Super vs Evil

General discussions about superheroines!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Viraleus
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

sugarcoater wrote:Apparently my semi-sarcastic analogy was missed. I was using the analogy in that a great video with all the right elements save for pantyhose would seem to be with buying to an anti-pantyhose fan over an average video with pantyhose.
Perhaps a clarifying suggestion would be to rank the following in terms of better or worse: costume or hose; model or hose; sexual peril or hose; etc. I guess I would be curious as to at what point the hose is the deciding factor or does it trump all factors.
And yes, I get that this is all fantasy material, but it's a purchasing reality. The model and the costume are real, and my decision to approach the video to purchase it is real. Evan as an anti-hose fan, if the 1984 model was wearing hose I would buy the viseo and not care a whit about the hose because so many other factors make the video a must-buy.
Hopefully that clarifies the analogy.
I share your frustrations in how the pantyhose element gets SO MUCH air time. For me it's all about the production quality, the story, the acting and choreography and, of course, the peril our heroine finds herself in. As long as the pantyhose isn't obnoxious and glossy and makes an attempt to at least match skin tones, then I can let it slide. Superheroine distress done right is my #1 priority.
dantoon
Henchman
Henchman

Is there going to be a cradle carry? Love the women playing the heroines.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Filming the Pilot Episode for Super vs Evil tomorrow morning!! ;)

Moonstar vs Talon
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Refresh my memory again: Which one is Moonstar and which one is Talon? And accompany the name with a sample photo. Would that be doable? Thanks!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Brad wrote:Refresh my memory again: Which one is Moonstar and which one is Talon? And accompany the name with a sample photo. Would that be doable? Thanks!

MOONSTAR: Tiffany Chase

TALON: Kristina Hess
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

:yahoo: So the first production could be ready for download by?

Richard
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote::yahoo: So the first production could be ready for download by?

Richard
We typically aim for a 3-week turn-around.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Credit card standing by for Cyrus AND this one. :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Hey everyone! We finished filming the 1st film for Super vs Evil earlier today! It's going to be SUPER sexy!! Here's a photo randomly chosen from the Photo Set which will also be available when the film releases in about 3 weeks!

Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

:yahoo: I'm in my happy place :yahoo:

Richard
Please,some nice HQ face close-ups of Tiffany.My printer(and pencil) are standing by.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

This woman is beautiful beyond reason!!....what exactly does that mean?Not sure,heard it in a movie somewhere.:)
Ladies and gentlemen.......Miss Tiffany Chase.
:yahoo: :love:

Richard
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

When THIS video comes out,it will be worth every penny my friends:
Super Vs. Evil(from the makers of Heroine Legends)

Richard
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Screen captures from the 1st film are up!

http://www.supervsevil.com/the-rune-of-therapy.html
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

…and a quick update from our girls on set (you can see more updates on our site: SupervsEvil.com)

[youtube][/youtube]
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

.....I......I'm sorry Logan....my mind has just been blown.I.......I...need to lay down for awhile. :w00t: :w00t:
.....I just don't have the words sir,I just don't.

Richard
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I've spread the word over at the chloroforum as well. :)
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

yes it will! I'm ditching my health insurance and cable tv for this one
Slone
Henchman
Henchman

Looks very promising, I'll be counting the days for this one to come out! Love the bright colors, bare skin, and gorgeous girls! Glad to see there is "bad blood" between the girls, hopefully they have a playful, flirtatious battle where they take joy in defeating each other! The screencaps look great, looking forward to that chloro scene, of course the kiss scene, and thrilled to see the presence of the lasso as well!
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

i must say this look really good indeed....how many mins will it be? what will the rest evil villaness outfits will look like,and the cat woman will look like?
drh1966
Sargeant
Sargeant

Richpartist wrote:When THIS video comes out,it will be worth every penny my friends
Why?
"There's no feeling quite as exciting as that of having a helpless superheroine in your arms"
Slone
Henchman
Henchman

I hope each faction has a variety of different costumes- some 1 piece, some 2 piece, some with hose, some without. Basically something for everyone.

I am eager to see one of the Catwomen though, judging by the website it appears Tatiana will be a catwoman. I'd love to see her face off against Moonstar, since Tatiana has a very evil (but hot) look to her and Tiffany has a more innocent, sweet appeal.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

*sigh*
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

I'm so bummed out by this right now :(
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Mamooche24 wrote:I'm so bummed out by this right now :(
Because we couldn't get the pantyhose to work?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Slone wrote:I hope each faction has a variety of different costumes- some 1 piece, some 2 piece, some with hose, some without. Basically something for everyone.

