Lena & Kara Lesbian Vibe

General discussions about superheroines!
JennyFromTheBlock
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Based on the ending of tonights episode I get the feeling that there is a definite lesbian vibe between Lena Luthor and Kara.
Agnizab
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Ha! First thing I thought when I saw that scene was 'This is gonna be brought up on the forum for sure'.
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Yeah, but then you have that scene with Kara and Mon-El where she's talking about her jealousy and relationship troubles. It ends with another possible suitor for Valentine's Day episode. Some one that's going to be even more irritating than in the Superman versions.
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I hope they don't... and not because I've got anything against homosexuality or anything, it's just that if they are going that route, the show sort of starts to paint the picture that everyone is homosexual (since they've already done homosexuality like... just now with warbly sincerity)

Kara's actually not mature enough to be in ANY kind of relationship tbh... I mean the last guy she pined over she dumped immediately after they professed their 'feelings' which, while Supergirl is a really nice superheroine, was a humongous jerk move borne most likely out of a panic reflex. I suspect we'll be seeing that panic reflex AGAIN as soon as she wins Mon-El back.

Also, does the CW know how to do ANY romance on television that doesn't take thirty years to incubate and involve a triangle? Every one of these superheroes has a love interest they wait to long over and wind up juuuuuuuust missing their chance on (literally by the space of a single conversation) and frankly, it's getting old...... it's getting REAL old. There are all sorts of ways to showcase drama in romantic relationships on television, and doing the SAME one season after season over FOUR different shows displays a lack of originality bordering on nuclear.
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

This seems to be an issue the CW has with most of their shows, they still think the whole Twilight thing is cool so they wind up overusing the love triangle angle in almost every single show they have. One of the reasons I got turned off of The 100. Was a decent sci-fi until they started going with the love triangle+ formula for unnecessary drama.
KennyLoggins
Sargeant
Sargeant

Okay, its official. Kara is obviously ovulating. There are no other logical explanation for her suddenly love for Mon-El except for a cheap Valentine's Day special of course.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I agree....she was so close to gettin that first taste....that first wonderful lesbian experience...maybe Mr. Myx will ...mix it up a littlw for her!! God I love Kara Zor-El.....
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Called it ...

My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!