Body / Costume graffiti humiliation

General discussions about superheroines!
bou
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi all, long time reader / first time writer here... this is a great little community.

I just re-watched Dagger Resurrections starring Ashley Lane, and cannot get over the scenes where the villains write insults all on her leotard. This is a great humiliation that we don't see enough in this little genre: it's a seldom seen method of costume destruction and makes the heroine wear the shame of her defeat while she endures other forms humiliation (verbal, sexual, you name it!). What does everyone think of it, and are there other SHIP movies out there where the heroine's defeat is written on or spray painted on her costume or body?

kwood138
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Love it!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

bou wrote:Hi all, long time reader / first time writer here... this is a great little community.
ALMOST 5 YEARS BETWEEN JOINING AND POSTING!

What kept you?!!

This site is nothing without the members' contributions to the community, so please don't leave it so long before your next one!
:yes:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

I'm rather fond of this too, though I admit it needs a heroine who dresses mostly in light colors to really work.
Fisto
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Hallo,

I realy like and love it!

I don´t see some thing like this the first time.

I saw a "costume graffiti humilation" over 5 year´s ago in a non heroines fetish clip. In this video a Teacher was bound and humiliated from 2 schoolgirls... One schoolgirl used a pen to paint a smileing sun on on the upskirted pantyhose butt from the helpless teacher.
teacher.JPG
teacher.JPG (32.05 KiB) Viewed 3347 times
teacher2.JPG
teacher2.JPG (29.46 KiB) Viewed 3347 times
Doing this to a sexy superheroine uniform is realy hot.
I've been thinking about something like that some time ago.
One of my ideas was to use a lipstick for labeling (in the case of a villains or find and use the heroine's own makeup). Or use superglue to place some signs, like child pranks placeing some sticky reminders on her uniform are fun too.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Maybe the vandal can leave a suggestion on what whoever finds the heroine should do?
Attachments
Perils of Knightwoman 4.jpg
Perils of Knightwoman 4.jpg (213.19 KiB) Viewed 3325 times
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

I'm sure part of why it's not seen more often is that it ruins the costume. But using a sharpy on someones skin is almost as good! I put that in my stories all the time.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Lipstick may wash out, depending on the fabric.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Philo Hunter wrote:I'm sure part of why it's not seen more often is that it ruins the costume. But using a sharpy on someones skin is almost as good! I put that in my stories all the time.
The psychology of the genre (SHIP) makes for a lot of conflicting desires when it comes to the handling of the heroine. However (and this is a guess) I think the majority view is that once you take the costume from the heroine you are left feeling that you are dealing with an ordinary woman. I agree that this sort of treatment may ruin a costume but think more people would be inclined to want to see it as part of a costume destruction scene than watch it done directly to the body. Just my thoughts ....
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
bbsucks
Henchman
Henchman

I like this concept. I've almost put it into a few customs that I've ordered, but in both cases, I've always been fairly passive on it saying "maybe [something], [something else], or the villains pull out a marker and write "fuck me" or "whore" or something on the heroine's chest." It's always been a "maybe this happens" for me and never an explicit request, and so far it hasn't happened.

I may have to make a point of making it explicit in an upcoming custom. It'll probably be on the heroine and not on the costume, since I don't know that I want to see it enough to destroy and have to pay for the costume (although I am shopping around a costume destruction thing so maybe there. Although it seems like a weird decision on the part of the villain to write on the costume, then immediately destroy it).

My thoughts on the whole thing about not wanting to remove the costume from the heroine is that I love it. I like the act of stripping a heroine to reveal their bodies underneath the costume. A lot of the actresses in the scene are super sexy and just seeing a little chest hole thing (ala Powergirl) stretched open time and time again gets boring. Also, costumes are such a strong symbol of the concept of a superheroine. What a humiliating blow to be defeated and have it removed when they can't do anything to stop it. But as far as people thinking it removes the heroine from the girl, to that I point out the effectiveness of masks, boots, and bracers. Keep those things around, and you still have a fairly heroine getup.
Fisto
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Philo Hunter wrote:I'm sure part of why it's not seen more often is that it ruins the costume.
one way to avoid the ruin of the complete costume is only write or mark some Write or mark some of the "cheap" or easy to clean parts.

e.g. Pantyhose (cheap) or Boots (easy to clean)
bou
Neophyte
Neophyte

tallyho wrote:
bou wrote:Hi all, long time reader / first time writer here... this is a great little community.
ALMOST 5 YEARS BETWEEN JOINING AND POSTING!

What kept you?!!

This site is nothing without the members' contributions to the community, so please don't leave it so long before your next one!
:yes:
Yeah... sorry about that, I'll try and be better going forward!

Thank you all for your feedback. Hopefully we will see some of these elements incorporated in the future - especially in videos where they are going to rip up the heroine's costume anyway. For you wrestling fans out there who get the reference, I had always wished for a sequence where Supergirl (or your heroine of choice) gets beat down by a street gang and they spray paint her with "NWO" after having their way with her!

Maybe one day after I save up for a custom ;)