I am eager to see one of the Catwomen though, judging by the website it appears Tatiana will be a catwoman. I'd love to see her face off against Moonstar, since Tatiana has a very evil (but hot) look to her and Tiffany has a more innocent, sweet appeal.
That's the plan! :)
dantoon
Henchman
Henchman

Is there going to be a male villain in the future?
Slone
Henchman
Henchman

HeroineLegends wrote:
Slone wrote:I hope each faction has a variety of different costumes- some 1 piece, some 2 piece, some with hose, some without. Basically something for everyone.

That's the plan! :)
Sounds great! One other thought I have is for some of the videos to be pretty even matchups but then also have a few videos that are "squash" matches where one of the participants absolutely dominates a one-sided fight.

It'd also be cool if each faction had some sort of weakness that could be used against them, like how the girls of steel will be vulnerable to kryptonite or something similar (I assume). Maybe the Batwomen could lose their powers when they get unmasked- stuff like that for each faction, creative ways to make new peril.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

dantoon wrote:Is there going to be a male villain in the future?
Nope, no males in this production at all.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

drh1966 wrote:
Richpartist wrote:When THIS video comes out,it will be worth every penny my friends
Why?
If you can't tell that from the pictures,I can't help you :geek:
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

No one loves pantyhose as much as I do(grand statement) but I'm willing to "overlook" it for this video.In a perfect world Tiffany would be in pantyhose,but what can you do?I'll still buy it for her. :)
Thanks Logan,looks like a job well done.

Richard :cool: :geek:
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

HeroineLegends wrote:
Because we couldn't get the pantyhose to work?
Indeed.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Richpartist wrote:
No one loves pantyhose as much as I do(grand statement) but I'm willing to "overlook" it for this video.In a perfect world Tiffany would be in pantyhose,but what can you do?I'll still buy it for her. :)
Thanks Logan,looks like a job well done.

Richard :cool: :geek:
I would have preferred Kristina in them actually. Just cant quite justify buying this. Shame too, cuz it looks like it could be good.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

I mean looking at that OTS pic theres visible bumps or brusing near her backside. Pantyhose would have killed that problem. I also remember Allura having massive bruises on her legs in most of her vids. Nothing more unsexy then giant bruises. I realize these things are natural and happen when youre rolling around and kicking ass, but in fantasy vids meant to incite sexual excitement (lets be real) they have no place.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mamooche24 wrote:I mean looking at that OTS pic theres visible bumps or brusing near her backside. Pantyhose would have killed that problem. I also remember Allura having massive bruises on her legs in most of her vids. Nothing more unsexy then giant bruises. I realize these things are natural and happen when youre rolling around and kicking ass, but in fantasy vids meant to incite sexual excitement (lets be real) they have no place.
I greatly appreciate and agree with you,but......WHAT A BUTT!!
And the hope of seeing Tiffanys' butt ots at some point,allows me to overlook the lack of pantyhose.By the way,Cayla still looked VERY hot when carried ots even without the pantyhose,and with the bruises(aww poor kid) :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

By the way Logan,how much will a custom be?Might have to wait until next tax time,but I would want Tiffany of course(shocker!) in it.Tiffany,a chloro rag,and the wardrobe........oh no that's a movie I think.I mean Tiffany,a chloro rag, and a ots carry in a short story.Doesn't need anything else like a forced orgasm(but who am I to stand in the way of that)
It could be a Christmas present to myself :)

Richard
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:By the way Logan,how much will a custom be?Might have to wait until next tax time,but I would want Tiffany of course(shocker!) in it.Tiffany,a chloro rag,and the wardrobe........oh no that's a movie I think.I mean Tiffany,a chloro rag, and a ots carry in a short story.Doesn't need anything else like a forced orgasm(but who am I to stand in the way of that)
It could be a Christmas present to myself :)

Richard

Custom prices range depending on a variety of factors including run time, content, actresses and number of actresses, location, etc - [email protected] when you have the concept ready. The buyers pay for the actresses, extra costumes if needed, editor, and if there is specialized content, in some cases, the buyer pays a little extra for that. We then run it by our actresses, and if we need to tweak the content etc then we all come to an agreement. :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

It would literally be Tiffany chloroformed carried ots,then chloroformed again then cradle carried.The ots carries would have to have some gentle butt slaps(or taps)That's about it :) Some fondling maybe.Don't really need a forced orgasm and totally cool with me if Tiffany doesn't want that.Great close-ups of her sleeping face and body,etc..I figure the whole thing no more than 10 minutes and probably wearing either her Supergirl type outfit,or street clothers(both with pantyhose) :)
That's about it,no story needed.

