Hi from Arianna (Superfox)

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
Superfox
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Hi, I am Arianna. I love roleplaying where I am "Superfox", a sexy blonde milf heroine! The secret organization leaded by Mao Ping has engaged me to work for him. Mao Ping is a dirty, filthy, pervert, sadist old man. His agreement with Superfox provides that, ifI want to work for him ,then, when he desires, but not much more than 1 time each week I must satisfy his lustful perverted desires. I must strip me off and let me tie, completely naked. Then he begins to have fun with me with tickling torture, vibrators, licks, kisses to satisfy his need of lust. I can see him feeding his fetish thoughts with every my moan, laugh, struggle of my sexy gorgeous body.....
Attachments
17episodf2.jpg
17episodf2.jpg (118.7 KiB) Viewed 1081 times
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Greetings, Ariana/Superfox. Welcome to the site. Sounds like you'll fit right in to our slightly demented group here. If you have any questions, either post them here or send me or Tallyho a private message and we'll do our best to help. If we can't help, there are plenty of others with vast resources of knowledge and experience who can. In any case, enjoy yourself and don't be shy about sharing your art, your stories or your opinions.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Hello. I hope you have a good time here.
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Welcome to the site, have fun!
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

Welcome.
vnv7272
Sargeant
Sargeant

Superfox wrote:
9 months ago
Hi, I am Arianna. I love roleplaying where I am "Superfox", a sexy blonde milf heroine! The secret organization leaded by Mao Ping has engaged me to work for him. Mao Ping is a dirty, filthy, pervert, sadist old man. His agreement with Superfox provides that, ifI want to work for him ,then, when he desires, but not much more than 1 time each week I must satisfy his lustful perverted desires. I must strip me off and let me tie, completely naked. Then he begins to have fun with me with tickling torture, vibrators, licks, kisses to satisfy his need of lust. I can see him feeding his fetish thoughts with every my moan, laugh, struggle of my sexy gorgeous body.....
Hell, yeah! Welcome!