Hi Everyone!

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
MistressSophia
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi Everyone, I am new around these parts and very happy to be here. My name is Mistress Sophia and I am looking forward to chatting further with you all here about sexy kinky superpowered stuff, I hope I can offer some interesting conversation as well as get to know a few of you better Xx Sophia
See more of me on my website: Mistress-Sophia.Com and see me on Film here: Films.Mistress-Sophia.ComImage
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Hello! Welcome to the forum. I'm a sort of meeter and greeter, so if you have any questions just post here or send me a pm (private message) [and if you aren't sure how to do that just post here on that too!]

Nice avatar pic! Enjoy your time here
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Welcome to the forum, Mistress Sophia.
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
shevek
Producer
Producer

Welcome! You're amazingly beautiful. It is totally great that you are in New Zealand..I'm not sure anyone else on this forum is? If not, a new country heard from!

But I did notice something about your website. On the left there's a dropdown menu with the longest list of fetishes I've ever seen in my life. I mean, I'm not surprised that many fetishes exist, but I just never that many listed all in one place. And yet, I can't find the category "Superheroine" or "Superhero" anywhere on that list. Am I missing something? Please point us to the superheroiney goodness. Especially if there's transformations, displays of strength, forced orgasms, and so on.
MistressSophia
Neophyte
Neophyte

shevek wrote:Welcome! You're amazingly beautiful. It is totally great that you are in New Zealand..I'm not sure anyone else on this forum is? If not, a new country heard from!

But I did notice something about your website. On the left there's a dropdown menu with the longest list of fetishes I've ever seen in my life. I mean, I'm not surprised that many fetishes exist, but I just never that many listed all in one place. And yet, I can't find the category "Superheroine" or "Superhero" anywhere on that list. Am I missing something? Please point us to the superheroiney goodness. Especially if there's transformations, displays of strength, forced orgasms, and so on.

Hi darling, thanks so much for your message and good spotting! I do in fact offer quite a few superheroine fantasies along with custom film options for this fetish but have not yet released them online.
I am actually considering releasing a specific superheroine website separate from my main site as I do with my tickling and sissy followings etc.... the final decision hasn't been made as of yet it's something that I really want to take the time to do right before releasing it.
As you can imagine each area of the fetish world is extremely in depth so I like to give fans the option to discuss what they want directly with me.
My current martial arts and interrogation areas are serving as the closest thing for now and are due to be expanded substantially over the next few months.

Xx Sophia
See more of me on my website: Mistress-Sophia.Com and see me on Film here: Films.Mistress-Sophia.ComImage
MistressSophia
Neophyte
Neophyte

tallyho wrote:Hello! Welcome to the forum. I'm a sort of meeter and greeter, so if you have any questions just post here or send me a pm (private message) [and if you aren't sure how to do that just post here on that too!]

Nice avatar pic! Enjoy your time here
Hi Darling, thanks so much for your kind welcome! I will be sure to come to you if I have any questions :)
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

MistressSophia wrote: Hi Darling, thanks so much for your kind welcome! I will be sure to come to you if I have any questions :)
Yes, tallyho is here to show you the ropes. Although I suspect you're well-versed in rope usage already. Anyway, welcome to the forum.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
shevek
Producer
Producer

Thanks for the very cool reply..I was wondering where the SH action was going to take place. You have a spellbinding demeanor that would suit magical superheroines very well like Zatanna, The Enchantress (DC), Clea, Scarlet Witch, Madame Xanadu, etc. I could also see you playing an assassin like Black Widow, Jennifer Blood, Lady Shiva, X-23, Talia Al Ghul, Elektra, Viper, etc.

If you're looking for scenario suggestions, I'm a fan of extended transformations: weak to powerful, nerdy to sexy, good to evil, wimpy to muscular, civilian to superheroine, etc. Also cool are orgasms, forced or consensual or self-induced, with as much facial and bodily expression as possible.
Confident, assertive, intelligent, powerful, in-charge women are a turn-on. As is a sense of humor and playfulness. Sex-positive feminism!

Looking forward to checking out that specific superheroine site when it launches.
djmistaoz
Henchman
Henchman

welcome to the forum mistress sophia. writing your from puerto rico. enjoy your stay here.