Tasks

You have found the secret Hypnotics World Writers Section. Oooooo!!!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wow, I really hate that word. Reminds me of the corporate world.

I wanted to clear some things up so we are all on the same page and also talk about some immediate future shoots.

First off, the current task was to definte the 3 heroine schools that would exist in Arkham Heights. The reason for the 3 schools is it works as a great backdrop for some heroine rivalries. IT allows us to write stores pitting heroine vs. heroine when I have a cast of, say, great heroine models but I might be lacking a strong villainess personality.

So, that was really the only task that I wanted to get done this week. Name the 3 schools. One for Blue angels, one for the Wonder Force, and one for the schoolgirl squad but we can change the name of the school girl squad to whatever we want. So think of some ideas for that too. An idea for the schoolgirl squad, and I think this was Kace's idea is their skirts will give them the extra power they need in short bursts to get them out of trouble. which could be good for "De-skirting" and allowing us to see the leotard/tights underneath, or in the case of a crop top, just the tights.

BUT I wanted to make clear that these aren't the only heroines that will be present here on the site. These are just the only ones that have an academy.

C has some great ideas for other characters and I want to do a lot of one off type characters as well along those lines.

Now, at the end of April, I am going to be shooting down in Florida and this is going to be a tights/leotards only shoot. No BLue angels, No wonder anything..The premise is, all the heroines are getting together for a weekend of fitness. it's a big event. All heroine will be represented, except in their superheroine workout wear, which is the same colors as their costumes, but all in tights and leotards or even catsuits...

So i dont want you to get the impression that we are going to be doing only these academy characters...the only reason I am pushing for this is I will be working with a much younger group of girls when I get down to Florida, so i am just trying to set this all up and have it ready to go...

So maybe you guys can post up the best ideas for these schools? and then maybe we can let the whole forum vote on their favorites once its all done...

I liked the idea of having one of the schools, like the Wonder Force school as an elite academy.. since it revolves around amazons that forge their own special power belts, I think it would be a good choice as they are probably the strongest out of the resident heroines...

The Angel Academy is more about training a global force that acts as the worlds peacekeepers and police force. Women from all over the globe come here to study.

And the last one was started in the 60's and trains young girls to be able to act as detective and heroines. The original schoolgirl squad didnt have powers, but with technological breakthroughs in the AH research labs, power skirts were developed giving them extra powers...

Anyway that's it for now, I thought I would put this out there while I am working on a million other things, LOL!

But mainly I didnt want anyone to think we are just limiting ourselves to a few heroines here...

thanks

MH
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Cool, you're going with the skirt idea!

I'm guessin' any of the masked heroines that show up for the big exercise get together'll still have their masks. Well, hopefully for them anyway, otherwise they're gonna have to be really trusting. ;)
cthulhu1
Sargeant
Sargeant

Last edited by cthulhu1 13 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

A rogue Blue Angel would be also be a logical choice for a villian.
I came up with a character called Bad Angel, which was based on the idea of Blue Angel Barbara turning bad. If she ever gets to be part of the shooting fun again, just imagine Bad Angel conspiring with ex-Amazon, Elektra Star to wreak havoc on Wonder Force and the Blue Angels.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Good questions.

Well the Blue Angels are Blue because they are from America..but, Asian Angels will have a red and white color scheme, while an African Angel team might be green and yellow.. Thats why I didn't want to stick with just Blue Angel Academy, even though the majority of the characters will be Blue Angels...As a matter of fact, when we shoot an Asian Angels episode in May, the girls will get their new costumes and will be modeling it for the first time..

But I guess to simplify things, we could go with Angel Academy. it DOES have a good ring to it....

and the Wonder Force idea is a good one. They can have Amber Bach as the headmistress of the school and Wonder Christine as the lead Wonder Woman or whatever. Until someone comes along that has that REAL Diana Prince look.

And I like the idea of having some of them turn bad....

MH
cthulhu1
Sargeant
Sargeant

superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Here's a name that could be used for any of the academies (perhaps better suited for the Schoolgirls):

Super Team Academy & Recruitment Service (STARS)

One for the Angels:

Special Executive Recruit Academy for Power, Heroism, Intelligence & Meta-humanity (SERAPHIM)

Just a couple of ideas! 8)
"I will not fear. Fear is the mind-killer." - Paul Atredes
cthulhu1
Sargeant
Sargeant

MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Whoa I think you just hit it with that second name, Hera!

Because that ties in with Arkham Heights reason for existence. As the top and topsecret nano-tech research complex in the world.

I am going to add my raw notes that I was hoping to completely flesh out when I got the time, which seems to be less and less these days...

Mind you, all the story development isn't going to take away from any of the peril. I think once we have this strong foundation established, then we won't have to revisit and revise it, it will just be the history of how these heroines all came to be...
cthulhu1
Sargeant
Sargeant

cthulhu1
Sargeant
Sargeant

MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I was talking with Kace about the whole post-apocalyptic idea and if you all agree, we can probably do away with that notion and go with something like you've outlined here....I think these three school ideas are a perfect summation of how things will go... Especially Halo and Hera...great ideas!!!

So let's say those two are set....

and the SchoolGirl Squad, the origins haven't been created yet, but I had a small blurb on the Hypnotics World Home page...

Arkham Heights Heroine Academy Celebrates 50 Years!

It was 50 years ago today that Heather McCowell and Sherry Donovan formed the duo that would lead to the formation of this noble Arkham Heights institution

I originally thought that maybe this could be an off shoot school that could have just been formed by two girls who decided to go out and start a superheroine duo without any superpowers...maybe just a school where they take the girls who want to fight crime but don't have the stuff to become an angel or a wonder Force girl? Like an alternative school for heroines :)

because the school girl squad was originally developed as this duo of do-good females who could fight well but since they had no real powers, they could be overpowered easily...Maybe this could be the AHHA

?

MH
cthulhu1
Sargeant
Sargeant

MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

These were the 2 original schoolgirl squad ladies.

Originally they were just two superheroines that dressed in schoolgirl skirts, red tights, white boots and red spandex tops.

I had thought they were heroines from the late 60's early 70's that decided in their 30's to start an academy for ordinary girls who wanted to be heroines. Seeing that they were getting older, they would be able to take their esperience and help mold the new heroines of today, serving as their mentors...

Thats all I had for those two at the moment....

MH
cthulhu1
Sargeant
Sargeant

MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

cthulhu1 wrote:Don't know if anybody has had a chance to look at the timeline, but this is what seems logical to me:

HALO (Heroine Academy and Logistics Service) was created in the 60s as an all-female espionage group. Agents of HALO are known as Blue Angels and are equipped with gadgets supplied by ARGENT.

Ok let's go with Halo First... Heroine Academy Logistics Operations sounds like it would be a better fit, but I am not too sure about the word Logisitics...

Anyone have a better idea for the "L" in HALO? Once we have that, then I think it's set in stone and we can put that aside......

MH