Fallen Angel: The Darkest Place, Pt 2 - from Lee Carl Productions!

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
LeeCarl
Producer
Producer

Superiorgirl's torment continues as the finds herself at the mercy of Lena and her diabolical punishment chamber. With her limbs bound and Krypto-probe inserted in her pussy, Superiorgirl is powerless to resist as Lena torments her with both pleasure and pain using the Punishment Chamber's various features, testing just how much Superiorgirl's mind and body can take before she finally breaks.

Lena pushes her Superiorgirl's healing abilities to the limit, submitting the Maid of Might to increasingly severe punishments for her own sadistic pleasure.

​To be concluded in Part 3!

​Contains: Tower Bondage, Power Dampening,Electric Torture, Cold Torture, Feet Torture, Breast Torture, Oxygen Deprivation Torture, Low Blow, Face Hits, Stomach Kicks, Green-K Peril, Inner Voice, Groping, Sim-Oral with Green K strap-on, G/G Sim-Sex with strap-on, Shooting Squad, REAL DILDO INSERSION, Explosive Ending Runtime: 34 minutes

Price: $44.95

Purchase this video at SHG-Media and LeeCarlProductions.com

Email: [email protected]
Twitter: LeeCarlProducti
IG: lee_carl_films

Attachments
DD03.jpg
DD03.jpg (1.32 MiB) Viewed 1865 times
DD04.jpg
DD04.jpg (1.18 MiB) Viewed 1865 times
Last edited by LeeCarl 5 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
https://twitter.com/LeeCarlProducti

"Dark Maiden: The Trap" now available at SHG-Media.com!
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Wow, really looks like Lena is going to town in this one!
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Looks amazing. I hope its not a permanent ending. I prefer mind control or corruption ending.