Richard
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Get out your calculator Logan :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Mamooche24 wrote:I mean looking at that OTS pic theres visible bumps or brusing near her backside. Pantyhose would have killed that problem. I also remember Allura having massive bruises on her legs in most of her vids. Nothing more unsexy then giant bruises. I realize these things are natural and happen when youre rolling around and kicking ass, but in fantasy vids meant to incite sexual excitement (lets be real) they have no place.
It's a shame you have decided not to buy this video. It's definitely going to be very sexy. But if you ONLY buy films that feature girls in pantyhose, then that's your fetish and your right as a viewer to choose those films :) It wasn't an option to have pantyhose with the cuts of these costumes. We will feature pantyhose with other costumes, but those costumes won't be as revealing and will be designed to have pantyhose worn with them. Kristina's bottoms were too low-cut for the pantyhose to work.

Just so I don't need to continue this debate of anyone in pantyhose, I'm going to make a long explanation as short as possible telling you why it didn't work. I would have thought that those who are in love with pantyhose would know everything about them including what would be required to make them stay in place for specific costumes:

1) Pantyhose are meant/designed to sit at the waist line. The waist line is around the belly button level. This is very high up. With one-piece costumes/leotards, this is hidden, so the pantyhose are held in place where they need to be. They sit at this point because the waist goes in and they "grip" there so they don't slide down.

2) They make low-rise pantyhose. But the low-rise is still higher than Kristina's costume sits. Folding these over created the same "muffin-top" look as the regular ones and we had a harder time keeping them in place. The actress wasn't comfortable. That would show through her performance and we'd lose the entire intent of this site.

3) Cutting the pantyhose is not an option. As soon as you cut them, the elasticity is gone which holds them up and they begin to fall down as soon as you let them go.

4) Sewing them in didn't work. The bottoms kept sliding down. This would mean every 2-3 hits would require a costume/wardrobe adjustment. Filming would be choppy and take use 10x longer to do. OR you watch the Heroine adjusting her bottoms throughout the entire film. Obviously not an option.

5) Leggings. They looked awful.

So there you have it. We put a lot of effort trying to make pantyhose work with the costume. No matter how disappointed anyone is or how much you "think" it could have worked, we know 100% that it could NOT work. End of discussion. Everyone can complain about it all they want, but in the end, we gave it every attempt we could and unless we put her in a one-piece or similar costume, it wasn't going to happen. The actress chose her costume… that's how this series works. I have very little input. Because of how risqué and sexy the site is, I am WAY more concerned that my actresses FEEL sexy in their costumes than whether or not we have films that cater to everyone. This site is meant to be a sexy, all-female peril site… and yes, the viewer decides what they think is sexy, but before the viewer gets their opinion, we have to film it, and the actress must feel sexy too. Tiffany Chase also turned down the option to wear pantyhose. It was her choice. Kristina Hess was working with us to actually wear pantyhose for her character.

Anyway, that was a long explanation, but there you have it. I don't want to talk about it anymore. Feel free to discuss it amongst yourselves but I will be bowing out of that discussion now. The film is sexy and we have other girls who will be in hose.

…and that's all I have to say about that. :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:It would literally be Tiffany chloroformed carried ots,then chloroformed again then cradle carried.The ots carries would have to have some gentle butt slaps(or taps)That's about it :) Some fondling maybe.Don't really need a forced orgasm and totally cool with me if Tiffany doesn't want that.Great close-ups of her sleeping face and body,etc..I figure the whole thing no more than 10 minutes and probably wearing either her Supergirl type outfit,or street clothers(both with pantyhose) :)
That's about it,no story needed.

Richard
Well, we would need to discuss the whole story in better detail. Most buyers have a very unrealistic idea about what a 10 minute film can actually include. Most buyers try to cram 45 minutes or more worth of content into 10-15 minutes which just doesn't work. But with what you've asked for, we could do both. We could do it in a one-day shoot if we're not adding anything else in there. Shoot me over an email and I'll break down the prices… this site is PG-13 though so fondling and orgasms, etc wouldn't be a part of it. Chloro is fine, butt slaps (depending on reason and how we do them are fine) - this site is comprised of mainly mainstream actresses… bear in mind ;)
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

God, not the pantyhose discussion again. I think both girls look good right now. If it works, it works and sometimes it doesn't.

