New member Vega Taxeca

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Today I have added the Xena story "The Quest - During the Night" to the Heroines Dungeon section.
It starts during the season 2 episode "The Quest" and then veers off from there. Some details might be confusing, if you do not know the episode, but the main part of the story hopefully holds up.

A warning, the story contains some rather dark aspects (some regular characters do not survive it).

Anyway, I hope still can enjoy this story, one of my older (and shorter) ones. :)

https://www.superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=37497
Last edited by VegaTaxeca 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Today, I have added one of my longest Xena stories in the Superheroine Story section. It is called "Amazonian Rings of Submission". It starts at a not directly defined point after the season 2 episode "A Necessary Evil". It has three chapters, one centered around Gabrielle, one around Xena and one around Ephiny.

As always it would be easier to understand, if you know the show, but the main parts should still be explained well enough.

Please enjoy! :)

https://www.superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=37521
Last edited by VegaTaxeca 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Today's story (Prison Time with Callisto) is centered around Callisto and an anonymous stranger who visits her in prison. I have aded it to the Superheroine Story section.

It starts in the time between the season1 ep "Callisto" and the season 2 ep "Return of Callisto", while Callisto is still in prison. It is probably easier to understand the premise, if you know those episodes, but hopefuly provides some fun either way. :)

Plese enjoy! :)

I just realized it is probably easier, if I provide a direct link. :blush:
https://www.superheroineforum.com/viewt ... 85#p209485
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Another Monday, another Xena story. The story this week is called "Distactions". I have posted it in the Heroine Dungeon section.

It takes place at some point after season 1 and is not connected to any specific episode. Therefore, it should be easy to follow, even for somebody who did not watch many Xena episodes. It should provide fun for lovers of Xena as well as Gabrielle.
Personally, I consider it one of my best Xena stories, if I may say so myself. ;)

viewtopic.php?t=37563

Last edited by VegaTaxeca 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

You can find tonight's Xena story in the Heroine Dungeon section. It is called "Tara and Gabrielle - Forgiven with a Tw(F)ist".

As the title implies, the story takes place within the season 3 episode "Forgiven". It also contains spoilers for other, older episodes. I hope you can enjoy the story, even if you do not know Xena that well.

viewtopic.php?t=37584

Have fun! :)
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Today I have posted a new Xena story in the Superheroine Story section, called "(Very) Intimate Stranger". As the title implies, it starts during the season 2 episode "Intimate Stranger" and is actually the second story I habe placed within this episode. I think this episode is very inspirational. ;)

Once again, the situation might be a bit confusing, if have not watched the show, but should still provide some smutty fun.

viewtopic.php?t=37601

Please enjoy!
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Some stories are still left in my archive, therefore I could add another Xena story to the Superheroine Story section tonight. It is called "Xena: The Bard's Tale".
It does not rely directly on any one Xena episode, but contains several references to single episodes. Since one of them is the season four episode "A Tale of Two Muses", we assume that the story takes place at some point after this episode.

This story is longer than last week's.

viewtopic.php?t=37621

VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Today I have posted one of my older (and harder) Xena stories in the Heroine Dungeon section. It is called "Gabrielle and the Amazons or A Necessary Sluttyness". This story takes place at some point of time after the season two episode “A Necessary Evil” and probably, though no specific time is given, before the end of season three. It contains spoilers especially to the Amazon episodes (“Hooves and Harlots”, “The Quest”, “A Necessary Evil”), but events from other episodes in the given time frame might be mentioned as well.

viewtopic.php?t=37651

VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Another Monday. :)
Today I have posted the Xena story "Return of the Prodigal" in the Superheroine Story section. It starts at the end of the season 1 episode "The Prodigal" and explores what might have happened if Gabrielle had not met Xena, but somebody else first. AS usual, this story is based on some elements from the show, but it should be able to understand the main part well enough.

It is one of my older and shorter stories, but hopefully fun anyway.

viewtopic.php?t=37671

VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Today I have posted another Xena story, called "Xena: A Family Affair - The Hopeful Version", in the Superheroine Story section. As the title implies, it is set during the season 4 episode "A Family Affair". It is a different story than "A Family Affair - Sisterly Bonding", but with the same baddie. :)

The beginning might be a bit confusing for readers who did not watch the show, but hopefully the rest is interesting enough anyway.

Link:
viewtopic.php?t=37687
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Tonight I have added another Xena story to the Heroine's Dungeon section. It is called "The Prodigal's Return" and is based on the season 1 episode "The Prodigal". You can consider it the darker variant of my earlier story "Return of the Prodigal", since it starts from a very similar premise.

I am not sure, if the beginning makes a lot of sense, if you have not watched the episode it is based on.

I hope some of you might enjoy it anyway.

Link:
viewtopic.php?t=37708
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

This week's story will probably come a bit later. I only just returned from another Starfury convention (Starfury Ultimate Legends, a Legends of Tomorrow convention). Here you can find info about this event:
http://seanharry.com/home/legends/

On the facebook page are some pictures of the stars during the opening ceremony.

I had a great time. It was even better than my last Starfury Ultimates convention, since this one was solely centered on Legends of Tomorrow, my favorite show of the Arrowverse. Imho LoT is the best superhero show of at least this century. The first season was still a bit too serious, the second one was already better and from the third season onwards it was simply pure fun.
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Okay, after a short delay, here is my next story. It is called "Alien Seed" and I have posted it in the Heroine Dungeon section. It is not related to any specific episode. Therefore, it should be easy to understand, even if you did not follow the show.

This story differs from my other stories. It would be interesting to know what you think.

Link:
viewtopic.php?t=37733
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Today's Xena story is called "Return of Callisto - The Price of Mercy". I have posted it in the Heroine's Dungeon section. As the name might already imply, it is a variation of the season 2 episode "Return of Callisto". Since ut starts directly in the episode, it might be confusing, if you do not know the show, though hopefully the story can still provide some entertainment.

Link:
viewtopic.php?t=37741
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Another Xena story has been uploaded to the Heroine Dungeon section. It is called "The Greater Fuck" and starts as a variation of the season 1 episode "The Greater Good". It deviates quite earlx from the episode, therefore I hope it is possible to understand it even without knowing much about the series. It is one of my longer stories and shows both Xena and Gabrielle being "taken care of". ;)

Link:
viewtopic.php?t=37764
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Another Xena story for the heroine Dungeon section: "Velasca and Gabrielle or Taming of a Bitch". This is one of the longest stories I ever wrote (and I think the longest Xena story).
It takes place after the season 2 episode "A Necessary Evil" and probably before the end of season 4. With Velasca as the main villainess, it obviously contains some references to the amazons, but not too many, since it is not related to any specific episode. You should be able to enjoy it even without too much knowledge about the show.

Please have fun! :)

Link:
viewtopic.php?t=37786

P.S.: There will be one more story next week, but that will be it, since then I have posted all my finished stories.
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Today I have posted the Xena story "Xena: A Rescue Mission Gone Wrong" in the Heroines Dungeon section. Unfortunately, this is the last of my finished stories (or almost finished - I polished and edited them a bit, before posting). Therefore, for at least a while I won't post any stories, though I hope to find some time and inspiration to write again. The story I posted today is one of my youngest Xena stories. I hope, it comes through when you read it. :)
The story takes place at some undefined point after the season 4 episode "A Tale of Two Muses". It might contain some small spoilers for earlier episodes, but is not closely related to any specific episode. Therefore it should be to difficult to follow it.

Please enjoy the story! :)

Link:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=37803&p=211160#p211160