AZIR: 1 (ABDUCTION)

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Airah
Neophyte
Neophyte

Before reading chapter 1 of my story, please read first the thread I created entitled AZIR: INTRODUCTION in order to understand the story and learn the background of the superheroine. There is also a picture there attached.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Riza Santos is at home dressed only in a blue t-shirt and a pair of jean short shorts. Riza is sitting on her bed watching the TV. She catches a news broadcast on students in the college going missing as she changed her position for a more comfortable spot. The reporter suggest that the majority of disappearances have occurred near an old abandoned frat house on the campus that is used by couples to make out. The police have no clues. Riza decides to investigate, but first to change to AZIR. She lifts her t-shirt, revealing her breasts. She also removed her shorts, revealing her white lace panties. Finally, she decides that she will search the old frat house first while removing her white lace panties and is now finally naked. It always felt good when she is AZIR. She slips on the bikini bottom followed by the top. She had selected every part of her costume. Riza is putting on the gloves as she sat on the bed while slipping on her boots. Then, Riza puts on the mask. The mask was important as it kept her identity secret. Otherwise her friends and family would become obvious targets. Although her powers were with her all the time, it is only in a low energy level. Her step dad scientist gave her his invention the power belt. She felt even more powerful when she wears her golden power belt. She then slipped the belt at her slender waist and soon, energy begin to flow on her body. Finally, AZIR is ready. She is standing with her legs apart and hands on her hips.

"Spooky place" AZIR said as she is in the frat house, standing and looking around. Her psychic powers causes flashes of images in her mind. AZIR now has her hands at her head. She is concentrating. Suddenly, a dark figure appears behind AZIR as she is concentrating. AZIR's psychic powers warn her of someone's presence. AZIRs's eyes open turning to face the dark figure. The dark figure was Zartor. He is known as a powerful magician that kidnaps people in order to perform evil rituals. His powers can nuetralize AZIR's superstrength and speed. Before Zartor can grab her, AZIR punches him on the face.

"Bitch how did you know that I was there"! Zartor is holding his jaw in pain. He now stepped back. AZIR chased him in order to bring another attack but the moment is enough for Zartor. He waved his hands in the air and cast a magic spell. AZIR is suddenly thrown across the room hands flaying helplessly. She reels backwards while her hands in the air. Her face shows surprise, her was mouth open and eyes wide.
AZIR crashes to the floor landing painfully. She was on the floor, her back curled and feet in the air. AZIR tries to recover her composure before Zartor presses his attack. She sits up supporting her body with her elbows while grimacing from the pain of the fall. But Zartor is also fast. He fires again with hands out as if firing another magic incantation. However, AZIR's super reactions allow her to dodge the spell.

AZIR smiles at Zartor. "Nice try Zartor, got any other tricks?"

"I have many tricks my dear". Zartor replied and is now ready. AZIR is also prepared to fight while feet apart and her hands by her side but elevated slightly in ready position.

Zartor fires another magic blast. AZIR leaps in the air to avoid the blast. Her hands were up in the air while leaping. But Zartor's blast is not a single bolt, but a spread. It catches AZIR in mid leap. She was being struck by the blast. Her hands are flaying above her head and her mouth is open and her eyes are wide. One of her leg is up in the air and the other down. Zartor closes in on the fallen superheroine and fires again. He was standing over AZIR holding out his hands. Her hands are held out in front of her body in an effort to deflect the blast. Zartor's more powerful than anything that AZIR has encountered before. She struggles vainly to resist. She was on the floor, her head thrown back, hands spread-eagled, both legs bent at the knees, face contorted in agony.

Zartor smiles and taunts AZIR. "Struggle all you want my dear you will not escape". Her eyes now are already shut tight, her mouth is open as if moaning.

AZIR thinks to herself, "Got to fight back, can't pass out or I'll be at his mercy." The back of her hand is over her forehead. Her eyes are shut and her mouth is open.

Zartor mocks AZIR. "Your resistance is impressive my dear, but it will not last, no one has resisted me"

"Feel the power of Zartor". Now, Zartor grabs AZIR's breasts filling her with his black magic. AZIR's hands are grabbing his wrists trying to wrest his hands from her breasts. Her legs are kicking out.

"Die my dear, die...." Zartor is now in a triumphant voice. The superheroine feels the magic overcoming her and her resistance wane. As Zartor is grabbing AZIR's breasts, she is no longer holding his wrists. Her hands are spread-eagled on each side. Slowly AZIR's body goes limp and she passes out. Zartor now released her breasts. She is unconscious. One leg is bent at the knee pointing upwards, the other is stretch out. Her eyes are shut but her mouth is open.

Zartor stands over the fallen superheroine. "A pity to kill such an exquisite specimen. You would have made an excellent convert."

Suddenly AZIR moans and moves. Her hand is against her cheek. Her mouth is slightly open. Zartor is stunned. "What still alive? Impossible!" Zartor is standing over AZIR but he is stunned. AZIR is making an effort to get up. But AZIR is still weak from her ordeal. She tries to focus her telekinetic powers to knock Zartor off his feet. But in her weakened state she is not able to generate a sufficiently powerful blast, and it only knocks Zartor back a bit. AZIR is sitting up hands on either temple,while Zartor is staggering backwards.

"Impressive, my dear, but not good enough". Zartor fires another magic blast at AZIR. Zartor has his hands outstretched and AZIR is flat on the floor, her head thrown back, arms spread out on either side, both legs bent at the knee. The weakened superheroine cannot resist any more she passes out. Her arms bent at the elbow hands above her head, both legs bent at the knee but flat on on the floor, her eyes shut and mouth slightly open.

"You are a formidable opponent, me dear, If I cannot destroy you that I think I will try to turn you". Zartor is standing in front of the unconscious AZIR.

"I will derive great pleasure in training you in the ways of the dark side". Zartor carries AZIR in his arms. Her eyes are shut, mouth open, and hair dangling from her unconscious face.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Will the helpless AZIR survive from the hands of the evil villain?
TO BE CONTINUED... STAY TUNED FOR NEXT CHAPTER..
Attachments
AZIR.gif
Photo of AZIR in costume
AZIR.gif (44.28 KiB) Viewed 786 times