Supergirl Multiverse Earth #1507BDSM July/17

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Welcome to Earth #1507BDSM - a variation of Earth prime where those who partake in kink and fetish are the norm and those who don't are in the minority!

Slave Kara opened the door to see that it was Mistress Lena at the door, her favourite rigid cuffs in one hand and her toy bag in the other.

"Well, hello Kara! How's my favourite paintoy?!" beamed Mistress Lena seeing Kara in her tight leather pants, no doubt naked underneath and laden with toys or perhaps in her chastity belt.

"Oh Mistress Lena!" Kara exclaimed with happiness, "come on in! What brings you here?"

"Well, you know the story, corporate boss with a lot on her plate. I thought you might want to be on the bad end of some of my new toys as a distraction," grinned Lena as she walked in, admiring Kara's body as she passed by.

"Oh boy do I!" Kara replied enthusiastically.

==============================================

Kara stood uncomfortably in the pedestrian area of what had become one of the sleazier parts of town, waiting for her contact to arrive. The people here wore clothing that revealed nothing, hid everything and seemed to confer some sort of equality on everyone. There was no semblance of order to anything here, no masters no slaves. At best it was like a load of switches had herded together and hadn't decided what role they wanted to be.

Kara bought some coffee from the vendor and hoped to blend in while still trying to maintain her own values of submissiveness.

"Ugh... why did I agree to meet here!" Kara thought.
Last edited by Abductorenmadrid 9 months ago, edited 6 times in total.
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Very Interesting!!!
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Slave Kara had been staying at the home of the Nal family as a short term live-in guest. Kara had offered to help Nia's parents teach their daughter the ways of the dominatrix, by being her plaything. Nia had naturally wanted to follow on in the footsteps of her mother, the matriarch of the family.

"Now, Kara, your glasses and coat," Nia had ordered Kara who in the work place was usually her boss. Nia's hand was outstretched, beckoning Kara to give up the last of her clothes.

Kara looked back with a mixture of shock and awe at how positive and natural Nia had become settling into her temporary role as her mistress.

"You do realise... it's 5 miles back to your house..." Kara said, glancing at the family pick up truck which was beyond Nia.

The pickup truck's engine idled, highlighting Nia's desire to leave immediately once she had rendered Kara mostly naked save for the chastity equipment adorning her body.

"Of course, but I'll be home in less in ten minutes. By the time you get home in an hour or so I will have prepared something nice for you," smiled Nia.

"Oh well that makes the walk all the more worthwhile," Kara scoffed as she removed her coat.

==============================================================

Lena pointed the remote for the toys buried within Kara squarely at her crotch threatening to press the button again.

"Kara, you truly are aglow!" smiled Lena.

"Thank you mistress... I can't believe we did that!" Kara smiled bashfully as she covered a little of her modesty and began to re-tie the drawstring of her red, transparent pvc jeans.

Having been zapped, shocked, vibrated, spanked and forced to orgasm as she walked, stumbled, and even sometimes crawled through the executive floors it had made for an exhilarating experience.

"Well, we are going to my private floor now, you can wind down with me," Lena said warmly.

Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Slave Kara advanced through the open plan upper floor workspace and into Mistress Cat's glass walled office. The toy's that Mistress were using were delightfully wicked and held in place with one of her favourite leather harnesses.

"I'm coming, mistress," Kara managed to say as she walked uncomfortably onwards.

"Don't I know it!" Cat said with a wicked grin.

===================================================

It was Kara's first day at the Nal's household and she was getting a sense of the lay of the land there. Lunch was a wonderful feast and now the gathered family and house guest were chatting at the table. The talk had touched on various subjects, work and hobbies and the like but things inevitably drifted towards their kinky passions.

"So, this painting," Kara began to ask as she pointed behind herself. She had noticed it as she took her place at the table.

"Oh that?", Nia's father responded, "I painted that as a gift for Nia"

"It's one of her favourites," Nia's mother followed on.

"Isn't that...Lex Luthor? And.... Supergirl?" Kara asked, one hand stealthily settling between her legs under the table.

"Yes. It's a little dark I guess, Lex orally training Supergirl but I know a little peril and power exchange is Nia's thing," Nia's father smiled.

Nia blushed, "Father, don't tell her all my secrets,"

Kara scoffed, "Well, I'll happily tell you that idea works for me. Can I have a copy!"

Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Slave Kara took her customary place, leaning against Switch Winn's desk to gossip a little after the initial morning meeting was over. Winn scoffed as he took in the sight of his friend causing her to blush knowing where his eyes locked on her.

Winn grinned, "I don't know if to worship you or abuse you!"

