New Videos dedicated to "the darkside"

The Dark Side Of Superheroine Peril Discussion - 18 and older.
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

[*]We have just opened out "Darkside" Superheroine store and I thought this would be an appropriate place to post a link and some images. Our plan to is to move darker and more intense sexual videos to this store and make our original store more devoted to more classic peril, girl/girl and the more popular scenarios
http://www.clips4sale.com/53607/8369891

Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

Say,how about posting videos of superheroines in pantyhose getting de-booted,their pantyhose pulled down below their asses and getting sodomized with sex toys and John Holmes type penises? That should also go for super villainesses too after when they get betrayed.
SuperGirlChloroformedAndBound
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Mr. Pantyhose Lover wrote:Say,how about posting videos of superheroines in pantyhose getting de-booted,their pantyhose pulled down below their asses and getting sodomized with sex toys and John Holmes type penises? That should also go for super villainesses too after when they get betrayed.

Ditto, I love me some pantyhose debooting and foot worshiping :smart:
"Those nylon feet must be aching in those boots, how about I unzip them and take a whiff"

*unzip, inhales deeply*

"Mmm, warm and stinky. Just how I like 'em"

mrestfla
Sargeant
Sargeant

PLEASE.......a little less girl/girl. I have bought a bunch of your vids. I love your work....but I like the doctor/heroine vids or male/werewolf/heroine stuff. :laugh:
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

mrestfla wrote:PLEASE.......a little less girl/girl. I have bought a bunch of your vids. I love your work....but I like the doctor/heroine vids or male/werewolf/heroine stuff. :laugh:
A new WW is auditioned. She gets CHloro and fucked

Also, we have a combo coming out with Rahyndee (Lantern Locker room) w/ g/g with me and then fucked and cum swallow by the white spider

Did you like Arcadia Asylum?
mrestfla
Sargeant
Sargeant

WonderKenna wrote:
mrestfla wrote:PLEASE.......a little less girl/girl. I have bought a bunch of your vids. I love your work....but I like the doctor/heroine vids or male/werewolf/heroine stuff. :laugh:

Also, we have a combo coming out with Rahyndee (Lantern Locker room) w/ g/g with me and then fucked and cum swallow by the white spider

:yahoo: Unfortunately.....I don't have the funds at this time. Primal Urge was excellent!
ps.....when you opened SSS you discounted the vids for a short time....I would love it for Darkside. :D
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

mrestfla wrote:
WonderKenna wrote:

:yahoo: Unfortunately.....I don't have the funds at this time. Primal Urge was excellent!
ps.....when you opened SSS you discounted the vids for a short time....I would love it for Darkside. :D
I'm glad you liked Primal Urge.

Prices are likely to be going up after August. We have the lowest prices on C4s for what we produce, We constantly see videos by other producers being split in to 9-15 minute segments and sold at a dollar a minute or more. The only reason we would only offer a video in a split is that once you get around 45 minutes the file is too big to render in HD. Our prices average 50 cents a minute