WWE divas roster need their own show

General discussion about wrestling all producers welcome!!
ashleychloroformed
Henchman
Henchman

WIth Raw only having one diva match per show and Smackdown sometimes never having a match makes me think that the WWE divas deserve more wrestling time. But that is not possible with the size of the roster and the time of the show.

WHy not have the divas get their own like the HWF. AN own show means more feuds, more wrestling with divas only and the new match types and other possibilities. Hey maybe some kidnapping with the cloth :P .

WHat do you think?

This if course in my male fantasy mind
bessex
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

It won't happen plus the thing i hate about wwe or tna wrestling is the lack of real wrestling matches. Jillian hall can do a 450 but she never use it.
ashleychloroformed
Henchman
Henchman

I know what you mean. It won't happen but it doesn't hurt to dream.

I wonder what kind of matches there would be for wrestlemania if the divas had their own show. Certainly Ashley Massaro could promote her Playboy cover and then a jealous Jillian Hall can interfere and then the dispute would be settled with Playboy naked match to decide the number one's contenders match for the title. WHich would be the Smackdown side.

Then on Raw with Mickie James as champion Melina can face the champ in a 2 out of the 3 pin falls.

The matches would be first submission, the second match would be paddle on a pole match and the last match would be bra and panties match or last woman standing match which would be the first for the women's division.

That is all if more divas and that Wrestlemania could extend the tv time.
ashleychloroformed
Henchman
Henchman

Anybody got ideas for a wrestle mania divas match that they want to see happen or fantasize a match with the current roster?
azrael
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

it wont happend, the wwe or tna fans dont care much about the divas, the better ratings, the main events are for the male wrestlers, its pretty sad because the divas are so cute specially torrie wilson
lycratrunks
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I agree...
Give the Divas more air time...the maximum the ladies matches last is never more than 7 minutes !
Also, here in the UK they always show upcoming events at the bottom of the screen during the womens matches only - very annoying.
Although, during the most recent "Smackdown" the water fight match wasn't particularly to my taste, it did have a glorious climax as the lovely Victoria was spreadeagled and pinned - the camera angle was magnificent showed her tight black trunks close up, very close to a revealing bulge shot.
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Although, during the most recent "Smackdown" the water fight match wasn't particularly to my taste, it did have a glorious climax as the lovely Victoria was spreadeagled and pinned - the camera angle was magnificent showed her tight black trunks close up, very close to a revealing bulge shot.
I was there for that show. Loads of fun.
lycratrunks
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I know what you mean. It won't happen but it doesn't hurt to dream.

I wonder what kind of matches there would be for wrestlemania if the divas had their own show. Certainly Ashley Massaro could promote her Playboy cover and then a jealous Jillian Hall can interfere and then the dispute would be settled with Playboy naked match to decide the number one's contenders match for the title. WHich would be the Smackdown side.

Then on Raw with Mickie James as champion Melina can face the champ in a 2 out of the 3 pin falls.

The matches would be first submission, the second match would be paddle on a pole match and the last match would be bra and panties match or last woman standing match which would be the first for the women's division.

That is all if more divas and that Wrestlemania could extend the tv time.

There was a great match on Raw a couple of years back, featuring Victoria in white 2 piece bra and briefs vs Jazz.
One of Victoria's trademark moves was to flatten her opponent to the canvas then, stand with her back to their prone figure, and shake her booty before somersaulting back over them for an inevitable pin.
I always thought one week she'll get caught out.....YES IT HAPPENED...
Jazz, in the aforementioned bout was down ( but not out ) and, as Victoria did her lovely " butt shuffle " - suddenly reached up and pulled Victoria's trunks down. The camera angle had to pan back but clearly showed her bottom but, sadly, not her lady bulge.
danitoba
Neophyte
Neophyte

How much does WWE enjoy the prestige of their World Heavyweight title? A handicap match for the title, with 60% of the people in the match being Divas? Ones that can't wrestle very well at that. Could WWE make 1 of their top 2 titles look any worse than by booking like that?
smithji
Neophyte
Neophyte

This is what pisses me off >> Ignorance and a lot of Bullsh*t
smithji
Neophyte
Neophyte

I have no idea...... =D>