New O-girl video clip posted

Here is the place for questions and info for all things Jim Weathers. O-girl, Nylonika, UltraVixen, Batgirl - you name it. Have at it...
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

Howdy all,

I know that people have been asking, so I figured I would let those interested know that I just posted the latest O-girl video clip on my site... for those that like that sort of thing... enjoy!
Attachments
280.jpg
O-girl, trapped by Lady Felina's fiendish Tiger-Eye Bondage Streamers, is helpless as Lady Felina adds her own special final touches...
280.jpg (25.2 KiB) Viewed 10161 times
hosednbound29
Neophyte
Neophyte

This is one HOT series that Jim Weathers does.I'd give ANYTHING to be tied to "O-Girl" :oops:
lytespeed
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

This series IS hot! Two to Tangle is my fave! I would love to be in the clutches of Lady Felina! :smt082
powerman
Henchman
Henchman

Christina Carter has got to be the best heroine on the net. She fills out the costumes in spectacular fashion ! :)
binka2011
Neophyte
Neophyte

That's super sexy. I love the series!
Klonos
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Yeh me too. The production was top notch.
Synjyn
Neophyte
Neophyte

It's extremely hard for me to be critical of any O Girl productions so I will make my heinous comment and wait for answers ... O Girl starts out with Andrea Neil wearing the one piece purple blue colored unitard! I went out of my mind when I saw that outfit and was hoping that trend would continue for O Girl. Sadly only a few more scenes show O Girl in this get up as she usually opts for the Leotard and Pantyhose look which is hot and yet I think that the Unitard Batgirl look is better. I have had a hard time saying this because O Girl just rocks and I enjoy each and every production so much!!!
cebsf
Neophyte
Neophyte

hi
i recently saw a clip on youtube of this Christina Carter is so hot, i hope they make loads more of these, i have been on the site to buy clips but it isn't working properly at the moment but hopefully i'll be able to get some soon.