Some Batgirl

The Dark Side Of Superheroine Peril Discussion - 18 and older.
cdrei
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Some Batgirl Poser renders. Probably not suited to all tastes.... And hopefully acceptable for this section.

Or... not? Umm. I guess this needs to be a question, then. Why don't my jpg files upload when the board says they have? I'm not seeing any images here, at all, at all.

So I guess I have some images for you, if anyone can tell me how to attach them. :confused:
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hmmm...cant see them but sure would love too!
cdrei
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I'm assuming that the dimensions were too large, as the images are compressed and of reasonable file size. It's unlikely that there's any automatic censoring, based on unusual content or any aesthetic assessment. Today, I look at them and think, "Ooh, those are over-lit. Dang." :blush: But I'm sure the site didn't reject them based on that. :laugh:

I'll try reducing the dimensions and see if I can upload them later. Or possibly I'll try it with some revised renders with less overpowering lighting. Umm.

If a mod or anyone can explain the requirements for image uploads, that would help a lot. I checked the FAQ and hunted around the place, but found no guidelines. :confused:
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

They can't be any wider than 1024px. Im going to be installing software that will allow you to upload any image size and the forum will automatically resize it, but for now, you'll just have to make it 1024 width. Height doesn't matter. This was done so the images wouldn't extend out past the sides of the forum.

Not everyone is on high resolution displays. (Although they should be!)
cdrei
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Thanks, MightyHypnotic. I had begun to wonder if one needed to get clearance to post images in this forum. :laugh: So I'm glad to know that nothing forbade the effort except the render dimensions. I'll see if I can get some new images together, then. The old ones are now "stale", no longer representative of the state of the Poser character. Which is, admittedly, only really a problem for me, the person making the images.... :confused:
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

I found this video today - Batgirl Poser
[youtube][/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLbF30drtKw
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
cdrei
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

superheroinebabes wrote:I found this video today - Batgirl Poser
[youtube][/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLbF30drtKw
Hey, wow! That's an old play-test game I created for a video game. Never finished the game, because I realized how terrible I am at animating figures. And video game action requires a lot of animation. Hoo boy.

The game was made using Game Maker with the Xception 3D plugin, way back in 2006 or 2007. The figure was built and animated in Blender, using a modified MakeHuman base. Poser wasn't involved with the project at all.

The game is still available, although I'm not sure it will run under versions of Windows later than XP. The link is at the bottom of this page on my website: http://www.the.cage.page.phantom3d.net/2007/BGpage.html

As for Batgirl Poser images, such as those I had intended to post here when creating the thread, I've added a bunch of them to my gallery on this site. YMMV, and very much so. :laugh: My own peculiar SHIB fixations are... rather unusual. :laugh: :blush:

On edit: Yeah, I couldn't get the game to run at all, on Windows 7, even with compatibility modes varied. It's dead. If you have an older computer around, loaded with Windows 98, ME, or XP, it might work. :unsure:
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

your work is AMAZING!!! Thanks for sharing....any chance of a pattern cutter hardcore with batgirl??? Prettty please with white sugar on top????