, especially Spirit Girl and Flower Child."
"Do you think we can count on her?," Flamebird asked with great concern.
"I certainly hope so, but all this talking isn't getting us anywhere," Batwoman answered. "Draw your bat-rope and let's get up on that roof."
With that, Batwoman and Flamebird cast their ropes to the roof of the one-story office complex. Our yellow and red spandex-clad super duo quickly and athletically scaled the short wall and bounded beautifully onto the roof. Lightly tiptoing over the gravel coating on the roof, Batwoman and Flamebird made their way to the vent directly above Dr. Love's office.

Unaware of the escape of Batwoman, Flamebird, and AmeriGirl, a giggling quartet of villains entered Dr. Love's office. The orange knockout gas that fell the rookie heroine Megabyte had dissipated, but it's lingering sweet aroma still hung in the air. Megabyte was still shackled to the rigged desk with her head drooped down onto the keyboard. She was peacefully sleeping off the gas attack and was blissfully unaware of what Dr. Love and his henchwoman Love Bunny had in store for her.
Love Bunny came up from behind the slumbering heroine, who was still standing and bent over Dr. Love's desk, and secured her long arms around Megabyte's lithe waist. Dr. Love walked over to his desk and pressed a button from an elaborate control panel. This button released the shackles that bound Megabyte to the desk and her limp body collapsed into Love Bunny's awaiting arms.
"What should we do with this girl, Dr. Love?," Love Bunny asked as she cradled the slumbering young heroine in a secure but gentle embrace.
"I can't say I'm familair with this heroine," Dr. Love said cautiously as he spied the sleeping Megabyte with a raised eyebrow. "I'd ask Flower Child or Spirit Girl, but my pink love potion gas does tend to dull the memory a bit. Let's prepare a tube for her and start the complete brainwashing process, just to be safe."
Love Bunny adjusted her grip on Megabyte, dropping her shoulders down and scooping up the nylon-clad legs of the heroine. The KO'ed rookie Megabyte now laid prone in the arms of Dr. Love's sexy sidekick.
"I'll take this one to the storeroom and make all the necessary preparations," Love Bunny responded flatly as she went to exit the office of her boss to begin the brainwashing of yet another heroine.
The mind-controlled Flower Child opened the office door for Love Bunny as the hypnotized Spirit Girl looked on with smug amusement.

While Dr. Love and Love Bunny were securing the slumbering Megabyte, AmeriGirl approached the window of the darkened conference room. It had been opened several times today by snooping heroines and it remained unlocked. AmeriGirl pulled herself up into the opening and the white spandex wonder dropped gracefully and quietly into dark room. Crawling slowly over to the doorway leading to the hallway inside, the still miffed AmeriGirl couldn't help but notice the tacky decorations adorning the walls of the conference room. The walls were painted a bright pink with several small hearts and a few small golden cupid statues placed randomly about the pink background. The little cupids looked just as they did in legend, bare-chested with arrows drawn in their bows. Even in her present mood, AmeriGirl couldn't help but giggle at this tacky display. The red, white, and blue heroine moved deliberately over the carpeted floor to the doorway. The door to the hallway was closed, so AmeriGirl crouched down at the side of the door to see if she could hear any movement in the hallway.

As Love Bunny walked down the hallway with the limp Megabyte in her arms, she noticed a small light above the conference room was glaring a bright red signal. She immediately recognized the intruder alert signal and moved quickly in response.
"Perhaps another of Gotham's litany of spandex super chicks has decided to drop by," Love Bunny thought to herself. "A check of the monitors in the control room will reveal our next victim."
Love Bunny gently set the sleeping Megabyte down on the carpeted hallway and ran quickly down to the entrance of the security room with monitors watching the entire complex. Once inside, she trained her eyes on the monitor labeled 'conference room.' Much to her shock and surprise, Love Bunny saw the once captive AmeriGirl kneeling by the door. A panicked scan of the bank of monitors led to her to a view of the storeroom where Dr. Love's containment tubes were housed. The three tubes that contained Batwoman, Flamebird, and AmeriGirl were empty. In a near panic, Love Bunny's shaking hand grabbed for the wall mounted phone that connected directly to Dr. Love's office. She trembled as she waited for Dr. Love to answer.
"Dr. Love, Emergency! Do you copy?," Love Bunny shouted into the receiver.
"What's the matter? Did the girl in purple and black wake up?"
"No! I saw the intruder beacon for the conference room and checked the security monitors. AmeriGirl is in the conference room and Batwoman and Flamebird have also escaped. Their tubes are empty."
"O.K....calm yourself, Love Bunny," Dr. Love stated calmly. "If these heroines have escaped, check the monitors and see if they're still in the complex."
"AmeriGirl is in the room next to you," Love Bunny shouted, "...and there is no sign of Batwoman and the Teen Wonder......"
Love Bunny's panic was interrupted by the sight of two spandex-clad figures moving about on the monitor labeled 'roof.'
"Oh my...I found them...I found them," Love Bunny exclaimed excitedly into the phone, "Batwoman and Flamebird are on the roof, right above your office."
"Perfect, planning a surprise descent into my office, of course," Dr. Love replied with the confident demeanor of a man in complete control. "Listen, my sweet Bunny, you're familiar with the controls of my security room. As long as AmeriGirl stays in the conference room, you can deal with her. I'll prepare my lovely brainwashed captives for Batwoman and her sidekick's arrival. Call me if anything changes."
With that, Dr. Love hung up the emergency phone on his desk and directed the mind-controlled Flower Child and Spirit Girl into position. Love Bunny, in the security room, scanned an elaborate row of buttons and switches next to the bank of monitors. She spied the conference room monitor out of the corner of her eye and saw that AmeriGirl remained crouched by the doorway to the hall. After noting her position, Love Bunny grabbed a joystick type control with a red button at it's base. With an eye on the monitor to locate AmeriGirl's position, Love Bunny moved the joystick expertly, readying a quick strike.
In the conference room, a confused AmeriGirl remained kneeling by the doorway. She was frozen by fear after hearing a loud rumbling coming from the hallway. Someone had ran by, probably heading to the storeroom she had escaped from only moments before. Just how long before Dr. Love discovered her escape from the mind-control tube? Staying put sounded like the safest move, but how could she alert Batwoman and Flamebird without exposing herself? These questions raced through the young heroine's mind as her heart pounded out a heavy beat. If the quiet of the darkened, empty conference hadn't been broken by the thumping of her heart, AmeriGirl might have heard the mechanical buzz of an object moving behind her.
One of the small golden cupid statues on the wall of the conference room sprang to life under the mechanized control of a villainess a few feet away. The golden statue with bow drawn spun slowly into place and was guided to a downward angle. Once in position, the trigger was released on the bow of the statue and the sound of a soft "th-wing" alerted AmeriGirl to the noise behind her. As she turned, a small pin prick was felt on her exposed neck. A loud gasp of surprise followed the slight sting of a golden pin. Her surprise caused her to fall back as AmeriGirl grasped at the source of the sting in her neck.
"Owww..," AmeriGirl moaned softly in response to the prick of a pin as she pinched the tiny arrow shot into her neck between her fingers, pulling it out, "a little golden...arrow....shot from...Cupid..."
In a seated position by the doorway, AmeriGirl could hardly react to the arrow attack before a dulled sensation began to cloud her mind and make her body sluggish. AmeriGirl tried in vain to stand when she realized the gravity of her predicament.
"Cupid...arrow....drugged...," AmeriGirl stammered as her body grew heavy and her mind grew foggy, "drug...tooo...powerful...to fight."
AmeriGirl's limbs sank as they became to heavy to support. She was lying flat on her back as the fast-acting drug in her blood stream attacked her body and mind. The only motion she could muster was a soft swaying of her head which the heroine tried to keep aloft with every fiber of her strength. The drug had numbed all sensation in her curvy spandex-clad body as she lost her battle to keep her head up as it rested softly on the floor. Eyelids under her blue eyemask flickered softly and slowly, but they too grew too heavy to keep open. A paralyzing numbness had totally engulfed her senses as AmeriGirl surrendered to sleep.
Viewing the scene in the control room was an elated Love Bunny. The sexy amazon squealed with delight as her expert marksmanship had subdued the escaped AmeriGirl. From watching the sweet scene in the conference room, Love Bunny shifted her attention to the dynamic duo of Batwoman and Flamebird on the roof. From the monitor, she could see that Batwoman had removed the grating over the vent leading to Dr. Love's office and Gotham's most famous spandex-clad heroine and her teen sidekick where preparing to strike.
"Dr. Love?," Love Bunny inquired as she grabbed for the phone, "Can you hear me?"
"Crystal clear, Bunny."
"AmeriGirl is sleeping off one of cupid's arrows in the conference room," Love Bunny said proudly, "...and Batwoman and Flamebird are just about ready to jump down into your office."
"Outstanding work, my love," Dr. Love remarked smugly, "With AmeriGirl down, my ladies are ready to wrap up the Dynamic Duo. After this little hiccup, all of Gotham's super babes will fall into my control."
In Dr. Love's office, Flower Child and Spirit Girl stood at opposite corners of the room. Each had their weapon of choice, the Petal Pistol for Flower Child and the Pom Pon for Spirit Girl, drawn and at the ready.

