00Angels

General discussions about superheroines!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Well, due to a custom order and the nature of the story, we've pushed forward with 00Angels. It won't be a series, but rather a randomized collection of Girl Power films to be viewed separately. I'm not sure how many Girl Power fans are out there or how well it may do (we have quite a few GP films in our HL catalog that do moderately well but usually incorporate peril as well)

Here are a few GP films we've done:

• Helix of Hyperion
• Return to Darkness
• Still a Rookie
• Onyx Strike
• Trinity's Upgrade
• Spellbound

What do you think of this type of film? (Essentially the opposite of Peril films)

Here's the page to include screenshots to the first 00Angels film: http://www.thesuperheroines.com/collect ... mme-fatale
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

I don't mind a little bit of GP in my diet LOL!
Naturaly I prefer it when there G/G fighting and I enjoy it when the GP character does take som ehits in a fight but quite happy for her to fight on through the pain and emerge victorious even against a male , especially if the heroine is super hot as are all your cast Logan.
I saw the couple of shots of Tiffany in that black leather outfit and thought I would probably buy it just for Tiffany in that outfit.
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Just looked at the photos...Bloody hell I am buying this! Tiffany is becoming a major addiction while I can't get my Kelly fix.
smashTFC
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I for one have been lobbying producers to focus more on girl power/superstrength films and welcome anything related to this that Logan produces :) I haven't purchased any yet but am looking to get these type of films. The latest one that caught my eye was Heather Sims in Finding The Weakness. She does this superhuman jump in the air that was just awesome. I would love to see more effects like that not to mention other types of strength! Thanks Logan
The Fembot Lab
[urlhttp://thefembotlab.deviantart.com/[/url]
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Regardless of the ultimate outcome of the video, whether it's defeat or peril or however it ends, I definitely prefer a capable, formidable heroine.
I have absolutely no interest in watching the defeat or peril of some completely naive and brainless bimbo who is obviously in way over her head.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

TIEnTEEZ wrote:Regardless of the ultimate outcome of the video, whether it's defeat or peril or however it ends, I definitely prefer a capable, formidable heroine.
I have absolutely no interest in watching the defeat or peril of some completely naive and brainless bimbo who is obviously in way over her head.
I totally agree :yes:
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

TIEnTEEZ wrote:Regardless of the ultimate outcome of the video, whether it's defeat or peril or however it ends, I definitely prefer a capable, formidable heroine.

Yes, pretty much what he said.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

That's how I personally feel - the 00Angels series was meant to be semi-Girl Power and have the Heroines winning... a change up from our standard outcomes... but the one we filmed is pretty exciting to watch and that's, to me, what really makes the films worth it - but I don't watch them for KO's (even though I think they are cool) or for Heroine losses... I just like to see the story progress in a unique fashion... :)
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

I watch your films mainly for the battle, I love the back and forth action and I don't mind the outcome so much that it would put me off so long as at least one beautiful heroine takes some sexy hots I am a happy customer and how hot is Tifany in that outfit!!!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

1st 00Angels Trailer...
[youtube][/youtube]