A word about customs

KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

I feel I need to share something in public after having to deal with a few clients who either showed anger, or displeasure about having been locked out of a custom.

When we say we shoot 12-25 customs a month its not a boast. we have 2-3 models come every month and can shoot as many as 1-3 days with one model alone.

Custom slots are limited by niche and how many days we are working with a model.

Most of our custom clients already understand this and when they contact us regarding customs they have a story ready and paypal funds available.

Many times we will make a point of telling clients they don't have to pay until a certain date at the start of the month but even when we have last minute customs our regular clients know to let us know if there will be a delay in either story or payment delivery.

If a client tells me that they can have a story delivered by THIS date and have payment available by THAT date we can make allowances to help them get their customs but if you email me and ask about a custom and I say yes that there is a slot available and then I hear nothing from you 5-12 or even 24 hours later I cannot in good faith still expect that custom to be green lighted.
if you send me an email asking for a custom, and I reply saying its possible and you don't reply for 12 hours or 24 hours and in that time someone with a story and payment is ready I have to give then a slot.

I cannot guarantee a slot when communication is not established. its unfair to hold me to that kind of impossible standard.

you are not my only custom client.

Imagine if you contacted me and told me you had story and payment ready and I told you i can't take your order because I have been waiting to hear from a guy that came before you to answer and its been 24 hours without a reply. you would be pissed that you are ready to go and are being chastised for another persons inability to commit.

If you have an interest in a custom but will need time to come up with story and or payment please make that clear either on the first or second email. when I say we are rersady to accept either story or payment and you decide not to answer for 12 or 24 hours please do not be angry when we have to skip to another person who is ready.

In closing please know that we appreciate all our custom clients and the fact that we are still making so many project for you every month on a consistent basis tells me you like us too and we won't take that for granted. we appreciate the time and money you trust us with.
we just ask that you understand our position

Thank you
Attachments
batgirlforforum.jpg
batgirlforforum.jpg (314.6 KiB) Viewed 796 times