"Oh give me a break. Mistress Cat was in a grouchy mood yesterday and said she wanted me to be dressed 'subtly overt' today. I said I didn't know what she meant and she was all 'you know, sometimes I get bored with less is more. Tomorrow, more is more. Be imaginative,' so I went with this," Kara said, her quotation of Cat being done with her best impression of her.

"Well, you've no complaints from me, subtle but overt for sure. And Cat? What did she think?" Winn continued.

"Well, she's not been looking me in the eye so far, that's all I can say," blushed Kara.

==========================================

Mistress Lena busily worked at her console as Slave Kara watched on.

"Mistress..." Kara began with a hint of urgency.

"Just one moment," Lena responded.

There was a pause in the conversation as the typing continued, eliciting a moan from Kara as Lena furiously worked.

"It's just..." Kara added, her hands desiring to touch herself.

"I said, one moment. You can tell I am almost there," Lena responded.

The flurry of keystrokes intensified as Lena's skillful hands played across the keyboard.

"Oh, oh please...." Kara moaned, one hand starting to tug at the neckline of her clear PVC suit as some means to resist.

"Don't you dare touch yourself, I've almost got you," grinned Lena.

"Oh... oh wow..." Kara exclaimed as her legs turned to jelly and she descended to the floor.

On the screen Lena was furiously programming the toys that resided inside Kara to get the perfect result. And now, power, frequency, amplitude, temperature and voltage had all conspired to bring Kara to her knees.

Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

"Wow, I am going to have fun with you in that!" grinned Nia as she handed Kara her collar.

"Bitch?" Kara scoffed as she looked at the collar, "you know how to press my buttons!"

"Too true, I've seen you with the boss. You're a kitten around her," Nia laughed.

"Oh, well I hope I am not too predictable. You're meant to have to work for it..." Kara said, her tone a little more serious as she put the collar about her neck before straightening it up.

"Meant to have to work for it......" Nia said, her tone implying a missing word.

Kara eyes flashed, "Mistress. You're meant to have to work for it, Mistress," Kara replied.

"Good, now turn around and me show me that ass!"

Kara had arrived for the morning meeting only see James and Lena converging in on her.

"Kara, good. You're here. I am sorry but business has called me away and I've put James in charge while I am gone," Lena explained quickly.

"You're going? But for how long, mistress?" asked Kara with concern.

"It's just for about ten days. In the mean time, as a reward for his temporary promotion I'm lending you to him," Lena smiled, her eyes glancing at James.

"Bwha... but..."

"Don't worry, Kara, there's a few changes that'll affect you while Lena is away," chuckled James.

"Ah yes, show her," Lena said, remembering what James had in mind.

"While your ass is mine you get to wear this," James boasted as he revealed a collar and restraints.

Kara looked at James and then back at Lena her jaw parting in surprise.

"Oh just to be clear, Kara, he means those, and ONLY those," Lena added.

"Oh wow, finally! Congratulations, Master Olsen," grinned Kara.

Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hank, Alex and Supergirl had gone undercover and were checking out a lead at a clinic that catered for the deviants who did not partake in the the normal practices of everyone else. Here you had to wear clothes that covered everything and revealed little to nothing of them. Supergirl however still somehow struggled to get over the hurdle of shedding her fetish attire.

Dr Olsen was a volunteer at the clinic and was trying to help the team find their elusive alien deviant target.

"Kara," Olsen whispered angrily, "you still look like a sextoy, you're going to blow the whole thing!"

"Talking of sex toys," Kara scoffed as she used her x-ray vision to check Olsen out under her deviant clothing, "You're not exactly following the dress code under there either,"

Hank sighed unimpressed and rolled his eyes at Alex, hoping his right hand woman could keep the other two ladies in check. After all, one was her sister and the other her switch play partner.

"Finally, I know where you live, Supergirl! Or should I say Kara Danvers!" Lex said as he looked Kara up and down.

"Luthor!" growled Kara seeing her enemy in her own home, "I should have known you... you're one of those deviants!" she added, seeing Lex's attire.

"Oh, please, this is just a disguise. You'll find I can be quite accommodating when it comes to your incredible boring degree of normality,"

"Hey!" protested Kara, "I can do hot if I want. This is something I just threw on,"

"Oh, for sure," Lex said nonchalantly as he walked further into the apartment and looked around.

"Hey, don't..." Kara protested as Lex walked through like he owned the place.

Lex peered his head through the bedroom door and saw Kara's bed in disarray and what appeared to be a prearranged set of restraints with digital time locks.

"Oh my, what a disappointing revelation! You're a submissive!" Lex groaned as he realised the Girl of Steel slept in self-bondage.

