He Fell For It

Topics, links and pics that are interesting, weird, or irrelevant!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Ugh. This is why gaming is taking a dive.
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

This is why the police are going to find more bodies in homes from self inflicted VR accidents. :)
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Imagine the possibilities with this...virtual superheroine crime fighting....I could safely go out and fight virtual crime in downtown baltimore or New York or anywhere....safely fom my bedroom...in my costume....hmmmmm
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

360 degree cameras are only in the £300 region, pricy but not completely out of reach for the average punter
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

batgirl1969 wrote:Imagine the possibilities with this...virtual superheroine crime fighting....I could safely go out and fight virtual crime in downtown baltimore or New York or anywhere....safely fom my bedroom...in my costume....hmmmmm
Hmm, someone did a sort of peril comic story where the heroine fought via a virtual avatar - think it was in the story section - apologies to the author I can't recall the name :(
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
Dogfish
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I got one of those things you cram your phone into that lets you watch videos in VR and even that had my brain starting to want to react to stuff that wasn't happening. Very strange feeling.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

This is how"the man" is taking over our minds...........man.
Oh crap,there's a knock at my door!!!!!! :)
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Abductorenmadrid wrote:
batgirl1969 wrote:Imagine the possibilities with this...virtual superheroine crime fighting....I could safely go out and fight virtual crime in downtown baltimore or New York or anywhere....safely fom my bedroom...in my costume....hmmmmm
Hmm, someone did a sort of peril comic story where the heroine fought via a virtual avatar - think it was in the story section - apologies to the author I can't recall the name :(

Cool!! I will have to look it up