Future Guests of the Murder Rooms

General discussions about superheroines!

Which Heroine Should Feature in the Next Murder Rooms Film

Athena
35%
Valkyrie
13%
Night Strike
35%
Sovereign Girl
17%
Tethys
No votes

Total votes: 23
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Dear Esteemed Viewers

As you are no doubt aware 2016 has been a busy year for our undertaking. A number of events and highlights come easily to mind, however I think you will all agree however that our abduction of one of Jagkommand's top ranked Super Heroines, codenamed Valkyrie, was the highlight. We were certainly impressed at the lengths Valkyrie was prepared to go to to sway the public vote to determine her fate and it was fortunate that the vote ended in such a way as to allow our head of performance to crush her hopes so publicly.

We have since discovered that our collar was not as fatal as we would have liked and as such I must confirm that Valkyrie has returned to active service. I consider this a boon however as it provides us an opportunity to arrange a future performance.

Let me assure you, esteemed viewers, that while our membership waiting list has doubled since news of Valkyrie's performance was circulated and a great many more people who consider themselves both rich and powerful now actively aspire to hold a Murder Rooms membership card, the Murder Rooms will continue to operate at the highest level of exclusivity.

Which brings me to consider our calendar for the coming year. Our capture teams are ever active scouring the globe to acquire unwilling participants from the political and celebrity world to face your fickle vote. A number of interesting prospects are currently under review. As ever though, customer satisfaction is our highest priority and so we offer you, esteemed members, a vote to determine which of Jagkommand's most vexing heroines you wish to see in attendance in the Murder Rooms in the near future.

(From left to right Athena, Butterscotch Fox, Valkyrie, Night Strike, Sovereign Girl, Tethys)

As ever I thank you for your continued support and discretion.

Yours faithfully

Mr L Badger
Chairman

(previous episode viewtopic.php?f=37&t=27322&hilit=valkyrie )
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Just saw the tweet of this topic and thought "ooh interesting!" before realising it's my own topic!

I do so love Monday mornings

Thinking this outfit if Night Strike wins? (Or should it be loses, who knows in this crazy crazy alt world)
Attachments
file.png
file.png (716.79 KiB) Viewed 2327 times
AnastasiaPierce
Producer
Producer

I have a much better mask for her, I have just purchased a new custom leather mask for this outfit this weekend, Also you might not be able to tell from the photo but the front of the leotard zips up and down, so she will have LOTS of cleavage!!!
Now would Kendra James be adequate for this role???
I look forward to hear from you!!! Lots of love
Anastasia
maskblack.jpg
maskblack.jpg (50.77 KiB) Viewed 2205 times
blackmask2.jpg
blackmask2.jpg (9.97 KiB) Viewed 2205 times
Lots of Love, Your Wonder Amazon
Anastasia

Super Heroine Clips:
http:www.AnastasiaClips.com

Movies VOD - http://www.HeroineCentral.com
Official Site - http://www.AnastasiaPierce.com
DVD Store - http://www.AnastasiaStore.com
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

the doubling of the views in this thread suggests that maybe the villainous hostess should make an on screen appearance to torment whichever poor heroine is finally selected
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

You really should have an all of the above, they're all lovely.
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Kitten wrote:You really should have an all of the above, they're all lovely.
*strokes chin*

..... that's not worst idea I've ever heard
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Kitten wrote:You really should have an all of the above, they're all lovely.
Was looking at your deviantart Kitten, love your miss virtue covers, quite a similar look to my Sovereign Girl above. Do you do comissions? Maybe a couple of poser murder rooms story thus fars are in order?
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

Actually Ms. Virtue is one of Don's characters from one of his books.

I was given pretty broad license to design her as i saw fit though, sort of a cross between She-Ra and Wonder Woman, with powers like Mary Marvel is how i remember her.

I do take commissions, often charging based on how difficult the request is, and what it's for.
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Ah Sunday, pancakes for breakfast, mozzarella, tomatos and basil for lunch, a roast with yorkshire puddings for dinner and to top it off some nefarious plotting and concept photomaniping.

lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

By the pricking of my thumbs*, something wicked this way comes

(*okay, its more twitter perusing than thumb prickles)