Heavenly Heroines, sad news

General discussions about superheroines!
penguin81
Sargeant
Sargeant

I just decided to pay a visit to Heavenly Heroines site only to come across this sad news, well, click the link and see for yourselves... :sad:

http://www.heavenlyheroines.com
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

penguin81 wrote:I just decided to pay a visit to Heavenly Heroines site only to come across this sad news, well, click the link and see for yourselves... :sad:

http://www.heavenlyheroines.com
today is May 8th, 2015. the page says that he died on May 12th, 2015. The date is wrong. They probably mean May 2nd. nevertheless. it is sad news
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
penguin81
Sargeant
Sargeant

At first glance, I didn't notice that, but when I looked again you're right.

I emailed Mike on Monday I think to see how things were going, as there was no updates, which was unusual for him to be late, but yeah, sad.
penguin81
Sargeant
Sargeant

I'm not to sure about :/
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Wow, very unfortunate. RIP.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Never really knew about that site, but any loss to the genre is a loss to us all.

My condolences to his family and all who are affected by this.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

wow. website down and everything. all the lost stuff.

pity. if they had left it up i probably would have went in one last time to look around.
penguin81
Sargeant
Sargeant

Well, I noticed last week there was no update, so I emailed Mike, got no response, which is unusual for him, visited the website just before I posted to find that message, way sad :'(

He was trying to encourage me to start my Supergirl project up again, he always asked whether there was any news on it. :/
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

This is so sad to hear. Heavenly Heroines was always a class act with how the heroines were presented, the simple but captivating story lines and the overall quality of the site. One of my first memberships and most fondly remembered, Michael and the site will be greatly missed.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Here's the official death report on Mr. Michael Theis. He passed away on April 28th, 2015. He was only 50 years old.

http://www.lynchfamilyfuneraldirectors. ... iceid=3418
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
dajinx1
Producer
Producer

That is really sad news! From what I saw of his work, he was a real fan of the genre and produced great stuff. My condolences to his family.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Sad stuff to hear, I always enjoyed his pics :(
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

A sad loss for his family and our community in general, may he rest in peace.
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

He died on the same day he was born!? Wow...RIP
ojsmooth
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Very sad indeed. He was a huge comic book fan and a genuinely nice person. He and I exchanged quite a few emails over the years and he will be missed. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Sorry to top the sad news..but does anyone know if there is a cache of videos from the former Heavenly Heroines site? The Facebook page is still up. Someone I was conversing online with asked me about that, and I figured the best place to get an answer would be on this forum.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

:(
SuperJamesZorEl
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Hello everyone,

I was sad to hear of Michael's (Mr. Theis) passing. I'm excited to announce I've found a complete site rip of the members area of the old site when my old sub was active. It's from Nov 2013. I found the old hard drive it was stored on after all these years!

I'd like to put it up on the internet as a tribute, and a lasting memory of Mr. Theis' work in the superheroine world. I'd like his family's permission if anyone knows how to get in touch. I'd love to get hold of the old domain name if possible.

I'd like official permission from next-of-kin as I don't want the possibility of legal action. I'm sure it was what Mike would have wanted, and I'm sure you'd all love to see the super cute likes of Supergirl Lexi and Co! There's 6.5GB in total.
I run Superhero Academy, a new superhero and superheroine glamour site. UK Glamour girls, and general public (especially geeks!) welcome to shoot for us!!

www.superhero-academy.co.uk
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Tidosho wrote:
6 years ago
Hello everyone,

I was sad to hear of Michael's (Mr. Theis) passing. I'm excited to announce I've found a complete site rip of the members area of the old site when my old sub was active. It's from Nov 2013. I found the old hard drive it was stored on after all these years!

I'd like to put it up on the internet as a tribute, and a lasting memory of Mr. Theis' work in the superheroine world. I'd like his family's permission if anyone knows how to get in touch. I'd love to get hold of the old domain name if possible.

I'd like official permission from next-of-kin as I don't want the possibility of legal action. I'm sure it was what Mike would have wanted, and I'm sure you'd all love to see the super cute likes of Supergirl Lexi and Co! There's 6.5GB in total.
Good luck with this attempt to reestablish the Heavenly Heroines site. I wish you success.

I don't know if the models used back in the day would have any say or any claim to income based on the use of their images but it is something to consider.

SuperJamesZorEl
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

DrDominator9 wrote:
6 years ago

Good luck with this attempt to reestablish the Heavenly Heroines site. I wish you success.

