Super vs Evil

General discussions about superheroines!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:Let me make the argument for leggings/yoga pants as a outfit for heroines and villainess.
Imagine a heroine knocked out carried ots wearing this:
Imagine her being chloroformed while wearing this:
or this:
I love the site of skin like the next guy but from time to time a woman REALLY looks very sexy wearing stuff like this.And so would a "heroine"

Richard
You're talking to the wrong guy here, lol - I'm a bare legs man all the way… I'll have Heroines in pantyhose because it's a common fetish and sometimes the actresses prefer it, but for me, it's an instant turn-off. And Yoga pants can be amazing… then they can also be false advertisement. Like push-up bras. ;)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Mamooche24 wrote:I mean looking at that OTS pic theres visible bumps or brusing near her backside. Pantyhose would have killed that problem. I also remember Allura having massive bruises on her legs in most of her vids. Nothing more unsexy then giant bruises. I realize these things are natural and happen when youre rolling around and kicking ass, but in fantasy vids meant to incite sexual excitement (lets be real) they have no place.
By the way, I looked at the OTS pic plus I was "staring" at her butt all day… there are/were no bruises… there's a shadow cast from Tiffany's head, but no bruising.
peter75
Henchman
Henchman

Sure it looks good when a girl is walking on the street.
But you mean to tell me it would look better on Tiffany than
her heroine costume and red bottoms she's wearing??

NO CHANCE!!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Actually it would look good AS WELL as what Tiffany is wearing in the video.You bare skin people are sick and need help :) lol
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Step 1)Win the lottery
Step 2) Start my own video company where women(heroines) wear leggings/yoga pants for 75% of the videos,20% pantyhose and 5% bare legs
Step 3)Marry Tiffany............oh wait,crap I shouldn't have said that out loud. :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:Actually it would look good AS WELL as what Tiffany is wearing in the video.You bare skin people are sick and need help :) lol
lol we ALL need help :blink:
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I have a suggestion for a different kind of knockout.Instead of the usual chloroform,gas,or puchout,how about sleep dust?????
One of the villians could toss this stuff over,lets say oh Tiffany(shocker) and its a mixture of Kryptonite(since shes a Supergirl type) and sleep particle?????????????
Here is a video that shows you what I mean.
https://vimeo.com/76113807?utm_source=e ... NTg4MzY%3D

Richard
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

…219 photos in the 1st Photo Set :) (the final number may change slightly)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Love seeing support from our entire Cross the Line Films family! For those of you who don't know this by now, CtLF operates in a very team/family-type atmosphere… This is why I love my job! :) Anyway, Super vs Evil is in post-production now with the same editor who handled the VFX on the 1st Cyrus film which releases tomorrow!

MOT
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Just checked out the stills.. This movie is gonna be hot!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

First off,Cyrus comes out tomorrow??How much will that be with the photo set(just so I know how much to set aside)
2nd,how about this as a knockout(sort of a classic)
https://vimeo.com/76118146?utm_source=e ... NjU3OTI%3D
With the ladies of course :)

Richard
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Yoga pants.... I'm convinced. :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

TIEnTEEZ wrote:Yoga pants.... I'm convinced. :)
Amen brother,amen :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Just had a multi-part photoshoot with Tiffany Chase in various Heroine Legends costumes… will get them together in the next day or two and put them up for sale!! Interested?? ;)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

HeroineLegends wrote:Just had a multi-part photoshoot with Tiffany Chase in various Heroine Legends costumes… will get them together in the next day or two and put them up for sale!! Interested?? ;)
Is the Pope catholic(sorry holy father)?
How much will that be Logan,I'm getting Cyrus tomorrow(with my discount)and I want to make sure I put aside enough.And by the way,will there be a close-up of her lovely face,since that's how I want to draw her?Thanks again for ALL your work. :)

Richard
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:Just had a multi-part photoshoot with Tiffany Chase in various Heroine Legends costumes… will get them together in the next day or two and put them up for sale!! Interested?? ;)
Is the Pope catholic(sorry holy father)?
How much will that be Logan,I'm getting Cyrus tomorrow(with my discount)and I want to make sure I put aside enough.And by the way,will there be a close-up of her lovely face,since that's how I want to draw her?Thanks again for ALL your work. :)

Richard
I'm releasing them in sections so there will be a few of them. But sure on the price yet... not too much. Somewhere around $10-$12 probably each set. Depends on how many photos are in each set. These aren't screen captures... these are intentional photo shoots. We're doing this as a regular thing if the fans like them! There are close-up photos in the batch for this and the Super vs Evil photo set which will release in about 2 weeks with that film :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

