Super Nova Prime

General discussions about superheroines!

Who wants a crowd funding campaign for SUPERNOVA PRIME In Jail Break !

Poll ended at 7 years ago

A remake with some different elements .
26%
Or Jail Break part two .
74%

Total votes: 19
loveit23
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

This is a poll to try and get interest in another Jail Break with the sexy Melody .
Behind the scenes still 40 season 3.jpg
Behind the scenes still 40 season 3.jpg (609.95 KiB) Viewed 3421 times
Last edited by loveit23 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

This shouldn't be in Site news I am moving it to the Lounge
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Yes please to more Melody as Supernova Prime. As for the Jail Break part, I'm curious about the plot. What does loveit23 have in mind?
loveit23
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Well It's really up to Blue and us fans can pick the elements ! Jail Break is so hot I just would love to see Melody in it ! I love the strangle
against the cell and everything else of course . Maybe Prime has a dream about jail break and has to investigate . The same things happen to her but worse ! A harder beat down maybe a guard comes in and holds her down ! I would like to see the cape and the skirt ripped off so we can
see that sexy ass !!! She can be choked with her skirt against the bars !!!! I didn't like the way the peril version ended . Extreme remake version
she is being choked then at the same time she gets stabbed and slides to the floor with blood coming from her mouth !!!! Peril version she is
being choked by her skirt against the bars and at the same time chloroformed and carried off over the shoulder style mmm !!!! Maybe If you like the part 2 idea she is chloroformed and it is a rough chloro scene she doesn't go down easy !!!! She wakes up in a cell strapped down straps
across her sexy neck and thighs !!! They do mind experiments on her make her forget she has powers so they can give the beat down of her life
she has no confidence she is weak and scared and begs !!! I want to see her stockings get ripped !!! If you guys like it vote or just vote to get blue to make it and put your own ideas out there !! I would love to see the sexy MELODY in SUPER JAIL BREAK ! or JAIL BREAK PART TWO !!!!
Attachments
Supernova Prime Earthbound Still 11.jpg
Supernova Prime Earthbound Still 11.jpg (300.42 KiB) Viewed 3002 times
loveit23
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Any more votes for this poor heroine in distress ?!!!!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Melody in ANYTHING actually :)
loveit23
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

What do you think Rich ? Those stockings have got to get ripped !!!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I would pay for that and alot more :) It sounds like Blue is going to have her back for at least one more video so thats great news
loveit23
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

If we support the next vid and make some noise maybe she will do more !!! I want to see her in some kind of jail break !!!!
Attachments
Supernova Prime Earthbound Still 40.jpg
Supernova Prime Earthbound Still 40.jpg (330.63 KiB) Viewed 2851 times
loveit23
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Come on people we need some more votes !!!! If we want to see this babe in a jail break vid !!! If there is enough votes maybe this can get
made !!! Vote and write what you want to see lets hear it ! What do you want to see happen to her ? Bondage , pulled hair , ripped costume
what will it be ?!!!!
loveit23
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Oh I almost forgot !!
Attachments
supernova_prime24_by_des444con-dauo40s.jpg
supernova_prime24_by_des444con-dauo40s.jpg (10 KiB) Viewed 2660 times
wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Wow another "Jail Break Episode", this could be hot! Imagine Supernova Prime arriving at a high security prision to visit a criminal gang leader, Supernova Prime shouts to the guards at the end of the hall " I want no interruptions with no exceptions" as she enters his cell, the automatic security door slams locked after her. She starts interrogating him with total attitude, but Supernova Prime does not know a day before she put him away six months earlier he drank a super strength chemical drink that takes six months to start working. The drink chemicals have started taking effect, he throws the table and the battle of her life begins... "I would want to see long hot bearhugs while her skirt is in tatters, awesome fight action, OTS, chloro, KO! Something like this would be amazing!
loveit23
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Wow like it that's what I'm talking about great idea !! Keep them coming you know if there is enough interest blue might make it !!!!
He has never let us down before has he ?!! Lets hear some more ideas and don't forget to vote !!!!!!!! Post your favorite pic of PRIME !!!!
loveit23
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

wondergirlsupragirl wrote:Wow another "Jail Break Episode", this could be hot! Imagine Supernova Prime arriving at a high security prision to visit a criminal gang leader, Supernova Prime shouts to the guards at the end of the hall " I want no interruptions with no exceptions" as she enters his cell, the automatic security door slams locked after her. She starts interrogating him with total attitude, but Supernova Prime does not know a day before she put him away six months earlier he drank a super strength chemical drink that takes six months to start working. The drink chemicals have started taking effect, he throws the table and the battle of her life begins... "I would want to see long hot bearhugs while her skirt is in tatters, awesome fight action, OTS, chloro, KO! Something like this would be amazing!
Great Great Ideas anybody have anymore ?
loveit23
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Any more votes for the sexy Prime in a jail break redo or a new jail break come on guys vote and share your ideas !!!!