Heroine Legends - Allura Fans

CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

We will finally be releasing a film (it's been a few weeks) - and for all of you Allura/Cayla fans, this one is for you!! (Also if you're a Wonder Woman fan and are curious to see how we depict Lady Wonder)

This film is set between the events of "Path to Darkness" -- which explained the reason Allura became evil-- this film shows her BECOMING evil!!

Here is the trailer to 'Transition to Darkness [1]':

[youtube][/youtube]

Logan
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

If you're a legitimate movie making production company, you shouldn't be releasing trailers with soundtrack music from well known feature films. There's tons of library music sites where you can license decent sounding stuff and not violate the copyright of your own work by using the copyrighted work of others in your soundtrack.

Also, since you're in Hollywood, there are many composers (including music students from USC, UCLA and Los Angeles film programs) who'd probably jump at the chance to score your movies and trailers.
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

theScribbler wrote:If you're a legitimate movie making production company, you shouldn't be releasing trailers with soundtrack music from well known feature films. There's tons of library music sites where you can license decent sounding stuff and not violate the copyright of your own work by using the copyrighted work of others in your soundtrack.

Also, since you're in Hollywood, there are many composers (including music students from USC, UCLA and Los Angeles film programs) who'd probably jump at the chance to score your movies and trailers.
Not to mention he shouldn't be using the lightsaber sound as the branding for his production company. Someone who works in Hollywood should be aware (and probably is aware) that this is copyright infringment.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hey Logan, that WW looks awesome! Looks like a real cool production.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Mr. X wrote:Hey Logan, that WW looks awesome! Looks like a real cool production.

Thanks! The film is finally available after 6 months of production! We're actually very proud of the outcome of this film :)

Logan
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mr. X wrote:Hey Logan, that WW looks awesome! Looks like a real cool production.
I think so too. I quite like her legs. And the tripod shooting reminds me of the 70's WW show, though the stunt fighting here is definitely a number of steps up.
the Scribbler

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Both Kelly and Cayla are the hottest women alive!!!!!!! .........In my humble opinion :) Just got Transistion to darkness 1 and can't wait for 2 and 3.A little expensive,but I'll buy again(especially if you have these two women chloroformed more) :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Plus I did a Youtube search for Cayla and didn't really find anything. :(
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Hey Loga, any news on release dates for part 2?

Thanks
LT
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

I'm supposed to have the cut back for part 2 on the 27th... after that, I have to put my edits to it and then get it uploaded to my servers... so hopefully shortly after that date!

Logan
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

ledonatello wrote:
theScribbler wrote:If you're a legitimate movie making production company, you shouldn't be releasing trailers with soundtrack music from well known feature films. There's tons of library music sites where you can license decent sounding stuff and not violate the copyright of your own work by using the copyrighted work of others in your soundtrack.

Not to mention he shouldn't be using the lightsaber sound as the branding for his production company. Someone who works in Hollywood should be aware (and probably is aware) that this is copyright infringment.

Light saber, yes. Soundtrack, no. This is actually a royalty-free soundtrack that sounds VERY similar, but you can tell by the ending notes they aren't the same. I make NO statements on behalf of the composer-- I just use the music on his site. It's the ONLY music we use.

I'm sure if the light saber were a real issue, we would have an easy-enough resolve for it.

Logan
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

HeroineLegends wrote:
ledonatello wrote:

Light saber, yes. Soundtrack, no. This is actually a royalty-free soundtrack that sounds VERY similar, but you can tell by the ending notes they aren't the same. I make NO statements on behalf of the composer-- I just use the music on his site. It's the ONLY music we use.

I'm sure if the light saber were a real issue, we would have an easy-enough resolve for it.

Logan
My big reply to this is here in this other thread...
http://superheroineforum.com/viewtopic. ... 607#p62607

but you can tell by the ending notes they aren't the same
What are you talking about? They are exactly right out of Hans Zimmer's INCEPTION soundtrack. I know exactly where those "ending notes" are in the Inception soundtrack. I don't really have to show you, do I? You already know. (Not talking about your outgoing HM tag music, talking about where the INCEPTION soundtrack ends, obviously.)

I just use the music on his site. It's the ONLY music we use.

Nope. Not on his site. INCEPTION music not on his site. But you can change the trailer music to music from his site. A good idea actually.

It would be an issue to someone honest. Someone who wants to brand his company legally. George Lucas shouldn't have to go after you to change it. Not that he would bother with small potatoes, But if you ever get big, you'd have problems. Not really something to worry about then.
the Scribbler

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

theScribbler wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:
ledonatello wrote:

Logan
My big reply to this is here in this other thread...
http://superheroineforum.com/viewtopic. ... 607#p62607

but you can tell by the ending notes they aren't the same
What are you talking about? They are exactly right out of Hans Zimmer's INCEPTION soundtrack. I know exactly where those "ending notes" are in the Inception soundtrack. I don't really have to show you, do I? You already know. (Not talking about your outgoing HM tag music, talking about where the INCEPTION soundtrack ends, obviously.)

I just use the music on his site. It's the ONLY music we use.

Nope. Not on his site. INCEPTION music not on his site. But you can change the trailer music to music from his site. A good idea actually.

It would be an issue to someone honest. Someone who wants to brand his company legally. George Lucas shouldn't have to go after you to change it. Not that he would bother with small potatoes, But if you ever get big, you'd have problems. Not really something to worry about then.

:)

Logan