VPL

Topics, links and pics that are interesting, weird, or irrelevant!
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Does anyone use and which one is the best for protection from virus?

Thanks
UKchick
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Wow now I’m confused. I thought this was going to be a thread about having visible panty lines under your costume and how not to get them!
My bad LoL
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

UKchick wrote:
6 years ago
Wow now I’m confused. I thought this was going to be a thread about having visible panty lines under your costume and how not to get them!
My bad LoL
Oh poor naive heroine, I mean, I came here because it was so totally and obviously an I.T sort of question and most certainly not for the intrigue of VPL, at all, honest. Anyway, how preposterous that a villain would allow his prey to keep her panties under her costume, VPL indeed.

To the initial question - I have not really used anti virus software in a long time but when I did I used something called NOD32 by ESET which at the time served me well.
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
UKchick
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I would have to be wearing underwear in the first place for the villain to allow me to keep wearing them! xx
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Touche, but of course then there is always the possibility you will be given underwear to wear that you don't want!

UKchick
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Abductorenmadrid wrote:
6 years ago
Touche, but of course then there is always the possibility you will be given underwear to wear that you don't want!
You mean forced to wear horrible granny pants instead of my usual thong? Now that would be torture, I suddenly feel quiet faint!!
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

UKchick wrote:
6 years ago
You mean forced to wear horrible granny pants instead of my usual thong? Now that would be torture, I suddenly feel quiet faint!!
LOL Blackmail photo shoot in granny pants for HeroineWeekly Magazine! - perhaps better than the ratchet tight chain link electro thong ... but who knows!

As for VPN, I used TunnelBear on occasion - worked more or less how I wanted to.

UKchick
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Abductorenmadrid wrote:
6 years ago
UKchick wrote:
6 years ago
LOL Blackmail photo shoot in granny pants for HeroineWeekly Magazine! - perhaps better than the ratchet tight chain link electro thong ... but who knows!

As for VPN, I used TunnelBear on occasion - worked more or less how I wanted to.
Oh the horror, what can I do to stop that photo being published?

Now the chain electro thong needs further investigation! xxx
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

You'll fit in here just fine :yes:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).