Bluestone's Supergirl!

General discussions about superheroines!
TDiddy
Sargeant
Sargeant

Mmmmm, IMHO the open eyes from Wondra made sense in that scene, when her neck was broken and this was more shocking that way. I loved it!

And speaking about the costume destruction: I don't need that. I'm already happy, when the breasts are exposed :evil:
elusivepenguin
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

luther wrote: Why do your models always keep their inside knee (to the camera) up when they are laying down, blocking some nice "bush" shots, which is one of the sexiest parts/looks of a superheroine? Every single one does it and ruins some great shots. Along that line, adding a few spread eagle shots would be awesome! Just keep the knees flat rather than bent, or at least bend the far knee, not blocking some great shots!

With Supernova, the sexiest part of the supergirl costume is seeing whats under the skirt! Rarely did we get a view of that in her two videos. Plus, it looks like she has a great ass, but we never saw it under her skirt. That's the best part of that costume, seeing underneath it! Plus the knee flat and a few spread eagle shots in that costume would make it unbelievable good. So many lost scenes or opportunities!
I was thinking the same thing!