On the roof, Batwoman and Flamebird had removed the metal grating covering the vent over Dr. Love's office. Like Batwoman had planned, strategic sprays of bat-acid had quietly loosened the screws securing the grating. With the cover off, Batwoman and Flamebird looked down at the opening, just large enough for two heroines.
"All I see is something that looks like corkboard down there, Batwoman," Flamebird remarked quizically, "Is that all that separates us from the office?"
"Yes, Flamebird, these buildings were slapped together in a rather cheap fashion. That 'corkboard' is just a soft spray-on substance covering a thin layer of plywood."
"Will we be able to break through it?," Flamebird asked with some concern.
"From this distance, our body weight will easily break us through that sheet of wood," Batwoman answered matter-of-factly.
"Speak for yourself, Batwoman," Flamebird laughed, "Its your body weight that's looking a little chunky lately, not mine."
"Enough jokes, Flamebird," Batwoman exclaimed with annoyance at her partner's teen silliness. "Let's do this!"
"Ready and able, Batwoman," Flamebird almost shouted in excitement.

Batwoman and Flamebird jumped down together through the opening from the vent. As Batwoman had expertly figured, the Dynamic spandex-clad duo easily broke through the soft corkboard and plywood that served as Dr. Love's ceiling. With splinters of wood, dust, and chunks of cork raining down from above, Batwoman and her teen partner landed on their feet with knees bent. The landings by the heroic duo were struck with the expert grace of olympic level gymnasts, as they landed upright in the center of the room, ready for action.
"Freeze, Dr. Love," Batwoman shouted has she drew her batarang from her utility belt, "Your evil game is up."
Amid the chaos of the crash landing, Batwoman and Flamebird failed to notice the positioning of Flower Child and Spirit Girl in the room with weapons ready. The Dynamic Duo had batarangs in hand as they prepared to strike.
"How nice of you to drop by, Batwoman and Teen Wonder," Dr. Love said in a relaxed manner as he leaned against his large desk. "We've been expecting your arrival."
Batwoman immediately recognized the danger she and Flamebird were in. Not only was Dr. Love far too relaxed in response to their surprise attack, but he also included a "we" in his cocky statement.
"Looks like Gotham's most famous heroines have this case all wrapped up," exclaimed a laughing Dr. Love as he signaled to his mind-controlled allies in the room.
From the corners of the room, Spirit Girl and Flower Child fired their respective weapons. Flower Child's Petal Pistol shot forth a long green vine trained at the red-spandex figure of Flamebird. Spirit Girl squeezed the trigger of her trick pom pon and a strand of red plastic, the same material of a cheerleader's pom pon, came shooting forth at the heroic figure in yellow spandex, Batwoman. Our heroic duo had no time to react as Flower Child vines and Spirit Girl's pom pon plastic strands encircled and began to wrap around the sexy lithe crime-fighting bodies. From two separate weapons came a similiar result. Green vines and red plastic strips continued to shoot forth to circle and wrap the surprised heroines. Before Batwoman and Flamebird had known what had happened, they were each bound with entangling wires wrapped about their torsos, waists, and thighs. With arms pinned to their sides and legs pulled together in a neat bit of packaging, the sexy superheroines pulled at their binds with all their strength.
"What!?!," shouted Batwoman, now secured with thin red plastic pom pon strands, "What is the meaning of this? How did you know where we were?"
"Vines...too strong...can't...break....free," Flamebird grunted as she struggled in vain to free herself from Flower Child's super strong thin ivy vines.
"Elementary, Batwoman, with cameras poised in every area of my complex," Dr. Love laughed, "nothing that moves around here escapes my notice."
"You...evil.....fiend!," Batwoman shouted, as she too tugged with all her considerable strength to free herself from her red plastic cocoon to no avail.
Flower Child and Spirit Girl stood with weapons still poised as they stared blankly at their targets. They showed little emotion as they emptied their entangling cargo at their former idols and allies.
"Now that AmeriGirl is sleeping off one of Cupid's arrow and you two are tied like a pair Thanksgiving turkeys," Dr. Love shouted with an sinister tone, "...I'll see to it that none of you are in any position to escape from my clutches again."

