Heroine Verbal Abuse

The Dark Side Of Superheroine Peril Discussion - 18 and older.
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Okay guys and girls, I need to get a little more variety in the insults I have my villainess give my heroines. I want to hear every verbal insult you can think of, especially those that are sexual in nature. I'm thinking things like "stupid whore" "Big titted cow", that kind of thing.
4havokk
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

To torment her vainity by telling her to "Gain a pound."
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

My favorites for Supergirl are: "This S on your chest means absolutely nothing for me!" and "You're too weak and unworthy to wear this cape!". First is great when Supergirl is grabbed by the S on her suit and lifted up in the air or when she's on her back having a boot on her chest, second when she's being choked with her own cape or just being pulled by the cape and toyed with. Her cape could be ripped off for serious humiliation, villainess could also wear it herself. These are also the things I want to happen for myself when I'm Superman!
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

For Batgirl from Catwoman:

Batman and Nightwing appreciate a woman not a little girl.
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

Dazzle1 wrote:For Batgirl from Catwoman:

Batman and Nightwing appreciate a woman not a little girl.
This would be amazing when Batgirl is on her back and Catwoman is sitting on top of her touching herself with her gloved hands.
Ezekiel
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

You need to give a little bit of context. At least in the way I'd think it over, the taunts would be aimed either at the heroine's name, twisting it in a demeaning fashion, at features of her body/costume, pointing out how silly or out of place they are with the context of fighting villainy, or emphasize her failure at carrying her duty out. It also depends on the villainess. A pragmatic and cold archvillainess with greater goals in life won't be as foul-mouthed as some nymphomaniac lesbian pervert.

Without specifics, it's really hard to come up with something original.
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

Insulting and mocking heroine's or hero's costume is the way to go.
ywf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

SHC is the master of this
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Ezekiel wrote:You need to give a little bit of context. At least in the way I'd think it over, the taunts would be aimed either at the heroine's name, twisting it in a demeaning fashion, at features of her body/costume, pointing out how silly or out of place they are with the context of fighting villainy, or emphasize her failure at carrying her duty out. It also depends on the villainess. A pragmatic and cold archvillainess with greater goals in life won't be as foul-mouthed as some nymphomaniac lesbian pervert.

Without specifics, it's really hard to come up with something original.
I was just kind of looking for generic, no context needed insults that could be flung at any heroine by any villain or criminal.
endofallthings2
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

"You arrogant damp crotched fuck meat"

"Pathetic big titted failure of a heroine"

"Slutty, foolish superwhore"

...maybe a bit harsh...but if you're going nasty in the narrative...
dantoon
Henchman
Henchman

Cum dumpster
Ezekiel
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

dantoon wrote:Cum dumpster
Or the abbreviated "cumster".
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

In terms of verbal work, usually I prefer to apply the usual 'Super-or Bat- or Wonder- x,y or z' formula. For some reason I've always tended to dissociate that type of disrespect (against a heroine) than more generic terms which could apply to anyone.
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Just a few ideas to bat around (pun intended :shifty: )

Supergirl
Kryptonian Kum Kraver
ditzy blonde cheerleader
justice-loving jizz slurper (applicable to all heroines actually --- :thumbup: )

Wonder Woman
Champion of All Cum Suckers
Amazonian Ass Licker
Wonder Wuss
Wonder Tits
Amazonian knob shiner

Batgirl
Bat bimbo
balloon-knot-breath
bat-shit crazy bitch
pathetic head-bobbing lap lover
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

Lex Luthor calling a tan glossy sheer to waist pantyhose footed Supergirl a young pathetic little cunt while he's wearing a Kryptonite medallion around his neck. And then later making her wear it as he pulls her pantyhose below her buttocks and opening up her tight little virgin butthole with a lubricated Kryptonite dildo molded from the hard cock of Mandingo while she's crying and whimpering into submission.
BrightStar
Neophyte
Neophyte

I like it when the baddie outlines my fate. Say for example I'm all on fours after being beaten down and he's stand over me saying how he's gonna "Rape you stupid you dumb fuckmeat... Then I'm gonna cum all over you big fat cow tits!.. That's why you've came to lair dressed like a two a dollar whore isn't it!?"
sharon-in-peril
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Verbal insults are fine, so long as they come across as genuinely sinister - not the over-the-top-too-crazy-to be-believed type. Also, if my name is thrown in for good measure, I get a little shudder too ;-)
ywf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

BrightStar wrote:I like it when the baddie outlines my fate. Say for example I'm all on fours after being beaten down and he's stand over me saying how he's gonna "Rape you stupid you dumb fuckmeat... Then I'm gonna cum all over you big fat cow tits!.. That's why you've came to lair dressed like a two a dollar whore isn't it!?"
This reminds me of SHC again
Zeta Clark
Sargeant
Sargeant

I find the best insults are the ones personally tailored toward the hero being addressed. It's also important that the insult fit the villain as well.

After a while, I assign particular voices to characters (including the villains). So it's important to me that the voice stay somewhat true to itself. For example, I expect The Riddler to insult Bat-girl much differently than Joker or Lex Luthor.

I also love the use of alliteration. Bat Bungler and Wonder Wench for example sound appealing to me.

For some reason, I seem to have a harder time insulting Marvel characters. I wonder way that is?
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Zeta Clark wrote:For some reason, I seem to have a harder time insulting Marvel characters. I wonder way that is?
Because they are far less sexualized and far more realistic, well rounded characters?
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mr. Pantyhose Lover wrote:Lex Luthor calling a tan glossy sheer to waist pantyhose footed Supergirl a young pathetic little cunt while he's wearing a Kryptonite medallion around his neck. And then later making her wear it as he pulls her pantyhose below her buttocks and opening up her tight little virgin butthole with a lubricated Kryptonite dildo molded from the hard cock of Mandingo while she's crying and whimpering into submission.

Wow!!! Now this is nice
Zeta Clark
Sargeant
Sargeant

Philo Hunter wrote:Because they are far less sexualized and far more realistic, well rounded characters?
That would make sense. The more realistic a character would be, the harder it would for me to remain in the peril fantasy. It would be far easier to insult a character on a television show than a co-worker.

Hmm...interesting thought. Thanks.
bushwackerbob
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

When the scantily clad superheroine says that they want to be a role model for little girls and women around the world, the villain should retort that judging from your attire that the only people that see you as a role model are prostitutes. As a villain, I would also ask any superheroine who is dedicated to upholding law and order, that when they break into a warehouse, a home, place of business, etc. to get the bad guys, where is your warrant? You don't have one? Well I guess that means that you are no better than me, that by violating my rights by illegal entry, you are the real criminal here.
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

bushwackerbob wrote:As a villain, I would also ask any superheroine who is dedicated to upholding law and order, that when they break into a warehouse, a home, place of business, etc. to get the bad guys, where is your warrant? You don't have one? Well I guess that means that you are no better than me, that by violating my rights by illegal entry, you are the real criminal here.
- plain view doctrine
- probable cause
- exigent circumstances
- is having a trap set up ready a consent?
bushwackerbob
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Well, as an aspiring supervillain I find your post very disconcerting, that a superheroine could just break into my lair under such meager pretenses. I suppose I should find another line of work.