Batgirl's Demise [Hypno/BDSM/sex]

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Hunter42
Sargeant
Sargeant

I know...I know... I KNOW.. this is similar to a story I already am working on about "A Twisted Threesome"... YET!!! It has a different spin on the story, I will work at finishing BOTH versions as I get the time to concentrate on them! Hope you enjoy both stories or maybe you can voice your opinions on which one I should finish! :twisted:

Chapter One:

Poison Ivy decides one day it is time to set a trap for her favorite female caped crusader, Batgirl and sends out a false message that she has the famed Batman well within her clutches! Ivy lets leak into the message enough information for Batgirl to figure out where her lair is without being alarmed that it could be a trap for the petite heroine. Unknowingly, Batgirl heads out on her Bat-cycle headed for more than she bargained for in the quest to rescue Batman. Ivy waits in the back rooms of n abandoned warehouse with a false flower shop in front, watching the cameras so closely for Batgirl's soon approach. Upon entering Batgirl is a little taken by surprise as an elderly white haired gentleman offers to help her find the right bouquet she may be looking for. As Batgirl tries to explain she is looking for someone and not something to the rather eccentric gentleman he hands her a rose which the thorn pricks her finger. Batgirl finds herself immediately paralyzed as the flower's poison enters her bloodstream rendering her helpless.

The elderly gentleman gleefully picks up the petite heroine and carries her off to a back room. There he proceeds with tying her down in a chair and placing a rather large bright red ball gag into Batgirls small mouth. Just as the man finishes tying Batgirl to the chair, she begins to stir as the single drop of poison was wearing off quickly. Her eyelids fluttered a bit and she shook her head to clear the cobwebs. She then twisted left and twisted right against the ropes. With no results, Batgirl tried to arch her back as if trying to stand up. This caused a startled, "MPPPPFFFFHHHH!!!" to escape through the ball gag as the ropes pressed firmly in between her pussy lips and found her little but sensitive clit!

"Now, now, my dear," the old man spoke softly, "you may not want to struggle against My ropes too much,". He paused and then with a smile on his face as his hand caressed her cheek, "Then again, you may find you like to play against My ropes." He hesitated a bit with a half glance back knowing Ivy was watching but then still gave Batgirl a soft kiss on the lips and with his fingers pinched her already stiffening nipples. As Batgirl let out another muffled, "MMMPPPPPFFFHHH!", the man walked out of the room and closed the door. Batgirl glanced around the room seeing if there was anything she could use to aid her escape somehow from the ropes and the room. All she saw were plants in the corners and a table with chains and straps attached at various locations around all the edges. Looking up to the ceiling she saw more chains hanging and a harness or sling it appeared.

Ivy watching from the camera smiles as she picks up the phone now to set the rest of her plan into motion. All she needs now is the Dynamic Duo to fall for rescuing the poor helpless Batgirl who can be seen over the internet site Ivy has set up. She runs a finger over the screen as if she could actually touch Batgirl's helpless struggling body as she watches her squirm and fidget in the tight ropes. Ivy's older accomplice has done a superb job in tying Batgirl in the ropes. First he had secured each ankle and each calf to a leg of the chair which immobilized her from using her legs for any purpose whatsoever. Then he wrapped one long rope around her breast to her wrists, then back to her breasts and down between her thighs and back to her wrists. Each twist and struggle applies pressure to the ropes that give just enough to cause movement and friction over Batgirl's breasts and pussy as she squirms giving Batgirl an much un-wanted side effect of sexual arousal as she struggles to think of how to escape rather than thinking about the physical pleasure her captor has created for her.

Ivy got off the phone with a little disgust but as she looked again at the video monitor of Batgirl trying NOT to struggle anymore she ran her finger across her lips and gave a smirk, " Well, the boy wonder will have some big shoes to fill tonight." Ivy gave out a small laugh and then a small gasp of pleasure as she saw the ropes moving again and then the poor Batgirl squeeze her thighs tightly together. "Don't worry, Batgirl, " Ivy said leaning to kiss the screen, "your going to still get some real action tonight." Ivy wondered just how long Robin would take figuring out the clues on his own, she was pleasantly surprised when it didn't take all that long.

Robin used the Bat-computer to figure out the clues just as he had watched Batman do at least a hundred times by now. The crime fighting machine did not fail the boy wonder as it deciphered the information in record time and gave Robin the results. Alfred offered the boy wonder some advice, but young Robin was quick to tell him how he was ready and able to take care of Gotham on his own. Robin leaped into the Batmobile and roared out of the Bat Cave on his way to rescue Batgirl from the clutches of what he called a twisted vine of feminine perversion! He arrived at the location and as Batman would have done pulled down the alley to park and hide the Batmobile as not to attract civilian attention. Finding an outside fire escape the boy wonder climbed up to the top floor and entered through an open window.