TO BE CONTINUED....
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Nice trap for Batwoman and Flamebird Franco! :-D
franco99
Sargeant
Sargeant

As AmeriGirl sleeps off the drugged arrow from Cupid's bow and Batwoman and Flamebird struggle under their binds, a sinister Dr. Love approaches the trussed-up super duo bound in his evil office.
"I am no longer playing games with you two," Dr. Love stated coldly to Batwoman and Flamebird. "Since my hypnosis tubes have failed to convert you, a more permanent solution is in order."
"Permanent!?!," cried a panicked Flamebird as the Teen Wonder still squirmed under Flower Child's vines.
"Yes, permanent," Dr. Love said to his bound prey, "My newest invention, the Neural Scrambler, should help make the two of you more...compliant."
"Complaint?," shouted a defiant Batwoman. "I hardly think so. What is the meaning of this?"
"The meaning of all this, my bound beauty, is to place every one of you spandex-clad do-gooders under my mind control and completely willing to do my bidding. Since my more subtle methods of brainwashing the fabulous Batwoman and Flamebird have failed, I see that more extreme measures need to be taken."
With that, Dr. Love pressed a button under his desk that triggered a rumbling from below. A 3ft. by 3ft. section of the floor opened and a rather large chair emerged from the opening. On first appearence, the chair looked like an old-style wooden electric chair, with leather straps to bind its victim by the wrists and ankles. Where it varied from the traditional electric chair was the elaborate metal helmet that sat atop this torture device.
"Batwoman and Flamebird," Dr. Love stated grandly, "witness my Neural Scrambler, the ultimate mind control device ever invented."
"Wha!?!...What exactly does that....thing...do?," asked a shaking Flamebird.
"Well, Teen Wonder," Dr. Love answered confidently, "Once you and your senior partner are strapped in, the Neural Scrambler first 'short circuits' your brain functions and then allows me to send electrical impulses that removes all traces of your personality and your free will. It can be quite painful, but that's the price of creating a mindless slave."
Batwoman squirmed, fighting as best she could against the plastic pom pon strips that wrapped her so completely, and fixed a death stare on the maniacal Dr. Love.
"You'll never get away with this, you...you...Fiend!," Batwoman screamed through gritted teeth.
"It appears I already have, Batwoman," laughed the giddy villain.
Dr. Love motioned for his mind controlled captives, Flower Child and Spirit Girl, to holster their weapons and attend to the bound Batwoman and Flamebird. Both brainwashed super-beauties approached the secured superheroines and grabbed them gently by the shoulders, looking lovingly at the panicked duo.
"Now ladies, both of you will seat Batwoman in the Neural Scrambler first," Dr. Love directed. "She is the most dangerous one here. Secure her in the chair and I'll be back shortly to begin the mind scrambling process. I have to see what damage these escaped heroines did to my storeroom and to see that AmeriGirl and that heroine that hacking into my computer are secured in their tubes."
With that, Dr. Love exited his office to meet with his sexy amazon sidekick, Love Bunny, leaving the still bound Batwoman and Flamebird with the mind-controlled Spirit Girl and Flower Child.

Love Bunny had returned to the hallway where she had left the gassed rookie heroine Megabyte and lovingly scooped up the college girl to take her to the storeroom. Megabyte had joined some of her fellow students at Gotham State U., secured in a plastic tube. She too stood with earphones on her bowed, sleeping head with a soft clouds of pink love potion gas rising from the floor vents below. Love Bunny worked quickly prepare Megabyte for her mind control treatment and made her way back to grab the slumbering AmeriGirl in the main hallway. One thing the evil henchwoman did know was that the drug in Dr. Love's Cupid arrows didn't keep it's victims down for long.

AmeriGirl awoke to find herself laying face down on the floor of Dr. Love's conference room. Her heavy eyelids fluttered as she tried to regain her bearings. AmeriGirl was woozy as the paralyzing knockout drug from the tiny arrow was still evident in her system. She had, after all, been hit with both paralyzing yellow flower gas and a drugged dart in the span of an hour. AmeriGirl felt as if her body weighed a thousand pounds as she attempted to get her legs under her to stand. Grabbing onto the wall by the doorway, AmeriGirl grunted as she used all available energy to pull her sexy red, white, and blue spandex-covered body from the floor. The drug that made her body weary also clouded her mind. Awaking in unfamiliar surroundings, AmeriGirl sleepily scanned the area through half-open eyes to collect her thoughts and assess the situation. Still in a fog, AmeriGirl stood like a new born colt under weak legs. She was still bent over at the waist as her upper body felt too heavy to lift all at once. Grabbing at the door frame with gloved hands to keep herself up, AmeriGirl cast a dazed look into the lighted hallway to see just where she was.
At the moment AmeriGirl struggled to stand, Dr. Love was exiting his office to survey Love Bunny's handiwork and check the status of his mind controlled quarry in the storeroom. Much to his surprise, a dazed and defenseless AmeriGirl was awakening from Cupid's drugged arrow attack.
"Awake so soon, AmeriGirl?," Dr. Love sarcastically questioned. "Usually my Cupid darts keep their targets asleep for more than a few moments."
AmeriGirl slowly turned her slumped head to the source of the noise, namely the evil Dr. Love. With lovely pursued lips slightly open and a glazed look in her sleepy eyes, AmeriGirl tried in vain to process the sights and sounds around her. Another surprise visitor was also entering the hallway from behind the stunned AmeriGirl, the amazon Love Bunny. Afraid she might find the star spangled heroine stirring, Love Bunny did not arrive unprepared. The henchwoman in the red Playboy Bunny costume crept in softly from the other direction, behind the unstable AmeriGirl, with what appeared to be an child's oversized silver toy ray gun in her hands. Dr. Love immediately saw his sidekick approaching from behind, but did not betray this knowledge with a glance. Love Bunny planted her feet and drew the ray gun directly at the woozy heroine.
"So lovely and so helpless, I almost feel bad about what's going to happen next," Dr. Love stated with hands on hips in a relaxed pose. "With a beauty like yours, you are truly the catch of the day."
With that, Love Bunny squeezed the trigger of the toy ray gun and a loud POP! of escaping compressed air blasted forth, along with a compressed net that expanded once released. Poor AmeriGirl never knew what hit her. The ensnaring net opened and hit AmeriGirl from behind with enough force to wrap around her curvy bod and then drop her to the ground. All the heroine could do was exhale softly upon impact of the net, as it tangled her supple limbs, and she collapsed under its weight. AmeriGirl, now fully wrapped up and too dazed to put up much of a struggle, rolled softly under the clinging blanket that was Love Bunny's web. Dr. Love and Love Bunny approached the recently wrapped heroine and bend down to get a closer look at their netted, woozy captive.
"Nice shot, my love," Dr. Love cooed to his lovely partner in crime. "She wasn't much of a threat in her condition, but we've seen how resourceful these heroines can be."
"Yeah," stammered a still nervous Love Bunny, "But what about Batwoman and Flamebird?"
"Flower Child and Spirit Girl performed their tasks perfectly, sweet Bunny," Dr Love said truimphantly. "The dynamic duo are wrapped up nicely in my office and are being prepared for the Neural Scrambler."
"Whew, I thought I might find those two superchicks in the hallway if they got by our girls..."
"Nonsense, everything is under control," Dr. Love stated as he grabbed Love Bunny by the arm. "Let's check the storeroom, make sure Batwoman and her friends didn't damage any of my containment tubes. Have you taken care of the new girl? The one in black and purple?"
"Yes, our mystery heroine has been tubed and prepped for brainwashing, Dr. Love."
"Great, let's move quickly," Dr. Love gasped as he shuffled off with Love Bunny in his grasp. "Batwoman is being strapped to the chair as we speak and the neural scrambling commenses upon our return."