So about 2 or 3 sets,and each one about $10 to $12?How many in each set do you think?I'm mainly looking for face shots9one of THOSE sickos) :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:So about 2 or 3 sets,and each one about $10 to $12?How many in each set do you think?I'm mainly looking for face shots9one of THOSE sickos) :)
Actually like 5-6 sets with 80 or so photos each. We took just under 900 photos today ;)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

So basically about $70 :cry:
You took just under 900 photos of Tiffany :yahoo:
Is there any way of getting a almost all facial set of about 80 pics?Otherwise,I'll have to get some now,and the others later :wavecry:
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:So basically about $70 :cry:
You took just under 900 photos of Tiffany :yahoo:
Is there any way of getting a almost all facial set of about 80 pics?Otherwise,I'll have to get some now,and the others later :wavecry:
They're going to be batched by costume I think. Still sorting through them now :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

So I'm guessing 2 outfits then?Mirage and Moonstar.Maybe even whatever character she will play over at Defeated heroines?
I would love to draw her both from a full body picture and a close up of her face.Whichever set YOU recommend for that purpose,I'll buy now(or in a few days) and then buy the others later.Because of course I would want every picture of Tiffany I can possibly get.Especially since there isn't much on her on the internet.
Thanks again for the work you do Logan :)

Richard
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:So I'm guessing 2 outfits then?Mirage and Moonstar.Maybe even whatever character she will play over at Defeated heroines?
I would love to draw her both from a full body picture and a close up of her face.Whichever set YOU recommend for that purpose,I'll buy now(or in a few days) and then buy the others later.Because of course I would want every picture of Tiffany I can possibly get.Especially since there isn't much on her on the internet.
Thanks again for the work you do Logan :)

Richard
Actually, ironically, she didn't wear the Mirage costume at all in the photoshoot… we took it to our storage unit and forgot where it was. Remembered after the shoot. She was wearing the old Iris costume, the old Thundra costume, the Nova costume, the Academy costume, and the Sapphire costume...
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Holy crap man,how much do you think one man can take!! :)
At least 5 outfits?????? :yahoo:
Does that include the Moonstar outfit,or are you saving that for the Super vs. Evil release?
If there is one set that you recommend for what I need to draw her,then that's the one I'll go with first,and like I said I'll get the others later.

Richard
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Other than Nova,I'm not even sure what the other costumes look like.I'm still a NEW fan of your work :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Sorry scratch that,I meant Sapphire is the only costume I know.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:Sorry scratch that,I meant Sapphire is the only costume I know.
Well, Iris is the Cy-Bot in the newest film, Cyrus 1… but before she was a Cy-Bot, she was a Heroine turned evil and only appeared in costume in Ground Zero (which we released last year). Nova… is Celestia. But it's her normal form. We may not go with that storyline… the costume appeared very briefly in Agent Files 8… literally for about a minute or 2. The Academy was a test series we did when we first started. We still sell the films… it was a concept about regular girls being tested on in a facility and their skills and wills being tested to see if they were worthy to receive a serum that would give them random powers to become a Superheroine. The outfit they all wore is The Academy outfit. Thundra, appeared in Power Hungry and the 13th episode (season finale) of Season 1. She is the Goddess of Thunder and Lightning. Kinda like a Heroine Zeus. She has since been recast and the costume has changed.

Anyway, they ALL look good. The Iris costume was done in the pool, jacuzzi, and shower setting. So drawing them wouldn't be as easy. We got some good shots in all of them though. We did Sapphire & The Academy in pantyhose, Thundra in fishnet tights, and Nova & Iris in bare legs to give EVERYONE something. We also threw in some love for the foot fetish fans! ;)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

:yahoo: Sounds like something I'm not going to be able to handle. :)
....but I'll try.Whichever you think I can get a good drawing from,please recommend that one when you are ready.Mainly a really HQ photo of her face where her eyes(most important) are crystal clear.It might help you to look at my deviantart page to see what kind of stuff I draw. :)
http://richpartist.deviantart.com/gallery/
I want to do her beauty justice in other words.Of course I'm not against some pantyhose T&A shots,after what am I a monk :)

Richard
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Here's an example of one of the close-up shots we got during today's photo shoot - which, incidentally, totaled out to 671 photos we will be releasing! :)

**by the way, this photo features Tiffany in the old Thundra costume ;)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Next Super vs Evil episode will feature Tiffany Chase (Moonstar) up against a member of the Order of Shadows: Brittany Ortiz-Nelson… the OoS are basically Batgirls… should they all have capes?
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

:yahoo: Incredible picture Logan and incredible beauty.Its going to be a pleasure to draw her.
I think the Batgirl type characters should have capes,but very short ones :)

Richard
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

HeroineLegends wrote:Next Super vs Evil episode will feature Tiffany Chase (Moonstar) up against a member of the Order of Shadows: Brittany Ortiz-Nelson… the OoS are basically Batgirls… should they all have capes?
Well I'd say you can mix up, one or two without capes. A lady Nightwing character wouldn't have one after all.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
Slone
Henchman
Henchman

