Hello everyone!

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
mavartsdraws
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hello everyone. My name is Mav and I just found this site a few days ago and I am hooked. I absolutely love superheroines and peril situations. I'm also an artist and I love drawing superheroines. I would love to share my drawings here . Looking forward to spending more time here!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Welcome to our site, mavartsdraws. Glad to hear you're enjoying yourself. Feel free to post your opinions on popular superhero/heroine movies, any heroine stories you're written or hero/heroine art work you feel others might enjoy. (Stay away from pirated software of videos, of course. We don't allow that or links to other websites to drive traffic there, unless you're a producer pointing to your own site.) If you have any questions about what to post, ask them here or send a private message to myself or Tallyho, the two official greeters to this site. And if you have an idea
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Welcome we have a pics and clips area feel free to post there.
As Doc said any questions about how the place works just post here or message either of us. Enjoy your time here
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

mavartsdraws wrote:
9 months ago
Hello everyone. My name is Mav and I just found this site a few days ago and I am hooked. I absolutely love superheroines and peril situations. I'm also an artist and I love drawing superheroines. I would love to share my drawings here . Looking forward to spending more time here!
Welcome to the site - have fun!
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!