As Dr. Love and Love Bunny sped off to their storeroom, the bound Batwoman was being (wo)manhandled by Flower Child and Spirit Girl. Still wrapped in plastic pom pon strands, our caped crusader in yellow spandex was powerless to resist the strong bodies pushing her into the mind scrambling chair. Trying to dig in the heels of her ankle high red latex boots to stop her skid backwards, Batwoman grimaced under the embrace of the mind-controlled heroines. Under the plastic red strands that cocooned her, Batwoman was able to gain enough movement to shift her arms under the red wrapping. Flamebird stared at the scary scene in frozen silence under the green vines that secured her. Was all hope lost? Could Batwoman marshall enough strength to get them out of an seemingly impossible situation? The struggling Batwoman, struggling against both red wraps and two heroines, shot a knowing glance at the petrified Teen Wonder. The confident look was the greatest news Flamebird could have received.
"Flamebird...," Batwoman whispered aloud, "I think I can get my arms free from this perilous pom pon and reach my utility belt."
Flamebird's confidence was soon shattered. Why would Batwoman reveal this to her with Flower Child and Spirit Girl still grabbing and pushing on Batwoman's shapely bound frame? Why did she tip her hand so quickly?
As Flamebird had feared, the brainwashed Spirit Girl and Flower Child had indeed heard Batwoman's declaration. Who could have missed it? The mind controlled heroines pushed Batwoman roughly into the Neural Scrambler chair. Batwoman crashed into the chair, landing in the seated position and seemingly helpless.
"Got you arms free, eh Batwoman?," Flower Child mockingly questioned. "I guess we'll have to strap you in there real good before you reach that utility belt of yours."
"Can't have you getting up before we scramble that beautiful brain of yours, Batwoman," Spirit Girl evilly added.
Flower Child and Spirit Girl bent down to pin the seated Batwoman to the chair to keep her in place before adding another layer of wrapping. Unbeknowst to the brainwashed beauties, Batwoman had moved one hand over the buckle of her utility belt. Under the red strand wrapping, this view was obscured from Dr. Love's evil allies. Once bent over and brought in close, Batwoman was able to squeeze her belt buckle...emitting a blast of white gas that blasted forth from under the red wraps. While trying to pin the bound Batwoman, the mind controlled heroines couldn't help but take in a breath of the white gas that rose up and enveloped their lovely masked faces. Flower Child and Spirit Girl withdrew from the source of the gas, stepping backward a step or two with their gloved hands brought to their coughing faces. The coughing spandex super-beauties began to weaken, with both dropping to one knee as the effects of the white gas took effect.
"Batwoman!," Flamebird shouted with glee, "Knockout gas?"
Batwoman failed to immediately answer as she moved her arms under the plastic strand wrapping she had loosened. A quick shift of her arms brought her hand to a cutting tool on her belt and a quick stroke upward cut the material from her body.
"Knockout gas? Hardly," Batwoman said has she thrown off the ensnaring red cocoon that had been cut loose. "A healthy shot of Bat-Antidote gas. That should counteract the effects of Dr. Love's pink mind control gas."
Batwoman ran to Flamebird with a small hooked cutting tool to remove the green vines keeping the Teen Wonder captive. After a quick slash freed Flamebird, the dynamic duo witnessed a woozy Flower Child and Spirit Girl still bowed on one knee. Their coughing had stopped, but both girls still had trouble standing with gloved hands covering their faces. They tried to rub the sleeping sensation from their eyes, but their release from Dr. Love's mind control left them too dazed to react. Batwoman and Flamebird rushed to the sleepy heroines, grabbing them by the shoulders, and tried to help them up. Flower Child, secured in the grasp of Batwoman, batted her eyelids and looked deeply into the face of Gotham's greatest heroine as she tried to rise to her feet.
"Ba..Batwoman?...," Flower Child muttered in a soft sleepy voice. "Wha...What happened? Where am I?"
"You were under the mind control of Dr. Love," Batwoman stated to the college coed heroine in her arms. "He used some type of love potion on you. We're still in his lair."
A dazed Spirit Girl in her red cheerleader outfit rose under the guiding hands of Flamebird, with a gloved hand still attached to her woozy head as she stood.
"Love potion? I just remember a signal and racing here to meet some Playboy Bunny wannabe," Spirit Girl gasped. "After that, its all a little unclear."
Batwoman and Flamebird placed a reassuring embrace upon Flower Child and Spirit Girl respectively. The heroine in clinging yellow spandex whispered a sweet message into the ear of Flower Child.
"Its all OK now, Flower Child," Batwoman said in a soft comforting voice, "...and Dr. Love and the Bunny will get quite a surprise when they get back to the office."

