Customs From Goldie Blair

General discussions about superheroines!
sideshowbob4791
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I Don't post on here very often, but I wanted to let everyone know what a great experience I had getting a custom from Goldie Blair. She was easy to communicate with, very reasonably priced, and did a great job making my story come to life. Not only that, but the video was done in a short period of time as well as being longer than what I had paid for. You're not going to get The Battle for Earth, or Lucia levels of quality, but you're not paying that kind of price either. She really does a great job selling her performance as an upset heroine if you ask her too. I just wanted to share this in case anyone else is looking for a custom superheroine video, doesn't want to spend a fortune on it, and wants an attractive, professional model.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/14602 ... ERHEROINES

[email protected]
the123
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I had a custom from her once did not like it she did not put much into it so if you want a really good producer I would go with these three producers Jamie knots and Brittany Lynn and Maggie queen they are the real deal when it comes to scripts and hard work they are awesome try them out.
Jamie knots
EjqN6IpWoAARhcR.jpg
EjqN6IpWoAARhcR.jpg (157.32 KiB) Viewed 971 times
Brittany Lynn
(m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=7prQZIhRIgwtr4gC)original_74391961.jpg
(m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=7prQZIhRIgwtr4gC)original_74391961.jpg (50.63 KiB) Viewed 971 times
Maggie queen
EmQuoWKXEAEpid_.jpg
EmQuoWKXEAEpid_.jpg (280.4 KiB) Viewed 969 times