Cassidy video out; hoping for more

General discussions about superheroines!
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Rye just released a stunning new video of Cassidy as Imperia (on sale at SHG). Definitely one to check out--lots of pain dispensed to Imperia.
This served to further whet my appetite for a "Unenthusiastic Participation" video starring Cassidy as Supergirl (and Imperia! She rocks that outfit!). I would pay at least 150 or more for something along the lines of the awesome Gigi--Supergirl "Unenthusiastic Participation" video.
Not sure if the cost is the issue or if Cassidy doesn't want to simulate that kind of peril. But seriously, how amazing would such a video be?!
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
PowerGirlFanBoy
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I could careless regardless. I'm good with what we have and appreciative that we have a hot girl like Cassidy willing to dress up as a superheroine and allowed to be filmed in perilous situations.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I appreciate it and am good with it too, but would like to see more as well.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Arcane
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Yes! More Cassidy looking exactly like this. Top, bottoms, hose, boots. Absolute Perfection!
Rye-Wonder-Cassidy-8.jpg
Rye-Wonder-Cassidy-8.jpg (32.03 KiB) Viewed 1999 times
Put Cassidy in that costume, include over the costume caressing and groping, bondage sex, non nude simulated sex exactly as is done in R-rated movies, and I'll match your 150.

We've seen her fake an orgasm, she's great at it. Now just bind her and have a guy or monster thrusting in close proximity so it appears real.

We've got 300. Come on Cassidy fans we can double or triple that!
trooper
Neophyte
Neophyte

:ybat: I know one thing, Cassidy looks gorgeous as he'll as WW. Very much so needs to reprise that role..
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I'd buy this in a swift minute but Netcode want's europeans (possibly exculding the UK) to pre load their accounts using cheques which are an alien concept to most of the continent so, balls.