Greetings!

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
RiotGrrrrrl
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hey everyone! :) I've been familiar with the site for some time now but I finally decided to register. To be honest, I'm a PG-13 kinda girl when it comes to superheroine distress. I'm not much interested in the more explicit stuff. More geared toward the mainstream scenarios, what could pass under the radar to an average, non distressed-inclined reader. I've written stories (mostly unfinished stories) elsewhere so I might try my hand here if that's okay with everyone. Again, greetings everyone! Happy to be here! :D
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Welcome to the forum, anything you wish to know please post here. I look forward to reading your work
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hey Riot, enjoy the forum :)
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
shevek
Producer
Producer

Greetings, Riotgrrrl!

Not sure if you are into actual riotgrrl-era music, but back in that time period I booked a lot of those bands and bought their LPs. Admittedly, that was early third-wave, and I've moved politically away from that towards centrism and libertarianism, but it was still a cool time for music and feminism. If you're a fan of that stuff, great - if not, maybe check it out so you know what the name refers to.

As for PG-13 material, I like whatever I like personally, but as a teacher, I can only produce PG-13. I have a series coming out very soon that stays firmly in the PG-13 area and concentrates on story and character development as well as peril, while retaining beauty and sexy attire. So perhaps we are of similar minds.

Welcome to the forum and looking forward to some stories! I'm really glad there are more women joining up here, not just producers but fans as well.
RiotGrrrrrl
Neophyte
Neophyte

Thanks everyone for the well wishes and warm welcome! :D And wow, shevek, you were a concert booker. That's pretty awesome! And yes, I'm well aware of what the movement was all about. Big fan of Bikini Kill and older hard rock punkers like Joan Jett. ;)

(Wow, look! A Wonder Woman!)
:ww1: