The Near Future Of Hypnotics World

You have found the secret Hypnotics World Writers Section. Oooooo!!!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey guys,

I just want to give you a brief overview of what will be happening here in the next couple of months.

For the months of April and May, I will be doing limited shooting. Mostly just putting out the releases that I've shot over the past couple of months that still need to get out there....

The reason for this is I am moving down to Florida for a few months. There I will have access to a lot more girls and a full house to work out of instead of hotel rooms and apartments, Which I have outgrown. So the writing will become equally important as now I can have multiple rooms, outdoor locations, etc... Plus the roster down there is fantastic. I have been talking to a lot of models and there are a lot of girls that want to work with me when I get down there.......

Soooo.. the next couple of months should be really good! After that, it may be time for California :)

I am also going to release the new site, "Superheroinefilms.com" Which will be straightforward movies that I would like to see get distribution on Amazon and other outlets as well... but that can only happen if I have enough space....

So this move will happen on June 1st...

Anyway, that's the story here....

Talk to you guys soon!

MH