"Excelsia 2" Coming Soon from TBFE Films

General discussions about superheroines!
thebattleforearth
Producer
Producer

Excelsia 2:

Coming soon, Excelsia 2 actually features a brand new actress.

Contains: Male/Female Combat, 2 on 1, Belly Punching, Face Punching, Low Blows, Ground Work, Kicks, Bear Hug, Bondage, Debooting, Heroine Fatality by gunshot

When she was 8, our heroine's mother was killed by a powerful crime boss. She never forgot. After learning how to fight from life on the streets, she came by Excelsia's power suit, which was discarded shortly after Excelsia met her demise. Call it fate or simple coincidence, the surge of power the suit gave our heroine changed her direction, and allowed her to begin tracking the man that killed her mother. An insurgence of sex trafficking has the city in an uproar. Taking time from leaving common criminals subdued for police in the morning, she infiltrates the trafficking ring and realizes it feels like she might be getting close to her mother's killer. To get face to face with him, she must endure a violent beating dished out by two soulless mercenaries. She's powerful as hell, and most pose no match for her skills, but these men are trained killers, and their boss is very annoyed at this caped annoyance that has interrupted his flow of capital. Will she find her mother's killer, and if so, will she even have enough strength to do anything about it? Find out how she fares in Excelsia 2.

Website Link:

http://thebattleforearth.com/Excelsia2.html
Attachments
TBFE.jpg
TBFE.jpg (299.76 KiB) Viewed 5140 times
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Where the hell is that "shut up and take my money meme" when I need it!
rizoboy
Henchman
Henchman

No pantyhose? Check. Debooting? Check. Blood and bruising? Check. Fatality? Check. (FWIW i don't always love debooting but once in a while i love me some bare feet fetish if done in the right way)
frankzito
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

The model looks great, like the blood, and (finally) a death that's not a neck snap. Instant buy.
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

what a rack!
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

yikes, man! shot in the throat?!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:what a rack!
I concur.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
BARON2027
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

will there be any nudity or sim sex in this movie
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

BARON2027 wrote:will there be any nudity or sim sex in this movie

There will be from me when I watch it but I'm guessing thats not what you mean! :thumbup: ;)

Good question though - she is top banana, clothes on or clothes off.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Excelsia is powerful as hell, she also is sexy as hell! The fight action in the trailer looks terrific. TBFE keep kicking Superheroine ass! :evil: :yahoo:
digitalbleh
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

This video is listed in the pg section of the website, unlike the first Excelsia, which is listed under tbfe extreme, so i gather there will not be any nudity. Still looks like a good video.
Ballbag4466
Neophyte
Neophyte

What's her name?