TO BE CONTINUED....
franco99
Sargeant
Sargeant

As AmeriGirl sleeps off the drugged arrow from Cupid's bow and Batwoman and Flamebird struggle under their binds, a sinister Dr. Love approaches the trussed-up super duo bound in his evil office.
"I am no longer playing games with you two," Dr. Love stated coldly to Batwoman and Flamebird. "Since my hypnosis tubes have failed to convert you, a more permanent solution is in order."
"Permanent!?!," cried a panicked Flamebird as the Teen Wonder still squirmed under Flower Child's vines.
"Yes, permanent," Dr. Love said to his bound prey, "My newest invention, the Neural Scrambler, should help make the two of you more...compliant."
"Complaint?," shouted a defiant Batwoman. "I hardly think so. What is the meaning of this?"
"The meaning of all this, my bound beauty, is to place every one of you spandex-clad do-gooders under my mind control and completely willing to do my bidding. Since my more subtle methods of brainwashing the fabulous Batwoman and Flamebird have failed, I see that more extreme measures need to be taken."
With that, Dr. Love pressed a button under his desk that triggered a rumbling from below. A 3ft. by 3ft. section of the floor opened and a rather large chair emerged from the opening. On first appearence, the chair looked like an old-style wooden electric chair, with leather straps to bind its victim by the wrists and ankles. Where it varied from the traditional electric chair was the elaborate metal helmet that sat atop this torture device.
"Batwoman and Flamebird," Dr. Love stated grandly, "witness my Neural Scrambler, the ultimate mind control device ever invented."
"Wha!?!...What exactly does that....thing...do?," asked a shaking Flamebird.
"Well, Teen Wonder," Dr. Love answered confidently, "Once you and your senior partner are strapped in, the Neural Scrambler first 'short circuits' your brain functions and then allows me to send electrical impulses that removes all traces of your personality and your free will. It can be quite painful, but that's the price of creating a mindless slave."
Batwoman squirmed, fighting as best she could against the plastic pom pon strips that wrapped her so completely, and fixed a death stare on the maniacal Dr. Love.
"You'll never get away with this, you...you...Fiend!," Batwoman screamed through gritted teeth.
"It appears I already have, Batwoman," laughed the giddy villain.
Dr. Love motioned for his mind controlled captives, Flower Child and Spirit Girl, to holster their weapons and attend to the bound Batwoman and Flamebird. Both brainwashed super-beauties approached the secured superheroines and grabbed them gently by the shoulders, looking lovingly at the panicked duo.
"Now ladies, both of you will seat Batwoman in the Neural Scrambler first," Dr. Love directed. "She is the most dangerous one here. Secure her in the chair and I'll be back shortly to begin the mind scrambling process. I have to see what damage these escaped heroines did to my storeroom and to see that AmeriGirl and that heroine that hacking into my computer are secured in their tubes."
With that, Dr. Love exited his office to meet with his sexy amazon sidekick, Love Bunny, leaving the still bound Batwoman and Flamebird with the mind-controlled Spirit Girl and Flower Child.

Love Bunny had returned to the hallway where she had left the gassed rookie heroine Megabyte and lovingly scooped up the college girl to take her to the storeroom. Megabyte had joined some of her fellow students at Gotham State U., secured in a plastic tube. She too stood with earphones on her bowed, sleeping head with a soft clouds of pink love potion gas rising from the floor vents below. Love Bunny worked quickly prepare Megabyte for her mind control treatment and made her way back to grab the slumbering AmeriGirl in the main hallway. One thing the evil henchwoman did know was that the drug in Dr. Love's Cupid arrows didn't keep it's victims down for long.

AmeriGirl awoke to find herself laying face down on the floor of Dr. Love's conference room. Her heavy eyelids fluttered as she tried to regain her bearings. AmeriGirl was woozy as the paralyzing knockout drug from the tiny arrow was still evident in her system. She had, after all, been hit with both paralyzing yellow flower gas and a drugged dart in the span of an hour. AmeriGirl felt as if her body weighed a thousand pounds as she attempted to get her legs under her to stand. Grabbing onto the wall by the doorway, AmeriGirl grunted as she used all available energy to pull her sexy red, white, and blue spandex-covered body from the floor. The drug that made her body weary also clouded her mind. Awaking in unfamiliar surroundings, AmeriGirl sleepily scanned the area through half-open eyes to collect her thoughts and assess the situation. Still in a fog, AmeriGirl stood like a new born colt under weak legs. She was still bent over at the waist as her upper body felt too heavy to lift all at once. Grabbing at the door frame with gloved hands to keep herself up, AmeriGirl cast a dazed look into the lighted hallway to see just where she was.
At the moment AmeriGirl struggled to stand, Dr. Love was exiting his office to survey Love Bunny's handiwork and check the status of his mind controlled quarry in the storeroom. Much to his surprise, a dazed and defenseless AmeriGirl was awakening from Cupid's drugged arrow attack.
"Awake so soon, AmeriGirl?," Dr. Love sarcastically questioned. "Usually my Cupid darts keep their targets asleep for more than a few moments."
AmeriGirl slowly turned her slumped head to the source of the noise, namely the evil Dr. Love. With lovely pursued lips slightly open and a glazed look in her sleepy eyes, AmeriGirl tried in vain to process the sights and sounds around her. Another surprise visitor was also entering the hallway from behind the stunned AmeriGirl, the amazon Love Bunny. Afraid she might find the star spangled heroine stirring, Love Bunny did not arrive unprepared. The henchwoman in the red Playboy Bunny costume crept in softly from the other direction, behind the unstable AmeriGirl, with what appeared to be an child's oversized silver toy ray gun in her hands. Dr. Love immediately saw his sidekick approaching from behind, but did not betray this knowledge with a glance. Love Bunny planted her feet and drew the ray gun directly at the woozy heroine.
"So lovely and so helpless, I almost feel bad about what's going to happen next," Dr. Love stated with hands on hips in a relaxed pose. "With a beauty like yours, you are truly the catch of the day."
With that, Love Bunny squeezed the trigger of the toy ray gun and a loud POP! of escaping compressed air blasted forth, along with a compressed net that expanded once released. Poor AmeriGirl never knew what hit her. The ensnaring net opened and hit AmeriGirl from behind with enough force to wrap around her curvy bod and then drop her to the ground. All the heroine could do was exhale softly upon impact of the net, as it tangled her supple limbs, and she collapsed under its weight. AmeriGirl, now fully wrapped up and too dazed to put up much of a struggle, rolled softly under the clinging blanket that was Love Bunny's web. Dr. Love and Love Bunny approached the recently wrapped heroine and bend down to get a closer look at their netted, woozy captive.
"Nice shot, my love," Dr. Love cooed to his lovely partner in crime. "She wasn't much of a threat in her condition, but we've seen how resourceful these heroines can be."
"Yeah," stammered a still nervous Love Bunny, "But what about Batwoman and Flamebird?"
"Flower Child and Spirit Girl performed their tasks perfectly, sweet Bunny," Dr Love said truimphantly. "The dynamic duo are wrapped up nicely in my office and are being prepared for the Neural Scrambler."
"Whew, I thought I might find those two superchicks in the hallway if they got by our girls..."
"Nonsense, everything is under control," Dr. Love stated as he grabbed Love Bunny by the arm. "Let's check the storeroom, make sure Batwoman and her friends didn't damage any of my containment tubes. Have you taken care of the new girl? The one in black and purple?"
"Yes, our mystery heroine has been tubed and prepped for brainwashing, Dr. Love."
"Great, let's move quickly," Dr. Love gasped as he shuffled off with Love Bunny in his grasp. "Batwoman is being strapped to the chair as we speak and the neural scrambling commenses upon our return."