Making his way cautiously through the old building he was unaware of the high tech cameras Ivy had set up throughout the property and he was being watched the entire time. He reached the room where he saw a dim light from under the doorway and figured that is where Ivy had locked up Batgirl. Opening the door he was not surprised to find Batgirl tied in a chair against the far wall. He immediately dashed over to the bound heroine to free her from her bonds. She was struggling to talk but with the red ball gag in her mouth Robin couldn't make out anything she said. Then he saw in her eyes she was looking past him and back at him. Robin turned but it was too late he was engulfed in a cloud of "Ivy dust" as Poison Ivy had already snuck up behind him and raised her hand and blown a small cloud into the air.

"That's it, Robin, breath in My dust," cooed Ivy in her soft seductive voice. "Let it take over all your senses and be slave to Me!" Robin swayed a bit as the dust worked its way into his mind and body. The dust itself had paralyzing qualities to it and Robin stood there with his eyes beginning to glow a faint green as she blew another handful of her mind controlling dust into the air. "Nobody can resist it, not even you, Robin, just forget about everything else and become Mine."

Robin had no choice but to obey. Ivy's hand caressed his face and then began trailing down his chest then down to his utility belt where she quickly unbuckled it and it fell to the floor. Ivy's hand still continued downward and eventually over his now hardening cock. "Ohh, My, there you are My boy wonder," Ivy whispered as her hand rubbed back and forth on his erection. Robin barely could let out a gasp as his eyes now glowing from Ivy's dust had rendered him completely helpless and under her control.

Looking at Batgirl and seeing the look in her eyes of wanting desperately to say something, Ivy removed the gag and wiped the drool from off her lips and chin. Batgirl worked her jaw a bit as having had her mouth so stretched she could not just begin talking right away.

"You will never get away with this, Ivy," Batgirl finally was able to say. "You may have the upper hand at the moment but you won't have it long."

"Ohhh, really, Batgirl? I don't think so because I already have the two of you and I only need one more, but until then I will keep the two of you busy enough," Ivy smirked.

"Besides you haven't tried your "Ivy dust" on me."

"That is because I want you to be completely aware of your humiliation Batgirl. Batman and Robin, well they are pawns it is you I want to break and without using My powers of persuasion it will be all the sweeter for Me!"

"You... you.... you," Batgirl stammered as she was taken completely back by Ivy's diabolical plans. "I will never give into you, Ivy, by spell or willingly," Batgirl exclaimed.

"Oh, but you will, My darling batgirl, and Batman and Robin are going to help Me do it!"

"You cant do t..."

Ivy stopped batgirl's protest by forcing the ball gag back into her mouth and smiled at her as she ran one sharp fingernail along the edge of her cheek and gave a wink. "Robin, something has come up," Ivy said smiling wickedly. "So be a good Ivy soldier and put it to good use on batgirl," she commanded as her hand reached down and grabbed his hard shaft and jerked it hard through his tights.

"Yes, Miss Ivy," robin responded with a gasp.

"Good, little soldier," and with that she blew just a small amount of dust again in his face for a little extra thrill. Ivy strolled over to the door and looked back at the two of them and winked. "Now the two of you have a good time!" With that Ivy closed the door and hurried to her private quarters as she wanted to enjoy all of the show herself and not just those already watching online!

Robin surveyed the room himself and decided he would rather have batgirl on the table. He thought for a moment and then reached down and took batgirls own little spray of "Bat-sleep" out of her utility belt. Smiling at her he said, "Quite fitting don't you think, Bat-sleep for batgirl." Batgirl's eye's widened as robin pressed the button and a puff of purple mist jettisoned into batgirl's face. Her eyes closed and her head fell forward as robin began working at the ropes....
BDUDU
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I enjoy your stories but you start too many stories without finishing them. I was really enjoying your Penguin stories but you left that one in midway.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Ooooh Hunter....please, please continue and also the other stories as well...they are intoxicating for me to read, trading places with poor little batgirl always gives me more fantasy to play with...thanxxx! Love it!

Tina
Hunter42
Sargeant
Sargeant

I apologize Boss, I have started several stories here I have not gotten around to completing any of them. I will work on that and finish all the ones I have going now and then pursue others. I already have two more working in my brain and I guess that is my problem. I want to get at least the start of them down so I don't forget the basis for the story, but then I don't go back and catch them up very quickly. It also helps to get some feedback from others (at least those who are members and can) to let Me know that the story actually has some merit in finishing. I hope most that come across My stories like them and I am starting to put in the tittle what they have involved. Also, thank you, batgirl1969! I am pleased that you have enjoyed My writing and that it stirs your imagination! :-D