DC's SECRET SIX "Depths" story arc (issues 10-14)

binder
Neophyte
Neophyte

Not sure how I missed this one, but in "Depths" story arc in the DC Comics series SECRET SIX, Artemis (the red-headed replacement Wonder Woman) gets captured and manacled to a wall with a collar around her neck in issue 11. Wonder Woman gets knocked out by Banshee in issue 12. In issue 13, Wonder Woman actually gets debooted and knocked unconscious. And as far as issue 14 goes, you'll just have to see pages 2 and 3 for yourself. AMAZING!
binder
Neophyte
Neophyte

ssix_14_dylux-2-copy.jpg
ssix_14_dylux-2-copy.jpg (242.29 KiB) Viewed 2504 times
ssix_14_dylux-3-copy.jpg
ssix_14_dylux-3-copy.jpg (220.65 KiB) Viewed 2504 times
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

That looks like a slightly more provocative version of an image from 1995 when Darkseid had her temporarily captured (the Wonder Woman ongoing series that existed then). If I could find an image online, I'd put it up as a comparison shot.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I would love to see mary marvel batson in a position like this....captured by dr sivana for his sick twisted perveted experiments...fullfilling his fantasies with the mightiest maiden on eart...poor mary!
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

After all the crap DC's already subjected Mary and the Marvel family to in the past few years, I think she and they've suffered enough.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Kace wrote:After all the crap DC's already subjected Mary and the Marvel family to in the past few years, I think she and they've suffered enough.
Did they ever give innocent little Mary any good hardcore bdsm? If so I would love to see it or read about it..she seems like the ultra do gooder that needs to be smacked down...she reminds me of girls I went to school with..snotty rich girls that ended up in a high society sorority..probably a cheerleader too...they didn't like us girls on the dance team...too wild for em!

I did see mary marvel on a comic cover being seduced by some lady..mary was in her kinky black costume.
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Yeah, they corrupted her and got her all messed up. I understand the kinky fantasy stuff you're going for, though. ;)

But as you can probably tell, I'm a little less than pleased with the mainstream product right now.
dajinx1
Producer
Producer

This is actually one of my favorite Wonder woman in peril stories. they did a good job for a mainstream comic.