As Dr. Love and Love Bunny sped off to their storeroom, the bound Batwoman was being (wo)manhandled by Flower Child and Spirit Girl. Still wrapped in plastic pom pon strands, our caped crusader in yellow spandex was powerless to resist the strong bodies pushing her into the mind scrambling chair. Trying to dig in the heels of her ankle high red latex boots to stop her skid backwards, Batwoman grimaced under the embrace of the mind-controlled heroines. Under the plastic red strands that cocooned her, Batwoman was able to gain enough movement to shift her arms under the red wrapping. Flamebird stared at the scary scene in frozen silence under the green vines that secured her. Was all hope lost? Could Batwoman marshall enough strength to get them out of an seemingly impossible situation? The struggling Batwoman, struggling against both red wraps and two heroines, shot a knowing glance at the petrified Teen Wonder. The confident look was the greatest news Flamebird could have received.
"Flamebird...," Batwoman whispered aloud, "I think I can get my arms free from this perilous pom pon and reach my utility belt."
Flamebird's confidence was soon shattered. Why would Batwoman reveal this to her with Flower Child and Spirit Girl still grabbing and pushing on Batwoman's shapely bound frame? Why did she tip her hand so quickly?
As Flamebird had feared, the brainwashed Spirit Girl and Flower Child had indeed heard Batwoman's declaration. Who could have missed it? The mind controlled heroines pushed Batwoman roughly into the Neural Scrambler chair. Batwoman crashed into the chair, landing in the seated position and seemingly helpless.
"Got you arms free, eh Batwoman?," Flower Child mockingly questioned. "I guess we'll have to strap you in there real good before you reach that utility belt of yours."
"Can't have you getting up before we scramble that beautiful brain of yours, Batwoman," Spirit Girl evilly added.
Flower Child and Spirit Girl bent down to pin the seated Batwoman to the chair to keep her in place before adding another layer of wrapping. Unbeknowst to the brainwashed beauties, Batwoman had moved one hand over the buckle of her utility belt. Under the red strand wrapping, this view was obscured from Dr. Love's evil allies. Once bent over and brought in close, Batwoman was able to squeeze her belt buckle...emitting a blast of white gas that blasted forth from under the red wraps. While trying to pin the bound Batwoman, the mind controlled heroines couldn't help but take in a breath of the white gas that rose up and enveloped their lovely masked faces. Flower Child and Spirit Girl withdrew from the source of the gas, stepping backward a step or two with their gloved hands brought to their coughing faces. The coughing spandex super-beauties began to weaken, with both dropping to one knee as the effects of the white gas took effect.
"Batwoman!," Flamebird shouted with glee, "Knockout gas?"
Batwoman failed to immediately answer as she moved her arms under the plastic strand wrapping she had loosened. A quick shift of her arms brought her hand to a cutting tool on her belt and a quick stroke upward cut the material from her body.
"Knockout gas? Hardly," Batwoman said has she thrown off the ensnaring red cocoon that had been cut loose. "A healthy shot of Bat-Antidote gas. That should counteract the effects of Dr. Love's pink mind control gas."
Batwoman ran to Flamebird with a small hooked cutting tool to remove the green vines keeping the Teen Wonder captive. After a quick slash freed Flamebird, the dynamic duo witnessed a woozy Flower Child and Spirit Girl still bowed on one knee. Their coughing had stopped, but both girls still had trouble standing with gloved hands covering their faces. They tried to rub the sleeping sensation from their eyes, but their release from Dr. Love's mind control left them too dazed to react. Batwoman and Flamebird rushed to the sleepy heroines, grabbing them by the shoulders, and tried to help them up. Flower Child, secured in the grasp of Batwoman, batted her eyelids and looked deeply into the face of Gotham's greatest heroine as she tried to rise to her feet.
"Ba..Batwoman?...," Flower Child muttered in a soft sleepy voice. "Wha...What happened? Where am I?"
"You were under the mind control of Dr. Love," Batwoman stated to the college coed heroine in her arms. "He used some type of love potion on you. We're still in his lair."
A dazed Spirit Girl in her red cheerleader outfit rose under the guiding hands of Flamebird, with a gloved hand still attached to her woozy head as she stood.
"Love potion? I just remember a signal and racing here to meet some Playboy Bunny wannabe," Spirit Girl gasped. "After that, its all a little unclear."
Batwoman and Flamebird placed a reassuring embrace upon Flower Child and Spirit Girl respectively. The heroine in clinging yellow spandex whispered a sweet message into the ear of Flower Child.
"Its all OK now, Flower Child," Batwoman said in a soft comforting voice, "...and Dr. Love and the Bunny will get quite a surprise when they get back to the office."

TO BE CONTINUED....
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Franco I eagerly await the conculsion. This has been a great story
franco99
Sargeant
Sargeant

