Pre-sales over at newphx.com

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
metalgearzeta
Henchman
Henchman

Hey gang,

I know a few out there object to Andy's way of putting out his product, but if you haven't been in a while, now's the time to check out newphx.com. They have a new project entitled "Darkpool" that, from my estimation, will feature a whole lot of sexy superheroine perils not limited to bondage (with gagging, WOOT), being sprayed by a "goo gun" (*snicker*), being forced to suck on something that looks like a long rod, etc.

It's easily their most scandalous production, might wet your appetite. Go have a look, there's only 4 (at the time of this post) unrated copies of the production still up for grabs, and the price is right. Cheers!
ukdevo
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I like NPHX`s stuff, but that website is awful. Aside from crashing my browser three times in a row, I could`nt find anything but a couple of uninformative jpegs after struggling to find my way round. You`d easily sell a whole lot more if the website was a wee bit more user friendly.
Varreth
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I understand they have been trying to re-work the web site for a while. Perhaps the info on your issues would help them make it more friendly. I too have a problem with the site, but I also have a very slow DSL connection. I too enjoy their products.

Varreth
All praise to the Varanx, and to a lesser degree, their evil minions!