Chronicals of an Evil Mastermind Pt 1

A darker, full bodied blend.
ck1402
Neophyte
Neophyte

I was encourage to post one of my works. I have not posted on here before however this will fall in line to what our general theme is (there is no direct superheroine in this story). I have most of my works on my Fetlife (simply because i post various types of things on there and started there before i came here. If you are on FL feel free to reach out to me to connect.

*takes a deep breath*
Here we go Enjoy!

Pt1

Weed out your enemies

Nestled in bed his hands caress across her side. Leaning over kissing her cheek before rolling out of bed. Throwing on his tailored suit he glances at her still asleep in the comfort of the bed. Walking out the door to start his day he gets to the office as he begins his meeting as he gets a simple wink over text. A smirk comes across his face as he begins his grind.

She rolled over stretching out after she sent her message to him. She found a note with a #1 on it. Opening it up it simply said shower. She smirked a little being confused, but got up walking to the shower. There she found a #2 card. It had the shampoo and soap for her to use listed, with the last word Closet. She was still slightly confused however didn't have to work today so she decided to play along. She stepped into the shower as the hot water eased her muscles and the soap she used smelled soft and fruitful. It reminded her of him for some reason.

After her shower she grabbed the towel and dried off. Wrapping it around her as she went to the closet. Finding a #3 card pinned to a royal blue dress with a black bra and panties. She had a bag containing silver shoes with a few bracelets and a necklace. The card read “be ready by 11:45, and wait by the door” she looked at the clock seeing it was already 11. She started to scramble getting dressed. She loved how the dress felt against her skin. He knew all of her sizes and loved his taste. She put her hair up, and applied her makeup making sure the touch up was perfect.

Glancing down she saw it was close and hurried downstairs. She saw a #4 card pinned to a coat that she slipped on. She opened up and read it woth a smirk. “A cab will be picking you up. Freed will be in there to take you to the next card” No sooner did she read the card was there a honk of a car horn. It startled her as she opened the door up. There was Fred standing with the cab door open. Being Stoic as always she walked past him sliding into the back. He went into the otherside and gave her a #5 Card. It simply said “put it on” Fred pulled out a blindfold. She looked at him then at the card. This was a bit out of character, but then so was this whole morning.

“Boss said to just have you put it on” she laughed and nodded taking the blindfold. As she put it on everything became black as night and she felt the cab pull away. She gripped the car seat door a little off balance as her other hand placed on Fred's shoulder. He took her hand and placed it on the seat between them. The cab after what seemed forever to her finally stopped at its destination.

Fred got out of the car and walked around to help her out. Still blindfolded he lead her into the building. It was cooler than what she had expected. He sat her down in a chair. It had a back on it with arms. The wood was smooth and the seat and back were padded. As her hands went across the chair arms she felt something odd. It felt like straps, but before she could say anything she felt Fred's hands grip her wrists and restrained her to the chair. She started to scream out as she felt a rush of adrenaline going through her body. Another set of hands gripped her chin from behind and forced a gag i to her mouth as her cries became muffled.

Her heart pounding now as she felt her ankles get restrained down. She twisted and turned. Suddenly she felt breath against her neck as his voice now echoed through her ears. “Be still darling, for we have much to discuss now. You have been a very naughty girl” Her pleas muffled as she twisted some more. She heard a dragging noise that stopped in front of her. He sat down on a stool in front of her and pulled her blindfold off.

Her eyes blinded by the lights pointed towards her took her a bit to focus on him. At first his silhouette, the his shirt came into focus. Finally his face her eyes searches his face for understanding. They moved from this face down his arms and to his hands as he tossed a knife back and forth between them.

“Melissa, you have been a very bad woman” His hand reached out gripping her chin forcing her to look in to his eyes. She tried shaking her head. “You have been hiding a little secret from me and today we shall find out all of your lies.” Her heart pounding in her chest as she quickly started to look around the room. There was a few silhouettes behind him. One was Fred she couldn't forget him. The other she wasn't sure and slightly recognized him.

“I have had three shipments raided in the past month. Now this is bad for business and i kept racking my brain as to how this keeps on happening. Then Fred behind me found something. It was very interesting as he was checking your luggage. Oh yes, he has been doing that for a few months now darling. Ever since that night at the bar” he held up a badge with her name on it. “Special Agent Maria is it?”

At this point her fear had spiked and she starts to shake her head pleading through the gag. Her eyes wide looking at the badge then back at him. As the past few months flashed through her eyes. Thoughts flooded her head. “How did they find that”

His hand slid down from her chin to her neck gripping it snugly. His thumb started to toy with her gag popping it out. He leaned in closer to her letting the blade slide up across her arm. His eyes transfixed on hers.

“Melissa, Maria, or whatever it is. Today is going to be a very unlucky day for you. For two months we had shared every part of us with each other. Apparently there are two parts we didn't share. My business side and your business side. Unfortunately they are on separate sides of the fence.” He leaned in closer “now i have to wonder if all those times you were moaning in my bed and sucking my cock were you faking it, or it was you being a little slut” he pulled back looking at her.

She twisted in the chair trying to find some give to it and spit in his face. He pulled back taking a cloth and wiping his face then shoved it into her mouth while placing the gag back in.

“Bring in the doctor, we are going to all have a nice little turn with this tart, but i want to make sure she is conscious for every moment”

Please excuse the grammar and some spelling mistakes as most of my work is done off of my phone. However i did clean it up before i posted here.

Thank You,