As Flower Child and Spirit Girl were awakening from the love drug administered by the fiendish Dr. Love, the evil date doctor and his sexy sinister sidekick took a KO'ed AmeriGirl back to the storeroom once again be tubed and brainwashed. Carrying the slumbering All-American heroine over her shoulder, the amazon Love Bunny softly lowered Amerigirl to the ground once they approached the plastic tube that had contained her a few short moments earlier. AmeriGirl, a stunning sleeping spandex figure was stood upright and had the proper earphones attached before sealing the tube. She now joined the rookie Megabyte in the mind assault chambers, ready to be prepped as another of Dr. Love's superheroine love slaves. With AmeriGirl tubed again, Dr. Love and his giddy assistant walked back to his office in great glee. They would see the most powerful of Gotham's spandex superbabes, Batwoman, strapped down for a mind scrambling session. Watching the proud heroine change from defiant to compliant with the simple turn of a switch excited the evil duo to no end and once they were finished with the caped crusader, her teen partner, Flamebird, would too join her in the neural scrambling machine. While Dr. Love's pink love potion gas was quite effective, it's effects were not nearly as permanent as the patented Neural Scrambling chair.
The villians practically bounced back down the hallway as they approached his office. Once the door opened, Batwoman was seen struggling in the straps that secured her to the brain modifying machine. Her delicate pantyhose clad ankles were bound with leather straps as were her wrists, pinning her to the arms and legs of the wooden chair. The metal ring that did the dastardly deed of permanently shaping the mind of Batwoman was secured around her cowl and tightened around her forehead. The heroine Flower Child stood by the bound Batwoman, with hands on hips in all her blue spandex splendor. To the left of the Neural Scrambler stood a struggling Flamebird, held tightly in the bearhug of the Spirit Girl. The Teen Wonder twisted and grinded against the cheerleading heroine that wrapped her up from behind with her well- toned arms. The fact that Flamebird was no longer wrapped up in the green vines of Flower Child's petal pistol did not escape the notice of the observant Dr. Love.
"My brainwashed beauties, how did the Teen Wonder escape her binds?," asked a disappointed Dr. Love with the tone of a disapproving father.
"She reached some cutting tools in the utility belt and cut the vines loose, master," answered a seemingly mind-controlled Spirit Girl in a mock monotone voice, "She almost escaped when we bound Batwoman to her chair, but we were able to grab her before she got away."
"Hmm...now we just can't take the chance of Flamebird breaking loose now," Dr. Love reasoned coldly as he reached in the lining of his garish red suit jacket and produced a red paper valentine card, "As strong as you are Spirit Girl, my captive cheergirl, you wouldn't be able to keep her under wraps for long. Hold her as tight as you can!."
Spirit Girl was torn. Blowing her cover could be disasterous if she revealed too quickly that she was free of Dr. Love's mind control gas. However, Dr. Love was approaching with another of his fiendish knockout gadgets. Realizing she had no time to mull these options over, Spirit Girl relucantly tightened her bearhug around the squirming Flamebird. She could only mutter a soft "sorry" into the ear of the Teen Wonder as Dr. Love stood before her. Tipping her hand too early endangered all of them in the presence of both Dr. Love and Love Bunny.
Dr. Love walked forward to the sexy teen crimefighter that wiggled her tight teen bod for all it was worth under Spirit Girl's smothering embrace. The red card, adorned with pink and white hearts, was opened before the face of Flamebird and the faint whiff of sickly sweet fumes could be detected immediately. Teen Wonder had smelled enough chloroform to know what was coming next.
Flamebird grimaced her face and squinted her lovely eyes under her red eye mask as she tried to marshall enough strength to break Spirit Girl's grasp. Talking would do her little good and, in a near panic, the words could not be culled from her throat. All she could wonder is why a fellow heroine would still respond to Dr. Love's commands after being exposed to Batwoman's Universal Bat-Antidote.
"Now, I can't have the Teen Wonder breaking loose and reeking havoc with ultimate plans now that she's free of Flower Child's vines," Dr. Love announced with great grandour as he opened the card and extended his hand toward Flamebird's face. "But I do fancy you, my spandex sweetie, and soon you will be my exclusive Valentine."
With that, Dr. Love pressed the chloroform coated card over the masked face of the struggling Teen Wonder. Dr. Love applied just the right amount of pressure on the card that covered most of Flamebird's lovely mug, almost looking as if he was palming the head of the sexy teen spitfire.
"Ugh..Hmmmm...Mmmmphhh...," Flamebird groaned as the card was pressed against her face and the sweet fumes of chloroform attacked her senses. The smell let her know that she'd soon be a helpless, sleeping captive in a matter of moments. The Teen Wonder squirmed more violently as the chlorocard was applied and the scent of chloroform was identified by her informed pallete. The struggling quickly grew more sluggish as the chloro did its work and her loud groans soon became soft whimpers. Once the sweet fumes overshelmed the red-spandex clad super teen, Flamebird collapsed in a sleepy haze into the arms of Spirit Girl. A final gasp accompanied her total surrender to sleep as her lovely eyes were closed under her mask. Flamebird sagged a touch, only supported by a strong bearhug from a fellow heroine.
"You devilish fiend! You devious Doctor!," shouted the chair-bound Batwoman, as she was unable to hold her tongue any longer as she watched her niece and sidekick chloroformed by the villainous Dr. Love. "You will pay for this if its the last thing I do!"
"The last thing you'll do is my bidding as my mind-controlled spandex superheroine slave, Batwoman," Dr. Love announced as he turned his head slowly in her direction. "Now, Spirit Girl, set the slumbering super-teen down and watch as I start the neural scrambling process on the blathering Batwoman."
Love Bunny felt the need to gloat as Dr. Love walked over to his desk to grab the controls of the mind altering machine. She strode forward with a sexy slinky walk and stood before the bound Batwoman, striking a sexy hands-on-hips pose with her long fishnet stocking covered legs spread out in a strong base.
"So nice to have you join the team, Batwoman," Love Bunny said mockingly as she leaned forward to get into the face of Gotham's premier superheroine. "Perhaps I'll use you as my sidekick...you'd look lovely in a pink leotard, tights, and bunny ears...I think I'll call you....the Randy Rabbit."
Batwoman felt a chill as she thought of becoming the brainwashed love toy of the amazon bi-sexual bunny, but running with the sexually charged banter would draw the Playboy bunny styled sidekick into range for a surprise attack.
"Hmm...before a strikingly lovely lady like you," Batwoman purred, "I think I'm already feeling a bit...randy."
As Batwoman exhaled a heavy, sexy breath in enouncating the word 'randy,' she pursed her lips and closed her eyes as if she was awaiting a kiss from the Love Bunny.
Love Bunny cocked her head in a slight fit of confusion, but slowly pulled her head toward the awaiting lips of Batwoman. The amazon sexpot too closed her eyes and puckered up to softly place her sweet full lips on the lovely face of the sexy bound super-chick in yellow spandex.
Batwoman saw that Love Bunny had taken the bait, through squinted eyes, and saw the sweet face of the beautiful blonde henchwoman coming slowly toward her. With that, Batwoman bit down on a small capsule hidden between her teeth and blew forth with great force. A blast of yellow gas shot forth from Batwoman's mouth as she exhaled a strong blast of KO gas that emitted quickly from the hidden bat-capsule. The approaching Love Bunny never had a chance as the yellow gas from Batwoman lips completely engulfed her face. The strong breath and the accompanying yellow gas blasted over her closed eyes and puckered lips. Only a surprised opening of Love Bunny's eyes and mouth revealed the sidekick's shock. The look of shock and surprise was gone quickly as her eyes rolled back and her mouth drew slightly agape as the gas washed across her face. Love Bunny's neck fell backward as her eyes closed in slumber as her lovely large figure collapsed at Batwoman's feet. Batwoman quickly spit the clear KO gas capsule out, as to not have the gas inside knock her out as well, and could hardly contain a hearty laugh.
