You know what sucks?

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

Ah yes, she was one of "The Fappening" girls with leaked photos from her cloud account.
What I wonder about this specific one (and couple similar others) is... who did them ? Was there a third person in the room ... ? :whistle:
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yeah that guy was her boyfriend at the time and a photographer. Maybe she didn't think she was going to make it and just said ahh what the hell :)
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Shes already done nude scenes in Homeland too.
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

You may have just spotted I've started a little photo-screen-cap comic effort in the pic section. I sought peoples opinion if they liked the idea or not and then was pointed to the Homeland scene by Ksire. That's how I also came across "The Fappening" leak photos.

I decided that I wouldn't use any of the Fappening material in my comic work because I felt like this would be using MB herself and not a character she was playing ...... for me the boundaries between fantasy and reality need to be kept in focus.
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
Ezekiel
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Isn't that supposed to be a private photo? Even if it got leaked, posting it around feels kind of wrong if it was never intended to be public.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Ezekiel wrote:Isn't that supposed to be a private photo? Even if it got leaked, posting it around feels kind of wrong if it was never intended to be public.
I have to side with Ezekiel on this one. Seems kind of wrong in my opinion as well.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

not a fan of private photo's either. Just MHO.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I can try and ban MH if there are enough complaints.... ;)
Just sayin'... :tongue:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

LOL ... well look, Im still a relative new guy here but I can see the mood seems to be that this photo is on the wrong side of "a" line.

I think for the arena we are in, a fair test could be .... would we have put up a similar leaked private photo of say ... Christina Carter, Diana Knight, Kendra James etc etc etc. I'm sure in that event we wouldn't and I think MB (or any actor) deserves a similar courtesy. Sure they consent to certain roles on screen (for our pleasure !) but their private lives should belong to them.

I hope with hindsight engaged the decision will be to "undo" this thread.
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
Loki
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

If that photo is being circulated without her knowledge or consent, this is just really, really not cool, guys. I hope this thread gets deleted. Look, I know we all frequent a site dedicated to superheroine fetish, but there is a line. And this thread just crossed it.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I'll flag it up to MH in my role as forum snitch, I mean Ambassador

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I've pointed out the issue to the big man himself - I'll leave it to him to action as he is the guv'nor and I'm a young whippersnapper.

MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

These came out last year, I figured everyone had already seen them, I chose the least hardcore out of the bunch but you're right, I guess we shouldn't spread that around.
Ezekiel
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

MightyHypnotic wrote:These came out last year, I figured everyone had already seen them
You did the right thing in removing it. Regardless of how silly it is to store this kind of photos in a place as accessible as a cloud service, violating someone's private life like that (and I'd say, purposely searching to see such photos of someone's private life without their consent) is very creepy. We are fans of superheroines in peril, not creepy persons.
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I guess I am the ass, I say if u are going to take those pictures or videos and THEN decide to put them somewhere or share them with someone , let the data reside anywhere you physically don't control or put it anywhere but on a HDD that you restrict the access, then just assume it is going to get out, but what do I know,,,i liked the picture MH