Anyway, it looks great. Really looking forward to it.

ETA?
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

First off Logan well said,and you are 100 % correct in what you said and explained.My custom would probably be a series of scenes and not a real story per say.Tiffany in leggings would be great come to think about it :)
I'll e-mail you with a more detailed idea of what I would want.Maybe while Tiffany is already there in your studio you could film my custom and that would cut the costs for everyone.I actually respect(respect?) yes respect Tiffany more if she doesn't want to do the usual "stuff"ASll I would ask is for the chloro,the ots with gentle taps:) and close up shots of her and her body,thats about it.But again,I'll e-mail you sir.
The production values of your work alone makes a custom worth every penny.

Richard
Slone
Henchman
Henchman

HeroineLegends wrote:Just so I don't need to continue this debate of anyone in pantyhose, I'm going to make a long explanation as short as possible telling you why it didn't work.

I don't want to talk about it anymore. Feel free to discuss it amongst yourselves but I will be bowing out of that discussion now. The film is sexy and we have other girls who will be in hose.

Glad to hear you will be out of the pantyhose discussion from now on. I really enjoy the fact that you listen to and often incorporate ideas from the community and I feel this thread has been really derailed by the pantyhose debate. I agree the best policy is to just avoid the debate altogether. There will always be people firmly on each side and a conclusion will never be reached. The worse part about it is that once one side chimes in, the other side feels obligated to chime in as well, creating a snowball effect that destroys every discussion.

Anyways, I'd love to see a Huntress type character in the Batgirl faction:
Last edited by Slone 10 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Slone wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:Just so I don't need to continue this debate of anyone in pantyhose, I'm going to make a long explanation as short as possible telling you why it didn't work.

I don't want to talk about it anymore. Feel free to discuss it amongst yourselves but I will be bowing out of that discussion now. The film is sexy and we have other girls who will be in hose.

Glad to hear you will be out of the pantyhose discussion from now on. I really enjoy the fact that you listen to and often incorporate ideas from the community and I feel this thread has been really derailed by the pantyhose debate. I agree the best policy is to just avoid the debate altogether. There will always be people firmly on each side and a conclusion will never be reached. The worse part about it is that once one side chimes in, the other side feels obligated to chime in as well, creating a snowball effect that destroys every discussion.

Anyways, I'd love to see a Huntress type character in the Batgirl faction:
Your photo didn't show up…. and I agree… to me, the worst part is that I tried and it just didn't work. There really shouldn't be any debate about this period. I know there's a pantyhose audience… I will be sure to include as many people in our fan base as possible… :)
peter75
Henchman
Henchman

@HeroineLegends

That is a lot of breath wasted on people who say they wont buy because no hose.
I find them incredibly annoying. Release a good product, people buy-period!

These girls look absolutely perfect. Tiffany is a goddess.
I can't wait to see Tiffany in a pinch in future episodes.
Every time she is in an episode, I will be throwing money at you!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

peter75 wrote:@HeroineLegends

That is a lot of breath wasted on people who say they wont buy because no hose.
I find them incredibly annoying. Release a good product, people buy-period!

These girls look absolutely perfect. Tiffany is a goddess.
I can't wait to see Tiffany in a pinch in future episodes.
Every time she is in an episode, I will be throwing money at you!
lol thank you! Tiffany is down to work A LOT so we will have MANY films with her! She will be here tomorrow doing a photo shoot with me in the Mirage costume to make sure we all like it without needing any modifications!

PowerGirlFanBoy
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Wow!!! This production looks hot! Count me in as a day one purchase and thank you for listening and interacting with the fans. I imagine that it could get frustrating at times, but it is greatly appreciated. Don't let the naysayers get you down.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Just wondering,how about this outfit for a heroine(or villain)
http://www.herostime.com/Black-Widow-Su ... AC031.html
Might cover up to much,but think of the fun taking some of it off her :)
or
http://www.herostime.com/Women-Superher ... CC049.html
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Let me make the argument for leggings/yoga pants as a outfit for heroines and villainess.
Imagine a heroine knocked out carried ots wearing this:
Imagine her being chloroformed while wearing this:
or this:
I love the site of skin like the next guy but from time to time a woman REALLY looks very sexy wearing stuff like this.And so would a "heroine"

Richard