Time Stop or Statue scenarios

General discussions about superheroines!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Anyone into time stop or statue/paralysis scenarios? Someone stops time and plays with the heroine or they use some chemical or ray to immobilize her.

Can she know its happening? Can she struggle against it? Giga did a nice video with a Galaxy Sheriff heroine in which the villainess time stopped the heroines and they did things to her. The the villainess made her watch the events.

What's your take? Time stop seems easy to do for a producer as well.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mr. X wrote:
10 months ago
Anyone into time stop or statue/paralysis scenarios? Someone stops time and plays with the heroine or they use some chemical or ray to immobilize her.

Can she know its happening? Can she struggle against it? Giga did a nice video with a Galaxy Sheriff heroine in which the villainess time stopped the heroines and they did things to her. The the villainess made her watch the events.

I think you hit it on the head with the Japanese producers. They are big fans of it and some really interesting scenarios too.
I think there was also a Black Scorpion episode that was based around a time-stop villain.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Time stop scenarios are my most disliked of all SHIP perils.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Freon
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

This is a big yes for me, but only when it's an ice or frost freeze and the victim has to then be carried awway for defrosting. As someone with a lot of cold-related kinks, I love it when the poor, frosted target is still chilled to the bone even after being thawed out and has a hard time warming back up, reduced to a shivering, stuttering mess of a person. It's especially eniceing if she spends a scene or two after her ordeal bundled in a blanket/towel/robe, sipping a warm beverage, soaking her feet in the cliche hot footbath, and/or sick with a cold.

Tragically, this (admittedly very specific) flavor of immobilization peril isn't often reserved for women, and happens in media far more frequently to male characters.
Last edited by Freon 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
ThatOnePervert
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I think they're hot, both being aware and unware have their appeal. Imagine a heroine confidently facing off with a villain only to have time stop and the next thing they know part of their costume is missing or that villain is grabbing their ass. But I also enjoy paralyzation as a form of bondage, a heroine frozen in place and forced to watch as her enemies tease and torment her.
brdiy
Elder Member
Elder Member

I particularly like "The Fine Art of Crime" episode of Wonder Woman. Just imagining the possibilities as she is moved from the studio to the museum is erotic.
Check out my superheroine-related short stories here:

https://archiveofourown.org/users/brdiy/works
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

where is that info from?
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Mr. X wrote:
10 months ago
where is that info from?
From? It's 'from' me. My personal opinion.
:D

The key word being "my."
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

DrDominator9 wrote:
10 months ago
Mr. X wrote:
10 months ago
where is that info from?
From? It's 'from' me. My personal opinion.
:D

The key word being "my."
Ahhhhhh Gotcha. Thought you said THE
bushwackerbob
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

My own personal take is that time stop or statue scenarios can work well in a SHIP film, it's just that I have not seen it executed well in SHIP films that I have seen.
shevek
Producer
Producer

In our Episode 21, we have an instance where the supervillainess Stellara uses the "Drainium" mineral (our version of Red Kryptonite, as it is very unpredictable in its effects) to turn the superheroine Poderosa into a statue. Stellara thinks it will de-power her, but instead it freezes her in place,
allowing the villainess to knock her into unconsciousness and then step on her frozen body in triumph. It's a hot scenario.

Also...I have a fan who keeps proposing a custom in which one or two of our heroines (Fianna or Gardenia, I forget which) are paralyzed by a villainess and then collected as superheroine statues in a museum. I think the end involves a triumphant "statue unveiling". It's very Batman '66. Unfortunately this person never consummated the custom by actually coming up with a full outline and paying for the production. But maybe
some time in the future it might still happen!

Another "statue scenario" you didn't think of, Mr. X, but which appears in several fetish films is turning a heroine into gold. Basically, immobilizing her into a golden statue form, wherein she winds up looking like a giant Academy Award. I think I saw Kendra James doing one of those customs.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

shevek wrote:
10 months ago

Another "statue scenario" you didn't think of, Mr. X, but which appears in several fetish films is turning a heroine into gold. Basically, immobilizing her into a golden statue form, wherein she winds up looking like a giant Academy Award. I think I saw Kendra James doing one of those customs.
True. That's another idea though impractical for shoots.

DanO at SHC had the Trophy Hunter who would destroy the heroines then use a device to freeze them in place for his trophy room.
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The part of SHiP which I like is getting to see the heroine powerful and then for whatever reason, still starts losing the fight. A gradual power loss through science, magic or a device, or even something being taken from the heroine is in the win column for many people. And along with that you get the feedback from the heroine that she is losing, be it in inner voice, her dialogue and or what she does in response. Maybe she employs an alternate tactic or tactics which may work for a moment, only for them to also get shutdown.

