Isobel Wren retiring?

General discussions about superheroines!
shevek
Producer
Producer

I just saw over on Isobel Wren's Model Mayhem page that she's planning on retiring from "modeling" (which I assume includes SHIP vids) as soon as she finishes grad school (MED in human sexuality and MSW in social work). I have immense respect for the sex-positive feminist outlook (or the classic exotic dancer motivation for that matter) of "putting yourself through school." And I can imagine that continuing her fetish etc work as a side profession could
prove quite "problematic" (to use the sjw term) while attempting to obtain an academic position (although in the field she's in, you'd think colleagues would be more than understanding of such "field work"). Nonetheless if she really walks away cold-turkey, she'll be missed. I've enjoyed her stints with LAW and Dawnstar (there are probably other producers, I just can't think of them), and her unabashed nerd love of comics, games and sci-fi (as evidence by her Buck Naked Book Reviews..peep 'em on Youtube if you haven't seen 'em) is so refreshing and admirable. She is one smart-as-hell cookie.

My question would be..knowing this impending deadline on her career..are there any producers with intentions to squeeze in some last-minute Isobel goodness? Anything new coming out from her before the bitter end? I'm sure more than a few people on this forum would be interested.

P.S. Don't go to her "portal to my other shit" Wrensamerica.com site, it's infected with malware (could be an ancillary reason why she's throwing in the towel..to paraphase a Heinlein title [which I know she loves]..the Internet Is a Harsh Mistress).

P.P.S. Never noticed it before, but when she's made up just right, she kind of has this Alyssa Milano thing going. Perfection either way, though.

tamonicus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I think I recall her writing some time ago that she was only going to continue "modeling", whatever that meant, for a limited period of time. I think it was until she finished grad school. I'm sad to see her retire, but good for her.

Say, the photo of her in the white outfit, what is that from?
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

That photo of her in the white catsuit is from the DUKE OF DECEPTION video from Dawnstar Productions. It's the first video in the "Duke of Deception" series that Isobel did (but chapter 2). You can find chapters 1 and 2 at http://www.clips4sale.com/store/15369 or just PM me and I'll give you a discount if you want to download it from my DropBox directly.
Attachments
isobel_deception_chpt3.jpg
isobel_deception_chpt3.jpg (689.65 KiB) Viewed 1884 times
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

For some reason i thought she was already retired...
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

She's already retired as far as I know.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Damn..it said she'd retire in 2016 upon finishing grad school...I was hoping she hadn't finished it quite yet and there was still a window. Ah well.