Phase 1 Of Migration Complete!

Info regarding this website!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

MightyHypnotic wrote:Which new forum mode?
The one under "Board Preferences" called forumbook
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

MightyHypnotic wrote:The gallery requires a different login. I am probably going to ditch the current gallery and go back to the one we used to have where it's tied to your username..
Will members need to re-upload pics or will everything be migrated automatically?
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hi MH

So, a while back I helped populate the story section in the blog just so it had content to show. I must apologise that since then while I have contributed more to the forum I've not kept up with putting it up in the blog story section. I note now, returning to the blog section that there seems to be a disconnect from what I have already posted and my profile - essentially leaving me unable to edit my already existing work. Is there a way to return access over my content?
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Abductorenmadrid wrote:Hi MH

So, a while back I helped populate the story section in the blog just so it had content to show. I must apologise that since then while I have contributed more to the forum I've not kept up with putting it up in the blog story section. I note now, returning to the blog section that there seems to be a disconnect from what I have already posted and my profile - essentially leaving me unable to edit my already existing work. Is there a way to return access over my content?

Yes, I will help you get connected again. It appears you are an author on the blog section so you should be able to start editing/adding. Let me know if that's not the case.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I'm having separate issues on my 2 different smart phones. They are both HTC android and quite old (6 years and 4) On the older one I stay logged in from session to session but can't get off the new front forum page I've tried a few things but just end up ultimately with a Blue screen of Death and then get thrown out.

On my newer phone ever since the business about clearing out the caches two weeks back it won't let me log in - it goes to the password screen, allows me to enter and then goes back to the password entry screen with no message just my details blanked again.

I'd happily go with 'user error' as I am pretty damned hopeless technically but in all honesty it isn't!
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Is there any way to install a mod that restricts people from starting new posts back to back to back to back?
maybe limiting the creation of new topics to 5 minutes? or anything like that?
that would be nice to see the recent topics section not dominated by one person