"The oldest trick in the book....," Batwoman thought to herself, "The KO capsule kiss. Usually works like a charm with male villains, but now I've claimed my first female victim."
Dr. Love quickly shot his head up from remote control device he was inspecting and saw to his horror that his faithful henchwoman had fallen to another of Batwoman's tricks. He raised his head just in time to see the yellow gas brush across Love Bunny's face as she fell backward in a sleepy collapse. From behind his desk, Dr. Love gritted his teeth in anger and snorted forth a harsh breath as he held the remote control device in the direction the chair-bound Batwoman.
"Enough of you tricks, Batwoman!," Dr. Love screamed as he pressed the button on the remote with great force. "The Neural Scrambler fitted to your cowl will completely captivate you, scramble that clever mind of yours, and place you permanently under my loving control!"
Dr. Love vigorously and repeatedly pressed the button on the remote of his neural scrambler, but Batwoman continued to gaze at him with a cocky, knowing smirk. Instead of seeing the caped crusader's face grow blank as the devious mind control machine rearranged her brain cells, Dr. Love saw Batwoman's laughing face mocked his angry motions.
"Looking for these, Dr. Love, honey," Flower Child offered as she held up two small AAA cell batteries in her gloved fingers. "Really, a battery powered remote control? For such a complex mechanism, it was alarming easy to disable."
"How? How is this possible?," Dr. Love gasped in shock and exasperation. "But you...you were totally under my control, Flower Child."
"She was, you foolish felon," Batwoman excited shouted as she stood up to reveal that the straps that seemed to bind her to the chair were not secured. "But a dose of my Universal Bat-Antidote has Flower Child and Spirit Girl feeling a little more like themselves."
A surprised Dr. Love seemed to shrink behind his desk as three spandex-clad super-hotties, Batwoman, Flower Child, and Spirit Girl, advanced toward the devious doctor to shut his dating service down permanently. Slow, sexy strides closed in the precious space separating Dr. Love from a spandex super-beating and a long trip to the Gotham State Pen.
"Who would like to do the honors?," Batwoman asked triumphantly as she stood between the formally mind-controlled heroines, Flower Child and Spirit Girl. "After all, the vile love doctor did use your minds as his playthings."
Only Batwoman was grinning as serious scowls crossed the angry faces of Flower Child and Spirit Girl. They took their violation at the hands of Dr. Love quite personally as they drew their weapons of choice, the petal pistol and the power pom-pon, and trained them on the shaking Dr. Love.
"Listen...before you b..b...blast me, you have to hear me out," Dr. Love stammered as he tried to buy time before getting hit with whatever the heated heroines had in store for him. "I never meant to hurt anyone..."
Hoping some quick thinking could get him out of the jam he now found himself in, Dr. Love reached his hand under his desk to fumble for right button. Hidden jets mounted at the front of the desk, containing his patented pink love potion gas, could be activated swiftly before Flower Child and Spirit Girl could spring the worst their weapons could offer. In his nervousness, finding the right button proved to be tougher than the devious love doctor thought.
"Flower Child! Time to wrap this up!," Spirit Girl shouted in malice as she squeezed the handle on her red pom-pon. Flower Child followed suit, squeezing the trigger of her petal pistol. From the power pom-pon shot a stream of red plastic pom-pon strands that wrapped Dr. Love arms to his sides and halted his fevered search for pink gas jet button.
"Freeze!," Flower Child forcefully interjected as her petal pistol shot forth a hissing stream of paralyzing purple lilac gas that struck the face of the wrapped evil doctor. The wind from the gas blast blew his hair back and froze a surprised expression on his stunned face.
The peril of the malicious matchmaker had been halted as he stood frozen in place, paralyzed by purple gas and wrapped in entangling pom-pon plastic strands. The look of shock was still locked on his face as the three victorous heroines viewed their handiwork. Gotham's finest, the Gotham City Police, would find the villainous duo as Batwoman, Flower Child, and Spirit Girl had left them. The lovely Love Bunny was carried out, still enraptured in sweet slumber, and Dr. Love was lifted up and carted off like a statue and secured in the paddy wagon.
Before the police could arrive, a chloroformed Flamebird was picked up by the trio of triumphant superheroines and a small squirt of Bat-Awake from a perfume atomizer in Batwoman's utility belt brought her slowly back to consciousness. Still groggy, the Teen Wonder felt a soft sweet embrace that she was quite familair with. Spirit Girl, a sexy vision in red workout gear, hugged Flamebird and whispered an apology into the teen heroine's ear.
"I'm so sorry, Flamebird," Spirit Girl exclaimed sweetly as she held the reviving Flamebird up in her arms. "I had no idea Dr. Love had that chloroform laced valentine...I couldn't let that fiend know I was free from his mind control...but I'm so so sorry."
"Spirit Girl, its totally OK," Flamebird whispered back into Spirit Girl's ear and returning the loving embrace from the cheerleading heroine. "I know you did the right thing...revealing yourself too quickly endangered us all."
Batwoman and Flower Child enjoyed the scene and were finally able to breathe a sigh of relief now that the brainwashing schemes of Dr. Love had been put under wraps. The greatest danger of their crime fighting careers had been faced and conquered. After a few moments, Batwoman placed her fist to her mouth and offered a sarsactic cough to attract the attention of the young heroines still locked in a hug.
"Now that Dr. Love and his playmate are subdued and their evil plans have been thwarted," Batwoman ordered matter-of-factly, "we need to contact the police to take care of these two and find our captive sisters."
"Yeah...and to get those college students home where they belong," Flamebird joyously added as the four sexy superheroine exited the office to make their way to the storeroom.
As expected, AmeriGirl and Megabyte were still standing in a drugged stupor in their plastic containment tubes. The heroines were released from this plastic prisons, groggy and trying to cling to consciousness now that they were free from the hypnotic sounds and mind-control gas. Megabyte fell into the arms of the awaiting Flower Child, the only heroine who knew of her existence, and Spirit Girl grabbed her fellow cheerleading partner, AmeriGirl. As Flower Child and Spirit Girl comforted their freed friends, Batwoman and Flamebird moved quickly to open the pods containing the captive college co-eds. A little loving Bat-TLC helped bring the mind controlled college kids out of their hypnotically induced haze. Once a little fresh air hit the lungs of the once contained pod people and their hypnotic headphones were removed, the spell the defeated Dr. Love had cast was broken.
All was well in Gotham again. The kidnapped college co-eds had been returned to their normal lives and the vast array of Gotham's sexy spandex-clad superheroines called into the case were safe and sound once again...and ready to return to fighting crime in the metropolis of Gotham.

THE END
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Franco:

Even though I haven't posted much, I've been following this story. I just want to say, Well Done! =D> =D> =D> Great cliffhangers, nice characterizations and marvelous story. Please go back to the False Face story now and finish that one. Please, please, please! [-o< [-o< [-o< I gotta see how that one turns out, man! 8)
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Franco this has to be one of the best stories on the board. I do hope we see more of Batwoman and Flamebird in the future! Great Work!
sign4deaf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Truly a great tale! Thanks for an exciting story!
Can't move... This device... holding me by my... sheer tights... has me powerless!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Was this story continued in another thread?

MH
nitpicker
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

This was the continuation.