Catwoman gets punished batstyle

A darker, full bodied blend.
rammbo
Neophyte
Neophyte

:ybat: Selina Kyle aka Catwoman was in her apartment reading her morning newspaper about a pair of cateyes jewels worth millions. They were on display at the local museum and she told herself she wanted them for private collection. She knew it would be easy to steal them since she was so good at it.

But her young 15 year old lover was doing a great job screwing her 35 year old pussy. She was soaking wet and she came twice already. He had both his hands filled with her 36 d tits, as he fucked her fast and hard.

Oh Selina you fucking honky bitch you love my young nigger cock in your hot twat. Now its time i fuck your sexy ass. I was made to be fucked and fuck it i will good and hard.

NO YOU FUCKING BASTARD GET YOUR FUCKING NIGGER DICK OUT OF MY BUTTHOLE !!!!. OH FUCK YOU ARE RIPPING MY BUTTHOLE IN TWO. GET IT OUT OF ME RIGHT NOW, GET IT OUT GET IT OUT OH PLEASE GET YOUR !!!!.

DAMM YOUR ASSHOLE IS TIGHTER THAN A 10 YEAR OLD VIRGINS SNATCH !!!!. It looks like i am the first guy up your fine ass, My black balls are slapping the fuck out of your white snatch lips, OH FUCK HERE I CUM YOU FUCKING HONKY BITCH UUUUGGGGHHHH UUUUGGGGHHHH UUUUGGGGHHHH UUUUGGGGHHHH !!!!.

You fucker you ripped my butthole in two, i can feel i am bleeding from my hole. How could you do that to me ????, i hate you i am in so much pain right now.

Hell bitch look at my cock it is covered with your shit, you need to suck it clean bitch. Thats it get it nice and clean and you can bet i will tell all my friends what a hot fuck you are. I am sure they would love to gangbang a sexy honky bitch like you. DAMM you have me cuming again you hot ass honky bitch, UUUUGGGGHHHH UUUUGGGGHHHH UUUUGGGGHHHH UUUUGGGGHHHH !!!!.

If i could move i would rip of your fucking dick and balls you fucking asshole. You better hope i dont find out were you live or you will lose your fucking family jewels real quick.
Last edited by rammbo 8 years ago, edited 30 times in total.
lordgriffin
Sargeant
Sargeant

I know not many people comment here, but I really wish that people would post a serious story
Liar
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Dude... This was really hard to read. This was just bad, really bad. I'm sorry, but I don't think I can find a single nice thing to say about this. I would've thought you'd improved your writing style from the first part, but I think this is worse!