Time stop if used on its own might take away from some of the feedback you get because the heroine is inanimate. Perhaps if Timestop was part of the takedown and not all of it then it may make for a more unique or imaginative peril. Just for example (and I've no idea if this is fresh or not)

Villain and heroine get into confrontation.

Villain attempts Timestop (TS) first - she slows for a blink of an eye but her powers save her. She understands the threat - villain knows TS might eventually work.

The fight continues using other means and as she weakens attempts with TS become insidiously more successful. And those micro pauses in the heroine's ability to fight allow the villain to get more and more done against her. A grope instead of a punch. Or pulling off her powerbelt. Or messing with her costume. And with each stage of the fight the pauses get longer and longer.

Eventually she's weakened to the brink of TS working for as long as the TS device will allow. The Villain monolgues a little, telling her what evil things (too evil to actually show!) will happen on his next use of the TS device and she can only plead and plead but CLICK - she's stopped again ... and fade to black.
Last edited by Abductorenmadrid 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
the123
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

i have done a few of them with my custom stories here is some pictures of them i also did a hero pov one as well and that was a lot of fun
VIDEO 1-0001.png
VIDEO 1-0001.png (1.9 MiB) Viewed 1767 times
superhero_remote_sexdoll_shadow_babe_sondad_pov-0001.png
superhero_remote_sexdoll_shadow_babe_sondad_pov-0001.png (873.63 KiB) Viewed 1767 times
super_hero_night_babe_forcedtomodelnaked-0001.png
super_hero_night_babe_forcedtomodelnaked-0001.png (775.91 KiB) Viewed 1767 times
super_hero_ms_america_frozen-0001.png
super_hero_ms_america_frozen-0001.png (743.74 KiB) Viewed 1767 times
Alex_alice_trying-out-night-babe-doll-0001.png
Alex_alice_trying-out-night-babe-doll-0001.png (1.07 MiB) Viewed 1767 times
[clips4sale.com]frozenbatgirl2-0001.png
[clips4sale.com]frozenbatgirl2-0001.png (1.11 MiB) Viewed 1767 times
argento
Overlord
Overlord

Time cannot stand still, since we cannot suspend the motion of all physical systems.
But ....
In the Universe, time is not the same.
Simultaneous and different times can exist.

Time passes slower near the ground and faster the farther we move away from the center of the Earth.
Back to your question.
Suppose that time on Her, passes much, much slower than on Him. Every movement of She would be so slow that it would seem motionless. Yes, she knows something is happening. But we would not notice. An Amazon can't defend herself.
The Scarlet Witch could do something.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Have you seen the time stop spell used in the new D&D movie? THAT technique would be purrrrfect to entrap an unsuspecting heroine because it allowed the caster to walk up to the trapped individual as they please, the captive still able to see and hear but not move....imagine Batgirl in this spell, slowly put into bondage as she is trapped in the time stop but still able to see and hear all that is happening to her, hearing the last click of the locks on the shackles as they strap her to the pattern cutter!! Mmmmmmm
amartinez928
Neophyte
Neophyte

Mr. X wrote:
10 months ago

Any Japanese superheroine time stop movie recommendations?
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

amartinez928 wrote:
9 months ago
Mr. X wrote:
10 months ago

https://www.akiba-web.com/product/index ... ct_id=5184
I liked this one. This character is recurring in other videos though played by different girls.
amartinez928
Neophyte
Neophyte

Mr. X wrote:
9 months ago
amartinez928 wrote:
9 months ago
Mr. X wrote:
10 months ago

https://www.akiba-web.com/product/index ... ct_id=5184
I liked this one. This character is recurring in other videos though played by different girls.
Thank you, i also came across this one before. I haven’t mad much luck in finding other time stop/frozen superheroine movies besides the same 3 or 4 :/
amartinez928
Neophyte
Neophyte

the123 wrote:
10 months ago
i have done a few of them with my custom stories here is some pictures of them i also did a hero pov one as well and that was a lot of fun
VIDEO 1-0001.png
What is the name of the Maggie queen movie called ?
the123
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

amartinez928 wrote:
8 months ago
the123 wrote:
10 months ago
VIDEO 1-0001.png
What is the name of the Maggie queen movie called ?
it is called Lady hawk turned doll and here is the link.
https://www.manyvids.com/Video/3212866/ ... rned-doll/
jjjeronimo
Neophyte
Neophyte

I wouldn't say this is my favorite peril, but imagining the heroine helpless and unable to do anything while motionless is a turn on. I do remember an episode in Black Scorpion where she was temporarily turned to a statue, and the Fine Art of Crime with Wonder Woman was quite memorable as well.