I don't know if the models used back in the day would have any say or any claim to income based on the use of their images but it is something to consider.
Hi Dominator, thanks for the kind words. The site isn't going to be paid or profit-driven in any way, I'm planning on keeping it free, in appreciation of Michael's legacy :)
I run Superhero Academy, a new superhero and superheroine glamour site. UK Glamour girls, and general public (especially geeks!) welcome to shoot for us!!

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Good luck with this. Wish you well

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
tamonicus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

tallyho wrote:
6 years ago
Good luck with this. Wish you well
Me too!
SuperJamesZorEl
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Would anyone here who has any content newer than 2013 be willing to donate it for the site archive?

EDIT: Thanks to Brad we now have 6GB extra stuff :)
Last edited by SuperJamesZorEl 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

SuperJamesZorEl
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I'm proud to announce that I finally have what may be the only complete copy of Heavenly Heroines possibly in existence, back online. I cannot get the original domain, the company that owns it wants $800+ for it and that is just extortion.

I've hosted it on my company webspace for the time being, at (Link removed as site was forced offline, see rest of thread). I am unable to contact any of his family, or his beautiful models, so there's a disclaimer on the front. I'm hoping this thread will bring them to us, to reminisce about him.

Please, please don't abuse my bandwidth, and don't attempt ripping it or torrenting it. I ripped it originally with Mike's FULL permission. Mike may have passed on, but he owns the copyright for the next 50 years. If my webhost tell me the bandwidth's through the roof, it'll have to come down, permanently. I don't want lawyers on my door, I'm doing this as a tribute, so enjoy it respectfully. There's 6.2GB of content from me, up to 5/2013 and an extra 6 from Brad, from this very forum, which runs up to 03/2015, just before Mike died.

If you let me down, you also let Mike down, and his fans. I can safely say this is a once in a lifetime thing, and I'm sure he's proud of it. Up there in heaven with a gorgeous leggy blonde Supergirl on his lap keeping him safe on his cloud, her hair and cape blowing in the heavenly wind :)
Last edited by SuperJamesZorEl 6 years ago, edited 3 times in total.

DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Your link didn't work for me. It said "no route found."

SuperJamesZorEl
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

DrDominator9 wrote:
6 years ago
Your link didn't work for me. It said "no route found."
It should be fixed now. I missed the http:// off the link :giggle:

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Good on you, Tidosho

SuperJamesZorEl
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Well, it didn't last long. I've been forced to take the site down because of a coward who went straight to One.com my webhost, who have politely given me an ultimatum, take the site down or lose your hosting. I can't lose my company site, so the HH copy had to go.

This isn't the first thing that's happened either. Over the last two months or so I've had people PM'ing asking for sets, and when I've refused due to time constraints, have threatened me. Not you, Brad, if you're reading this, you were really polite about the whole set thing, it's just I didn't have time to get you everything you wanted.

To the cowardly lowlife, whoever you are, whether you're from here, or somewhere over the Internet, nice one. I hope you're happy that you've ruined a community effort at a tribute. Effectively you've dropped your pants and peed on Mike's shrine. You asshole. F*ck you and your cowardly attitude. You didn't even post here, or PM me, to raise concerns, or give thanks. You've probably seen the link on Google, smashed and grabbed, then reported me. If you get robbed, stabbed, or blackmailed yourself, SuperJames won't save you, not after this. I don't look out for scum. I only go Cillit Bang on twats like you. I'll be using my SuperGeek skills, I'll track you down from my access logs, I'm sure you left a giant trail of slime behind you as you stole from us.

To everyone on here who gave support, especially Brad for providing content, thankyou so much, and I'm sorry it came to this. In a way I was expecting it, just not like this. I don't know if it came from within Mike's family as One.com wouldn't tell me, but I'm sure they would have posted about it first.

I look forward to continuing to be part of this community. The coward won't win.

DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Well that's just sad, SJZ. I'm sorry for you (and all of us) who have to put up with people who can't let good things stay and have to ruin it for the rest of us.

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

This is a shame and I understand your frustration Superjames but just a note of caution to all that we don't condone directing abuse as strong as that against other members - in this case it is someone unknown, so there is no immediate issue here but bare that in mind if you do find out who has done it.

I stress you've done NOTHING wrong in this posting. I am just looking to avoid any future slanging matches

So can no one use such terminology directly against any named members please.

That said it seems pretty low if it is any member here who has done this so I hope all you reading this are in the clear.

helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

And that's one more clear evidence that the world if full of selfish ungrateful grudgy twats. And I really hope it's not somebody from this forum who reported you...

Thanks for the effort, i took some stuff hoping i didn't have them already (I subscribed in the past), but the website was kind of big and didn't want to use some automated mirror programs for the reasons you explained (bandwidth issues etc.), so thanks again for the time it lasted and your generous attempt.
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

That sucks.