Softcore Superheroine Video

General discussions about superheroines!
John
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi guys, I just registered today and I really need help in people producing my content (I don't know if I wrote in an appropriate thread). Anyways, as soon as people would be replying to this thread I'll immediately send the plot for my video, remember that it's a softcore video. If you are willing to fund my idea for a hardcore one, I'll be more than willing to accomodate you guys. I went here because I'm a new creator and I really need people funding or producing my dream for me because where I come from, it's very rare to find people who would produce my idea, and lucky me that I found you guys. Hoping for your quick responses!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Hello John welcome to the forum. The Producers Corner is for announcements by producers, predominantly about new releases. I have moved your post to the lounge
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

SO what are you looking for? A content creator, someone to shoot the video and you keep the footage and release it? Or are you just looking to have a custom made for you?
John
Neophyte
Neophyte

I'm looking for someone to fund my video
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Just out of curiosity, where are you from?
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

John wrote:
6 years ago
I'm looking for someone to fund my video
I think the question is more ...

Are you going to make the video. You have equipment and cast and crew you can pull together to make it ...
Vas a hacer el rodaje tu mismo? Tienes actores, equipo de grabacion etc ...

OR

You are pulling money together to have someone else make the video for you?
Quieres el dinero para comprar una pelicula hecho a medida para ti?

Which is it? / Cual es?
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
ywf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

how about some screenshots first?
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

ywf wrote:
6 years ago
how about some screenshots first?
Agreed. Sounds kinda sketchy
arkane
Henchman
Henchman

I think he wanted to "kickstart" his video collecting funds here. If so, it doesn't work this way....
Imagineer
Overlord
Overlord

Welcome to the forum. Can you explain your proposal? I do not think anyone understands it yet.

Of all the skills -- writing, directing, cinematography, lighting, sound, set designing & building, prop building and wrangling, costume design & tailoring, hair & makeup, acting, stunt choreography, line producing, editing, HR & legal support, marketing & sales...

...and of all the stuff -- screenplay, shooting script, business plan, budget & schedule, sketches & mockups, cameras & lenses & filters & lights & screens & mics & decks & rigs, locations & sets & props, costumes & wigs & makeup, safety equipment, office & production & editing software & hardware, product-appropriate storefront & payment processing, customers...

...what do you personally have, what are any existing partners providing, what do you need, and what are your plans for getting it?

And can you be more specific about the end product?
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I think I have asked him as best I can, lets see what he says ... no point flogging the horse yet ...
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!