"What do you mean! There's nothing wrong in that..." Kara pouted.

"I just thought that Slave Kara Danvers was a cover, that Supergirl was actually a ..." Lex paused with a sigh.

"Wait?! You thought I secretly was a dominant?!" Kara realised with almost a mischievous laugh. Perhaps Lex wasn't the dominant she thought he was. Was he hoping Supergirl could give him some dominant attention?

"Well, this is awkward. I guess I should send my mother after you instead!" Lex said in annoyance as he spun away from the bedroom.

"Lillian?! Oh... wait... Lillian Lillian? That Lillian... oh no," Kara's almost triumphant smirk evaporated as she considered Lillian being a secret dominatrix taking charge.

"Yes. THAT Lillian," Lex confirmed with a wicked grin.

Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mistress Lena and Slave Kara had been doing their workout together, the pair telling each other of their day and what was on their mind. Lena however seemed to be very distracted by problems with her business rival Morgan Edge to the extent she hadn't even noticed Kara had dressed to please her.

Kara made her excuses that she had to leave a little earlier than planned but even as she left Lena looked on distant, distracted by her problems.

"Jeez, she's not even given me a second glance," thought Kara in annoyance as she saw Lena's reflection in the mirror, "and I even chose these leggings because I thought she'd like the view! I am going to have to sort out this Edge problem if I am going to get any attention!"

=========================================

"And here's your room, I hope you like it," Nia explained as she continued the house tour.

Kara enjoyed the feel of the collar that adorned her neck and Nia's confident yet subtle handling of her leash.

"Oh this is.... homely," Kara said with a little disappointment in her tone. A dungeon it was not.

"I know it looks a little deviant but the four poster makes for great play, I am sure and the real play space is in the barn," Nia responded, hoping to raise Kara's spirits.

"Oooh, yes, I didn't spot the bed!" Kara grinned.

=========================================

Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Lena looked sternly at Kara and a Kara looked back, her expression boastfully urging Lena onwards.

"Go on, mistress! I said I would make things up to you... just tell the computer, "yes" and let your kink-beam do its thing!"

Lena's intent glare continued for a few more seconds before it completely melted away ... "Oh come on then, let's see what happens! I've been waiting for weeks to try this out!"

Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

A little rework of some previous fun in another multiverse...

"Oh, well this is an interesting idea, Kar... err Super... umm, how do I do this?" Cat said, stumbling through her words.

"Well, mistress," Supergirl began, "I realised with a bit of speed I could come back in time a little so that you, me and well, me, her, could all be here at the same time..."

Cat looked at Kara with a frown, not fully trusting in the Supergirl that had appeared while Kara had been in plain sight, "Can that be true?"

Kara cocked her head and realised that it was indeed possible, "Ummm, I guess, but I only literally thought about it yesterday..."

Supergirl cut across Kara with a hint of urgency, "Yes, the youtube video about relativity! Look, if you don't trust me, I could just go but I know Kara here has thought about doing just this very thing. And I can promise you, this is the very first time it's going to happen, if you do indeed let it happen!"

Cat looked between the two versions of Supergirl in front of her, "Kara, what is she, err you talking about?" Cat asked, excitement appearing in her tone as she considered the possibilities.

"Ummm, I think I might know but..." Kara responded a little coyly.

Supergirl glanced at Cat's desk, then the clock on the wall and knew she could spare a few moments more trying to convince the pair, "Look, Kara is me from about four hours ago. Look at her. Me. Read the room mistress! She's wearing your favourite collar. Your favourite belt. She's gone pantyless, buttplugged and is wearing your favourite cameltoe inducing wet look leggings not to mention a whole load of other stuff she was hoping to surprise you with under there..."

Kara blushed and looked longingly at Cat, "It's my anniversary of being your slave, mistress!"

Supergirl cut in, "But instead of melting her brain with mind blowing orgasms in your executive play room you're going to take a call and have to go to some stupid boring meeting instead. And in four hours you're going to call Kara and tell her you're going out of town! "

"Ah, and so you get riled up and try your time travel thing?" Cat realised.

"And I know it's the first time because, well, I would have been there to do this very thing I am doing now! But I wasn't," Supergirl explained.

"Oh mistress. Please don't take the call..." Kara asked Cat hopefully.

It was then the phone rang causing the trio to look towards Cat's desk.

Cat's eyes narrowed as she saw the offending phone ring away before deciding what to do. "Kara, take a message and do not tell me about it for... hmm three hours... we are all going to be busy!"

"Yes mistress!" gushed Kara.

Cat looked at Supergirl, "And don't you go anywhere either... you missed out first time around, now it's time for your reward!"

20231120-1566