F*ckin NRGWOMEN plagiarizing authors in the community

General discussions about superheroines!
rb9
Henchman
Henchman

Hey, so sorry I can't bring better news.

I just found the latest development from this guy's superheroine video site: http://www.eroticsuperheroines.com/Videos/Video1591.htm
Look familiar? Countess vs. Wonder Woman and hypnotic smoke? SMELLS like RKleind's series, "Heroine Transformations," from this very forum.

You might be thinking, oh, maybe it's just a coincidence.

But I've actually e-mailed with other authors who were outraged at his theft. Take Flibinite, for example,

http://www.eroticsuperheroines.com/Videos/Video48.htm
http://www.mcstories.com/IfAtFirst/index.html

Flib was outraged and considered suing NRGWomen because the story was stolen almost verbatim without permission. Flib was never contacted, nor offered any cut of the profits from the intellectual property. However, attorney's fees, negative RL publicity in front of friends for being involved in the fandom, etc. prevented anything from coming out of it.

Understandably, the world of fanfiction is a legal blur area. Also understandably, many authors will commission their works. For example, RK gave the ok to start production on HT, so I wrote up a script adaptation for MH. Flibinite commissioned some of her works for hypnokink, I believe.

Still, I just think it's a bit dick for a company to take plots without ANY attribution at all, esp. when they profit from them.

Oh, the guy's e-mail is [email protected]. For your records, I suppose.

Spread the word.
Visit the Misc Topics forum if you'd like to see a hypno subforum get created...
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

I like the one about the villain with the hypnotic flash camera.
lamejojo
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

It may not be of much comfort, but their videos are pretty much universally bad. Many of the models are gorgeous, but the "scripts" are almost non-existent, the camera work is amateurish, and the video quality is laughable (at least for the downloads). I know because I got a few a while back.

One model, in particular, that they work with, by the name of 'Megan', is just incredible and I think MH worked with her once. So, along with agreeing with much of the bashing of NRG, I'd also like to request Megan make it into one of the videos here.
rb9
Henchman
Henchman

Kace wrote:I like the one about the villain with the hypnotic flash camera.
Did you even read the post?

Yeah, I've seen their videos. The descriptions overexaggerate the plot. And they all suck too.
Visit the Misc Topics forum if you'd like to see a hypno subforum get created...
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Did you even read the post?
Yes. It's what prompted my reply since I've done the hypnotic camera thing with my C4S place before seeing it pointed out to me some time later at ESH.
Sleep Master
Neophyte
Neophyte

Yeah...I bought some videos from Nancy Silk.com (non superheroine releated)...mostly a pantyhose video fetish site. But they also have a few vids under the category of TRANCE VIDEOS. Those feature a villain weilding a "Magic Camera"...that KO's the models and puts them in a trance-like state....and then he has sex with them. Sample here:

http://www.nancysilk.com/aanewnancy/des153.htm

It's hard to say where people are getting their ideas from...but this does look a lot like a complete plagerism case...but with out having any copyright protection on your stories you post online...it's hard to stop someone from bringing them to life in video and making $$$ off them.

I once submitted a story to Erotic Superheroines. com...to get a quote on how much a custom video would cost to produce...they gave me a ridiculously high quote...and I said no thanks...a few months later...they put out a video with a lot of my ideas from my custon in it! I ended up buying that one...without having to pay the custom video fee! Lol!! One of their better releases actually!
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

I think we're at a point now where we're all taking from someone, either knowingly or unknowingly.
rb9
Henchman
Henchman

Kace wrote:I think we're at a point now where we're all taking from someone, either knowingly or unknowingly.
I misunderstood, before (not familiar with the C4S vids).

A method of hypno I may understand... you can't copyright using smoke, or photographs, or pink elephants to hypnotize someone. But you can copyright the expression of those ideas, or some crazy, unique device.

It is somewhat difficult to plagiarize exact words and scripts unknowingly, though :).
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Does NRGWomen still exist?
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

NRGwomen used to be Risque Renee, she did a number of fetishes

Obviously low budget but some were erotic

In regard to hypnotic smoke, I can think of several producers have done it.
tormentorx
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

IMO, this is more about consideration than it is about legality or money.

This is a difficult problem. Many of my photoshops and creations are taken by other artists and re-used refashioned without credit. In my cases this is expected. I too am using Melissas appearance and CW stuff. But I am not profiting on it. and they are not giant Googles or Amazons that are infringing on other peoples rights. But in this case someone is profiting and that is where there is a difference. I do not profit. So if people use my work, they can.

If someone used my creations and made a movie or scene using it and made money. I would probably ignore it as this is small fish, but i would hope they at least credit. This isnt an injustice of a major company using you. The nature of this small community requires we collaborate and share. But it really is not hard to give credit either and it would be amiss to not at least make mention of sources of inspiration.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

This is a 10 year old thread.
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mr. X wrote:
3 years ago
This is a 10 year old thread.
I suspect it may have been picked up by the "Similar Thread" section at the bottom of a more current thread and caught Bronson's eye, I don't think he's one for randomly plucking out some old topic to debate. I nearly commented on a thread I had spotted in the Similar Threads section once before only to realise it was really old.

If this is the case then maybe the logic for that feature should be amended to be "Recent Similar Threads" instead?
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Yes I almost did the same AEM
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

MightyHypnotic wrote:
3 years ago
Its called breathing new life into old topics :bh:

:giggle:
You're basically saying it's not a bug it's a feature?
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
rklein
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I'm amazed that something I wrote so very long ago is still being recognized.

I guess I should be honored that the story was so popular when it first came out, and that it is still talked about and generating discussion today.
www.flyingsuperheroes.com - please contact me for your editing, and visual and audio effects needs.

"Now, don't try to get away! I am more muscular, more cunning, faster, and larger than you are....and, I'm a genius!"