HeroineLegends wrote:Next Super vs Evil episode will feature Tiffany Chase (Moonstar) up against a member of the Order of Shadows: Brittany Ortiz-Nelson… the OoS are basically Batgirls… should they all have capes?
No, I think some should and some shouldn't. Keep them all similarly themed but with clear differences to keep them unique.
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I think all of the Batgirls should have capes. But should all of the "Order of Shadows" be Batgirl-themed heroines? I wouldn't mind seeing a couple of Catgirl-themed heroines also (and the Catgirls wouldn't need to be caped).
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Brad wrote:I think all of the Batgirls should have capes. But should all of the "Order of Shadows" be Batgirl-themed heroines? I wouldn't mind seeing a couple of Catgirl-themed heroines also (and the Catgirls wouldn't need to be caped).
Order of Shadows is all bargirls… but there is a Catwoman who is a villainess. ;)
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

HeroineLegends wrote:
Brad wrote:I think all of the Batgirls should have capes. But should all of the "Order of Shadows" be Batgirl-themed heroines? I wouldn't mind seeing a couple of Catgirl-themed heroines also (and the Catgirls wouldn't need to be caped).
Order of Shadows is all bargirls… but there is a Catwoman who is a villainess. ;)
'are all BAR GIRLS?!!!!' I LOVE IT! :lol:
A very under developed class of Superheroine!
Though I can't help feeling its a niche market

Triple JD on the rocks for me! :lol:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

tallyho wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:
'are all BAR GIRLS?!!!!' I LOVE IT! :lol:
A very under developed class of Superheroine!
Though I can't help feeling its a niche market

Triple JD on the rocks for me! :lol:
That's what happens when you don't pay attention to what you type… I think I'll leave it. The Order of Shadows are a lush group of Bar Girls. Makes for good TV :)
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

This is a cool idea. Make them all the same, but with one small costume difference, maybe a different weapon of choice or specialty. Just a little variation would add a lot to the believability of the story.
Slone
Henchman
Henchman

Here is one idea I'd love to see play out:
The fight is one of the Girls of Steel vs a different faction, like the Batgirls or Catwomen for example. Eventually the opponent gets some chloroform on the girl of steel, who falls to the floor but isn't quite knocked out. Then the opponent starts interrogating her in regards to the weakness of the girls of steel. After some struggling and continuing applications of chloroform the groggy, disoriented girl of steel would admit that a kryptonite-like rock is their weakness.

I love the idea of a heroine being forced to betray her faction, it's got to be one of the worst defeats they could suffer.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Slone wrote:Here is one idea I'd love to see play out:
The fight is one of the Girls of Steel vs a different faction, like the Batgirls or Catwomen for example. Eventually the opponent gets some chloroform on the girl of steel, who falls to the floor but isn't quite knocked out. Then the opponent starts interrogating her in regards to the weakness of the girls of steel. After some struggling and continuing applications of chloroform the groggy, disoriented girl of steel would admit that a kryptonite-like rock is their weakness.

I love the idea of a heroine being forced to betray her faction, it's got to be one of the worst defeats they could suffer.
lol something like this is already written ;)
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

what will batgirl out fit look like,and the order shawdows outfit will look like
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

HeroineLegends wrote:
Slone wrote:Here is one idea I'd love to see play out:

lol something like this is already written ;)
A chloro interrogation of an SG character, yes!
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Any preview pics of super vs evil episode 2? I'm just wondering what bat girl outfit will look like.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Add your own caption(s)

Richard :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Just to let you know,the facebook link doesn't seem to work Logan.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:Just to let you know,the facebook link doesn't seem to work Logan.
All fixed now, thanks! :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Super vs Evil, 1st film page has been updated. Film releases tomorrow!!

http://www.supervsevil.com/the-rune-of-therapy.html
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Take a look at our next Amazon! Thong Leotard is going to happen. Say "Thank you Logan". Then say "Thank you Heather". She will be our next character :)

**her hair was still wet from being in the pool/jacuzzi during her Heroine Legends photoshoot.
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote:Take a look at our next Amazon! Thong Leotard is going to happen. Say "Thank you Logan". Then say "Thank you Heather". She will be our next character :)
Ok, now you're officially my GOD !! :yahoo: :yahoo:
Thank you Logan
Thank you Heather :D
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

HeroineLegends wrote:Take a look at our next Amazon! Thong Leotard is going to happen. Say "Thank you Logan". Then say "Thank you Heather". She will be our next character :)

**her hair was still wet from being in the pool/jacuzzi during her Heroine Legends photoshoot.
Adorable :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

:)