HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!

Info regarding this website!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Well, another Thanksgiving is upon us. Lots of things to be thankful for. Hope you have a great day if you celebrate it.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Imagine my surprise when I awoke to find Old Glory flying from the Norman Church in my village- you lads must have attacked in the night whilst we were all asleep over a holiday period *...I understand you do that sort of dastardly thing.
IMAG0390-1-1.jpg
IMAG0390-1-1.jpg (61.24 KiB) Viewed 2019 times
(*your holiday, not ours)
To paraphrase Kent Brockman, 'I for one welcome our new overlords...';) :thumbup:
IMAG0394-1-1.jpg
IMAG0394-1-1.jpg (201.58 KiB) Viewed 2019 times
Happy holiday weekend to my new fellow countrymen, I hope you all have a good time
;)
T.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
admin

Huh. Ain't that something. I wonder what the story is with that.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

We're an easy going bunch this side of the water :D - I think they bought a set of flags of all nations a few years back and they like trooping them out. Next week I might be Latvian if its their national day!
I'd seen them do it for Independence Day, but that is a more recognized event here than Thanksgiving, (I'm in WALES) so just a bit surprised to see it up for the weekend for this.

That first one I took in the morning on my old phone and the sun was catching it whilst the village was in shadow (had to zoom in which is why its so grainy) made it quite striking to behold which is why it caught my eye
Here's the original without the zoom
IMAG0390.jpg
IMAG0390.jpg (185.29 KiB) Viewed 1995 times

Anyhow, happy holidays to all!
Last edited by tallyho 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Ezekiel
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

That looks like a nice little town, chief. (:
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Ezekiel wrote:That looks like a nice little town, chief. (:
Yes, I Iike it. :thumbup:

You can't get closer to the sea.
IMAG0165.jpg
IMAG0165.jpg (175.75 KiB) Viewed 1954 times
And we have one of these
IMAG0115_1.jpg
IMAG0115_1.jpg (228.98 KiB) Viewed 1954 times
And the women look like this -
CZJ Sheherazade.jpg
CZJ Sheherazade.jpg (206.29 KiB) Viewed 1954 times
And we got lots of pubs. :D

Speaking of which, hope you American fellows are having a happy and inebriated (if thats your preference) time