Working for it

General discussions about superheroines!
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

As this is Labor Day in the United States, I want to ask those aspiring villains and villainess:

Do you want the challenge and effort of fighting a talented heroine before you torment her or a pushover?

It seems many recent videos not only in this genre but bdsm erotica, the heroine just gives up with no fight in her.
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Well, generally I write it so they put up a fight but we are all different I guess...
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
heroinehunter
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

As a aspiring, pervy villain:
Want the challenge and effort of fighting a talented heroine before I torment her. Even though I'm getting to be a fat, slow, old man and she could kick my butt real easy. Gotta plot and scheme. Makes it more fun.

As for recent videos - all I ever see are fight videos. Multiple studios doing 'A superheroine fights a bad guy / girl for 30 minutes'. I hate to say it, but the genre is rather boring nowadays.
Artee
Henchman
Henchman

I prefer the fight to continue after the defeat, where it's the villain/villainess whose actions eventually induce the heroine to give in. I don't mind skipping to the defeat, actually, if the sole purpose of the story is focused on the heroine's fight after her defeat.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

heroinehunter wrote:
3 years ago
As a aspiring, pervy villain:
Want the challenge and effort of fighting a talented heroine before I torment her. Even though I'm getting to be a fat, slow, old man and she could kick my butt real easy. Gotta plot and scheme. Makes it more fun.

As for recent videos - all I ever see are fight videos. Multiple studios doing 'A superheroine fights a bad guy / girl for 30 minutes'. I hate to say it, but the genre is rather boring nowadays.
Are you seeing beat downs or back and forth fights?
bushwackerbob
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

The fights are like the foreplay before the fun begins. The more of a challenge the heroine puts up before she is defeated, all the more rewarding and fun it is when she is defeated and the villain gets to enjoy the spoils of victory. If the heroine just gives up with no fight in her, frankly, that seems very unheroinelike to me.